Author Topic: Bible study tonight  (Read 8088 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Bible study tonight
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2013, 07:57:10 AM »
Good post bro.

Your knowledge of theology is tighter than a dolphins butthole.

AHAHAAHAHHAHA!!   Hey, I'm tryin!  ;)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2013, 09:48:48 AM »
Prayer, gay sex, crying and prayer. Go home to wife.

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2013, 10:36:48 AM »
Wiggs: I agree with you on much. But my gut says that the OT laws are not still applicable (I'm talking the silly stuff, as mentioned earlier in this thread.) I think the NT provides a perfect outline for how to live our lives, the OT is there as a reference for us to learn form the stories and to see how Christ has formed the New Covenant.
I do not understand why Wiggs is even arguing this point, WHY? we do not have to sacrifice animals anymore like the Law of Moses called for, so anyone with a brain can see that the law Jesus wants is not the law of Moses like Wiggs believes, it is a new covenant for Jews and Gentiles like MOS explained in his excellent post.

Wiggs is it a sin to work on Saturday?

PS stop running away like a coward in every thread, I will follow you every where until you answer my question on what have black people done that has blessed every nation on the planet. Black people are talented athletes and great singers, many smart and influential black world leaders but as a whole have they brought relief in some way or prosperity to all the nations on Earth as the Bible claim the Descendants of Abraham would do?

ANSWER

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2013, 07:54:39 PM »
I thought this thread was about gay sex- what the fuck are you guys going on about with Hebrews and Shebrews?  ??? who gives a shit?
follow the arrows

DeathCultist

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2013, 12:16:00 AM »
there is no hell "promise keeper"....most of us became adults and realize there is no santa claus and easter bunny too.

You'll find out the truth. Hopefully, it won't be the hard way. Guys like Bill and I will be here for you should you wish to know the Lord.

DeathCultist

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2013, 12:18:26 AM »
And Bill, thanks for the meatball sandwiches. They were absolutely delicious, worthy of the Kingdom of God I dare say.

jillymayr

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2013, 11:01:06 AM »
I thought this thread was about gay sex- what the fuck are you guys going on about with Hebrews and Shebrews?  ??? who gives a shit?

please don't interrupt the train wreck in progress