Author Topic: Pennsylvania - Forced Vaccinations - Gun Control... HB 492  (Read 2310 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Pennsylvania - Forced Vaccinations - Gun Control... HB 492
« on: October 29, 2009, 11:58:45 PM »
Forced Vaccinations - HB 492 - The General Assembly of Pennsylvania - Session of 2009 - Emergency Health Powers and Procedures - authorizes on the basis of one man's opinion - the governor - forced medical examinations, forced isolations and quarantines, forced relocations, prohibitions of firearms, and forced vaccinations. See attached copy of legislation and please do not miss the following:

"The public health authority may, for such period as the state of public health emergency exists, compel a person to be vaccinated"

- HB 492, Pg. 28, Line 29 to Pg. 29, Line 3

"A person who fails to comply with this section commits a misdemeanor of the third degree."

- HB 492, Pg. 29, Lines 20-21

"The public health authority shall have the power to enforce the provisions of this article through the imposition of fines and penalties, the issuance of orders and such other remedies as are provided by law."

- HB 492, Pg. 36, Lines 22-25

Based on the above, it appears that a patient who refuses vaccination may be incarcerated and fined under the above provisions. Further, scientific evidence is now clear that vaccines can and have done harm to the patient and have even caused death. If the vaccination actually harms the patient, government officials and health care providers are exempt from civil damages except in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct, facts very difficult to prove.

"State immunity.-Neither the Commonwealth, its political subdivisions, nor, except in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct, the Governor, the public health authority or any other State official referenced in this article shall be liable for the death of or any injury to persons or damage to property as a result of complying with or attempting to comply with this article or any rule or regulations promulgated pursuant to this article." - HB 492, Pg. 38, Lines 5-12

"During a state of public health emergency, no private person, firm or corporation and employees and agents of such person, firm or corporation in the performance of a contract with and under the direction of the Commonwealth or its political subdivisions under the provisions of this article shall be civilly liable for causing the death of or injury to any person or damage to any property except in the event of gross negligence or willful misconduct." - HB 492, Pg. 38, Line 25 to Pg. 39 Line 2

The State also assumes the power to destroy property and as was just referenced, the Commonwealth nor any of its agents can be held accountable or liable for damages. This provision violates the clear

rule that private property cannot be taken for public use without just compensation.

"The public health authority shall, for examination purposes, close, evacuate or decontaminate any facility or decontaminate or destroy any material when the authority reasonably suspects that such facility or material may endanger the public health."

- HB 492, Pg. 12, Lines 3-7

The State's emergency powers further include the power . . .

"to control, restrict and regulate by rationing and using quotas, prohibitions on shipments, price fixing, allocation or other means, the use, sale, dispensing, distribution or transportation of food, fuel, clothing and other commodities, alcoholic beverages, firearms, explosives and combustibles" –

HB 492, Pg. 18, Lines 18-24

Similar legislation was introduced in Massachusetts and made national news and has met with much resistance.

Please help get the word out about this.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/vaccinations/news.php?q=1255458611

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Pennsylvania - Forced Vaccinations - Gun Control... HB 492
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
Holy shit!!!  This is getting out of hand.  First MA, now PA? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 06:49:22 AM »
People have to be honest and realize that much of this wouldn't even be attempted to push thru without the "wink, wink, nod, nod" agenda being set by the current admin.

Also, the people who elected these loons knew exactly what they were getting.  To claim otherwise is a lie.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 10:55:59 AM »
People have to be honest and realize that much of this wouldn't even be attempted to push thru without the "wink, wink, nod, nod" agenda being set by the current admin.

Also, the people who elected these loons knew exactly what they were getting.  To claim otherwise is a lie.
::)  no, i didn't know and no I don't know that mccain would have been better.  I only know that I'm not likley to ever vote for a dem or repub again, ever

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »
The people of penn should be rioting in the streets, but, american idol is on so who cares.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 11:11:37 AM »
::)  no, i didn't know and no I don't know that mccain would have been better.  I only know that I'm not likley to ever vote for a dem or repub again, ever

MCPAININTHEASS, would have probably done the same thing. 

James

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 11:25:24 AM »
Forced Vaccinations - HB 492 - The General Assembly of Pennsylvania - Session of 2009 - Emergency Health Powers and Procedures - authorizes on the basis of one man's opinion - the governor - forced medical examinations, forced isolations and quarantines, forced relocations, prohibitions of firearms, and forced vaccinations. See attached copy of legislation and please do not miss the following:

"The public health authority may, for such period as the state of public health emergency exists, compel a person to be vaccinated"

- HB 492, Pg. 28, Line 29 to Pg. 29, Line 3

"A person who fails to comply with this section commits a misdemeanor of the third degree."

- HB 492, Pg. 29, Lines 20-21

"The public health authority shall have the power to enforce the provisions of this article through the imposition of fines and penalties, the issuance of orders and such other remedies as are provided by law."

- HB 492, Pg. 36, Lines 22-25

Based on the above, it appears that a patient who refuses vaccination may be incarcerated and fined under the above provisions. Further, scientific evidence is now clear that vaccines can and have done harm to the patient and have even caused death. If the vaccination actually harms the patient, government officials and health care providers are exempt from civil damages except in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct, facts very difficult to prove.

"State immunity.-Neither the Commonwealth, its political subdivisions, nor, except in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct, the Governor, the public health authority or any other State official referenced in this article shall be liable for the death of or any injury to persons or damage to property as a result of complying with or attempting to comply with this article or any rule or regulations promulgated pursuant to this article." - HB 492, Pg. 38, Lines 5-12

"During a state of public health emergency, no private person, firm or corporation and employees and agents of such person, firm or corporation in the performance of a contract with and under the direction of the Commonwealth or its political subdivisions under the provisions of this article shall be civilly liable for causing the death of or injury to any person or damage to any property except in the event of gross negligence or willful misconduct." - HB 492, Pg. 38, Line 25 to Pg. 39 Line 2

The State also assumes the power to destroy property and as was just referenced, the Commonwealth nor any of its agents can be held accountable or liable for damages. This provision violates the clear

rule that private property cannot be taken for public use without just compensation.

"The public health authority shall, for examination purposes, close, evacuate or decontaminate any facility or decontaminate or destroy any material when the authority reasonably suspects that such facility or material may endanger the public health."

- HB 492, Pg. 12, Lines 3-7

The State's emergency powers further include the power . . .

"to control, restrict and regulate by rationing and using quotas, prohibitions on shipments, price fixing, allocation or other means, the use, sale, dispensing, distribution or transportation of food, fuel, clothing and other commodities, alcoholic beverages, firearms, explosives and combustibles" –

HB 492, Pg. 18, Lines 18-24

Similar legislation was introduced in Massachusetts and made national news and has met with much resistance.

Please help get the word out about this.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/vaccinations/news.php?q=1255458611

scary

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

So you didn't know that this was the type of agenda Obama was going to push for?  Yeah.....ok....... ::)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 04:35:13 PM »
It is all about money. Follow the money and you will likely find some peeps very close to Obama getting rich off all of this governemnt forced immunizations and what not. It's all bullshit. Until I see people dropping dead in the streets you won't see a needle in my shoulder! Never ONCE had a flu shot, haven't had the flu in over a decade. At times around terribly sick people whilst being a binge drinker and still nope no flu.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 04:40:42 PM »
So you didn't know that this was the type of agenda Obama was going to push for?  Yeah.....ok....... ::)
no i didn't.  ::)  perhaps you can show where this was a campaign promise.  His talk was opposite!  and mccain would have served the corporations all the same.  If you don't know that the joke is on you.  I just figured there was a better chance obama wouldn't and i was wrong.  but saying i knew this and voted it is bullshit.

James

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 07:40:33 PM »
So you didn't know that this was the type of agenda Obama was going to push for?  Yeah.....ok....... Roll Eyes

I will back Hugo on this subject.

Obama ran as a centrist, a moderate,  he promised to be a new kind of politician.  Hugo took him at him his word. Was Hugo fooled ?  yep, just like I was fooled by Bush, who ran as a true conservative,  but it took me well into Bush's second term to admit that I was fooled ( Bush's out of control spending, Harriet Mieirs, shAmnesty and etc..)  and that Bush was not a conservative. Hugo admitted he was fooled within 6 months of Obama's term as President. You cant get any more honest than that.  Hugo and I probably disagree as much as we agree, but with out a doubt, Hugo is pro 2nd Amendment, and against forced Vaccinations, and has been for years ,  as long as I have been a member on here (2004) and I take Hugo at his word 100%

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 07:49:33 PM »
I will back Hugo on this subject.

Obama ran as a centrist, a moderate,  he promised to be a new kind of politician.  Hugo took him at him his word. Was Hugo fooled ?  yep, just like I was fooled by Bush, who ran as a true conservative,  but it took me well into Bush's second term to admit that I was fooled ( Bush's out of control spending, Harriet Mieirs, shAmnesty and etc..)  and that Bush was not a conservative. Hugo admitted he was fooled within 6 months of Obama's term as President. You cant get any more honest than that.  Hugo and I probably disagree as much as we agree, but with out a doubt, Hugo is pro 2nd Amendment, and against forced Vaccinations, and has been for years ,  as long as I have been a member on here (2004) and I take Hugo at his word 100%

thanks bro!  yea, I fucked up with my vote.

James

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 07:51:57 PM »
thanks bro!  yea, I fucked up with my vote.

welcome to the club!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »
no i didn't.  ::)  perhaps you can show where this was a campaign promise.  His talk was opposite!  and mccain would have served the corporations all the same.  If you don't know that the joke is on you.  I just figured there was a better chance obama wouldn't and i was wrong.  but saying i knew this and voted it is bullshit.
While I understand what youre saying bro, you cant really say that this wasnt a good possibility.

Many many many MANY ppl on here showed obama for what he was, his actions, his connections, his personal ties...to say that you had no idea that this was going to be the road obama went down is assinine.

If you didnt then you didnt listen to a damn word or watch one clip or care about any connections he had.

Actions speak much louder then words hugo and by his actions this is exactly what many on here said we would get.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »
While I understand what youre saying bro, you cant really say that this wasnt a good possibility.

Many many many MANY ppl on here showed obama for what he was, his actions, his connections, his personal ties...to say that you had no idea that this was going to be the road obama went down is assinine.

If you didnt then you didnt listen to a damn word or watch one clip or care about any connections he had.

Actions speak much louder then words hugo and by his actions this is exactly what many on here said we would get.
if you want to hold me personally responsible for Obama, fucking fine, I don't give a flying fuck.  go right ahead.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »
if you want to hold me personally responsible for Obama, fucking fine, I don't give a flying fuck.  go right ahead.

What state do you live in Hugo? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 08:16:54 PM »
What state do you live in Hugo? 
I voted in Wyoming and yea, I knew going in to vote that it didn't matter how I voted, McCain would get that state by a landslide.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 08:17:42 PM »
I voted in Wyoming and yea, I knew going in to vote that it didn't matter how I voted, McCain would get that state by a landslide.

The reason I asked is that no one can thus hold you personally responsible for Obama. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 08:20:25 PM »
The reason I asked is that no one can thus hold you personally responsible for Obama. 
yea, I know what you mean but I still pushed for him and that matters.

James

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »

For some reason I thought you lived in Colorado, maybe you wrote about the Denver Broncos team a while back.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 08:22:14 PM »
Damn James...I think that's the longest post I've ever seen you write!  :D

As to the topic, right now the bill is in committee.  Hard to tell if it will survive beyond that, but I have little doubt that an asswipe like Rendell would sign it.  Hopefully, if it does progress any further, we'll get national coverage to help put a lot of pressure on the State politicians.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 08:23:11 PM »
yea, I know what you mean but I still pushed for him and that matters.

How the hell do you think I felt in February 2005 when I worked on GWB campaign and then he proceeded to try to jam amnesty down out throats and called us all vigilantes and racists for not wanting that mess???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 08:24:07 PM »
For some reason I thought you lived in Colorado, maybe you wrote about the Denver Broncos team a while back.
I go back and forth.  Spent most of the Bush years in Colorado.  I'll probably be going back because I love it down there but don't have plans yet.

James

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 08:26:00 PM »
Damn James...I think that's the longest post I've ever seen you write!   :D

LOL !!

I work during the day (sales) when I normally post, so I cant afford to make long post most of the time.

But now it is late, and free from work.

Why I am on here with the rest of you on a Friday night is another question.... :)