Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 24146 times)

Sentenza

• Getbig III
Re: -----------------------IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT--------------------
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2011, 02:10:55 PM »
tell me when a person gets run over

i can arrange that,  what is your location?  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2011, 02:33:52 PM »
until today i alwys thought of true adonis as an icon of getbig,, just fella thagt been here logn time and like bodybuilding and training and fuck aroudn for fun and to get rize out of fellas like many do ,, i do this too sometime,, but! today i truly found out that thie fella is a good person,, he is real good decent human

so are all the others who send money to them ,, i realy have no words ,, its nice to know some decent fellas around

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2011, 02:35:06 PM »
until today i alwys thought of true adonis as an icon of getbig,, just fella thagt been here logn time and like bodybuilding and training and fuck aroudn for fun and to get rize out of fellas like many do ,, i do this too sometime,, but! today i truly found out that thie fella is a good person,, he is real good decent human

so are all the others who send money to them ,, i realy have no words ,, its nice to know some decent fellas around

gh15 approved

I know some actual human beings in desperate need of that same cash for the dog.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2011, 02:38:48 PM »
I know some actual human beings in desperate need of that same cash for the dog.

im not mother maria,, or teresa,, i dotn see everything ,, even this case i saw too late because i tend to get so many pms that i skip sometime importent thing like this,, in this case i didnt skip it i saw it ,,eventhough not exactly on time i still saw it and i thought this fella deserve help,, he went full debt 7000 to save their dog and it touched me,, sorry

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2011, 02:45:41 PM »
You are a douchebag.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2011, 02:47:14 PM »
You are a douchebag.

Pot kettle black ::)

you are a fucking moron
Thunderdome approved

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2011, 04:56:38 PM »

what dio you think about HCG-diet?

scam/no science.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2011, 05:04:28 PM »
Giving money to a drug addict does more harm than good. If the dog really needs an operation let him pay in installments as widow mentioned. You mean good gh but this is not good!

dogs are a dime a dozen. i wouldn't spend any more than what it takes to feed the animal on them. people buy pets--this is bazaar to me. there's tons of strays out there that are 10x likely to outlive these overpriced pure breeds. people turn to animals when humans disappoint them anyway.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2011, 05:11:56 PM »
dogs are a dime a dozen. i wouldn't spend any more than what it takes to feed the animal on them. people buy pets--this is bazaar to me. there's tons of strays out there that are 10x likely to outlive these overpriced pure breeds. people turn to animals when humans disappoint them anyway.

Can't argue with none of that but you have to remember that we humans are weak and get attached to things.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2011, 05:45:00 PM »
i'm not saying it's wrong or that you shouldn't do it... what im saying is that if you're a man and your family pet dies, and your kids are crying, and you also start crying and moaning instead of ending it's misery, you start begging people for money, yous tart dipping into your kids college fund, into savings, to save a dog, you got bigger problem than a dead dog

this is the solution if u cannot afford to save ur animal

the dog is sick and the kids are crying. give little billy a new fire engine and baby sarah a lolly, then go get your sharpest strongest knife and sharpen it, use a rough stone then a smooth stone then a leather strop to get rid of microscopic teeth and aline the tip of the blade. take ur dog out back and start remembering all the good times, let your dog lay under your arm as you sit on the ground, until you forget what u came out to do. oh but there's the knife, now u remember. when the dog looks like its mind is at rest you gently pick up its head and find the jugular. with a smooth, quick, precise incision u send him up to doggy heaven. this is how goats are slaughtered in mongolia, they do it with love so to speak, yes u can slaughter an animal with love

then ur kids come out and say what happened to old yeller, he's in the box kids get your shovels, then u all say good buy to old yeller, and the kids are sad which is appropriate. two days later you come home with a new puppy and then u and ur family are making thx giving dinner and everyone is laughing again

it's not that killing things is tough and macho, it's that the man's responsibility is to take sorrow away from people and put it onto himself, a woman and children cry when they are sad to make other people sad and to get affection from people, the man is strong and takes away their tears, this is how u do it

QFT
the humane, sensible, responsible thing to do.

whitewidow

« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2011, 05:35:27 AM »
genious ,, read what im putting here now,,

do you see who wrote it? do you know who ti is? one of the most infamous fellas on getbig history right? do you think he would fall for balonie? do you see how fast he wrote to me? this SHOW HEART!  and this fella is not faling for balonie he been around the thunderdome for lonnnnng time,, if he wrote it so fast you better believe it ,, this story is as real as it get,,

in all the boarding dramas around,, some felas have heart,, heart is something you cant buy ....and it shows through actions

gh15 approved

Did I say it was not real? If it is real why cyber beg? their are pet hospitals who will do the surgery without any money down! you pay them back monthly. but you really do not have to pay them! throw the bills in the trash ! It wont even fuck up your credit. who really has 7K just sitting around for dog surgey not many! this is pure cyber begging that is probably for some heroin/crytal meth addict! if they are not smart enough to find a friendly vet hosppital who works out monthly installments then these people are retarded! what vet hospital would expect you to have 7K on hand to pay for the surgery. truth is they will operate for hardly anything and bill you. and like I said you can take that bill and toss it nothing will happen to your credit. This is cyber begging and shouldnt be put up on the forum. and your the rich big balling ex-pro who is so close to all these big suppliers plus you said everything goes through you before we get our gear you must be loaded not to mention your hummer and all your houses. you should pay the 5K. ask your sources for a hand out they have more money than getbig kids. hell great sources like you know make 5K a day no bullshit!

knucklehed

• Getbig I
Faith
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2011, 09:40:44 AM »
You know brothers I can understand where some of you are coming from. But really it is more complicated then just cutting your losses and putting down the animal. Allie is truly a part of this family.

There is more here to consider. My wife and I took Allie to the emergency animal hospital for treatment. They provided an initial evaluation estimation for life support, x-rays, etc of $1300. We didn't hesitate. We waited a few hours and they brought us into a room showed us her x-rays and went over the options. She had a fractured vertebra L7, 4 broken ribs and a small pocket of air restricting her breathing but she was very stable and pain well managed. They estimated $5500 for surgical repair spine and stabilize Ribs. We were in shock. The surgeon was not there so we went home to sleep on it.

The next morning I discussed the situation with the surgeon. He did not recommend it, but he said there was a possibility if we could keep the dog sedated and provide her excellent care that she might survive and recover with out surgery. Dogs are resilient right..? We decided to bring her home and care for her ourselves.

The staff splinted her from front to rear and said we could pick her up. My 14yo son went with me to bring her home. In trying to move her I was badly bitten. Allie does not bit, especially me. I was angry, but rather concerned. We got her in the car; she was becoming very agitated and crying like a baby. At that moment I knew this was not going to work. I called my wife, it was the moment of truth, but the surgeon interrupted me. He said leave Allie here for tonight. We won’t charge you for the stay and you can talk it over with the family. We got her back in the hospital and went home. Needless to say my son and I were both upset.

At home the wife and I evaluated the situation financially and spiritually. We talked it over with the kids and together we determined that there was only one course of action that would provide us peaceful pure hearts. I think really it is a matter of faith. All of us, including Allie Jo are very happy with our choice. Faith led us to the right decision.
God bless

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2011, 09:44:14 AM »
You know brothers I can understand where some of you are coming from. But really it is more complicated then just cutting your losses and putting down the animal. Allie is truly a part of this family.

There is more here to consider. My wife and I took Allie to the emergency animal hospital for treatment. They provided an initial evaluation estimation for life support, x-rays, etc of $1300. We didn't hesitate. We waited a few hours and they brought us into a room showed us her x-rays and went over the options. She had a fractured vertebra L7, 4 broken ribs and a small pocket of air restricting her breathing but she was very stable and pain well managed. They estimated $5500 for surgical repair spine and stabilize Ribs. We were in shock. The surgeon was not there so we went home to sleep on it.

The next morning I discussed the situation with the surgeon. He did not recommend it, but he said there was a possibility if we could keep the dog sedated and provide her excellent care that she might survive and recover with out surgery. Dogs are resilient right..? We decided to bring her home and care for her ourselves.

The staff splinted her from front to rear and said we could pick her up. My 14yo son went with me to bring her home. In trying to move her I was badly bitten. Allie does not bit, especially me. I was angry, but rather concerned. We got her in the car; she was becoming very agitated and crying like a baby. At that moment I knew this was not going to work. I called my wife, it was the moment of truth, but the surgeon interrupted me. He said leave Allie here for tonight. We won’t charge you for the stay and you can talk it over with the family. We got her back in the hospital and went home. Needless to say my son and I were both upset.

At home the wife and I evaluated the situation financially and spiritually. We talked it over with the kids and together we determined that there was only one course of action that would provide us peaceful pure hearts. I think really it is a matter of faith. All of us, including Allie Jo are very happy with our choice. Faith led us to the right decision.
God bless

People can call me stupid,but if I had the coin,I`d do the same thing to save one of my dogs.

All the best!  :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Faith
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2011, 09:45:54 AM »

God bless

that's beat,,,losing an animal sux but it gets better after a while ,,peace...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2011, 12:43:24 PM »
Did I say it was not real? If it is real why cyber beg? their are pet hospitals who will do the surgery without any money down! you pay them back monthly. but you really do not have to pay them! throw the bills in the trash ! It wont even fuck up your credit. who really has 7K just sitting around for dog surgey not many! this is pure cyber begging that is probably for some heroin/crytal meth addict! if they are not smart enough to find a friendly vet hosppital who works out monthly installments then these people are retarded! what vet hospital would expect you to have 7K on hand to pay for the surgery. truth is they will operate for hardly anything and bill you. and like I said you can take that bill and toss it nothing will happen to your credit. This is cyber begging and shouldnt be put up on the forum. and your the rich big balling ex-pro who is so close to all these big suppliers plus you said everything goes through you before we get our gear you must be loaded not to mention your hummer and all your houses. you should pay the 5K. ask your sources for a hand out they have more money than getbig kids. hell great sources like you know make 5K a day no bullshit!

you never ask suplier for favour! unles suplier ofer you a favour and even then you should be gracious and not use it over and over,, SUPPLIERS
ARE JUST LIKE EVERY DAY FELLAS,, THEY WORK AND WORK HARD ! FOR THEIR MONEY,,the fact you get your mail all nicely into yoru hands and smile and run and be nice to your girlfriend becausde mr suplier champion once again deliver...doesnt! mean! that this suplier didnt work hard inorder to get that ship to you ,, took a big risk ,, and put work into it even if he didnt move his ass he still put work into it becausd there is team of fellas who thought about you and deliver from point a to point b ,, the suplier should nto do nothing but be suplier,, they can be bodybuuild but they should nto even for a second jepordize their safety by balonie talk on internet,,

most of the suplier risk themselves for you ,, yes they make money but they risk themselves for your sorry ass,,

thee is no cyber beg ,, this is team efort to help someone in need,,

the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2011, 12:49:44 PM »
read knoclehead last posting!,, THIS is why i interfered and brought this al thing up in thunderdome,,
for THE ONE who help an injured angel he himself IS an angel

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2011, 01:17:40 PM »
i'm not saying it's wrong or that you shouldn't do it... what im saying is that if you're a man and your family pet dies, and your kids are crying, and you also start crying and moaning instead of ending it's misery, you start begging people for money, yous tart dipping into your kids college fund, into savings, to save a dog, you got bigger problem than a dead dog

this is the solution if u cannot afford to save ur animal

the dog is sick and the kids are crying. give little billy a new fire engine and baby sarah a lolly, then go get your sharpest strongest knife and sharpen it, use a rough stone then a smooth stone then a leather strop to get rid of microscopic teeth and aline the tip of the blade. take ur dog out back and start remembering all the good times, let your dog lay under your arm as you sit on the ground, until you forget what u came out to do. oh but there's the knife, now u remember. when the dog looks like its mind is at rest you gently pick up its head and find the jugular. with a smooth, quick, precise incision u send him up to doggy heaven. this is how goats are slaughtered in mongolia, they do it with love so to speak, yes u can slaughter an animal with love

then ur kids come out and say what happened to old yeller, he's in the box kids get your shovels, then u all say good buy to old yeller, and the kids are sad which is appropriate. two days later you come home with a new puppy and then u and ur family are making thx giving dinner and everyone is laughing again

it's not that killing things is tough and macho, it's that the man's responsibility is to take sorrow away from people and put it onto himself, a woman and children cry when they are sad to make other people sad and to get affection from people, the man is strong and takes away their tears, this is how u do it

UR LUCKY U DIDNT SAY THIS IN PERSON. ITD BE YOUR JUGULAR. REAL SHIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2011, 01:24:34 PM »
UR LUCKY U DIDNT SAY THIS IN PERSON. ITD BE YOUR JUGULAR. REAL SHIT.

no it wouldnt be my jugular

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2011, 01:30:20 PM »
this thing about the dog should have been a separate thread. :(

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »
no it wouldnt be my jugular

IT WOULD.

BITCH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2011, 02:25:44 PM »
IT WOULD.

BITCH.

oh shut your cazy little mouth, ur talking about human jugulars I talk about animal jugulars, that shows u who the asshole is, ur mouth is for kissing ass to sources asking them for free products mmmmk, not for talking shit to me

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2011, 03:17:58 PM »
Way to lead from the rear. Totally the guy I want beside me if we go to war.  Oh brother.   ::)        ;D

hahaha. true.