Author Topic: Left-Wing Hate Speech  (Read 92877 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Left-Wing Hate Speech
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2009, 04:24:47 PM »
Floundering.  Yes, your reference to everyone who has a "'personal relationship' with a 2000 year old rabbi" encompasses all Christians, because the essence of Christianity is a "personal relationship" with the "2000 year old rabbi" (Christ). 

I already answered that but since you can't read here it is again

I only added that recent update because I knew it would get your panties in a twist.

And your reference to anyone having a fundamentalist belief in a religion being mentally ill includes all people of any faith, not just Christians.  "Fundamentalism" is defined as "strict adherence to any set of basic ideas or principles."  In other words, you consider anyone with a sincerely held religious belief mentally ill.  Pure paranoia.   

not sure if you've noticed but most christians/catholics don't have a strict adherence to a set of basic principals.   They might all think Jesus is god but they go off in a million different directions after that.  None of the christians I know would call themselves fudnamentalist

You seem to be obsessed with my opinion on this subject.

When did you start caring so much about what I think?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2009, 04:31:03 PM »
I do not think that the refusal to accept any religious faith is nutty.  Nutty = believing anyone who holds a sincerely held religious belief is mentally ill, particularly when you live in a country founded by those folks and when the vast majority in the country have sincerely held religious beliefs.  Nutty = believing people with a personal relationship with God (i.e., all Christians) are mentally ill.  You can try and dress it up all you want, but it's just an absurd and paranoid mindset.      

simple question - do you think muslim suicide bombers who fly plans into buildings in the belief that they will go straight to heaven for a never ending gangbang with 72 virgins are mentally ill?

I do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2009, 04:35:24 PM »
I already answered that but since you can't read here it is again

not sure if you've noticed but most christians/catholics don't have a strict adherence to a set of basic principals.   They might all think Jesus is god but they go off in a million different directions after that.  None of the christians I know would call themselves fudnamentalist

You seem to be obsessed with my opinion on this subject.

When did you start caring so much about what I think?

I'm not asking for your opinion.  When I want your opinion I will give it to you.  I'm just pointing out the ridiculous comments you've made about religion and people of faith.

Your attempt to water down the extremist language is just humorous.  Do you have nightmares about all those Christian boogiemen coming to get you?  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2009, 04:43:44 PM »
simple question - do you think muslim suicide bombers who fly plans into buildings in the belief that they will go straight to heaven for a never ending gangbang with 72 virgins are mentally ill?

I do.

Actually I think they were evil.  But that's not what you've said, twice now, about the relationship between religion and mental illness.  You'd actually sound a lot smarter about this if you simply either stood by your extremist comments regarding religion and mental illness instead of trying to contort word meanings, or back off and admit you made dumb comments.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »
I'm not asking for your opinion.  When I want your opinion I will give it to you.  I'm just pointing out the ridiculous comments you've made about religion and people of faith.

Your attempt to water down the extremist language is just humorous.  Do you have nightmares about all those Christian boogiemen coming to get you?  :)

You're hilarious

I gave you my opinion and you seem to have a problem with it.

Get used to it and if you don't like it then stop responding

I don't give a shit what you believe so why are you so obsessed about what I believe

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2009, 04:55:49 PM »
Actually I think they were evil.  But that's not what you've said, twice now, about the relationship between religion and mental illness.  You'd actually sound a lot smarter about this if you simply either stood by your extremist comments regarding religion and mental illness instead of trying to contort word meanings, or back off and admit you made dumb comments.   

Like I said

I think they were mentally ill

their fundamentalist religious belief caused them to kill themselves and thousands of other people

Sounds crazy to me.

what's the nice word for crazy people?

Mentally Ill.

Of course there are some mentally ill people who are perfectly harmless.....for example ....YOU

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2009, 05:02:06 PM »
Like I said

I think they were mentally ill

their fundamentalist religious belief caused them to kill themselves and thousands of other people

Sounds crazy to me.

what's the nice word for crazy people?

Mentally Ill.

Of course there are some mentally ill people who are perfectly harmless.....for example ....YOU

lol.  Don't worry.  The Chrisitan Boogieman hiding under your bed is really harmless.  :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »
lol.  Don't worry.  The Chrisitan Boogieman hiding under your bed is really harmless.  :)

of course they aren't

you're the only one who is suggesting it

why are you so obsessed with what I think

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2009, 05:08:35 PM »
of course they aren't

you're the only one who is suggesting it

why are you so obsessed with what I think

You're providing entertainment.  I've been telling you for darn near two years that I don't take you seriously and don't think you're very bright.  You continue to act like the jilted ex-girlfriend.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »
You're providing entertainment.  I've been telling you for darn near two years that I don't take you seriously and don't think you're very bright.  You continue to act like the jilted ex-girlfriend.   :)

lol

projection much?

your actions make you appear to be obsessed with what I think

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2009, 05:38:21 AM »
Great example of intolerance and left-wing hate speech, with threats of violence to top it off.

I FVCKING HATE DELUSIONAL EVANGELICALS  >:(

You are fvcking certifiable in your delusion & denial.
It's the goddamn evangelicals who make it a political issue. Get real!!!

I will welcome the day that religion is forced underground!

Any evangelical I off, is gonna be one who trys imposing themself on me. There's a big difference.

It's like someone on here once said "I'll shoot the fvckers if I have to."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »
Great example of intolerance and left-wing hate speech, with threats of violence to top it off.

Yep.  Still waiting for the "context" of Jag's hate speech. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2009, 12:39:10 PM »
Palin hits back at 'malicious' photo
Posted: 02:36 PM ET

From CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

Palin is upset with a blogger who doctored a photo of herself and son Trig.
(CNN) – A week after a high-profile uproar with comedian David Letterman over the late-night host's joke about her daughter, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is again sharply responding to the appearance of her children in the public sphere.

Palin's latest response comes after liberal Alaskan Blogger Linda Kellen Biegel doctored a photograph of the former Republican vice presidential candidate with her 1-year-old son Trig, who suffers from Down Syndrome.

Biegel, who blogs in support of the Alaska Democratic Party under the name "Celtic Diva," superimposed a picture of conservative Alaskan radio host Eddie Burke over Trig's face in an apparent effort to show how close the radio host is with the Alaskan governor.

"Recently we learned of a malicious desecration of a photo of the Governor and baby Trig that has become an iconic representation of a mother's love for a special needs child," Palin spokeswoman Meghan Stapelton said in a statement provided to CNN. "The mere idea of someone doctoring the photo of a special needs baby is appalling."

Stapelton also suggested President Obama should speak out against such behavior from liberal activists.

"Babies and children are off limits," She said. "It is past time to restore decency in politics and real tolerance for all Americans. The Obama Administration sets the moral compass for its party. We ask that special needs children be loved, respected and accepted and that this type of degeneracy be condemned."

Responding on her blog to the uproar, Biegel said in no uncertain terms the doctored picture was intended to make fun of Burke, not Trig Palin.

"It's called 'Baby Burke' because it's Eddie Burke…basically his probable second-biggest fantasy about the Governor," she wrote. "So, connecting the dots for you…WE'RE MAKING FUN OF EDDIE BURKE!!!!!!"

Earlier this month Biegel filed an ethics complaint against Palin for wearing a jacket made by a company that sponsored her husband — a snow mobile racer — to a public event. An investigator ruled Palin had not acted wrongly and the Alaska governor accused Biegel "asinine political grandstanding."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/25/palin-hits-back-at-malicious-photo/#more-57724

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
Bump.   I bet the liberals engaging in hate speech in the clips and articles in this thread would be arrested in Canada.  Or not.  I should have sent this link to Ann Coulter before her trip.   :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2010, 10:47:03 PM »
Bump.   I bet the liberals engaging in hate speech in the clips and articles in this thread would be arrested in Canada.  Or not.  I should have sent this link to Ann Coulter before her trip.   :)
saw a columnist from there on oreilly tonight saying how it was really about not wanting hate speech etc...but then she went on the say that Ann was welcome to give a speech at another venue other than a college...so obviously it wasnt about hate speech alone it was also about keeping her off that college campus  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2010, 07:49:26 AM »
In addition to advocating murder and burning down churches, they also discuss urinating in people's drinks:

Matt Barber, director of cultural affairs for Liberty Counsel, called the statements "hate crimes" for their intent to create violence against someone based on their beliefs.

"This is not just a matter of some people blowing off steam because they're not happy with a political outcome. This is criminal activity," he said. "The homosexual lobby is always calling for 'tolerance' and 'diversity' and playing the role of victim. They claim to deplore violence and 'hate.' Here we have homosexuals inciting, and directly threatening, violence against Christians."

. . .

Liberty Counsel's Barber said, "This is not free speech; these are 'hate crimes' under the existing definition. Imagine if Christian websites were advocating such violence against homosexuals. There'd be outrage, and rightfully so. It'd be national front-page news. Federal authorities should immediately investigate these threats and prosecute the perpetrators to the fullest extent of the law."

. . .

"I hope they all rot in hell, those servants of a lying, corrupt devil! BAN RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM," wrote Angelo.

One contributor went so far as to threaten to take out his frustrations on his own family.

"You want me to come back to Idaho for Christmas? Oh wait, my partner and I can't share the same bed? We can't show any affection or any outward sign of our love for each other? Well sorry family ... no Uncle Adam and all his expensive gifts and delicious cooking for you. Your childrens' presents will now be donations in their name to the equal rights organization of my choosing. As will their and your birthday presents, wedding presents, graduation presents, and everything else I give going forward."

The writer continued, "Remember, I'm angry. And I'm strong from my years at the gym and really am ready to take my frustration out on someone or something."

Barber said the Human Rights Campaign, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and "other leaders within the homosexual lobby" should call immediately for an end to such threats.

There were suggestions of a different type of violence, too.

"Hope the gay waiters at their hotel p---ed in all the drinks they served these cretins," "Jake" wrote about protectors of traditional marriage.
"If you're planning a heterosexual wedding in California … be prepared for picketers. Designate someone to watch the parking lot … You're going to have lots of unexpected expenses. Add $500 to your budget for security. … Be prepared for the flowers not lasting to the reception or the tuxedos showing up two sizes too small or the music at the reception being a way too loud or the cake tasting a little funny," stated another threat. "Be afraid. Be very afraid. We are everywhere."

Another even listed addresses of Mormon facilities. Mormon, Catholic and other religious groups were active in supporting the marriage definition.

"I do not openly advocate firebombing or vandalism. What you do with the information is your own choice," wrote Jeremy.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=80220

Ha,ha,ha "Im strong from my years in the gym".Yeah,I bet this limp wristed pussy couldnt bench his bodyweight.Fag.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2010, 08:48:00 AM »

Ha,ha,ha "Im strong from my years in the gym".Yeah,I bet this limp wristed pussy couldnt bench his bodyweight.Fag.

Billy - are you really an adult?

from your posts you seem like you might be a dumb 15 year old kid

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2010, 08:49:46 AM »

So claims the only poster who thinks the post office is doing fine.   BBOOOMMM ! 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2010, 09:20:35 AM »

I was quoting the fucking guy in the article you stupid tool.He said "Im strong in the gym" like that is going to scare people.God dam your a dunce.By the way Im 45 and Im sure make far more money then you,live in a much nicer house then you,and could kick your teeth into your throat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »
Courtesy of 33:

Union Memo Hints At Gov.'s Death
Teachers Union's Memo The Latest Salvo In War Of Words With Gov. Christie
HACKENSACK, N.J. (CBS) ― 
NJ Governor Chris Christie delivers the state budget address on March 16, 2010.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___

Christie Goes To War With NJ Teachers Over Wages
(3/31/2010)

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn't laughing about a teachers union's memo that hints of his death.

The memo is the latest salvo in a war of words between Christie and the union over wage and benefits concessions.

The Record of Bergen County obtained the Bergen County Education Association memo that includes a closing prayer:

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

Association president Joe Coppola says the "prayer" was a joke and was never meant to be made public.

Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak says there's nothing professional about the group.

Meanwhile, Drewniak says the governor is also considering reopening union contracts to try to get salary concessions at the institutes of higher learning.

Unionized employees at the schools deferred a 3.5 percent increase last year when former Gov. Jon Corzine reopened their contracts.

College and university officials are considering cuts to staff and programs to offset a $173 million cut to higher education in Christie's proposed budget.

On Tuesday, Christie extended a deadline for school districts to receive additional state aide in exchange for teachers agreeing to wage freezes.

________________________ ________________________ ________________

I thought only the VRWC does this?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2010, 06:43:46 AM »
Man Arrested for Threatening Pelosi Was Riled Up by Fox News, Says Mom
4/9/10 at 09:00 AM

Gregory Giusti was easily swayed by people with vitriolic, radical ideas, his mother said on the day that he first appeared in court on charges that he made repeated calls to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi at her home and seemingly threatened her life over her support of health-care reform. "Greg frequently gets in with a group of people that have really radical ideas ... which gets him into problems," she told local station KGO-TV. "I say Fox News, or all of those that are really radical, and he, that's where he comes from." We weren't sure whether or not to believe this, but then we read that during his first public appearance, while appealing to the court, Giusti openly wept. That's a Glenn Beck man right there.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/04/man_arrested_for_threatening_p.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2010, 07:05:34 AM »
The very words of a right wing nutbag who murdered innocent people while they sat in a church in Tennessee

He say's he'd like to kill the 100  people in Bernard Goldbergs book.

Bernard Goldberg is on Fox on almost a daily basis

This guys psychotic ramblings could almost be mistaken for  any random posting here  by 333 or Billy

notice he includes the key buzz words of "marxist" and communism

this guy committed these murders in July 2008 before Obama was even elected

like 333 - he had the vision to the the coming communist takeover of our country
------------------------------------------------
http://web.knoxnews.com/pdf/021009church-manifesto.pdf

"Know this if nothing else: This was a hate crime. I hate the damn left-wing liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the nation, trying to turn this country into a communist state. Shame on them....

"This was a symbolic killing. Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg's book. I'd like to kill everyone in the mainstream media. But I know those people were inaccessible to me. I couldn't get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chickenshit liberals that vote in these traitorous people. Someone had to get the ball rolling. I volunteered. I hope others do the same. It's the only way we can rid America of this cancerous pestilence."

"I thought I'd do something good for this Country Kill Democrats til the cops kill me....Liberals are a pest like termites. Millions of them Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is to kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather. I'd like to encourage other like minded people to do what I've done. If life aint worth living anymore don't just kill yourself. do something for your Country before you go. Go Kill Liberals.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2010, 06:14:32 PM »
 ::)  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2010, 06:17:23 PM »
::)  ::)
come on 333 - doesn't this sound like something you would say?

"I hate the damn left-wing liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the nation, trying to turn this country into a communist state. "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2010, 06:25:49 PM »
come on 333 - doesn't this sound like something you would say?

"I hate the damn left-wing liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the nation, trying to turn this country into a communist state. "

Its not a conspiracy since most of you libs are sayingh and doing these things in open and are very honest about your intentions.