Author Topic: Left-Wing Hate Speech  (Read 92678 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Left-Wing Hate Speech
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2012, 05:04:12 AM »
So much for freedom of speech. I guess the only ones entitled to such freedom are the ones who support  homos.

Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values”
Posted in Top Stories | 1,856 comments

Jul 25, 2012
By Todd Starnes

Officials in at least three cities have vowed to block efforts to open Chick-fil-A restaurants after the company’s president told reporters that he supported the traditional definition of marriage – and warned that redefining marriage might bring God’s judgment on the nation.

“Chick-fil-A values are not Chicago values,” said Mayor Rahm Emanuel in a statement to the Chicago Tribune. “They disrespect our fellow neighbors and residents.”

Emanuel was vowing his support for Alderman Proco Moreno’s announcement that he would block construction of a Chick-fil-A restaurant in his district.

“If you are discriminating against a segment of the community, I don’t want you in the First Ward,” he told the newspaper.

Chick-fil-A is privately owned by the Cathy family. The company president, Dan Cathy, drew the wrath of gay rights advocates and supporters when he made recent statements that some have alleged are anti-gay.

Cathy told Baptist Press that the company was unapologetically in favor of traditional marriage.

“Guilty as charged,” he said. “We are very much supportive of the family – the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.”

In a separate interview on the Ken Coleman Show — Cathy suggested that the nation could face God’s wrath over the redefinition of marriage.

“I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,’” Cathy said. “I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we would have the audacity to try to redefine what marriage is all about.”

Alderman Moreno called Cathy’s comments “bigoted” and “homophobic.”

“Because of this man’s ignorance, I will now be denying Chick-fil-A’s permit to open a restaurant in the First Ward,” he announced.

Boston Mayor Tom Menino was the first to announce that the Atlanta-based company would not be welcomed in his city.

“You can’t have a business in the City of Boston that discriminates against a population,” he told the Boston Globe. “We’re an open city. We’re a city that’s at the forefront of inclusion.”

And Mountain View, Calif, a bedroom community of San Francisco, has temporarily blocked the chicken chain from opening.

A homosexual couple spearheaded an effort to launch a zoning challenge.

“It could be Mother Teresa that owns it and it would be a bad place,” resident David Speakman told SFGate.com. “But because it was a bunch of bigots, it gave us an extra nudge.”

With the help of friends, a gay South Bay couple has at least temporarily blocked the very Christian-minded Chick-fil-A

The company’s position on traditional marriage notwithstanding, threats to ban the company have drawn fire from editorial pages across the nation.

The Los Angeles Times condemned the decision, calling it far more troubling than Chick-fil-A’s support of traditional marriage.

“Public officials have a responsibility to carry out their ministerial tasks fairly and evenhandedly – and to uphold the principle of free speech – whether or not they like a business executive’s social or political stances,” the Times opined.

The Boston Globe wondered “which part of the First Amendment does Menino not understand? A business owner’s political or religious beliefs should not be a test for the worthiness of his or her application for a business license.

Conservative columnist Michelle Malkin said “Boston’s Founding Fathers must be steaming in their graves.”

“When an elected public official wields the club of government against a Christian business in the name of “tolerance,” it’s not harmless kid stuff,” Malkin wrote. “It’s chilling.”

Meanwhile, thousands of Christians are mobilizing efforts to support Chick-fil-A – led by Fox News Channel host and former Ark. Governor Mike Huckabee.

Huckabee has declared August 1st as Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.

“Let’s affirm a business that operates on Christian principles and whose executives are willing to take a stand for the Godly values we espouse by simply showing up and eating at Chick-fil-A on Wednesday, August 1,” Huckabee said.

Huckabee said the company has come under attack from militant homosexuals and is being “smeared by vicious hate speech and intolerant bigotry from the left.”

“The militant homosexual advocates have launched an all out assault on Dan Cathy and Chick-fil-A,” he said. “The attempts to hurt or destroy Chick-fil-A are nothing short of economic bullying.”

Donald Wildmon, the founder of the American Family Association, is backing Huckabee’s efforts saying he hoped it would generate the largest one-day sales in the company’s history.

“I have been incensed at the vitriolic assaults on the Chick-fil-A company,” Wildmon wrote in an email. “It’s a great American story that is being smeared by vicious hate speech and intolerant bigotry from the left.”

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, was especially disturbed by the actions of Boston’s mayor.

“This is really outrageous when you see this is the train that follows same sex marriage,” Perkins told Fox News. “This idea of the loss of religious freedom – the freedom of speech — and it’s on perfect display in Boston with the intolerance of this mayor.”

Perkins noted that Americans have overwhelmingly endorsed the traditional definition of marriage – 32 times in 32 states.

“Chick-fil-A is in the mainstream, he said. “The mayor of Boston is in the minority.”

“It’s about forcing Americans who do not agree with this agenda to comply and if a business dare step outside of the PC lines they will be attacked just as we are seeing Chick-fil-A being attacked,” Perkins added.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/cities-move-to-ban-chick-fil-a-supporters-launch-day-of-support.html

Purge_WTF

« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2012, 06:53:07 AM »
  Not sure if anyone's mentioned him in the thread yet, but has anyone heard Mike Malloy's radio show? I was listening to some of his choice cuts on YouTube, and some of the things he says about Conservatives would make Rush Limbaugh blush. I read Bill Press's book Toxic Talk, and in it he slammed Conservative talk radio and then praised the guy to the hilt.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2012, 07:00:39 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »
  Not sure if anyone's mentioned him in the thread yet, but has anyone heard Mike Malloy's radio show? I was listening to some of his choice cuts on YouTube, and some of the things he says about Conservatives would make Rush Limbaugh blush. I read Bill Press's book Toxic Talk, and in it he slammed Conservative talk radio and then praised the guy to the hilt.

Yep:

“He is an enemy of the country, in my opinion, Dick Cheney is, he is an enemy of the country. He’s making it harder for those who are in power right now to protect the country. He’s about the political divide. It just, I just think the guy’s such a freakin’ loser. You know, Lord, take him to the Promised Land, will you? See, I don’t even wish the guy goes to Hell, I just want to get him the hell out of here.”
— Ed Schultz, The Ed Schultz Show, May 11, 2009.

“Republicans are evil sons-of-bitches. The Republican Party needs to be murdered. It needs to — it’s like if you had a nest of rats in your house, or a hornets nest under the eaves at your barn or your house, and you knew they were going to do harm to you, your family, your kid — if you live on the farm, your livestock, whatever. What would you do? Of course — you’d get an exterminator and you would murder the nest and get rid of it. Just get rid of it. This is what America needs right now; they need to have the Republican Party eliminated, totally, completely. It is destructive, it is negative, it is sick. [laughs] A mercy killing is what’s needed here.”
— Mike Malloy, The Mike Malloy Show, February 4, 2009.

“I have a good news to report: Glenn Beck appears ever closer to suicide. I’m hoping that he does it on camera. Suicide is rampant in his family, and given his alcoholism and his tendencies towards self-destruction, I am only hoping that when Glenn Beck does put a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that it’s on television, because somebody will capture it on YouTube and it will be the most popular little piece of video for months.”
— Mike Malloy, The Mike Malloy Show, August 4, 2009.

http://twg2a.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/the-real-radio-hatemongers/

You won't hear the MSM calling this guy out. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2012, 09:26:53 AM »
 ::)

:)

Viral video of man picking on Chick-fil-A worker gets him fired
Published August 03, 2012
FoxNews.com

People on both sides of the Chick-fil-A debate seemed to agree that a Tucson man who made a viral video belittling a patient restaurant worker acted like a sanctimonious jerk, and his boss – make that ex-boss - seems to agree.

Adam Smith, who posted an online video of himself going through a Chick-fil-A drive-thru and ordering only the free water, was canned from his gig as chief financial officer of Vante, a Tucson medical manufacturing company, after the video made the rounds.

“Chick-fil-A is a hateful company,” Smith tells the employee. "I don’t know how you sleep at night,” Smith adds at another point. This is a horrible corporation with horrible values.”

After the employee, who never loses her composure, wishes Smith a nice day, he responds “I will. I just did something really good. I feel purposeful.”

“We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante."
- Roger Vogel, boss of man who belittled Chick-fil-A worker

Smith pulled the video from YouTube, but by then, it had already gone viral. People on both sides of the debate blasted him for his treatment of the woman in thousands of posts online.
On Thursday, Smith’s boss at Vante, CEO Roger Vogel, cashiered Smith.

“Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A,” the company said in a statement. “Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

“We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees,” the statement continued.

Vogel said he wasn’t weighing in on either side of the debate, which began when Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy said he supports the “biblical” definition of marriage. Same-sex marriage advocates blasted the company, which in turn prompted a national outpouring of support for the chicken chain on Wednesday.

Smith previously taught as an adjunct lecturer at the University of Arizona, according to reports, but does not currently hold a position with university.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/03/viral-video-man-picking-on-chick-fil-worker-gets-him-fired/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2012, 09:32:29 AM »
This dude is a world class moron
Why would he berate an employee if he disagrees with the beliefs of the CEO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 06, 2012, 11:21:18 AM »
Liberals to Olympic shooter Corey Cogdell: Shoot yourself
 examiner.com ^ | 08/16/2012 | Joe Newby

Olympic shooter Corey Cogdell - a trap shooter who won a bronze medal at the 2008 Olympic Games - is also a trophy hunter.

After she published pictures of herself with animals she killed, liberal anti-hunting activists expressed their hatred on Twitter, with some calling on her to shoot herself, Twitchy reported Sunday.

One person wrote Cogdell, saying: "please go shoot yourself in the knees. YOU ANIMAL MURDERER!! you're a disgusting human being. (sic)"

Another wrote: "kill yourself please ! (sic)"

Others suggested violence against Cogdell or her family, Twitchy noted.

"I really hope the olympic games do something about this murderer @CoreyCogdell sad, so sad maybe she needs to feel a shoot to understand (sic)," wrote "Mikito Samni."

"These ppl need to be shot deheaded and posted on a wall (sic)," wrote "Vanessa Lea Kapusta."

"I hope that someone someday shoot your whole familly just practicing, (sic)" another person wrote.

On almost any given day, liberals illustrate that theirs is an ideology based on hate and rage.

Recently, they targeted six-year-old Isaac Anthony for appearing in an anti-Obama video.

After the video went viral, some on the left called for his death, while others said he should be sent to Jerry Sandusky, the former Pennsylvania State coach recently convicted of sexual assault of children.

Last week, we reported that liberals wished those supporting Chick-fil-A would die eating their food.

Former Green Party presidential candidate Roseanne Barr said those eating at Chick-fil-A "deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens."

Last summer, gay sex columnist Dan Savage told Bill Maher that he wished all Republicans were dead.

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #209 on: August 06, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
Liberals to Olympic shooter Corey Cogdell: Shoot yourself
 examiner.com ^ | 08/16/2012 | Joe Newby

Olympic shooter Corey Cogdell - a trap shooter who won a bronze medal at the 2008 Olympic Games - is also a trophy hunter.

After she published pictures of herself with animals she killed, liberal anti-hunting activists expressed their hatred on Twitter, with some calling on her to shoot herself, Twitchy reported Sunday.

One person wrote Cogdell, saying: "please go shoot yourself in the knees. YOU ANIMAL MURDERER!! you're a disgusting human being. (sic)"

Another wrote: "kill yourself please ! (sic)"

Others suggested violence against Cogdell or her family, Twitchy noted.

"I really hope the olympic games do something about this murderer @CoreyCogdell sad, so sad maybe she needs to feel a shoot to understand (sic)," wrote "Mikito Samni."

"These ppl need to be shot deheaded and posted on a wall (sic)," wrote "Vanessa Lea Kapusta."

"I hope that someone someday shoot your whole familly just practicing, (sic)" another person wrote.

On almost any given day, liberals illustrate that theirs is an ideology based on hate and rage.

Recently, they targeted six-year-old Isaac Anthony for appearing in an anti-Obama video.

After the video went viral, some on the left called for his death, while others said he should be sent to Jerry Sandusky, the former Pennsylvania State coach recently convicted of sexual assault of children.

Last week, we reported that liberals wished those supporting Chick-fil-A would die eating their food.

Former Green Party presidential candidate Roseanne Barr said those eating at Chick-fil-A "deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens."

Last summer, gay sex columnist Dan Savage told Bill Maher that he wished all Republicans were dead.

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

I guess I just can't understand the liberal mind, no problem with Abortion of any kind, but go ape shit when someone is a hunter.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #210 on: August 06, 2012, 11:58:43 AM »
Yep:

You won't hear the MSM calling this guy out. 

nothing wrong with Ed Schultz's statements about Cheney -no hate speech there

Malloy is definitely a left wing kook but I"m not sure if he is even on the air

why are you posting quotes from 2009 ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 06, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »
Shocker. 

Daily Kos, Leftist Tweeters Blame Sikh Shooting in Milwaukee on 'Rightwing Hate Radio'
By Tim Graham | August 06, 2012

Twitchy has identified leftists on Twitter blaming the multiple murders at a Sikh temple in Milwaukee on Rep. Michele Bachmann and "racists like her."  (Does it matter that Sikhs aren’t Muslims, as the Left tried to explain when Sikhs were singled out after 9/11?) One insisted “RUSH, BACHMANN, HANNITY, BECK, SAVAGE, etc. All have blood on their hands.”

Over at the Daily Kos blog, the diarist known as “xxdr zombiexx” is blaming “rightwing hate radio and general media” for the shooting. Even the liberal media is being blamed because they don't think whites can be terrorists (hello, McVeigh?):

So it is smelling more like a hate crime or act of domestic terrorism which many are suggesting is long overdue is crimes that seem like this one.

The distinction is important because, in all seriousness, the media seems to go well out of its way to avoid the notion that white folks could do anything similar to terrorist acts, when it's a very significant part of the pattern.

This guy, according to witnesses quoted above took out some of their Holy People, priests. If true it would lend further weight tot the idea this was designed to disrupt the whole community.

I think this should again draw attention to rightwing hate radio and general media: I think these incidents occur because, all other things being equal, they feel somehow justified and/or something has finally triggered their cork to pop.

The Kosmonaut was working off a CNN news item, which identified the suspect as “a bald, white man, dressed in a white T-shirt and black pants and with a 9/11 tattoo on one arm -- which “implies to me that there's some level of hate crime there.’” The implier was a local Sikh. A 9/11 tattoo is proof of a hate crime?

This is the same blogger that claimed in February that "Santorum is a MAJOR LEAGUE hater and member of the American Taliban. These folks fear the significant uptick in anti-gay violence that would ensue in the (grossly unlikely) event of a Santorum victory."

The next week, he added more of the same "American Taliban" stuff that the blog boss Markos Moulitsas has been cooking for years:

Republicans, as most of us who see things clearly have known since the Bush Years, have wanted to turn [the U.S.] into a version of the Handmaid's Tale, a hardass Christian Theocracy that would seem different from Islamic customs only because of the clothing people wear and the general absence of beards....as well as the blinding whiteness of the Republican party and the 1%.

Their ugly and mean-spirited war on women - assailing personal choice, forcing them through all manner of humiliations, assailing Planned Parenthood; the list is endless - is absolutely no different than some cave-dwelling Mullah in Afghanistan howling about men not growing their beards or throwing acid on the faces of girls attending school.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/08/06/daily-kos-leftist-twitterers-blame-sikh-shooting-milwaukee-rightwing-hat

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 29, 2012, 11:14:32 AM »
Yahoo News fires David Chalian
By DYLAN BYERS
8/29/12

TAMPA, Fla. -- Yahoo News has fired Washington bureau chief David Chalian after he was caught on a hot-mic during an online video broadcast today saying that Mitt Romney and his wife, Ann, had no problem with African Americans suffering as a result of Hurricane Isaac, a source familiar with the situation tells POLITICO. (Now confirmed: see below)

"They're not concerned at all. They're happy to have a party with black people drowning," Chalian said during the ABC News/Yahoo News webcast, in reference to the fact that the GOP convention in Tampa is taking place as Hurricane Isaac makes landfall on the north Gulf coast.

The conservative media watchdog organization NewsBusters first posted audio of Chalian's remarks, but referred to him as an ABC News employee (and offered slightly inaccurate transcription). ABC News spokesperson Julie Townsend informed the organization that Chalian was with Yahoo.

Chalian and Yahoo News spokesperson Kristen Morquecho did not respond to requests for comment; Townsend also did not respond to a request for comment. (ABC News, where Chalian was political director until 2010, has partnered with Yahoo News for 2012 political coverage).

UPDATE (1:30 p.m.): Yahoo News confirms:

"David Chalian's statement was inappropriate and does not represent the views of Yahoo!.  He has been terminated effective immediately. We have already reached out to the Romney campaign, and we apologize to Mitt Romney, his staff, their supporters and anyone who was offended."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/08/yahoo-news-fires-david-chalian-source-133662.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: August 29, 2012, 12:12:46 PM »
If Barkin had thrown a few peanuts, CNN would have bashed her right on their online home page. I am sure of it.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 29, 2012, 12:23:53 PM »
If Barkin had thrown a few peanuts, CNN would have bashed her right on their online home page. I am sure of it.

lol   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 29, 2012, 01:06:58 PM »
These people just cannot help themselves. 

Joy Behar: Paul Ryan Is 'The Devil In Disguise' (VIDEO)
Posted: 08/29/2012 2:12 pm Updated: 08/29/2012 2:44 pm

Joy Behar tore into Mitt Romney's running mate Paul Ryan Wednesday on HuffPost Live, calling the Wisconsin Republican "the devil in disguise."

"Take a look at the Ryan budget," she said, citing his proposals to ban abortion (even in the case of rape, incest and the health of the mother) and slash pre-natal care and infant nutrition spending. "He's worse than Akin. He is the devil. Ryan is the devil in disguise. He looks cute, he's got those big Village of the Damned eyes. He's got nice hair. He talks nicely, but do not trust this guy."

Behar joined HuffPost Live hosts Alicia Menendez and Nancy Redd as well as community members to discuss the Republican National Convention, the political climate and her new Current TV show, "Say Anything."

"I feel like we're in a position now in this country where we could jump the shark and it could be really bad if Romney gets in," she said.

. . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/joy-behar-paul-ryan-is-th_n_1840402.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 29, 2012, 01:11:14 PM »
Daily meltdowns from the left knowing that as soon as Romney starts spending his $$$$ - Obama is going to get landslided. 

These people just cannot help themselves. 

Joy Behar: Paul Ryan Is 'The Devil In Disguise' (VIDEO)
Posted: 08/29/2012 2:12 pm Updated: 08/29/2012 2:44 pm

Joy Behar tore into Mitt Romney's running mate Paul Ryan Wednesday on HuffPost Live, calling the Wisconsin Republican "the devil in disguise."

"Take a look at the Ryan budget," she said, citing his proposals to ban abortion (even in the case of rape, incest and the health of the mother) and slash pre-natal care and infant nutrition spending. "He's worse than Akin. He is the devil. Ryan is the devil in disguise. He looks cute, he's got those big Village of the Damned eyes. He's got nice hair. He talks nicely, but do not trust this guy."

Behar joined HuffPost Live hosts Alicia Menendez and Nancy Redd as well as community members to discuss the Republican National Convention, the political climate and her new Current TV show, "Say Anything."

"I feel like we're in a position now in this country where we could jump the shark and it could be really bad if Romney gets in," she said.

. . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/joy-behar-paul-ryan-is-th_n_1840402.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2012, 08:27:22 PM »
Liberal Racism Explodes Against Condi Rice: "House Negro" and Sex Object
Pundit Press ^ | 8/30/2012 | Matthew
Posted on August 30, 2012 12:14:11 AM EDT by therightliveswithus

Unfortunately, as Mia Love and Ann Romney have found out, the Left is not kind to strong Republican women. Instead, the vitriol and ignorance that many on the Left have shown make it clear who is propagating a 'war on women.'

Take Condoleezza Rice, the daughter of sharecroppers born into segregation. Impeccably educated and motivated, Ms. Rice became the National Security Advisor and Secretary of State. This would be nearly impossible just two generations ago.

But to liberals, she's still nothing but a 'house negro' and not even black:

Goat Rider @jarvisnoel "@TatiSmiff: Condaleeza Rice is the only black person at the RNC"<~Not entirely true maam! Dnt consider her black! More like "house negro"

(Excerpt) Read more at punditpress.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »
http://twitchy.com/2012/09/04/romney-haters-to-nicki-minaj-die-uncle-tom-bitch/

Romney haters to Nicki Minaj: Die, Uncle Tom bitch!
Posted at 10:37 am on September 4, 2012 by Twitchy Staff 
Dianah@denabanana somebody please kill nicki minaj.
4 Sep 12

Yesterday Twitchy reported that Romney-deranged Twitter users slurred and threatened rapper Nicki Minaj after they interpreted a new lyric as a Romney endorsement. Breitbart’s Dana Loesch captured the ever popular “Uncle Tom” slam making a quick appearance. And naturally, that vile Twitter user wasn’t the only one using racial attacks.

Roscoe Davis III
@ScoDaIllest “@AJ904: Nicki Minaj just said she voting for Mitt Romney on the mercy freestyle on dedication 4.smh” Lmao! Her uncle tom sellout ass

Here’s the controversial line from Minaj’s guest rap on Lil Wayne’s new mixtape:

I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney/You lazy bitches is fucking up the economy

The bloodthirsty lynch mob didn’t care whether Minaj was baring her political soul, rapping in character or just searching for a word that sort of rhymed with “economy.” Twitter death wishes continued throughout the night.

@RealityyBites
She gotta die RT
@TopDraftPick: *blank stare* RT
@HuffingtonPost: Nicki Minaj endorses Mitt Romney huff.to/Q0GcV4—
Spiked Lee (@RealityyBites)

September 04, 2012
4 Sep 12 @IceTea_Arizona

Sooo Nicki Minaj voting For Romney?.that bitch can die too—
I VOTE OBAMA (@IceTea_Arizona) September 04, 2012
3 Sep 12 

F. Scott Fitzgerald
@Dimitri808s @NICKIMINAJ .....fuck you.....you stupid..... ass.....no talent having ass.....bitch...... Obama or die.
4 Sep 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Baby @chillriley If Romney wins, I hope you die. @NICKIMINAJ
3 Sep 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
BudNotBuddy
@IAmKidCharm This bitch nikki minaj said she voting for Mitt Romney ass-_____- bitch die with the republicans
Ari.
@Amazing_Aura wait.. Nicki Minaj said on this Mercy track that she's a Republican and voting for Romney. reason #3920492 why Nicki gotta die.
☽✨☯†☯✨♡
@m0ongurl Please die "Nicki Minaj Is A Republican, Is Voting For Mitt Romney - bzfd.it/Q1zOOY"
3 Sep 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite@Odd_Delinquent Hell naaa. Nicki Minaj say she voting for Romney. Bitch go die.—
Apple Jack My Style (@Odd_Delinquent) September 03, 2012
3 Sep 12 
Maggie Kuzan
@MaggieKuzan nme.com/news/nicki-min… Kill her now.
4 Sep 12 ReplyRetweetFavoriteOthe rs hoped she’d kill herself.

KushedJesus™
@KidVWolfgang Did Nicki Minaj seriously come on Dedication 4 saying "Im republican I vote for Mitt Romney"??! #TurnThisGarbageOff & #KillYourself #YouTool
3 Sep 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite@xo_daaisyDM Nicki minaj " im a republican, voting for mitt romney " * turns song * bitch kill yoself ' .—
* oh daaisy ♥ (@xo_daaisyDM) September 04, 2012
3 Sep 12 
MooLa $ .
@LastKing_Jay_ *Cough Cough* @NICKIMINAJ KILL YOSELF !!! "@Immishaa: Fuck around and vote for Romney if you want to!!"
Jake Kokes
@reallybighungry Did Nicki Minaj just drop "I'm a republican, voting for Mitt Romney" on Dedication 4? Fuckin kill yourself
Ballin ♚
@AssadTrippy @NICKIMINAJ so you votin for Mitt Romney ? kill yourself .
BITCH Call Me LC
@Livin_Cooo Nicki minaj said she votin for romney...bitch kill yoself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2012, 04:15:43 PM »
Akin office angered by Rove's reported murder quip
The Associated Press
Last modified: 2012-08-31T17:27:06Z
Published: Friday, Aug. 31, 2012 - 9:56 am
Last Modified: Friday, Aug. 31, 2012 - 10:27 am

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/31/4776210/akin-camp-angered-by-roves-reported.html

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The office of Republican Rep. Todd Akin is reacting angrily to a quote attributed to GOP activist Karl Rove that joked about the idea of the Missouri Senate candidate being murdered.
Bloomberg Businessweek's website reported Friday that Rove's comment came at a GOP donors' breakfast at the Tampa Club in Florida. The site says Rove quipped to the audience: "We should sink Todd Akin. If he's found mysteriously murdered, don't look for my whereabouts!"
A Rove spokesman didn't immediately return a call and email from The Associated Press seeking comment.
Akin's office issued a statement calling the quote deeply disturbing, given that the FBI has been investigating threats against Akin after his comments that women's bodies can shut down pregnancy in cases of what he called "legitimate rape."
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/31/4776210/akin-camp-angered-by-roves-reported.html#storylink=cpy

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2012, 04:39:15 PM »
Akin office angered by Rove's reported murder quip
The Associated Press
Last modified: 2012-08-31T17:27:06Z
Published: Friday, Aug. 31, 2012 - 9:56 am
Last Modified: Friday, Aug. 31, 2012 - 10:27 am

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/31/4776210/akin-camp-angered-by-roves-reported.html

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The office of Republican Rep. Todd Akin is reacting angrily to a quote attributed to GOP activist Karl Rove that joked about the idea of the Missouri Senate candidate being murdered.
Bloomberg Businessweek's website reported Friday that Rove's comment came at a GOP donors' breakfast at the Tampa Club in Florida. The site says Rove quipped to the audience: "We should sink Todd Akin. If he's found mysteriously murdered, don't look for my whereabouts!"
A Rove spokesman didn't immediately return a call and email from The Associated Press seeking comment.
Akin's office issued a statement calling the quote deeply disturbing, given that the FBI has been investigating threats against Akin after his comments that women's bodies can shut down pregnancy in cases of what he called "legitimate rape."
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/31/4776210/akin-camp-angered-by-roves-reported.html#storylink=cpy

Late to the party, Straw. Rove apologized to Akin for his remarks and it appears the situation is squashed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2012, 10:48:16 AM »
Climate of hate.

Liberal talker Mike Malloy: ‘Angel of the Lord’ should behead Tea Party members
November 28, 2012
By: Joe NewbySubscribe

Proving yet again that liberalism is an ideology based on hate and rage, liberal talk show host Mike Malloy said earlier this week that the “angel of the Lord” should kill everyone in the Tea Party by cutting their heads off, The Blaze reported Tuesday.

“These Tea Bag bas***ds who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away -- or, like in Passover, I just wish there was an angel of the Lord that would pass over -- instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt just wipe out all the Tea Baggers,” he said.

Malloy, perhaps securing his place as the most unhinged liberal hatemonger on radio, continued by suggesting the “angel” decapitate everyone in the Tea Party.

“Just, you know, the terrible swift sword, just lob their heads off,” he added, while making exaggerated "swishing" sounds.

Now, it seems that the radical fringe left, as demonstrated by Malloy, have no desire to discuss issues; they want blind obedience or death.

This is not the first time unhinged liberals have expressed a desire to see all conservatives dead.

In July 2011, gay sex columnist Dan Savage told Bill Maher he wished all Republicans were “f*****g dead.”

Since the tragic shooting that left Gabrielle Giffords severely wounded, liberals on Twitter have wished death on a number of conservative figures, including Sarah Palin, Governor Scott Walker and Mitt Romney.

Liberals even called for the death of a 6-year-old boy after he appeared in a viral video opposing Obama.

In May 2011, Malloy suggested that SEAL team 6 assassinate George W. Bush.

“So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden,” he said.

Of course, Malloy will never be held accountable for his hate speech by the so-called “mainstream media.”

A post at Weasel Zippers explained that liberals “can say whatever they want without fear of repercussion.”

Fortunately, not all liberals are bloodthirsty, genocidal maniacs with Hitlerian fantasies of genocide and dead bodies. But it certainly seems that the unhinged radical left, represented by Malloy and others like him, is running the show.

http://www.examiner.com/article/liberal-talker-mike-malloy-angel-of-the-lord-should-behead-tea-party-members

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2012, 01:55:51 PM »
Climate of hate.

Liberal talker Mike Malloy: ‘Angel of the Lord’ should behead Tea Party members
November 28, 2012
By: Joe NewbySubscribe

Proving yet again that liberalism is an ideology based on hate and rage, liberal talk show host Mike Malloy said earlier this week that the “angel of the Lord” should kill everyone in the Tea Party by cutting their heads off, The Blaze reported Tuesday.

“These Tea Bag bas***ds who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away -- or, like in Passover, I just wish there was an angel of the Lord that would pass over -- instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt just wipe out all the Tea Baggers,” he said.

Malloy, perhaps securing his place as the most unhinged liberal hatemonger on radio, continued by suggesting the “angel” decapitate everyone in the Tea Party.

“Just, you know, the terrible swift sword, just lob their heads off,” he added, while making exaggerated "swishing" sounds.

Now, it seems that the radical fringe left, as demonstrated by Malloy, have no desire to discuss issues; they want blind obedience or death.

This is not the first time unhinged liberals have expressed a desire to see all conservatives dead.

In July 2011, gay sex columnist Dan Savage told Bill Maher he wished all Republicans were “f*****g dead.”

Since the tragic shooting that left Gabrielle Giffords severely wounded, liberals on Twitter have wished death on a number of conservative figures, including Sarah Palin, Governor Scott Walker and Mitt Romney.

Liberals even called for the death of a 6-year-old boy after he appeared in a viral video opposing Obama.

In May 2011, Malloy suggested that SEAL team 6 assassinate George W. Bush.

“So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden,” he said.

Of course, Malloy will never be held accountable for his hate speech by the so-called “mainstream media.”

A post at Weasel Zippers explained that liberals “can say whatever they want without fear of repercussion.”

Fortunately, not all liberals are bloodthirsty, genocidal maniacs with Hitlerian fantasies of genocide and dead bodies. But it certainly seems that the unhinged radical left, represented by Malloy and others like him, is running the show.

http://www.examiner.com/article/liberal-talker-mike-malloy-angel-of-the-lord-should-behead-tea-party-members

Lol that man is a maniac :D