Author Topic: Dr. 90210 TV show  (Read 7739 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Dr. 90210 TV show
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 09:12:23 PM »
Well what if Dr. Rey was gay...would it make a difference???

By the way, Dr. Rey is gayer then DA riding a merry go round...This guy will probably come out of the closet soon im sure...He so tries to over compensate for his gayness...

Not that theirs anything wrong with that...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
Well what if Dr. Rey was gay...would it make a difference???

Yes, I think it would make a difference for me...it would still seem unprofessional to me but probably less uncomfortable.
R

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 04:43:28 PM »
It's his job to be nice and feel their boobies.

He should, however, stop wearing muscle scrub tops.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 04:55:02 PM »

I had to shove my boobies in his face in an effort to "entice" & "distract" him.

W your boobies, you'd have to a really good actress to pull that off . . .

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 04:59:32 PM »
Yes, I think it would make a difference for me...it would still seem unprofessional to me but probably less uncomfortable.

Think for a minute. Wouldn't you prefer having a man who loved boobs and women doing your boob job? A homo might try making you look like Cher, LOL!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »
W your boobies, you'd have to a really good actress to pull that off . . .

I am, ...besides, ...you'd be amazed what can be accomplished with the right bra and some chicken cutlets  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 06:44:19 PM »
Think for a minute. Wouldn't you prefer having a man who loved boobs and women doing your boob job? A homo might try making you look like Cher, LOL!

Does Cher have boobies?

Truth be told, ...I'd be skeered of a guy who loved boobs. I might end up looking like Morgana, or Dolly Parton.
Give me a tasteful closeted BH gay man anyday. At least I know it will at least be tasteful.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2007, 07:40:39 PM »
Does Cher have boobies?

Truth be told, ...I'd be skeered of a guy who loved boobs. I might end up looking like Morgana, or Dolly Parton.
Give me a tasteful closeted BH gay man anyday. At least I know it will at least be tasteful.

Now you're just being silly. Why not let a woman do it?

A man who loves women would do a much better job. How in the heck would a guy who loves penis put the proper attention on your breasts? I'm not saying urologists love penis but their expertise isn't going to aesthetics. Since the boobs are to get more male attntion, having someone who actually pays attention to breasts is the only common sense surgical choice.

Not saying women should find a perverted, flasher surgeon but at least a man that appreciated women. Besides, ray dresses like a flamer anyways.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2007, 07:46:20 PM »
I am, ...besides, ...you'd be amazed what can be accomplished with the right bra and some chicken cutlets  :P

;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »

A man who loves women would do a much better job. How in the heck would a guy who loves penis put the proper attention on your breasts? I'm not saying urologists love penis but their expertise isn't going to aesthetics. Since the boobs are to get more male attntion, having someone who actually pays attention to breasts is the only common sense surgical choice.

Not saying women should find a perverted, flasher surgeon but at least a man that appreciated women. Besides, ray dresses like a flamer anyways.

how many male fashion designers/photographers do you think are straight?  some these guys study the feminine b/c they want to embody it so badly . . . no straight guy's going to put in half the effort to figure out what would accentuate femininity.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 08:03:32 PM »

So then if you ever needed desperate lifesaving surgery on your penis, ...and you only had 2 possible choices,
...you'd be cool with me holding the knife, ...over a skilled lesbian with a long track record of successful surgeries?
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »
how many male fashion designers/photographers do you think are straight?  some these guys study the feminine b/c they want to embody it so badly . . . no straight guy's going to put in half the effort to figure out what would accentuate femininity.

Ever seen any of the crap that strolls down runways? Gay guys are the biggest problem in fashion. Women dress to look better than other women wearing clothes designed by men who don't find women attractive. Don't you see a problem with that? What would a gay guy know about femininity?

Clothes are supposed to make a man want to take them off.

Look at a woman's magazine some time. Know what you'll see? A bunch of skinny, no ass having, waifs dressed in ugly clothes wearing too much make-up, posed in akward positions. Thats how a lot of gay men envision women. We have some at work/home and it's certain I've seen trannies wearing less make-up than some of these women. Don't even get me started on photoshoots where women are wearing crap from the 1940s.  Who are these magazine women really dressing for?

So then if you ever needed desperate lifesaving surgery on your penis, ...and you only had 2 possible choices,
...you'd be cool with me holding the knife, ...over a skilled lesbian with a long track record of successful surgeries?

It's a life saving procedure not an elective one.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 08:10:16 PM »
Does Cher have boobies?

Did someone say love boobies?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »
Ever seen any of the crap that strolls down runways? Gay guys are the biggest problem in fashion. Women dress to look better than other women wearing clothes designed by men who don't find women attractive. Don't you see a problem with that? What would a gay guy know about femininity?

Clothes are supposed to make a man want to take them off.

Look at a woman's magazine some time. Know what you'll see? A bunch of skinny, no ass having, waifs dressed in ugly clothes wearing too much make-up, posed in akward positions. Thats how a lot of gay men envision women. We have some at work/home and it's certain I've seen trannies wearing less make-up than some of these women. Don't even get me started on photoshoots where women are wearing crap from the 1940s.  Who are these magazine women really dressing for?

It's a life saving procedure not an elective one. If the surgery were to make it prettier and more suckable I'd go with someone who loved sucking them (when motivated), you. :)

I don't pay much attention to fashion shows, but b/w family/work I know that a lot of these gay dudes (lagerfeld, dolce & gabbana, etc) design clothes that look pretty amazing on the women wearing them.  A lot of these women are mid-thirties . . . granted, they work out a lot . . . but they're not 16 y o models by any stretch of the imagination. 

they do enhance what these women are working with.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
I'm guessing you've never seen the D&G ads in GQ.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2007, 08:26:42 PM »
I'm guessing you've never seen the D&G ads in GQ.

Gayer than UKGold, is all I can say.

they had one on CNN this morning . . . some hubbub in Spain . . . the girl looked hot, the guys looked gay.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »

Dolce & Gabbana?  Wifey and I love their line. You're familiar w/ it Doc?

I do not like the skin and bones model look, but I'll tell you a secret I learned (wife loves fashion design) - It's easier (and faster) to fit those models than "curvy" ones. Same thing in the mens models. It's a matter of function.
Don't see much BBer type male clothing models do we?

I personally like the Victoria's and Sports Illustrated Swim Wear models best, but I don't know how you couldn't like
Dolce & Gabbana on women. And yes it makes me want to take it off them - slowly ;).

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2007, 11:31:29 AM »
Dolce & Gabbana?  Wifey and I love their line. You're familiar w/ it Doc?

I do not like the skin and bones model look, but I'll tell you a secret I learned (wife loves fashion design) - It's easier (and faster) to fit those models than "curvy" ones. Same thing in the mens models. It's a matter of function.
Don't see much BBer type male clothing models do we?

I personally like the Victoria's and Sports Illustrated Swim Wear models best, but I don't know how you couldn't like
Dolce & Gabbana on women. And yes it makes me want to take it off them - slowly ;).

Notice how they try making the men and women look very similar. Hell!, they should make clothes for curvy women. Can't stand over 90% of the models they show in those rags. Any chick who spends that much time on hair and make-up could possibly be selfish EDIT If that's the case, what do I even need her for. Curves on women rule!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2007, 04:28:51 PM »
Notice how they try making the men and women look very similar. Hell!, they should make clothes for curvy women. Can't stand over 90% of the models they show in those rags. Any chick who spends that much time on hair and make-up could possibly be selfish EDIT If that's the case, what do I even need her for. Curves on women rule!

I like curves on women too Doc (and some bountiful ASS ;D),   but if you watch someone fit custom clothing, and make it just so, those straight flat figures are easy and fast for the tailor's to work with. Curves take a lot of time to fit and alter.
Those fashion shows are a madhouse of activity behind the scenes.  I like the Victoria's models and the like, but they are usually lingere etc.  Thats not like fitting out a fashion line. Many runway models look like walking death. Prolly a perfect job for a heroin addict that can still walk a cross leg horse clomp.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2007, 04:36:24 PM »
It would be better if they used women attractive to the majority of men.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2007, 04:39:46 PM »
I agree, It's just not practical in the clothing lines. I'd bet there's gay dudes doing design work for Victoria's.
They just gravitate to that work.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2007, 07:28:05 AM »
  Thats not like fitting out a fashion line. Many runway models look like walking death.

A couple of them have died.  :(

Pretty face but looks unhealthy IMO

R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2007, 12:23:41 PM »
A couple of them have died.  :(

Pretty face but looks unhealthy IMO

Vigorous intimate relations might break her. :)

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 01:37:17 PM »
This guy is a doctor that tells his female patients they "look hot" and sometimes does so when they are fully or partially nude.  Would you appreciate hearing that from your doctor or would it creep you out?

Well, the women on the show obviously want the attention because they agree to be on tv.  He's so skillful and proud of his work and he really knows how to sell himself doesn't he?  I think if it was Dr. Rey doing something on me I wouldn't mind so much.

On a side note...I saw an episode featuring Jodi...not getting work done.  She was with a group of fitness girls.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2007, 01:55:47 PM »
Vigorous intimate relations might break her. :)

That thought has crossed my mind too.  That girl don't look like she'd make it up a few flights of stairs w/ a couple bags of groceries.... Oh, forgot, they don't eat.

My wife sews, and her niece is in fashion design classes. They abhor curves for the shows. Lot of extra work and slow to change. THey move like a pit crew @ the  Daytona 500 during a show. They need to be able to make changes FAST.  It's a clothing presentation (Yeah, lots of the outfits make me ill, or scratch my head) not a swimsuite contest. I enjoy watching some of them, but plenty don't do much for me.