Author Topic: Banks Statement  (Read 4992 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Banks Statement
« on: October 03, 2015, 11:33:37 AM »
not a real fan of the Divas, but that Banks Statement by Sasha Banks is a pretty boss finishing move

also, Nikki Bella fap fap fap

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Banks Statement
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 12:52:08 PM »
Yes!  Sasha Banks and Paige are the two best divas right now.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 03:26:54 PM »
They need to lose Snuka's Lesbo daughter and the female Rikishi, and let Sasha come out by herself.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 04:55:53 AM »
Has Flair's daughter moved up to the main roster, yet?

I've heard she's been having excellent matches lately. Right now, Sasha can probably have a good match with just about anyone, but she will eventually need some talent with a comparable skill level to really shine, IMO.

She also seems to have some degree of creative input into her character's ring attire. Do we know if she writes any of her own promos?

Playboy?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 05:50:09 AM »
Has Flair's daughter moved up to the main roster, yet?

I've heard she's been having excellent matches lately. Right now, Sasha can probably have a good match with just about anyone, but she will eventually need some talent with a comparable skill level to really shine, IMO.

She also seems to have some degree of creative input into her character's ring attire. Do we know if she writes any of her own promos?

Playboy?
are you kidding me? Lol

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 08:30:28 AM »
are you kidding me? Lol

Monte. Are you serious that you don't know that Little Girl Flair is the Diva's champ?

I hate that mole on her face and her body is her dads from back in the late 70s. It's eery.

I think Paige and Sasha are the shit.

Nikki Bella looks great from the neck down I think. The body is banging!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 10:12:00 AM »
Monte. Are you serious that you don't know that Little Girl Flair is the Diva's champ?

I hate that mole on her face and her body is her dads from back in the late 70s. It's eery.

I think Paige and Sasha are the shit.

Nikki Bella looks great from the neck down I think. The body is banging!

Dead serious!
I'm a walking encyclopedia and can talk forever about the old days, but I haven't watched a current show in ages.

I guess I'm a lousy mod when it comes to grown men in spandex pretending to fight!  :-[ ;D

If you want, I'll work on finding you guys a mod who is up on the modern stuff that I couldn't care less about.
Sorry.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 11:02:56 AM »

Dead serious!
I'm a walking encyclopedia and can talk forever about the old days, but I haven't watched a current show in ages.

I guess I'm a lousy mod when it comes to grown men in spandex pretending to fight!  :-[ ;D

If you want, I'll work on finding you guys a mod who is up on the modern stuff that I couldn't care less about.
Sorry.

No no... It's cool. I like the old stuff too. I seriously didn't watch from 2002 until probably 2013. The NXT product is good though. You should watch that.

I also enjoy watching NJPW on Axs and ROH on Destination America... You could watch some of those and probably get that old school vibe from them.

Your board gets more hits than my board, so you must be doing something right, and me something wrong.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 11:04:05 AM »
No no... It's cool. I like the old stuff too. I seriously didn't watch from 2002 until probably 2013. The NXT product is good though. You should watch that.

I also enjoy watching NJPW on Axs and ROH on Destination America... You could watch some of those and probably get that old school vibe from them.

Your board gets more hits than my board, so you must be doing something right, and me something wrong.

there is nobody that is particularly better than anyone....it's all fake...it's who they want to be better

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 11:05:57 AM »
there is nobody that is particularly better than anyone....it's all fake...it's who they want to be better

Some people are better at the job than others.

We understand it's "fake", but some people are more graceful, have a better ring psychology, are just better at the "job" of wrestling than others.

That's just reality.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 11:09:36 AM »
Some people are better at the job than others.

We understand it's "fake", but some people are more graceful, have a better ring psychology, are just better at the "job" of wrestling than others.

That's just reality.

you saying someone performed well in their last match or has been performing well...do you mean acting-wise?? Because you know they aren't really doing anything that isn't scripted or pre determined.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 11:11:21 AM »
you saying someone performed well in their last match or has been performing well...do you mean acting-wise?? Because you know they aren't really doing anything that isn't scripted or pre determined.

Not just acting, but of course that's a part... Then there is the job "in the ring". Providing good execution of moves, "getting over" with the crowd, and other things as well.

We understand the scripted outcome, but the best wrestlers do not script each move in the ring, they provide that as the match is progressing.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 11:13:35 AM »
Not just acting, but of course that's a part... Then there is the job "in the ring". Providing good execution of moves, "getting over" with the crowd, and other things as well.

We understand the scripted outcome, but the best wrestlers do not script each move in the ring, they provide that as the match is progressing.
so did you join getbig and want to get bigger to become a professional wrestler?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 11:15:25 AM »
so did you join getbig and want to get bigger to become a professional wrestler?

Did you join getbig to just troll others on the wrestling board?

My occupation is very well known on getbig and pretty much everywhere else.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 11:20:21 AM »
Did you join getbig to just troll others on the wrestling board?

My occupation is very well known on getbig and pretty much everywhere else.

lol I'm messing around man...I'm not trolling you I was genuinely curious as to why people find it interesting despite the fact that they know it's fake and the outcomes are pre determined. That's a perfectly valid question. Guess it touched a nerve

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 11:23:27 AM »
lol I'm messing around man...I'm not trolling you I was genuinely curious as to why people find it interesting despite the fact that they know it's fake and the outcomes are pre determined. That's a perfectly valid question. Guess it touched a nerve

Not the general question... It didn't touch any nerve.

I thought I was explaining exactly what I personally found interesting about the "art of wrestling" so to speak, but you didn't seem to want to understand.

Perhaps that is my misunderstanding.

As I said, I find the athleticism of good wrestlers very interesting.

I am not keen on the big guys who can't really do anything. The Cena's, Big Shows, Rocks... They do nothing for me.

However, guys like Nevelle, Finn Balor, Ricochet, and most of the New Japan guys, who are truly athletic and do things that the generic "big names" can't do... I like those guys and find watching them interesting.

Similarly to watching extremely talented gymnasts and what not.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 11:30:22 AM »

Clearly you're not a wrestling fan so not sure why you are in here other than to troll, but you seem like an ok dude from the G&O so I will give my explanation of how a wrestler can be "good".

Clearly everyone knows the outcome is predetermined and the wrestlers are not trying to hurt each other, however some can be better than others. I view wrestlers like actors, so while I'm watching it to me it's like watching a movie. If I can get lost in their match and not be rolling my eyes to how fake it is they are doing well. Another factor making a wrestler good is their skill on the mic cutting promos. Some are great and some pretty terrible. One thing I like most about wrestling is the characters. If they are good at playing their character then I appreciate that.

Also from a wrestler point of view I believe they would consider their co-worker good if they were safe, meaning when they give them their body they trust them to take care of them and not get them seriously hurt.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 10:09:49 PM »
Flair daughter doesn't have sex appeal..
Skinny as hell..
With no ass..
No legs...
Looks exactly as her dad  :-X

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2015, 05:11:22 AM »
Sasha Banks is the real deal right now in terms of the term "WWE Diva". She is the total package. She can wrestle, has innovative moves and can cut a hardcore promo. Why WWE has her on the back burner is beyond me. Even during the main event on Raw last week, the fans were chanting, "We want Sasha!" No one even cared about the guys in the main event and that speaks volumes.

Charlotte got pushed way to quick. She shouldn't have gotten thrust into a main event scene that quick as she is simply not really that over with the crowd. She has some pretty decent skills but again, she needs to stop strutting ans woooing and step out of her father's shadow. Its all old now.

Nikki Bella IMO is one of the most improved divas on the roster. Love the rack attack. She got schooled pretty good on her ground game thanks to Dave Finley.

If anyone is to blame, its Vince McMahon himself. Not HHH. Everyone forgets, NXT is HHH's baby. He is responsible but its McMahon who has the final say.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2015, 10:53:39 PM »
Sasha Banks is the real deal right now in terms of the term "WWE Diva". She is the total package. She can wrestle, has innovative moves and can cut a hardcore promo. Why WWE has her on the back burner is beyond me. Even during the main event on Raw last week, the fans were chanting, "We want Sasha!" No one even cared about the guys in the main event and that speaks volumes.

Charlotte got pushed way to quick. She shouldn't have gotten thrust into a main event scene that quick as she is simply not really that over with the crowd. She has some pretty decent skills but again, she needs to stop strutting ans woooing and step out of her father's shadow. Its all old now.

Nikki Bella IMO is one of the most improved divas on the roster. Love the rack attack. She got schooled pretty good on her ground game thanks to Dave Finley.

If anyone is to blame, its Vince McMahon himself. Not HHH. Everyone forgets, NXT is HHH's baby. He is responsible but its McMahon who has the final say.

is that Fit Finley? Damn I was a huge fan of him, seemed like the kind of guy who would fight just for the fun of it

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2015, 01:23:02 AM »
is that Fit Finley? Damn I was a huge fan of him, seemed like the kind of guy who would fight just for the fun of it

A lot of past English wrestlers have shoot backgrounds. Catch as catch can wrestling was very popular in many parts of England, having been developed in large part by the coal miners over there.

Billy Robinson, Steven/William Regal, and Dynamite Kid are a few of the bigger North American names to have this background.

If you like that style, you may be interested in this thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=403477.0

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2015, 04:30:31 AM »

Most of us view it as performance art. It's not easy performing in front of a live crowd and having to think on the fly.

We watch it the same way you'd watch a movie. You know it's just people pretending to be the characters they portray, but you suspend your disbelief, anyway.

Wrestling also has an athletic element. I don't think anyone would say Brock Lesnar isn't a great athlete, at least not to his face.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2015, 05:49:05 AM »
Yes, "Fit" Finley. He is a hell of a wrestler and has been given the task to train all the divas. Hence the improvement and more air time they get now.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2015, 09:18:22 AM »
Yes, "Fit" Finley. He is a hell of a wrestler and has been given the task to train all the divas. Hence the improvement and more air time they get now.

Hell yeah... He has done a fantastic job with them.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2015, 09:48:04 AM »

A lot of past English wrestlers have shoot backgrounds. Catch as catch can wrestling was very popular in many parts of England, having been developed in large part by the coal miners over there.

Billy Robinson, Steven/William Regal, and Dynamite Kid are a few of the bigger North American names to have this background.

If you like that style, you may be interested in this thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=403477.0

excellent thread--thanks