Author Topic: Bombs away!  (Read 2191 times)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Bombs away!
« on: April 06, 2007, 10:25:55 AM »
First pin to kick off a new cycle entered this morning.  3cc total volume.  Went in pretty easy, upper outer thigh, I aspirated and it was a dry tap, but within the hour a pretty decent hematoma is noted. Here's the cycle:

Week 1-6 Abombs 50mg per day
Week 1-16 Sustanon 1000mg per week
Week 1-16 Deca 500mg per week
Week 10-16 Winstrol 75mg per day
Week 15-20 Tren-a 100mg per day
Week 17-20 Test prop 100mg per day

Arimidex 0.5mg po per day throughout
hcg 500IU subQ every 5 days throughout
Nolva for PCT at 20mg per day for 4 weeks

It's been a full year since my last cycle.  Sustanon is (relatively) new for me (haven't used it since my 20's).  First time I'll be using tren. 

My body weight is presently at 212lbs, at 5'9", and my bodyfat is the lowest it's ever been, probably around 8-10%.  Since my return (do you ever leave?) to the Dark Side 2 years ago at age 40, I can say I have improved substantially.  2 years ago I was at around 200lbs and around 12-15% bodyfat, and I had just recovered from multiple surgeries due to cancer.  My highest weight on my 2 cycles was 237, but there was certainly some bloating.  Not that I cared, it just felt so damn good to be big again. Not my biggest of course (265lbs at age 28), but still good to be back.

Since my last cycle, I continued to train like an animal, with today's date in sight.  I've been doing an hour of cardio almost every day, and training on a 5-day split, which I think I'm going to change to a 6-day split for this cycle.  I also just acquired some more serious equipment for my home gym, which is starting to rival the gym I usually train at during the week (Gold's). Being blessed to be able to stock my own gym for use on the weekends has been a dream come true for me, and my wife hasn't given me sh*t about how much cash I've dropped into it.  Gold's Gym Monday through Friday, Freak's Gym Saturday and Sunday!

Anyway, I'll post my progress on this thread from time to time.  Hopefully it will be a smooth ride...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Bombs away!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 10:31:08 AM »
Looks like fun.

You're making me jealous. I'm not starting again until November.  :'(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 10:36:56 AM »
Cycle looks fine, not exactly what I would do but more or less.

I used to be a big sust fan but now I'm sticking with basic cycles of test-e, cyp, and prop. I liked sust but there were too many ups and downs...even if I injected eod. Cycle I'm running now is based around cyp and I've enjoyed that thouroughly.

Question, who's sust and deca are you using? HG or UG?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 10:40:40 AM »
i think you need more nolvadex

bench

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 10:48:47 AM »
^^Nolvadex is fine! He's a Doc he knows how to use nolva. Besides more and more people in the know are starting to use low dose nolva for PCT. I might add some aromasin though.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 10:50:41 AM »
do you not fear inducing cancer again with the use of AAS?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 10:57:10 AM »
^^Nolvadex is fine! He's a Doc he knows how to use nolva. Besides more and more people in the know are starting to use low dose nolva for PCT. I might add some aromasin though.

Agreed.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 10:59:40 AM »
Why would you think AAS might reinduce cancer?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »

I would guess media hype over/against steroids.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 12:07:46 PM »

I always thought it was a slight risk with AAS, but possibly even moreso with one who has previously had cancer.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 12:11:07 PM »
I always thought it was a slight risk with AAS, but possibly even moreso with one who has previously had cancer.

I believe only one steroid has been associated with increased cancer risk (Anadrol).

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 01:13:40 PM »
Cycle looks fine, not exactly what I would do but more or less.

I used to be a big sust fan but now I'm sticking with basic cycles of test-e, cyp, and prop. I liked sust but there were too many ups and downs...even if I injected eod. Cycle I'm running now is based around cyp and I've enjoyed that thouroughly.

Question, who's sust and deca are you using? HG or UG?

BD and Organon.  UG for the tren (of course).

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 01:19:12 PM »

Not this type.  It was melanoma.  I had 4 lesions initially, one down into my subQ fat (usually a death sentence within 5 years).  Had my lypmph nodes removed in my groin and axilla on both sides, and all 4 sites required wide excisions.  The worst one was on my back, and the other 3 were abdomen, trap and tricep.  eight surgeries in all, some with huge incisions.  Next morning after surgery, when all the lidocaine wore off, was probably the most painful day of my life.

No more tanning for me.  My wife has me in a friggin' Burkha at the beach!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »
BD and Organon. 

BD - are you using their Andropen?

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 06:19:35 PM »
why such a low dose of nolva. please explain? I thought 40mg was the ideal dosage. I think aromasin would be a nice addition.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 07:24:14 PM »
BD and Organon.  UG for the tren (of course).

What are you using for the bombs freak?
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 06:04:03 AM »
why such a low dose of nolva. please explain? I thought 40mg was the ideal dosage. I think aromasin would be a nice addition.

20 MG is not a small dose of nolva.  People take too much of that stuff all the time.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 06:10:41 AM »
20 MG is not a small dose of nolva.  People take too much of that stuff all the time.

Agreed. The only way I could/would see taking more is if you had some major gyno.

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 08:25:01 AM »
the theory is that more than 20mg is overkill and does no more than 40! Ive read that you could probably use less than 20mg ed! I started looking into it after hooker posted on it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »
Excellent cycle Freak!

Good luck with it!

8)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 06:39:24 AM »
What are you using for the bombs freak?

Theyre BD.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 06:43:48 AM »
Excellent cycle Freak!

Good luck with it!

8)

Thanks Overload.

I hope it will be a good cycle for me.  Different things coming in at different times, sort of a "layered" effect.  Mem (where ya been, man?) once used a great analogy of a cycle being like the cooking of a fine meal--different things added in at different times, blending together for the perfect result. 

I sort of think of it as a fine red wine.  Bold up front, smooth in the middle with a strong finish.  If  last night was any measure, my wife's already enjoying smelling the cork ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 06:44:15 AM »
Theyre BD.

Let me know how they work out because I got some for my next cycle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 07:15:21 AM »
Thanks Overload.

I hope it will be a good cycle for me.  Different things coming in at different times, sort of a "layered" effect.  Mem (where ya been, man?) once used a great analogy of a cycle being like the cooking of a fine meal--different things added in at different times, blending together for the perfect result. 

I sort of think of it as a fine red wine.  Bold up front, smooth in the middle with a strong finish.  If  last night was any measure, my wife's already enjoying smelling the cork ;D

Hahaha...

I'm not sure where Mem went. i also miss his unusual writing style and analogies.

Sounds like a great cycle.

8)