Author Topic: Brett Kavanaugh tells the fat gay mods to stop changing his titles - discuss  (Read 2693 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Brett Kavanaugh exposed himself in college.......
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2018, 10:18:02 PM »
The worry is the vote of the four RINOs.

Flake
Corker
Murkowski
Collins

This is why Grassley is bending over backwards. Can lose only one of these four votes.

That piece of shit Flake ran as a conservative and then immediately became just like McStain.  Fucking traitors to the party.  Worthless fucking scum.  Enemies within.

Kwon3

Re: Brett Kavanaugh tells the fat gay mods to stop changing his titles - discuss
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2018, 10:38:17 PM »
This Democrat was a better Republican that those frauds put together. You don't see speeches like this anymore:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Brett Kavanaugh tells the fat gay mods to stop changing his titles - discuss
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 12:34:29 AM »
Fortunately, Thursday is only two days from now. Then all us 'armchair critics' can move on to the next issue we know absolutely nothing about.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2018, 11:58:30 PM »
Fortunately, Thursday is only two days from now. Then all us 'armchair critics' can move on to the next issue we know absolutely nothing about.

Speak for yourself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2018, 12:05:17 AM »
Speak for yourself.

Right. I can only speak for myself. If you have paid attention to my posts you know that I've consistently made it very clear that this is exactly what I am doing.

Kwon3

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 12:07:11 AM »
Right. I can only speak for myself. If you have paid attention to my posts you know that I've consistently made it very clear that this is exactly what I am doing.

If you were only speaking for yourself you'd have phrased your statement differently, perhaps along the lines of, "Fortunately, Thursday is only two days from now. Then an 'armchair critic' like myself can move on to the next issue I know absolutely nothing about."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2018, 12:24:47 AM »
If you were only speaking for yourself you'd have phrased your statement differently, perhaps along the lines of, "Fortunately, Thursday is only two days from now. Then an 'armchair critic' like myself can move on to the next issue I know absolutely nothing about."

Has anyone ever told you that you are irritatingly nit-picky?

Read my posts on this issue. I've not taken sides. My only possible criticism is that somebody is lying and we will likely never know who. Is it the women ho have come forward at such a convenient time, albeit rather late in the game, or is it the self-acclaimed virgin during those events? 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2018, 06:44:00 AM »

I was simply responding to your use of the word "we".

Kwon3

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2018, 01:43:13 PM »
I was simply responding to your use of the word "we".

He's so old.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: #BelieveSurvivors protests erupt against Kavanaugh, dozens arrested
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2018, 02:08:38 PM »
By and large, outside retards and people born with other certain deformities, ugly women are basically useless to the world.  People may be nice to them, but the vast majority really don't care if they cease to exist.  Mostly, a woman's value in this world is in some way or another tied to her looks.
Yes and notice almost all hot women are conservative or Republican.  The women on the left are almost all unfuckable.