Author Topic: AMERICAN DRIVING.... in IRAQ  (Read 3460 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Re: AMERICAN DRIVING.... in IRAQ
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 07:33:53 PM »
Teh camel jockeys know they arent supposedto be in the way of the americans.

Those dickface terrorists have no problem blowing up their own people that will likely die just to take out 1 american thats why they drive that way.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
yeah, they can't stop or slow down... it makes for good video  :)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 07:47:08 PM »
funny, but the Government is wasting our tax money to dick around there.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 07:50:00 PM »
funny, but the Government is wasting our tax money to dick around there.

Not to mention... kill 10's-of-thousands of people, and completely destroy an entire country. But what the hell, they did attack us first. Oh wait, that was some other guy, who is fine and living untouched.
a

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »
Wow, how insightful.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »
Holy cow, you are one fucking idiot.

Not to mention... kill 10's-of-thousands of people, and completely destroy an entire country. But what the hell, they did attack us first. Oh wait, that was some other guy, who is fine and living untouched.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 09:09:26 PM »

remember when some gaylord posted a video like this that had been on youtube forever and claimed that his brother had just sent it to him from the war zone?

viva Getbig!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 09:12:37 PM »

??

why?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 10:31:48 PM »
HAHAHAH its like a video game!! he even ran into the bus lololololl

winning the hearts and minds ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 10:50:15 PM »
Jeez, I can't imagine why we are hated.... ???
HAHA, RON.....

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 10:57:36 PM »

what was incorrect about tommy's statement?

lol... you can't find one point he made to be factually incorrect, can you? ;)
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 11:30:16 PM »
Yep deffiantly winning the heart and minds ::) you yanks will never learn as soon as you hve the gen popultion against you u lost the war, so many

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »

HOW the fuck it he stupid? Everything he said is true, Americans have killed a shit loads of people including your so called collateral damage ::) (these include kids and woman who in general have no argument with you guys what so ever) not only that but some of you guys even raped a 14 year old girl and shot her entire family  hahahahh I know oh and don't come with the One time story...Woman soldiers are litteraly scared to death over there and cannot go outside to pee because they are afraid to get raped.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 11:39:04 PM »
HOW the fuck it he stupid? Everything he said is true, Americans have killed a shit loads of people including your so called collateral damage ::) (these include kids and woman who in general have no argument with you guys what so ever) not only that but some of you guys even raped a 14 year old girl and shot her entire family  hahahahh I know oh and don't come with the One time story...Woman soldiers are litteraly scared to death over there and cannot go outside to pee because they are afraid to get raped.

I take it you've been there?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 11:49:38 PM »
I take it you've been there?

Nope I have not been there (thank's christ) but guess what an extremly good friend of mine who served with the British Rangers was over there not once but twice hahah, and yep I tust him completly...oh he's writing a book about all the stuff he has seen over there.

SHE: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f72_1188786314 has been there, and she is talking rape yeah i know it's fucking hillarious
CNN must be lying: http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/09/soldiers.charged/index.html

you cannot win a discussion like that... too much speaks agains you guys kicking the shit out of the middle east.

US became the Nazis of the 21 century now that is fucking hillarious.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 11:57:45 PM »
Nope I have not been there (thank's christ) but guess what an extremly good friend of mine who served with the British Rangers was over there not once but twice hahah, and yep I tust him completly...oh he's writing a book about all the stuff he has seen over there.

SHE: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f72_1188786314 has been there, and she is talking rape yeah i know it's fucking hillarious
CNN must be lying: http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/09/soldiers.charged/index.html

you cannot win a discussion like that... too much speaks agains you guys kicking the shit out of the middle east.

I guess Saddam was the Gandhi of his time. Why did we ruin that Utopia?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 12:09:13 AM »
I guess Saddam was the Gandhi of his time. Why did we ruin that Utopia?

Lol who says so I love you Reps arguments... I talk about rape of the American Soldiers agains their own American female soldiers and you argue with me that Sadam was a prick... real intelligent ::) hahhhhah

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 07:56:39 AM »
What exactly is a "British Ranger" anyway. They have no choice..its eaither that or come home in a body bag. The roads suck. The people drive like idiots. In Afghanistan they don't have those concrete dividers in the middle as much..so u just drive down the other side of the round...90 mph in bumper to bumper traffic....I've collided with a taxi's...a French Army jeep, tore the door off a Toyota mini van etc etc ..u do what u have to. I'd like to put up the stats of all the folks we've killed compared to AQ and Saddam in Iraq, not to mention all the folks the Shia and Sunni have killed between them. U've had almosta million US troops roll through Iraq...I rape and a few killing that were either unnneccesary or down right murder. they are paying the price for their crimes..nobody gets awat with shit. Hey Stark, until u've been there, been shot at and had to do something about it, don't second guess the guy on the ground. U can debate policy, or why we should or should not be there, but calling US troops murderers....thats BS.
L

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 08:09:49 AM »

Are you sure you don't mean the Royal Irish Regiment, Stark?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »
Haha.
I just got out of the USMC.
I didn't get the chance to go over there, but from the people I've talked to, who have been there 3+ times, it's NOTHING like you say it is.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 11:06:12 AM »
Haha.
I just got out of the USMC.
I didn't get the chance to go over there, but from the people I've talked to, who have been there 3+ times, it's NOTHING like you say it is.

Well explain to me the charges against Marines and Army male soldiers raping female Us soldiers than.

And yes I made a mistake he is/was Royal Marines my apologies.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 11:22:52 AM »
dont be a moron, stark, probably 90% of civilian casualties have been iraqis killing other iraqis in bombings or reprisals. shit like that girl getting raped just goes with the territory-its inevitable in war-but it remains the exception not the norm. the vast majority of the barbarism going on there has been commited by iraqis on other iraqis.
btw comparing the US forces the nazis doesnt speak much for your intelligence :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2007, 12:36:46 PM »
If the people raise a howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity-seeking...General Sherman
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »
dont be a moron, stark, probably 90% of civilian casualties have been iraqis killing other iraqis in bombings or reprisals. shit like that girl getting raped just goes with the territory-its inevitable in war-but it remains the exception not the norm. the vast majority of the barbarism going on there has been commited by iraqis on other iraqis.
btw comparing the US forces the nazis doesnt speak much for your intelligence :-\

What these scumbag insurgence do does not excuse any wrongdoing by Coalition troops, lol I cannot even believe that you say rape comes with the territory...You know how I have no trouble imagine what some of these iraqy guys feel over there? What makes them fight the US and Coalition forces? It's piss easy...I imagine that due to circumstances we (Europe) are poor and Saudi Arabia Middle East are rich, they "liberate" my country because they think we are not free or we believe in the wrong ideas or religion...
Do you would like to have extreme Muslims running on your street with Guns strapped to their side? I know I wouldn't...I know I would like to kill as many as possible if I find out my wife has been raped by some of them...
 I know I possibly would fancy the idea too to fight them, you see if you had any imagination at all you would distance yourself from the images you see on TV since Coaliton troops only look "familiar".

I compared the current US Government to the Nazi's since I firstly wanted to tiggle a reaction out you but if you look very very close you can see very small similarities... not many but they are there...

A patriotic American *in my eyes at least loves his country and the citicens of his country first and maybe than his leaders... a loyal american HAS judge any action taken by his Government... that is in my opinion your duty.
But it;s seriously interesting to me how many of you simply put the head in the sand and blame liberal propaganda on everything denie even mistakes that are so obvious that a blind man would see them, same thing we Germans did back in 40-45 my friend ;) we learned the hard way that you HAVE to keep a close eye on your Government after all they are there for YOU and YOU only, I always get a good laugh out of it when somebody tells me... Yeah he does care about us (meaning Bush or any other Leader) no he doesn't lol do you honestly believe that if he hears your name he would care at all what happens to you? He's a human beeing, 1000 dead are just a number you cannot care about everybody you treat humans as numbers and work get's a little easier, Bush doesn't care about anything but himself and how his polls are doing and there is no shame in it what so ever, that's what we are, we humans have a strong will to survive and a very high self interest in ourself... he's only doing what comes natural to him.