Author Topic: Do you know these people?  (Read 1520 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Do you know these people?
« on: May 31, 2008, 02:20:10 AM »
These are some of my favorite gym characters: 

1)  Two overweight Russian women in their mid 40s and also in their mid 200s.  They just joined the gym, spend most of their time doing very low impact cardio on the treadmill or elliptical and appear to always be wearing street clothes.    But don't get too attached, they never last more than a couple months. 

2)  I like to call this guy MR. Plateau.  He's in his early 20s and has been training for several years.  He is not fat and not terribly skinny.  Looks like he added about 15lbs his first six months of training and nothing the last 6 years.  Even though he spends a lot of time at the gym his physique remains average, although he can't help to look at himself everytime he passes the mirror. 

3)  The ugly cardio chick.  She is not fat.  She is in decent shape but doesn't have a hot body or a pretty face.  You want to tell her to stop training because nothing is going to help.  You feel bad for her and wish she was at least a butterface. 

4)  The gym Pervert.  This guy is about 50 years old.  He's spends a lot of time in the gym and is fit but not big.  His gains would be much better if he put as much effort into his workout as he does checking out the hot young ass in the gym.  He will stop mid set and just stare at the nearest hot chick.  Even his workout attire is creepy IE short shorts, tiny tank top, etc...  You wouldn't want to be alone in the locker room with this guy. 

5)  The fat personal trainer chick.  I know that many of us generally dislike personal trainers because of their ridiculous exercises and the dreaded ball.  But the fat personal trainer chick is even more annoying because you don't understand why anyone would hire someone even more out of shape than them to train them.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Do you know these people?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 04:54:52 AM »
You eyeballin me boy?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 05:02:01 AM »
You eyeballin me boy?

Don't eyeball fuck me asshole.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 07:54:17 AM »
Don't eyeball fuck me asshole.

Never crossed my mind until now. 

"There's this one guy in my gym.  I like to call him MR. Eyeball Fucker.  Although he's been training for several years, he spends most of his time and energy lurking by the incline press.  As soon as some poor bastard has their hands full, he's straight over there with the unsolicited advice and the cock in the eye socket."

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »

3)  The ugly cardio chick.  She is not fat.  She is in decent shape but doesn't have a hot body or a pretty face.  You want to tell her to stop training because nothing is going to help.  You feel bad for her and wish she was at least a butterface. 

this broad is at my gym. She stays in the corner doing yoga for 30 - 45 minutes. She is flexible as hell and if i ever need to stuff anyone down my sink to grab something, im calling her. But she looks like an absolute sea donkey.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 12:27:24 AM »
Lol.  Sea donkey...classic!   

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 12:28:47 AM »
this broad is at my gym. She stays in the corner doing yoga for 30 - 45 minutes. She is flexible as hell and if i ever need to stuff anyone down my sink to grab something, im calling her. But she looks like an absolute sea donkey.

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

mcb650

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 12:50:41 AM »
I hate the groups of between 4 and 6 friends (usually teenagers) who have to come to the gym together and roam around in a group, taking up four different machines or benches even though they're only actually using one. The other three are used as recliners or extra seating. Annoying as hell.

People who drop their weights hard on the floor/rack as if to say, "Wow, did you see that fucking massive amount of weight I just pressed?"

A million other things. I get annoyed easily.  >:(

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 01:22:12 AM »
I hate the groups of between 4 and 6 friends (usually teenagers) who have to come to the gym together and roam around in a group, taking up four different machines or benches even though they're only actually using one. The other three are used as recliners or extra seating. Annoying as hell.

People who drop their weights hard on the floor/rack as if to say, "Wow, did you see that fucking massive amount of weight I just pressed?"

A million other things. I get annoyed easily.  >:(

I agree with both. The dropping weights however, really bothers me. The staff at my Gold's gym does absolutely nothing about it, so it's like an epidemic. The DB and the Barbells are often loose and about to come apart.

Also, they don't enforce the "put your shit away" rule either, so the fucking place is a mess. Hell, you can have the entire staff there, and the place be a mess, and not one of them put a fucking thing away. They're to busy bullshitting, joking, surfing the net......anything but working.

God forbid you bring in Chalk though..... ::)

HAHA, RON.....

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 01:24:00 AM »

2)  I like to call this guy MR. Plateau.  He's in his early 20s and has been training for several years.  He is not fat and not terribly skinny.  Looks like he added about 15lbs his first six months of training and nothing the last 6 years.  Even though he spends a lot of time at the gym his physique remains average, although he can't help to look at himself everytime he passes the mirror. 

[/quote]

croatch