Author Topic: My car  (Read 2016 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
My car
« on: October 01, 2008, 01:52:37 PM »
This is "MR" edition, i have just evo 9. Will update my pictures later. The car is stock (i cant afford to void warranty) but for the price, its the best thing under a corvette for speed/performance.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: My car
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »
penis extension?
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »
This is "MR" edition, i have just evo 9. Will update my pictures later. The car is stock (i cant afford to void warranty) but for the price, its the best thing under a corvette for speed/performance.

Nice little cars a lot of bang for the buck

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »
penis extension?

no, but it makes your gf orgasm more than when she is riding your piece of garbage  :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 02:02:31 PM »
no, but it makes your gf orgasm more than when she is riding your piece of garbage  :D

hmmm , angry response is indicating sub 6 inches

thanks for giving me a gf  though, seriously  ;D
O

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 02:05:18 PM »
My car

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 05:44:20 PM »
My bike

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
This is my car. Well it use to be, mine was black with White stripe. Oh the good old days ;D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 08:38:55 PM »
Fucking pussy.. ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 09:06:42 PM »
My car

that's as good as a classic gets. beautiful car.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »
my ride--none of yours seats 54

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 09:22:23 PM »
I own you all

[img]http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/izp/honda_element_ex4wd5spdmt_2008_exterior_angularfront_640x480.jpg[/image]

You don't because you can't even post an image properly "Eric"....
 ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »
don't be a pussy. Keep the stock parts and just put them back on when you go to the dealer.
A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 09:40:31 PM »
Boonstock.....The Fast and The Furious came out 10 years ago.
Get over it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 11:57:18 PM »
My car

I love to show off my 67 Bird.  To this day it was one of my favorite ever cars.  Everyone of all ages loved it too.  Tourists would always take a pic of it while I was driving.  As many as even with the Porsche

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 12:19:32 AM »

you in the states? Many aftermarket parts don't void the warranty

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 09:04:23 PM »
a buddy of mine just sold an evo 9 mr red just like that to a guy in WA st he flew into NC to get it and drove it home was a pretty quick and fun car to drive

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 09:13:16 PM »
a buddy of mine just sold an evo 9 mr red just like that to a guy in WA st he flew into NC to get it and drove it home was a pretty quick and fun car to drive
Mods make it even better. Just and exhaust,CAI,and Boost controller will add a lot of power. Turbos are nice ;)
A

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 09:27:09 PM »
ya he just had intake exhaust and a boost controller on his and he could hang with alot of the v8 cars he had that and another friend had a STI with the same mods stock the STI killed the mr but with the mods for some reason the Evo would kill it I dont know why but the Evo must be really detuned factory. I live in the mountains so we would go out on some curves and have a good time...My roomate at the time had a supercharged s2k and would beat them both but the evo was the most fun to drive

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »
ya he just had intake exhaust and a boost controller on his and he could hang with alot of the v8 cars he had that and another friend had a STI with the same mods stock the STI killed the mr but with the mods for some reason the Evo would kill it I dont know why but the Evo must be really detuned factory. I live in the mountains so we would go out on some curves and have a good time...My roomate at the time had a supercharged s2k and would beat them both but the evo was the most fun to drive
Japan used to have a gentlemen agreement that no Japanese car maker would made a car with over 276hp. So most japan super cars were detuned or/and had fudge numbers that read lower then the real output. Honda recently broke the pact and now Japanese super cars are getting real or close real numbers.
A

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 10:53:46 PM »
ah makes sense I know the new gtr is supposed to be bad ass. I sell cars and have friends at alot of dealerships so when the GTR comes in he is supposed to call me when he takes is to fill up doubt he will give it shit but it will be cool just to ride in.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 09:16:38 AM »
ah makes sense I know the new gtr is supposed to be bad ass. I sell cars and have friends at alot of dealerships so when the GTR comes in he is supposed to call me when he takes is to fill up doubt he will give it shit but it will be cool just to ride in.

You might be disappointed, the GT-R sold to public are not the ones that were getting the low numbers. Those were test mules with chip mods. That thing has been putting down 480 HP at the wheels on dynos-whereas Nissan claims 480 HP at the crank. And the test have  been 0-60 times anywhere from 3.3 to 4.4 secs, to wide an average, something is fishy.

I believe the only color that the GT-R looks good in is black