Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS DAILY DIET DIGEST- Or how to eat anything and remain ripped.  (Read 101765 times)

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
Boy, you live on total crap. People like you then show up to some doctor and expect to be cured by some drug or chemo when your body becomes diseased from all the toxic crap you put into your body. You're pathetic argument of how shit-food breaks down to the same macronutrients as healthful food is a delusion the Medical establishment peddles. Their drugs and surgery only treat the symptom of a disorder..not the root cause which is caused by eating nutritionally worthless foods like you ingest. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Boy, you live on total crap. People like you then show up to some doctor and expect to be cured by some drug or chemo when your body becomes diseased from all the toxic crap you put into your body. You're pathetic argument of how shit-food breaks down to the same macronutrients as healthful food is a delusion the Medical establishment peddles. Their drugs and surgery only treat the symptom of a disorder..not the root cause which is caused by eating nutritionally worthless foods like you ingest. 
You are wrong.  Hope this helps.

Oh and please die.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Whole Wheat Couscous Olive Oil,Tomato Basil with 3 oz Buffalo Mozzarella

Calories-630
Chocolate Oreos
Calories-150

1 Serving Cranberry Crunch Kashi
1 Cups Milk
Calories- 350

Chocolate Oreos
Calories-150

1 Cup Milk
Calories-150

Tuna and Tomato Basil Pesto with Pasta
Calories- 520

Chocolate Oreo and Vanilla Ice Cream
Calories-280

1 Cups Milk
Calories- 350

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Mcdonalds Sausage Biscuit
Mcdonalds Sausage Burrito

Calories-730
1 Serving Chocolate Oreos
Calories-150

1 Cups Milk
Calories-340

1 Cups Milk
1 Serving Oreos Chocolate
Calories 490

Penne with Nutmeg Cheese Sauce
Calories-495

Vanilla Oreo Ice Cream
Calories-280

Chocolate Oreo
Calories-75

newmom

Mcdonalds Sausage Biscuit

Calories-730

Goodness thats half my day of calories

big man

• Getbig III
Any current pics of you to prove your theories? Without the evidence it is inconclusive, right?

I'm not knocking how you get to the finish line, totally up to you, but I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending a diet like that to any of my friends or workout partners. Maybe a few snacks here and there; cheat on weekends whatever, but man that ''diet'' doesn't seem like the best choice. Just my opinion no expert here

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Mcdonalds Sausage Egg and Cheese McMuffin

Calories-750

1 Cup Whole Milk
Calories-150

Jalapenpo Smoked Hamburger
Calories-645

Chocolate Oreos- 1 Serving
Calories-150

Chocolate Milk
Calories-210

Whole Grain Mustard and Gourmet Cheese Blend Burger
Calories-580

Banana
Calories-100

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
Any current pics of you to prove your theories? Without the evidence it is inconclusive, right?

I'm not knocking how you get to the finish line, totally up to you, but I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending a diet like that to any of my friends or workout partners. Maybe a few snacks here and there; cheat on weekends whatever, but man that ''diet'' doesn't seem like the best choice. Just my opinion no expert here
No kidding..even some ghetto dwelling, grape soda swilling, porkrind consuming ignoramus eats better than this clown.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
No kidding..even some ghetto dwelling, grape soda swilling, porkrind consuming ignoramus eats better than this clown.
Wrong and you look like utter garbage.  I eat whatever I want whenever I want.  Other than Grilling burgers and making some Pasta, I haven`t been in the mood to create anything elaborate.

I`m busy playing Red Dead Redemption and do not want to be disturbed.

Also, did I mention that you look absolutely horrible?  Yes, Yes I do believe I did.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Continuing on since Getbig was Shutdown....

2 Rodeo Cheeseburgers Burger King
Regular Size Fries
1 Serving Oreos

Calories-1163

1 Cup Chocolate Milk
1 Serving Oreos

Calories-350

Yukon Gold Potato
1 oz of Cheddar Cheese

Calories-290

1 Cup Whole Milk
1 Serving Oreos

Calories-290

1 Cup Chocolate Milk
Calories-210

Oatmeal made with Brown Sugar and 1 Cup Whole Milk
Calories-300

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserves Sandwich
1 Serving Oreos
1 Cup of Whole Milk

Calories-670

Yukon Gold Potato with Sour Cream and Cheddar Cheese
1 Serving Oreos

Calories-423

Jalapeno and Cheese Dip with Wheat Bread

Calories-532
1 Cup Milk

Calories-485

Greek Yogurt Vanilla

Calories-110

1 0z Mozzarella cheese
1 Cup of Milk
1 Serving Oreo cookies
Calories-370

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
1 Greek Yogurt Strawberry
1 Serving Chocolate Oreos
1 Serving Oatmeal with Whole Milk and Brown Sugar

Calories-580

2 Slices Papa Johns The Works Pizza

Calories-660

1 Serving Regular Oreos

Calories-140

2 Slices Papa Johns The Works Pizza

Calories-660

Cherry Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream

Calories-280

Yukon Gold Potato with Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream

Calories-290

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
1 Cup of Milk
1 Serving Oreo Cookies

Calories-663

Six Cheese Tomato, Onion and Basil Pizza with Aged Balsamic Vinegar

Calories-591

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
You have the taste buds of 5 year old. You're like the little kid who can't eat anything on a real menu.

You can get away with this short term, but long term like that other guy suggested it is crap for health and longevity. It's not just about your outsides.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You have the taste buds of 5 year old. You're like the little kid who can't eat anything on a real menu.

You can get away with this short term, but long term like that other guy suggested it is crap for health and longevity. It's not just about your outsides.
Wrong, my Pizza comes straight from the Julia Child CookBook.

Hope this helps.

Furthermore, you have a problem with home-grown Tomatoes, home grown Garlic and Home Grown Lemon Basil and 12 year old Balsamic Vinegar?

I bet you don`t even know what that tastes like.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Wrong, this is perfect for longevity as my diet is perfectly balanced Nutrient wise.  I can`t say the same for your garbage approach though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I am also going to start posting pictures of food and of myself.  I have just been too lazy to really do either.  I also have been somewhat lazy when it comes to cooking lately because of Red Dead Redemption.  Now that I finished it, I can start to bake cakes and make Indian food again.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Wrong, this is perfect for longevity as my diet is perfectly balanced Nutrient wise.  I can`t say the same for your garbage approach though.

Show me one health authority that would agree. To start, your diet is low in fiber, low in good fats, omega 3:6 ratio way too low, high in refined sugar and processed foods. It's low in fruits and vegetables. Science is just beginning to recognize the thousands of antioxidants and phytochemicals found in fruits, vegetables, and spices that you can't get from a pill or powder, stuff your diet just scratches the surface with.

Interesting you mention you feel lazy several times. My blood sugar would be out of wack following some of your concotions.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Show me one health authority that would agree. To start, your diet is low in fiber, low in good fats, omega 3:6 ratio way too low, high in refined sugar and processed foods. It's low in fruits and vegetables. Science is just beginning to recognize the thousands of antioxidants and phytochemicals found in fruits, vegetables, and spices that you can't get from a pill or powder, stuff your diet just scratches the surface with.

Interesting you mention you feel lazy several times. My blood sugar would be out of wack following some of your concotions.
Uh, on average I get between 35-60 grams of fiber a day.  Try again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

How about this, we do a side by side Nutrient comparison of our diets.  I Guarantee mine will exceed yours as far as essential vitamin content, fat ratio, low cholesterol etc...

How about it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

I don`t feel lazy, I AM LAZY!

Last week I played Red Dead Redemption from start to finish instead of slaving away in the kitchen.  Guilty.  I NEVER feel tired whatsoever or have a lack of energy.  I just shattered a few personal records in the gym tonight as a matter of fact.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I was quite sick and tired of trying to post only to find that the site down for maintenance.  I still followed 2600 calories daily.

Now its time to lower a bit more to 2200 calories to get super ripped.

Fiber One Cereal
1 Cup of Whole Milk
1 serving Mint Oreos

Calories-450

Tomato and Basil Six Cheese Pizza with aged Balsamic Glaze

Calories-512

Strawberries and Greek Yogurt
1 serving Mint Oreos

Calories-270

Charvela Ida

Calories-418

1 serving Reeses Cereal
1 Cup of Milk
1 serving Mint Oreos
Calories-410

Cucumber, Dill and Feta with Sour Cream

Calories-140

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Adonis, nobody gives a shit about my diet. You are the star. Maybe I'll start a food log if I'm really bored. Carry on.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
2 Servings Reeses Cereal
1 Cup of Milk

Calories-390

King Arthur Flour Perfect Pancakes with Vermont Maple Syrup

Calories-372

Greek Yogurt and Strawberries
Calories-130

Penne in Red Wine Tomato Basil with Buffalo Mozzarella
Calories-520