Author Topic: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!  (Read 15838 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2019, 02:19:53 PM »
Fredo was played perfectly by Sunglasses.

Sunglasses purposely kept up with the but-I-thought-it-was-your-name triggering. He knew Fredo was becoming increasingly hot under the collar.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2019, 04:12:54 PM »
Maybe you are right about Cuomo's response. Since it has probably caused him a little grief, if he had it do do over, would he have reacted in the same way?
No way he would have reacted the same way. He'll probably release some statement saying how embarrassed and sorry he is. That's what feminized men do nowadays.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2019, 05:48:44 PM »
He already has.

In a tweet, Cuomo conceded he let the man he berated get the best of him.

“Appreciate all the support but – truth is I should be better than the guys baiting me. This happens all the time these days. Often in front of my family. But there is a lesson: no need to add to the ugliness; I should be better than what I oppose,” tweeted Cuomo, who is reportedly on vacation.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2019, 05:56:30 PM »
Report: CNN Newsroom ‘Embarrassed’ over Chris Cuomo’s ‘Fredo’ Meltdown

The New York Post’s Page Six reports that while CNN’s management supports Cuomo, some in the newsroom are none too pleased with the Cuomo Prime Time host for flying off the handle: CNN staffers are “embarrassed” by primetime host Christopher Cuomo’s videotaped freakout in which he threatened a man with physical violence for referring to him as “Fredo” — a term he claimed was an anti-Italian slur.

One insider said they personally thought the run-in was “great” and that Cuomo would get a pass from higher-ups because “he’s BFFs with [CNN president Jeff] Zucker.” Another said the newsroom chatter was that “everyone thinks it’s fine to stand up to trolls, but it escalated way past where it needed to.” While they said Cuomo generally has a good reputation with the staff, “It was embarrassing.” They added, “It was an unforced error, and he gave the right — and the president — ammunition to use against him and CNN.”

Shortly after Cuomo’s confrontation was posted online, CNN spokesperson Matt Dornic expressed support for the anchor, writing on Twitter, “Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.”    

Ironically, CNN Declared ‘Fredo’ an ‘Ethnic Slur’ even though it was used by anti-Trumpers Ana Navarro and Rick Wilson on CNN. Navarro did it on Cuomo's show no less.

CNN contributor Navarro used the term “Fredo” to insult Donald Trump Jr. on Cuomo’s program in January, a comparison the host did not object to as a slur. Cuomo even referred to himself as the inept Godfather character in a 2010 radio interview.

The nickname for Cuomo was popularized by Breitbart News’s John Nolte and is used frequently by radio talk show legend Rush Limbaugh. Mr. Limbaugh says that he started referring to Chris Cuomo as Fredo Cuomo long before Nolte did.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2019, 06:28:30 PM »
“Ethnic slur”

Oh, brother  ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2019, 06:31:47 PM »
Report: CNN Newsroom ‘Embarrassed’ over Chris Cuomo’s ‘Fredo’ Meltdown

The New York Post’s Page Six reports that while CNN’s management supports Cuomo, some in the newsroom are none too pleased with the Cuomo Prime Time host for flying off the handle: CNN staffers are “embarrassed” by primetime host Christopher Cuomo’s videotaped freakout in which he threatened a man with physical violence for referring to him as “Fredo” — a term he claimed was an anti-Italian slur.

One insider said they personally thought the run-in was “great” and that Cuomo would get a pass from higher-ups because “he’s BFFs with [CNN president Jeff] Zucker.” Another said the newsroom chatter was that “everyone thinks it’s fine to stand up to trolls, but it escalated way past where it needed to.” While they said Cuomo generally has a good reputation with the staff, “It was embarrassing.” They added, “It was an unforced error, and he gave the right — and the president — ammunition to use against him and CNN.”

Shortly after Cuomo’s confrontation was posted online, CNN spokesperson Matt Dornic expressed support for the anchor, writing on Twitter, “Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.”    

Ironically, CNN Declared ‘Fredo’ an ‘Ethnic Slur’ even though it was used by anti-Trumpers Ana Navarro and Rick Wilson on CNN. Navarro did it on Cuomo's show no less.

CNN contributor Navarro used the term “Fredo” to insult Donald Trump Jr. on Cuomo’s program in January, a comparison the host did not object to as a slur. Cuomo even referred to himself as the inept Godfather character in a 2010 radio interview.

The nickname for Cuomo was popularized by Breitbart News’s John Nolte and is used frequently by radio talk show legend Rush Limbaugh. Mr. Limbaugh says that he started referring to Chris Cuomo as Fredo Cuomo long before Nolte did.

The meltdown was embarrassing

But it could’ve been WAY worse.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2019, 07:03:00 PM »
"Oh, no. No!"

"Pappa!!!"

;D ;D ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2019, 09:51:37 AM »
Getting mad over being named a fictional Italian character in a book - ok

Going bonkers and equating it to being racist - not ok.  

Going crazy and threatening to beat someone up - he lost it and should be reprimanded, although he did apoligize over it.  

Things happen. He was with his family though on vacation, so people should just have left him alone.

But alas... now this will stick to him for a very long time, wherever he goes....

https://www.google.com/search?q=godfather+fredo+shirts&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiaq4bP8IzkAhVXuZ4KHWXCCX8Q_AUIESgB&biw=1600&bih=799

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2019, 11:17:08 AM »
Watched "The Godfather" again yesterday.

Great stuff. 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2019, 10:58:34 PM »
The moron came back from vacation today.

At the end, he briefly mentioned it and then he spinned it into some rant about White Nationalists.

Incredible. ::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2019, 11:02:49 PM »
Yeah, this guy is sane.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2019, 02:17:41 AM »
he is lucky ESF was not there

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2019, 03:06:47 AM »
Friends,

A great-souled person (megalopsuche, for Aristotle – see Nicomachean Ethics; and Ubermensch, for Nietzsche – see Beyond Good and Evil) is worthy of greatness (NE 1123b3-4; BGE 212), is recognized for his awesome achievements, but does not endeavor to seek the recognition of others, which is considered a desperate act – great-souled people are not pathetic lappers of approval and do not waste time rebuking the mediocre herd for their trifling insults (see Marcus Aurelius on true "self-mastery"); rather, the great-souls' extraordinary lives serve as a kind of reproach to their lessors by setting superior standards of "body and soul" (BGE 210). Therefore, a megalopsuche is above the rest, is above the trivial, and is above holding a grudge – the truly great are not affected by the slings and arrows of the less-than great (Aristotle, NE 1125a-3-4). Only an inferior cut of mankind feels the sting from the weak and harbors resentfulness; the superior cut of mankind moves on without a second thought (see Nietzsche, Genealogy of Morals, II.i).

This Cuomo is not a great-souled person, he is a thin-skinned minor celebrity, a great suck ass (megalopsuchass), who has benefited by familial and political connections,* has perceived offenses inscribed into memory, and is prone to petty slights. Triggered! He is a slave, not a master.

*One of my cousins, a well-recognized and highly praised attorney in the Southeast USA, went to Fordham Law School with this Cuomo back in the '90s -- the report is that he was dumb.

Awesome post like always brah

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2019, 03:10:50 AM »
Trump supporters deserve everything they get. 

I don’t live in America. I think trump is a great president from my neutral viewpoint 🤔

Stock market record highs, Hispanic and darkie unemployment at record lows, building a fantastic, strong wall to keep the wetbacks out...

Does it upset you he’s going to be re-elected? 😢

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2019, 06:45:53 AM »
I don’t live in America. I think trump is a great president from my neutral viewpoint 🤔

Stock market record highs, Hispanic and darkie unemployment at record lows, building a fantastic, strong wall to keep the wetbacks out...

Does it upset you he’s going to be re-elected? 😢

Dont forget about the upcoming recession. If it hits before mid 20, he is in trouble..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2019, 05:10:57 PM »
Yeah, this guy is sane.

He looks sane to me. Given the message on his T-shirt, do you think it is wrong to identify as human, first and foremost? He's got a fit build, why not be proud of it?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2019, 05:17:36 PM »
He looks sane to me. Given the message on his T-shirt, do you think it is wrong to identify as human, first and foremost? He's got a fit build, why not be proud of it?

The "message" on his shirt is that he is a S.N.A.G. and a sellebrity.  F.T.N.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2019, 05:23:04 PM »
The "message" on his shirt is that he is a S.N.A.G. and a sellebrity.  F.T.N.

That's fine. There is nothing wrong with being a SNAG. BTW, I had to look it up since I had no idea what you were talking about. Learn something new every day.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2019, 05:31:26 PM »
That's fine. There is nothing wrong with being a SNAG. BTW, I had to look it up since I had no idea what you were talking about. Learn something new every day.

I honestly cannot abide a Sensitive New Age Guy.  They're disgusting.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2019, 05:55:04 PM »
Sean Hannity actually spoke up on "Fredo's" behalf.  That really puts in perspective how fucked up the getbig right really is.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2019, 06:03:11 PM »
“Ethnic slur”

Oh, brother  ::)

It’s their way of shutting the argument down, and making you racist if you disagree.

Shit is fucked up though, people shouldn’t bug this guy when he’s out with his family.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2019, 06:27:49 PM »
It’s their way of shutting the argument down, and making you racist if you disagree.

Shit is fucked up though, people shouldn’t bug this guy when he’s out with his family.

I disagree.

If Maxine Waters is going to call for the left to attack Trump supporters in public, then Fredo is fair game.

Sara Huckerbee Sanders, Mitch McConnell, and Steve Scalise have all been attacked by the left in public and the MSM was complicit. Quite frankly, that makes Dem politicians and the MSM open to the same type of treatment

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2019, 06:29:54 PM »
Sean Hannity actually spoke up on "Fredo's" behalf.  That really puts in perspective how fucked up the getbig right really is.

Not really.  Conservatives THINK for themselves.  Fuck Cuomo to Hell.  As for people giving him shit in public, the Dimocraps started it.

Personally, I've better things to do than bother someone with an even lower IQ than I have.  Once more, fuck Cuomo to Hell.

;D

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2019, 06:39:18 PM »
Not really.  Conservatives THINK for themselves.  Fuck Cuomo to Hell.  As for people giving him shit in public, the Dimocraps started it.

Personally, I've better things to do than bother someone with an even lower IQ than I have.  Once more, fuck Cuomo to Hell.

;D

"Personally, I've better things to do"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, right

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2019, 06:51:14 PM »
 :D