Author Topic: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!  (Read 15878 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2019, 04:39:50 PM »
I honestly cannot abide a Sensitive New Age Guy.  They're disgusting.

Are you saying they are all the same. Aren't there degrees of sensitivity?  New age can simply mean functioning well by adapting to current times. People who are stuck in times past are often pathetic, out of touch, losers.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2019, 04:49:29 PM »
Are you saying they are all the same. Aren't there degrees of sensitivity?  New age can simply mean functioning well by adapting to current times. People who are stuck in times past are often pathetic, out of touch, losers.

You really have no hopes of equaling, let alone surpassing my writing.  Why torture your mind so?  You are not an idiot although you apparently play one here.  If you cannot fathom my simple words, then I suggest you stick to the wading pool that is best represented by such typing stalwarts as Wiggs and Joe Valentino.

Allow me to be more instructive -  Quite often the PC societal zeitgeist is not the rightgeist.  Think about that.  Or not.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2019, 06:32:57 AM »

You really have no hopes of equaling, let alone surpassing my writing.  Why torture your mind so?  You are not an idiot although you apparently play one here.  If you cannot fathom my simple words, then I suggest you stick to the wading pool that is best represented by such typing stalwarts as Wiggs and Joe Valentino.

Allow me to be more instructive -  Quite often the PC societal zeitgeist is not the rightgeist.  Think about that.  Or not.

"let alone surpassing my writing"  Pops and his delusion of grandeur.

Reverse psychology- Since I cant do anything they cant, like swim, train and fuck, let me spend my miserable hours reading books in my office, and few hours later I came in here and write posts like that to impress" a few posters that feel sorry for my pathetic existence.

Sad, sad poster

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2019, 06:47:41 AM »
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2019, 06:54:16 AM »
I am a conservative Republican. The radical liberalism that has spread across the country is a disease.  Having said this there has been so many examples of famous Republicans being harassed in restaurants. Example after example of being abused in front of their family. It's wrong.  Having said that here comes the first example of a famous Democrat being harassed in a restaurant.  I find nothing wrong in how he defended himself. Should he have left the restaurant because of the harassment in silence?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2019, 07:12:16 AM »

AWESOME,,,,need go 4 its visage on this  in b/w

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2019, 05:30:20 PM »
"let alone surpassing my writing"  Pops and his delusion of grandeur.

Reverse psychology- Since I cant do anything they cant, like swim, train and fuck, let me spend my miserable hours reading books in my office, and few hours later I came in here and write posts like that to impress" a few posters that feel sorry for my pathetic existence.

Sad, sad poster

What you type is not reality but supposition.   You have no idea.   Typist.   ;D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2019, 05:51:06 PM »
I am a conservative Republican. The radical liberalism that has spread across the country is a disease.  Having said this there has been so many examples of famous Republicans being harassed in restaurants. Example after example of being abused in front of their family. It's wrong.  Having said that here comes the first example of a famous Democrat being harassed in a restaurant.  I find nothing wrong in how he defended himself. Should he have left the restaurant because of the harassment in silence?

Here is the difference:

He told that Covington high school that he should've walked away from that Native American who got in his face.

And yet he can't walk away from some guy calling him Fredo?

It is like Rush Limbaugh said...

"Fredo Cuomo can dish it out, but he clearly can't take it.'

Remember when the Covington kids were confronted by the elderly Indian banging on the drum?

You remember what Fredo said on CNN? Fredo said the kid should have walked away. Fredo said the kid should have not stood there in the Indian guy’s face and provoked the incident even though it was the Native American that got in the kid's face and not the other way around as the MSM first reported.

He should have walked away. Did Fredo walk away last night? Fredo did not. - Rush Limbaugh

Hannity came to his defense because he pretty much goes through it daily, so there was some mutual understanding there.

This is why Sean has a concealed carry permit and takes Jiu Jitsu.

Having said that, Hannity is starting to get on my nerves. >:(

The guy who is doing a quality show night in and night out is Tucker Carlson, not Hannity.

Also, Hannity said the guy was being a jerk because Fredo's nine-year old daughter and wife was with him.

Really? Did you see the video, Sean? Did you hear the language he was using in front of said daughter?

I'd say that's way worse than some stranger calling her Dad the name Fredo. I'm sure the kid doesn't even know what that means. But I bet she knows what the F-word is. ::) ???

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2019, 05:58:26 PM »
Here is the difference:

He told that Covington high school that he should've walked away from that Native American who got in his face.

And yet he can't walk away from some guy calling him Fredo?

It is like Rush Limbaugh said...

"Fredo Cuomo can dish it out, but he clearly can't take it.'

Hannity came to his defense because he pretty much goes through it daily, so there was some mutual understanding there.

This is why Sean has a concealed carry permit and takes Jiu Jitsu.

Having said that, Hannity is starting to get on my nerves. >:(

The guy who is doing a quality show night in and night out is Tucker Carlson, not Hannity.

Also, Hannity said the guy was being a jerk because Fredo's nine-year old daughter and wife was with him.
 ::)
Really? Did you see the video, Sean? Did you hear the language he was using in front of said daughter?

I'd say that's way worse than some stranger calling her Dad the name Fredo. I'm sure the kid doesn't even know what that means. But I bet she knows what the F-word is. ::) ???

Can’t cuck the Tuck. Tucker rules.

And, yeah, Fredo’s f-bomb density in that clip is considerable. So much for “watching language in front of women and children”.

::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2019, 06:03:28 PM »
He looks sane to me. Given the message on his T-shirt, do you think it is wrong to identify as human, first and foremost? He's got a fit build, why not be proud of it?

I'm sure he does.

The problem is that you're kind of nuts.

You might just like to push buttons. It might be an act.

Identify as human? Don't we all?  

Does he have to alert the world? No one cares.

There is a term for a douchebag like Chris Cuomo and it is called an "attention whore."

What sort of so-called straight guy walks around in a T-Shirt like that unless he is starved for attention?

The guy is an idiot, a phony, a fraud, and like all left-wingers, he is a hypocrite.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2019, 07:08:48 PM »
Fredo is a Loser who would be homeless without  his criminal father  taking care of him. His father Mario ran NY into the ground now it is Andrew's turn. 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2019, 09:18:54 PM »
This was so great that I couldn't resist.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2019, 09:26:51 PM »
More The Godfather fun..

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2019, 04:12:07 AM »
WTF?  I can't see the images.

Happens a lot.

I use Firefox browser. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2019, 11:34:09 AM »

https://rightgeist.blog

Most often more so than quite often, otherwise, your comment is correct.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2019, 12:01:38 PM »

Happens a lot.

I use Firefox browser. 

Use another browser.
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 24, 2019, 12:34:18 PM »
Use another browser.

Kwon thinking outside the box.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2019, 08:49:53 PM »

Happens a lot.

I use Firefox browser. 

Could've been on my end.

Should be fixed now.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2019, 09:14:31 PM »
The whole family is trash, starting with the idiot father.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2019, 09:08:51 AM »
Could've been on my end.

Should be fixed now.

Yep, I can see them now.  Thanks.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2019, 08:02:09 PM »
Tucker Carlson is spitting fire these days.  No mainstream media people talk about shit like this.

"How did Chris Cuomo get into Yale?"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2019, 04:53:32 AM »
Republicans of course play the same game.  The Bush brothers, geniuses all, also attended Yale.

Bill Clinton, from a poor family, truly attended Georgetown (BS) and Yale (JD) on merit.

Tucker Carlson bio indicates he did not grow up impoverished and deprived of opportunity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucker_Carlson

"Carlson was born in San Francisco, California, and later lived on Laurel Terrace Drive in Studio City until the first grade in elementary school.[2] He is the elder son of Richard Warner Carlson, a former Los Angeles news anchor and U.S. ambassador to the Seychelles who was also president of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and director of Voice of America.[3] Carlson's father had been born Richard Boynton and was adopted by the Carlsons at age three.[4] Carlson's mother is Lisa McNear (Lombardi); she left the family when Carlson was 6 years old,[5][3] wanting to pursue a bohemian lifestyle. She eventually moved to France and had little contact with any of the family after that.[6] Carlson has a younger brother, Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson. His maternal Lombardi lines leads to a Swiss immigrant ancestor, Cesare Lombardi.[7]

In 1979, when Tucker was 10 years old, his father married Patricia Caroline Swanson. An heiress to the Swanson frozen-food fortune, Swanson is the daughter of Gilbert Carl Swanson, as well as the granddaughter of Carl A. Swanson and the niece of Senator J. William Fulbright.[8][3]

In first grade, Tucker and his younger brother moved to La Jolla, California, where they grew up.[9] While living in La Jolla, Tucker briefly attended La Jolla Country Day School. He then attended high school at St. George's School, a boarding school in Middletown, Rhode Island. After graduating from high school, he studied at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, where he graduated in 1991 with a BA in history.[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_College_(Connecticut)

"Trinity College is a private liberal arts college in Hartford, Connecticut. Founded as Washington College in 1823 as an alternative to Yale, it is the second-oldest college in the state of Connecticut.

Coeducational since 1969, the college enrolls 2,300 students. Trinity offers 38 majors and 26 minors, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 9:1. 73.1 percent of classes at the college contain fewer than 20 students.[4] The college is a member of the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC), informally referred to' as the Little Ivies. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Trinity tied for 46th in its 2019 ranking of best national liberal arts colleges in the United States.[5]

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2019, 11:19:46 PM »
This was so great that I couldn't resist.

It's very clever of you.