Author Topic: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!  (Read 15857 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2019, 01:39:02 PM »
Trump supporters deserve everything they get. 

Triple post backpedaling from this comment then?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2019, 01:51:20 PM »
Prime, FFS, use the “insert quote” function!

Or I’ll throw you down a flight of stairs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2019, 01:56:17 PM »

Triple post backpedaling from this comment then?

Absolutely not! Why would I take this back? I'll post it again.Trump supporters deserve everything they get.

Double entendre....One can take this comment to mean what they choose it to. It can be a good thing or a bad one, depending on what Trump supporters end up getting from him.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2019, 01:58:48 PM »
Exactly. He was actually kind of calm until the guy pulled the bitch move and after yelling an insult says he thought that was his name and it wasn't an insult when Cuomo got in his face. Especially in this feminized, keyboard warrior culture we live in, punks need to start getting called out on this shit. Even guys on this board that make all kind of "monkey" remarks about black guys but you know damn well you put them in front of a big black dude they aren't saying SHIT. I have many problems with the black race and criticize all the time, but still wouldn't say something I wouldn't say to a black guys face, Eugene Sandow style. Or the guys that go to the bar to watch MMA and call half the fighters pussies that have no heart, as they down their 4th helping of chili cheese fries. Isn't that what little adolescent girls do, call the popular girls whores all over school then smile to their face? Men used to have more dignity than that. At least some men. I guess those days are over now and this punks behavior is acceptable. "Oh no man, I didn't mean an insult, I thought that was your name".  Only when confronted. He was tough with his buddies just seconds before as he yelled out insults. MAKE MEN GREAT AGAIN!
Great post , Notomorrow .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2019, 02:01:54 PM »
Prime, FFS, use the “insert quote” function!

Or I’ll throw you down a flight of stairs.

Oh please don't, Fredo. I'm old and brittle...I'll break!

Help me out here. Where did I neglect to use the insert quote function? If appropriate, I'll fix it. Thanks.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2019, 03:23:25 PM »
I have no rage or hate blind or with open eyes. Anyone, specially someone in the media, who accuses a person of being something derogatory that they are not is slandering them and would be subject to legal action/recourse.
I got you. Again, you are ok with terrible names being used by you and your side but if Trump says "Low IQ, etc."  it is just too much.

I got your answer loud and clear and as expected.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2019, 04:12:41 PM »
Cuomo was an ass.  What a douchebag.

It's funny how some of you are defending his behavior as acceptable.

Excusing his behavior by comparing it to Trump, who also acts like an ass, is non-sensical.  

Trump insults people all the time, but I can't remember him ever threatening people with violence.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2019, 04:21:15 PM »
I got you. Again, you are ok with terrible names being used by you and your side but if Trump says "Low IQ, etc."  it is just too much.

I got your answer loud and clear and as expected.

Can you cite an example where I've used terrible names? And even if you can, I am not someone elected represent an entire nation as is your man Trump. ....Hardly comparable.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2019, 05:40:01 PM »
Chris went overboard. He should’ve told the guy to shut up, and to not disrespect him...

But when he threatened to throw the guy down a flight of stairs; it was too much.

At least there were no punches thrown.
especially when he isn't going to do shit because it would get the fuck sued out of him
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2019, 05:41:51 PM »
Who the hell is this Chris Cuomos guy?  Does he own sandwich stores?
a

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2019, 06:51:31 PM »
Exactly. Shit would have been over in seconds if the guy was a man and said "Yeah, I called you Fredo you weak fuck" Cuomo would say fuck you to the guy and done. But the weak ass, punk little bitch says "I didn't mean to insult you. I thought that was your name". This is a bitch move and Cuomo called him out on it. Nothing to do with politics or whatever he does on CNN. Did the right thing. Horrible little punk. It's not like he yelled out an insult to Mike Tyson and got confronted. Its a fucking tv personality, and not even that big or tough. You're THAT afraid of getting your ass kicked by a guy on tv that isn't even bigger than you that you won't stand behind the insult you just yelled out?  "I thought that was your name".  Punk ass bitch.

Bullshit. ::)

He told Fredo to do something... and Fredo didn't.

And this will two bodyguards with him.

Just a lot of talk. Bark more than bite.

Nice far-left analysis of the situation.

LOL.

Cuomo was an ass.  What a douchebag.

It's funny how some of you are defending his behavior as acceptable.

Excusing his behavior by comparing it to Trump, who also acts like an ass, is non-sensical.   

Notice that it is only Getbig's resident lefties. :D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2019, 06:52:43 PM »

Epic.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2019, 09:55:01 PM »
First let me reiterate.....Fuck Chris Cuomo and his whole crew, fuck CNN, all their viewers, and everyone who thinks like them.  I wasn't there and I'm only going off of what I see in the video.

But....here's what I don't like about this situation.  The heckler is doing exactly what leftists do to Republicans.  He's out in public trying to bait Cuomo into reacting to embarrass him, and then playing the victim.  I don't think you should be out in the world shit talking people.  Yes, Cuomo is getting a taste of his own medicine here but it's still wrong.  Also, I would have been able to respect the heckler if he had said "You're fucking right I called you Fredo, it means exactly what you think it means, fuck you, what are you going to do about it?"  Instead he says "I don't want any problems, I didn't insult you, I thought it was your name".  That's bitch shit.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2019, 10:29:45 PM »
First let me reiterate.....Fuck Chris Cuomo and his whole crew, fuck CNN, all their viewers, and everyone who thinks like them.  I wasn't there and I'm only going off of what I see in the video.

But....here's what I don't like about this situation.  The heckler is doing exactly what leftists do to Republicans.  He's out in public trying to bait Cuomo into reacting to embarrass him, and then playing the victim.  I don't think you should be out in the world shit talking people.  Yes, Cuomo is getting a taste of his own medicine here but it's still wrong.  Also, I would have been able to respect the heckler if he had said "You're fucking right I called you Fredo, it means exactly what you think it means, fuck you, what are you going to do about it?"  Instead he says "I don't want any problems, I didn't insult you, I thought it was your name".  That's bitch shit.

You make it sound like the guy ran away. In fact he took his glasses off expecting something to happen with all that bluster coming from Fredo.

He just kept playing him pretending he thought it was his name. :D. The whole thing was funny.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2019, 10:40:52 PM »
You make it sound like the guy ran away. In fact he took his glasses off expecting something to happen with all that bluster coming from Fredo.

He just kept playing him pretending he thought it was his name. :D. The whole thing was funny.

No no, he didn't run away.  I just don't like that he pretended that he wasn't trying to insult him.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2019, 11:06:22 PM »
No no, he didn't run away.  I just don't like that he pretended that he wasn't trying to insult him.

You have to admit the heckler was bringing out more and more roid rage. I watched it again and it was passive aggressive goading. He should have asked him if he was having his estridol checked. ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2019, 06:26:10 AM »
The heckler won.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2019, 07:47:58 AM »
The heckler won.

Played Fredo like a fiddle.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2019, 07:52:29 AM »
Fredo Cumhole will be working in a gym before long, quoting Andrew Dice Clay while pretending to be a tough boy hahahahahahaaaaaa

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2019, 08:47:31 AM »
Heckler did exactly what libtards do to Trump and Trump calls them out like this all the time. Like with Russia. Trump keeps getting in the face of fake news and saying "Why don't you just admit you have it out for Trump and blew the whole Russia/collusion hoax up to tear Trump down? Impeachment, half his staff will be in jail, etc. Now you got called out and exposed, FULL investigation from liberals, and cant' prove shit. Why don't you just man up and say you were trying to tear him down and got exposed?" And the bitch ass fake news says "No we don't hate the President, we just were reporting the news" Little bitches like the punk heckler in the video. Cuomo did a very conservative thing, demanded accountability. Even dopes can do something right on occasion, even if by accident.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2019, 08:52:04 AM »
Heckler did exactly what libtards do to Trump and Trump calls them out like this all the time. Like with Russia. Trump keeps getting in the face of fake news and saying "Why don't you just admit you have it out for Trump and blew the whole Russia/collusion hoax up to tear Trump down? Impeachment, half his staff will be in jail, etc. Now you got called out and exposed, FULL investigation from liberals, and cant' prove shit. Why don't you just man up and say you were trying to tear him down and got exposed?" And the bitch ass fake news says "No we don't hate the President, we just were reporting the news" Little bitches like the punk heckler in the video. Cuomo did a very conservative thing, demanded accountability. Even dopes can do something right on occasion, even if by accident.

Yet, has Trump threatened any of his hecklers or critics with violence, like Fredo did with this heckler?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2019, 08:54:33 AM »
I feel that one of the most important things to being a man is having the ability to reamin uneffected .  Doesn't matter if its another guy heckling you or a girlfriend acting stupid.. Having the ability to walk away demonstrates so much power.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2019, 09:05:52 AM »
KH, I agree with ya ... especially if there's a lawsuit possibility.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2019, 09:14:47 AM »
Yet, has Trump threatened any of his hecklers or critics with violence, like Fredo did with this heckler?
Trump is on a different level. He doesn't need to threaten violence as he can do much worse but the premise is the same. Like a guy with no political experience telling the Secretary of State and a member of a political dynasty that he's going to be President and throw her ass in jail if she fucks with him. Cuomo is a simpleton without any pull or intelligence but did his best. What Trump would have done in this situation is use his pull to kick the heckler out of the establishment, but let his girlfriend stay and invite her to the Trump suite for a private party with celebrities while the heckler waits outside in the cold for his girlfriend to come out at 3am.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2019, 01:59:09 PM »

Maybe you are right about Cuomo's response. Since it has probably caused him a little grief, if he had it do do over, would he have reacted in the same way?