Author Topic: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!  (Read 15852 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!
« on: August 12, 2019, 11:54:53 PM »
Everybody's favorite moron, CNNs Chris Cuomo, a member of the criminal Cuomo family, has had a really bad day.

A video has surfaced of CNN’s Chris Cuomo using profanity and threatening violence after an individual referred to him as “Fredo.”

The video, which surfaced Monday evening, shows the CNN anchor flipping out on an individual who referred to him as “Fredo” – a nickname coined by Breitbart News’s John Nolte.

“No. Punk ass bitches on the right call me Fredo. My name is Chris Cuomo. I’m an anchor on CNN,” Cuomo said. “Fredo is from The Godfather. He was the weak brother.”

Direct link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAwowhwi9c

He continued, telling the man that “Fredo” is equivalent to the “N-word” to Italians.

The man reacted to Cuomo’s explosion, remarking, “You’re a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television.”

“If you want to play, then we’ll fucking play,” Cuomo shot back, hurling a series of insults at the man and referring to him as a “punk bitch.”

“You know my name is not fucking Fredo,” he continued, adding, “own what you said.”

“I’ll fucking ruin your shit,” Cuomo ranted. “I’ll fucking throw you down these stairs like a fucking punk.”

“Please do,” the man shot back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a pussy. :D

He keeps acting like he is going to do something. ::)

The guy even tells him to hit him.

Giant fag. All mouth. ::)

I wish I lived in New York. I would love to run into this dick.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 12:04:23 AM »
Everybody's favorite moron, CNNs Chris Cuomo, a member of the criminal Cuomo family, has had a really bad day.

A video has surfaced of CNN’s Chris Cuomo using profanity and threatening violence after an individual referred to him as “Fredo.”

The video, which surfaced Monday evening, shows the CNN anchor flipping out on an individual who referred to him as “Fredo” – a nickname coined by Breitbart News’s John Nolte.

“No. Punk ass bitches on the right call me Fredo. My name is Chris Cuomo. I’m an anchor on CNN,” Cuomo said. “Fredo is from The Godfather. He was the weak brother.”

Yeah, Cuomo is just another Getbiger with an attitude. He deserves praise for not being a wuss. 

Direct link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAwowhwi9c

He continued, telling the man that “Fredo” is equivalent to the “N-word” to Italians.

The man reacted to Cuomo’s explosion, remarking, “You’re a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television.”

“If you want to play, then we’ll fucking play,” Cuomo shot back, hurling a series of insults at the man and referring to him as a “punk bitch.”

“You know my name is not fucking Fredo,” he continued, adding, “own what you said.”

“I’ll fucking ruin your shit,” Cuomo ranted. “I’ll fucking throw you down these stairs like a fucking punk.”

“Please do,” the man shot back.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 12:20:58 AM »
Yeah, Cuomo is just another Getbiger with an attitude. He deserves praise for not being a wuss.  

Dude, you are one serious weirdo. ??? ::)

If that douche ever even tried to become a true Getbigger, 99.5% would jump ship faster than flies on shit. :P   

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 12:22:05 AM »
Chris Cuomo - "I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!" ;D

Being far weaker and less intelligent than his brothers, Fredo has little power or status within the Corleone crime family. Chris Cuomo will always be Fredo of the Cuomo family. :(

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 01:33:15 AM »
lol now he will forever be known as Fredo,after making that big a deal out of it, just another dumb wop who watched the sopranos too many times.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 01:41:47 AM »
Agreed. :)

He has no idea what he has done to himself.

This is for life now.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 02:22:11 AM »
He's in good shape but yeah, a total dunce.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 02:30:04 AM »
On the flipside, he was having a nice Sunday out with his wife and 9 year old daughter and some guy decides to come up and insult him in front of his family.If anyone here came out and said a random man came up and insulted them while he was with his wife and daughter, we’d all be praising him for going off on the guy.Really we like to see the rich and famous suffer, as it makes the ordinary feel better about their arguably lesser lives.Sad but true.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 03:56:21 AM »
Oh my! :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 04:02:41 AM »
How can you be mad?  Chris called him on his shit and he did absolutely nothing. NOTHING.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019, 04:04:45 AM »
Yup, he's finished. This will stick to him FOREVER.

It's going to be fun watching him implode to the backlash.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 04:05:25 AM »
A tough guy with his security guard driver.  Think he dabbles with the juice? He sure as hell didn't look like that in his 20's and 30's. Now he's close to 50 and he's buff half the time?

I don't condone harassing anyone out in a restaurant but I wonder how the left feels now when they encourage this against the right in restaurants? It's usually the left harassing people in public. 

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 04:13:40 AM »
Agreed. :)

He has no idea what he has done to himself.

This is for life now.

This.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 05:01:22 AM »
Love chris hardcore virtue signaler and ripped from low intense heart rate fat burnin news anchorinin cardio
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2019, 05:46:31 AM »
Love chris hardcore virtue signaler and ripped from low intense heart rate fat burnin news anchorinin cardio

Of Peace!

Tachyons!

Agreed!

Sea sal

T

Richar

DGERE
Q

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 06:19:20 AM »
On the flipside, he was having a nice Sunday out with his wife and 9 year old daughter and some guy decides to come up and insult him in front of his family.If anyone here came out and said a random man came up and insulted them while he was with his wife and daughter, we’d all be praising him for going off on the guy.Really we like to see the rich and famous suffer, as it makes the ordinary feel better about their arguably lesser lives.Sad but true.

And yet he encourages libatards to do this to on his Clown Network...he got he due comeuppance.
K

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 06:25:27 AM »
Ahahahahahahah, Freeeeeeeeeeeeeedo!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1161085286152933377

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2019, 07:15:36 AM »
As much as I hate that guy, he at least didn't look like a pussy in that video.

With that said, the fact that being called Fredo upset him so much, was 100x worse than just saying "My name is Chris Cuomo, nice to meet you" and walking away.  The trolls will have a field day with this one, I love it! lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 07:18:07 AM »
And yet he encourages libatards to do this to on his Clown Network...he got he due comeuppance.

I dont know anything about the guy, I only know in the uk, if a stranger walks up and insults you in front of your wife and kid, then nobody would care if the stranger got punched in the face, he’d be seen to have deserved it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2019, 07:36:59 AM »
His father was Governor of New York. His brother is current Governor of New York. He has bodyguards.

Tough guy. ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 07:46:05 AM »
Chris went overboard. He should’ve told the guy to shut up, and to not disrespect him...

But when he threatened to throw the guy down a flight of stairs; it was too much.

At least there were no punches thrown.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 08:15:19 AM »
Needs to back off the off-season Tren/Test stack + he’s as dumb as a box of rocks for thinking it was “racist” 🤦‍♂️

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2019, 08:15:41 AM »
Cuomo is such a lightweight. He had no problem with a guy on his show calling another guest "Fredo" recently. Typical left winger- can dish it out but can't take it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2019, 08:35:33 AM »
Hahaha guys a bitch.Would love to see him somewhere and call him fredo repeatedly until he attacked me.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2019, 08:47:34 AM »
Even trump is trolling him now, this guy must be seriously regretting getting angry