Author Topic: The Pyramid Code  (Read 844 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
The Pyramid Code
« on: May 16, 2010, 01:07:48 AM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: The Pyramid Code
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 08:29:31 AM »
i'm sure all the REALLY interesting to be found in the pyramids is stored right now, someplace in egypt or UK or America...away from prying eyes..

IF the govt is keeping something from it...it would only make sence
carpe` vaginum!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 09:00:27 AM »
i'm sure all the REALLY interesting to be found in the pyramids is stored right now, someplace in egypt or UK or America...away from prying eyes..

No sadly, the REALLY interesting things that were in the pyramids were stolen by grave robbers and stuff!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 09:08:32 AM »
No sadly, the REALLY interesting things that were in the pyramids were stolen by grave robbers and stuff!

probably man!  i still wanna go see the pyramids...and i'm gonna..my girl and I are planning a trip to greece and egypt...
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 09:34:14 AM »

The really, really good shit was in the hall of records, which the entrance too under the Sphinx's paw. And then there is the shit not yet found.

The grave robbers searched for trinkets, not tech shit. Think about all low level looter search for the material goodies to pawn or sell, the jewelry, gold statues, etc. Not the freakin Stargate SG-1 Apophus burn your brain with radiation shit

io856

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 09:36:19 AM »
man this stuff tickles my imagination but I know its probably just a bunch of junk down there

and all the gold + valuables is most likely gone  :D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 09:47:18 AM »

I'm not easily affected...  but going to the pyramids and seeing them up close, it is really a sight to behold... The sheer size of them is unreal, no picture of movie has ever been to able to capture the true feeling you get when you stand right in front of them!

Back in Egypt I would see them on my way to work everyday, was pretty cool!