Author Topic: will there EVER be an actual internet feud FIGHT???  (Read 802 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
will there EVER be an actual internet feud FIGHT???
« on: November 01, 2006, 02:18:27 AM »
in my time ive seen So many threats, challenges, money involved, infamous characters accepting fight propositions then declining them, will ANY of these fueds EVER come to actual physical blows?
i await the day...it will be funny as shit...entertainment on a whole new level.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: will there EVER be an actual internet feud FIGHT???
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 03:21:45 AM »
LOL John your avatar cracks me up
Anyway on the subject of a internet forum beat down, the chances of such an event actually occurring are slim do to the fact that people whom feud often do not live in the same area so the chances are low given the complications arising from transport, location etc.

A spontaneous identification of a member in public would most likely be the only way a fight could occur but of course getbig is not going to affect somebody THAT much to drive them to beat somebody up that being said in my opinion I think that most threats that we have seen on the boards are said in jest, although one would argue that we thought Kamali was full of shit when he talked about giving people a "bitch slap" when in the end he actually did.

Time will tell anyway I am hoping this DEREK VS ADONIS fight goes ahead under the supervision of Dave Palumbo not only for our amusement but that would mean a fight will actually happen ;D and getbig's own Adonis would most likely prevail and give an old fashioned beatdown whilst his reign of supremacy would be accompanied by that of a black eye not victory derived from a midst of lighting, tanning oil, ice cream claims, gravity suits, low bodyweight etc.. but rather a mark of a true fighter standing by his word which in the end is the TRUTH. I hope Adonis is going to go by this, it would be truly courageous as he goes against the odds and beats the fuck out of Derek and all that Derek stands for would be crushed into oblivion....
GO ADONIS