Author Topic: Offer to Anabolichalo (Sex but No Homo)  (Read 22288 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Offer to Anabolichalo (Sex but No Homo)
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2014, 02:15:09 AM »
Skorp, are you suggesting that when "lat less" jumps into his car the first thing he does is adjust his booster seat and and turn on tune Disney?

Booster seat lmao

Imagine Lattius in a pool party, little fucker would  drown in the shallow pool water where everyone stands. I'm gona get him arm bands and invite him to Ibiza.
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2014, 02:15:27 AM »
turn on tune Disney?

drip drip drop april showers...beautiful sound beautiful sound

booster seat YES LMAO thats was legit funny

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2014, 02:18:11 AM »
oh even noone and simple simon were more fun and orignal than you too noobs, good thing is being 5"6 with  9" dick it looks big on my short body so i can live with that ;)

5ft6? You look about 5ft2 to 5ft4 max....your arms are soo short they look like little buds popping out from your body.
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2014, 02:19:53 AM »
Skorp, are you suggesting that when "lat less" jumps into his car the first thing he does is adjust his booster seat and and turn on tune Disney?

you sound like BigCyp doing the are you suggesting lines. he got shutdown the other day easily . hes got his wifey wearing a galeniko mask right now as she pegs him . is this someone you look up too? Vis be yourself your better than that buddy!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2014, 02:23:04 AM »
5ft6? You look about 5ft2 to 5ft4 max....your arms are soo short they look like little buds popping out from your body.

if you were full white or full black youd be better at this...youre like the worst dna of each lol no black funnygene white think im funny when im not gene

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2014, 02:23:35 AM »
Vis...I think this midget has a man crush on you  :-*
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2014, 02:25:39 AM »
Vis...I think this midget has a man crush on you  :-*

have you not seen his avi? stunner!!!  :P

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2014, 02:26:26 AM »
you sound like BigCyp doing the are you suggesting lines. he got shutdown the other day easily . hes got his wifey wearing a galeniko mask right now as she pegs him . is this someone you look up too? Vis be yourself your better than that buddy!

Its not bigcyps intellectual property. Also he is a top shelf poster. So is galeniko.

Anywho. Do you find it convenient being able to use a pull out drawer as a bunk bed? Also, don't cast any spells on me, I know you leprechauns are tricksters.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2014, 02:26:48 AM »
if you were full white or full black youd be better at this...youre like the worst dna of each lol no black funnygene white think im funny when im not gene

That's incorrect, larger gene pool leads to better outcomes. That's why I'm 6ft3 and popular with girls and you're a deformed manlet.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2014, 02:27:23 AM »
have you not seen his avi? stunner!!!  :P

In all reality this is fun and games, but if you don't think sloths are cool you're insane.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: April 20, 2014, 02:28:03 AM »
lol two "heavyhitters" that was the funniest thing that has been said

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2014, 02:30:16 AM »
In all reality this is fun and games, but if you don't think sloths are cool you're insane.

sloths are cool AND fucking hot, i love to bust nuts in their... slots.. ::)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2014, 02:32:01 AM »
Its not bigcyps intellectual property. Also he is a top shelf poster. So is galeniko.

Anywho. Do you find it convenient being able to use a pull out drawer as a bunk bed? Also, don't cast any spells on me, I know you leprechauns are tricksters.

i just like to clarify bigcyp and galeniko are both og's of getbig and my comments about both are just jokes...thank you for your cooperation.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2014, 02:33:34 AM »
That's incorrect, larger gene pool leads to better outcomes. That's why I'm 6ft3 and popular with girls and you're a deformed manlet.

youve got the black "racecard" gene for sure lol that allways upsets you bwhaha

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2014, 02:34:42 AM »
well lads im off to take a shit, lets hope i dont fall in and get flushed. till next time. ;)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2014, 02:35:41 AM »
i just like to clarify bigcyp and galeniko are both og's of getbig and my comments about both are just jokes...thank you for your cooperation.

Before you go. You haven't answered my question, do you have any form of dwarfism? Your head and arms look kinda wrong, serious question.

And you're not 5ft6....I'd say 5ft3 max
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2014, 02:38:45 AM »
youve got the black "racecard" gene for sure lol that allways upsets you bwhaha

I'll take the black race card anyday over the horse face midget card

You're not a real person....you're an almost  ;D
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2014, 02:40:12 AM »
Before you go. You haven't answered my question, do you have any form of dwarfism? Your head and arms look kinda wrong, serious question.

And you're not 5ft6....I'd say 5ft3 max

you cant even tell the difference between lime green and baby blue lol your observations are worthless.

let me dump my shit in peace. thank you.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2014, 03:16:37 AM »

i have those lebrons. they are more teal than anything i'd say.
b

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2014, 03:31:50 AM »
i have those lebrons. they are more teal than anything i'd say.

youve got couple pairs lebrons havnt you?what colours you got?  you seen the 11lows they look nice.

no way teal is too blue bro,they are green with lime green...ive got green ax boxers that are the same green,even on the site they listed as green.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2014, 04:23:39 AM »
youve got couple pairs lebrons havnt you?what colours you got?  you seen the 11lows they look nice.

no way teal is too blue bro,they are green with lime green...ive got green ax boxers that are the same green,even on the site they listed as green.

ya teal was the wrong word. turquoise is more apt maybe? agreed w the electric lime green soles tho. doesn't help I'm legit colourblind :D  I have 4 pair of the x lows - red w grey / turquooise w lime green / two paurs of the blue and yellow ones cause i like the colour so much. prolly the nicest shoe I've seen since the jordan 5's. haven't seen the 11's yet.

nice that we can see eye to eye on something. :D
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2014, 04:32:25 AM »

He's barely knee cap level with me  :D
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2014, 04:33:48 AM »
ya teal was the wrong word. turquoise is more apt maybe? agreed w the electric lime green soles tho. doesn't help I'm legit colourblind :D  I have 4 pair of the x lows - red w grey / turquooise w lime green / two paurs of the blue and yellow ones cause i like the colour so much. prolly the nicest shoe I've seen since the jordan 5's. haven't seen the 11's yet.

i used to get pains on the ball of my foot...squat fourplate with xlows and nothing. so fuckin comfy. i only got the green and the red/grey pair,got one pair of x id black/green/red highs aswell . 11low is nice but im in uk so have to wait alil longer til i can buy em. agreed lol.