Author Topic: do you often dream about being a man  (Read 7948 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: do you often dream about being a man
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 10:25:27 PM »
"original sin", couple of questions from one of your admirers if you don't mind:

1) how long you been "stripping"?

2) is that you in your avatar pic? (and yes, before you ask, that is me in my avatar. But don't hate, that was taken after I dieted down for 3 months straight)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 06:33:30 AM »
"original sin", couple of questions from one of your admirers if you don't mind:

1) how long you been "stripping"?

2) is that you in your avatar pic? (and yes, before you ask, that is me in my avatar. But don't hate, that was taken after I dieted down for 3 months straight)

It seems to upset some people when I talk about my occupation so I am not going to do it anymore.

As for the rest of your questions, since you have said such nice things about me, (most it not all were deleted by the mods) I am just choosing to ignore your comments

(Yes I know the irony in replying to somebody by saying "I'm ignoring you"  but if you know maybe you won't bother phishing anymore.)
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008, 01:25:17 PM »
:-* :-*

Not attracted at all to the woman in the Avatar! Surely you look different aesthetically? I would hope my woman would be attractive at least to me!

W

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »

Not attracted at all to the woman in the Avatar! Surely you look different aesthetically? I would hope my woman would be attractive at least to me!

Well good thing that isn't me in my avatar. 

That is Tylene Buck or Brandi Wylde now.   She is a lot of fun to be around and I really enjoy her company.

I think it would be impossible to have "your woman" not be attractive to you.  Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and when those eyes see through the veil of love,
all things have beauty.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 02:06:55 PM »
I have thought about it once or twice when I was younger.  Not often at all.  And it wasn't to wonder about how much more money I could make as a guy, but more on differences of what guys don't have to really worry about (majority when in a relationship/married not worrying about the care of the kids, paying the bills and I don't mean making the money to pay them...I mean paying them on time, budgetting, etci. shopping, cleaning the house, cooking the dinner, making doctor/dentist appointment...etc.)  All the things the "most" not all men, don't really concern themselves with but most women of the relationship do, even if they work full time.  I say this out of past experience and listening to other women complain about the same thing.  I think a lot of women with such experience wonder about "what if they were a man", how cool it would be to just go to work all day and come home and say your too tired or had a tough day at the office/job to worry about the "home stuff".  :-\
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 02:09:11 PM »
I agree w/OS in that the main benefit would be being able to urinate anywhere comfortably and with minimal exposure.
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 02:16:16 PM »
I agree w/OS in that the main benefit would be being able to urinate anywhere comfortably and with minimal exposure.
Unless your hung like a horse. hee hee hee   ;D

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »
Well good thing that isn't me in my avatar. 

That is Tylene Buck or Brandi Wylde now.   She is a lot of fun to be around and I really enjoy her company.

I think it would be impossible to have "your woman" not be attractive to you.  Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and when those eyes see through the veil of love, all things have beauty.

OMG you are making me sick!  ::)

You are a romantic hahahahaha, thats cool though! I take it you have never been married; only a single person believes that mularky?!
W

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »

"minimal exposure"?!?!?!?! hahahahaa Just because we don't have to squat, doesn't mean we don't have to let it all hang out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 04:21:13 PM »
OMG you are making me sick!  ::)

You are a romantic hahahahaha, thats cool though! I take it you have never been married; only a single person believes that mularky?!

Nope, never been married.  I have been proposed to twice and one of them was so romantic it would knock your socks off. 
I am not ready to be married and no kiddies EVER!!
Just Bad Bad Blood!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 04:24:07 PM »
The only time I wished I was a guy, was once when I was the victim of a crime [robbery]. As I was getting my ass totally kicked, I did take the time to think to myself - I'm not doing too well here, wish I was taller, bigger and had more genetic strength ;D

Amazing what goes through your head at certain times, as seriously I actually thought that at the time.

Apart from that time, no. I totally love being female.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 06:32:52 PM »
Nope, never been married.  I have been proposed to twice and one of them was so romantic it would knock your socks off. 
I am not ready to be married and no kiddies EVER!!

First time I have ever heard a woman say "No kiddies EVER". That's kinda unatural for a woman to never want to have kids, you must be a young woman. It's kinda like a (Str8) guy saying he never wants any... very unatural.

Maybe this should be in another thead but why never?

W

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 07:40:57 PM »
First time I have ever heard a woman say "No kiddies EVER". That's kinda unatural for a woman to never want to have kids, you must be a young woman. It's kinda like a (Str8) guy saying he never wants any... very unatural.

I am the new school girl  ;D

I know quite a few women who don't want children.

My reasons;
I don't like the noises they make
I don't like that baby smell.  It is supposed to be a pheromone bonding thing but I don't like it
I have no patience
I am not a good role model/Mommy material
I haven't found a man I would even think of having a child with
I am not willing to give my freedoms away

That's about it in a nutshell

btw have you been drinking?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 08:15:54 PM »

My reasons;
I don't like that baby smell.  It is supposed to be a pheromone bonding thing but I don't like it
I have no patience

Did you take care of this issue or are you still fertile? I mean if you're serious about it, I know guys that have done the snip deal because they didn't want kids....just wondering.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2008, 04:04:16 AM »
  ???

Keep meshing flesh you will know even fewer

My reasons;
When they are your own the noises they make are like music to your ears.
Again if it's your own baby's fragrance it will be like roses to you.
I have no patience
With maturity comes patience.
Who is  good role model? Children only need you to love them not impress them. Actually I have better results being transparent with my kids than trying to be a some teflon super-parent.
Does this mean you are looking? Where are you looking and what are you looking for in the man that you want to father your children?
No one does and why should you have to? But you keep living, life has away of rearanging personal freedoms.

Yes you are a nut and you are in a shell (at the moment anyway)

I don't drink (Alcohol)
W

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »

My daughter (who's 21) has stated many times that she doesn't want kids ever as well.  I think she spent too much time around my sister's kids, roflmao.   They have always been out of control. :D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2008, 09:22:28 AM »
The only time I wished I was a guy, was once when I was the victim of a crime [robbery]. As I was getting my ass totally kicked, I did take the time to think to myself - I'm not doing too well here, wish I was taller, bigger and had more genetic strength ;D

Amazing what goes through your head at certain times, as seriously I actually thought that at the time.

:o 
I'm sorry that happened to you CQ.

Have you ever considered taking any self-defense or martial arts classes?  It's helpful to learn how to smash somebody's face w/an elbow strike, punch someone in the throat, tiger's mouth to the sac etc.  Good stuff!
R

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2008, 09:28:57 AM »

Jesus Christ, I'm glad you can laugh about it.

I would hate to be a female in Africa.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2008, 09:32:38 AM »

I would hate to be a female in Africa.
I think she lives in the Bahamas?
R

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2008, 09:35:55 AM »

I knew she was somewhere there because she's mentioned it before. i was just thinking about where women have it worst.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »
I knew she was somewhere there because she's mentioned it before. i was just thinking about where women have it worst.

Worst than where? It's gravy for women in America!

Everything is in their favor these days (not hating) but where in the world is it better for women than in America (the USA that is)?
W

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2008, 10:43:31 AM »
Worst than where? It's gravy for women in America!

Everything is in their favor these days (not hating) but where in the world is it better for women than in America (the USA that is)?
Umm I believe he mentioned that he thought she was in "Africa" not "America" HM

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2008, 11:42:47 AM »
Umm I believe he mentioned that he thought she was in "Africa" not "America" HM

Oh sorry my bad lol
W

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2008, 03:29:47 PM »
Oh sorry my bad lol
Ya, you bad.  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2008, 04:21:31 PM »
Have you ever considered taking any self-defense or martial arts classes?  It's helpful to learn how to smash somebody's face w/an elbow strike, punch someone in the throat, tiger's mouth to the sac etc.  Good stuff!

How bloodthirsty of you STella  :D I've done all that actually, my dad forced me years ago, possibly it helped?

Jesus Christ, I'm glad you can laugh about it.

Was really no biggie, I just ended with a few scrapes is all, the moron was caught [by leaving his cellphone behind no less] and being as I had no cash on me to steal it was an epic fail on his part actually.

No, people just keep thinking that lol.