Author Topic: Justified Shooting in Huntington Beach, California? Yes or No?  (Read 14370 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Justified Shooting in Huntington Beach, California? Yes or No?
« on: September 23, 2017, 05:50:49 AM »
Would it not be sufficient with a shot in the leg?

Videoclip at the bottom.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-cop-shoots-man-convenience-store/
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Justified Shooting? Yes/No
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 06:17:38 AM »
The way I see it is if you are robbing a store with a gun there is pretty much not much you won't do.Therefore you are an animal and useless to society so I say shoot away.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 06:47:42 AM »

Videoclip at the bottom.

You swing at an officer and physically attack him then you earned that bullet sandwich hold the mayo
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 06:51:37 AM »

You swing at an officer and physically attack him then you earned that bullet sandwich hold the mayo

Vince, what about the mustard?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 07:06:19 AM »
Vince, what about the mustard?

No mustard....a lot of ketchup though...
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 07:10:04 AM »

Being a former CO & Security Guard, there Vince, I would have thought you would be familiar with the term "disparity of force"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 07:12:25 AM »
That little dance he did as he was getting shot was kinda sweet. It sorta reminded me of the old Thriller video zombies.

Don't be an asshole in public, and don't fight with cops. That was the moral to this shooting.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 07:18:03 AM »
Being a former CO & Security Guard, there Vince, I would have thought you would be familiar with the term "disparity of force"

is that the same as Plausible deniability?
Another term you have no idea the meaning of?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 07:20:43 AM »
is that the same as Plausible deniability?
Another term you have no idea the meaning of?

BE THERE, can you please explain how ESFITNESS used the term "plausible deniability" in an incorrect manner?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 07:24:42 AM »

If you're attacked by an unknown person, you have no clue as to what he has.  He could have popped up with a knife or even a gun.  The officer had the option to tase him but he also had the option to use deadly force.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 07:29:53 AM »
BE THERE, can you please explain how ESFITNESS used the term "plausible deniability" in an incorrect manner?
he seems to believe that he can use the term "plausible Deniability" in reference to him posting comments about selling steroids online.

The fact is , the cops are not going to arrest him for comments made online, they will just investigate the claims he's making and gather evidence before they arrest him, at that point the term PD is useless to him as they will have a large file of photo , video, undercover cops buying his shite and multiple witness statements..

If someone confesses to a crime the prosecution services just don't go to trail with that, they still get evidence of motive and place the perp at the scene.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 08:12:34 AM »
he seems to believe that he can use the term "plausible Deniability" in reference to him posting comments about selling steroids online.

The fact is , the cops are not going to arrest him for comments made online, they will just investigate the claims he's making and gather evidence before they arrest him, at that point the term PD is useless to him as they will have a large file of photo , video, undercover cops buying his shite and multiple witness statements..

If someone confesses to a crime the prosecution services just don't go to trail with that, they still get evidence of motive and place the perp at the scene.

What kind of evidence you fucking moron? You really really should stop talking about things you know nothing about. You two look more like Dumber & Dumber'er every day

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 08:23:59 AM »
What kind of evidence you fucking moron? You really really should stop talking about things you know nothing about. You two look more like Dumber & Dumber'er every day

haha, yes, I am sure you are the posterboy for intelligence.  :D :D :D
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2017, 08:31:41 AM »
If you're causing harm, in any way, to societal order and civility, you deserve to be shot.

Dead.

Period.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 08:36:26 AM »

but what if it is a playing punch...like joking around?
real men= no rubbers

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 08:37:42 AM »
If you're causing harm, in any way, to societal order and civility, you deserve to be shot.

Dead.

Period.

qft

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2017, 08:47:49 AM »
If he did have a gun and was pointing it or not making any attempt to throw it down
he probably deserved to be shot - 7 times may have been OTT.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 09:07:18 AM »
Huntington Beach. Probably just a couple surfers arguing over a surf spot. Hang ten moondoggie.   
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2017, 10:18:17 AM »

Oh brother...
If you are selling UGL gear there will be evidence, if not, then you are not selling them.

As I said, the cops may investigate you based on your claims, then again, they may not.

You claiming that you have cops as clients may push them to investigate a bit more, then again, they may leave you alone as they don't want to lose their source.

The el chappo of the UGL labs may get left alone.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2017, 10:22:04 AM »
If he did have a gun and was pointing it or not making any attempt to throw it down
he probably deserved to be shot - 7 times may have been OTT.

"May"?

I've no sympathy when someone gets aggressive with cops in the US, I don't blame for being comparatively trigger happy to other western nation's police because of the gun problem here, but he didn't need to shoot the poor bastard 7 times.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2017, 10:22:49 AM »
in regards to the thread, you go in a store armed then you deserve to die.

Most of the "off duty cop" vides you see in Brazil are executions by cop.

Fair enough in my book.

www.bestgore.com/robbery/arm-shop-owner-react-robbery-

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2017, 10:29:41 AM »
there was no cause to shoot him. officer should be prosecuted.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 10:32:08 AM »
What happened before this? Did the guy have a gun, or was he just fighting with the officer. Yes, it does matter.

If the guy had no gun, and was just fighting or drunk or on drugs - one shot would have more than been suffice to bring him down.

But 7 shots - this officer might be prosecuted as no jury will see this as 'justified' - unless he had a gun or a knife?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Justified Shooting in Huntington Beach, California? Yes or No?
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2017, 10:38:48 AM »
Victim wasnt black so it wont make national media.. being pushed over and over and over and over... anyways.. fuck it he attacked police officer... night night dummy....yes, i believe police officers need to be taught more restraint on certain situations...but its your life or theirs when someone attacks you(what if he overpowered the officer and took his gun and shot the cop?).. and 7 shots is due to adrenaline not anger (my opinion). majority of people i know, know not to attack police officers... when someone does, cops know its a life and death situation....just my opinion. would you attack a police officer?
real men= no rubbers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Justified Shooting in Huntington Beach, California? Yes or No?
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2017, 10:52:15 AM »

Videoclip at the bottom.

Happened right across the street from the school where I coach. We have been talking about this on the HB community boards since yesterday. This was an absolute justified shooting. A new video just was just posted to those boards showing the suspect attacking the cop with the cop fighting back before the suspect grabbed his belt.