Author Topic: McCain voted AGAINST making Martin Luther King Jr day a holiday  (Read 2751 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what would kanye say?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: McCain voted AGAINST making Martin Luther King Jr day a holiday
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 09:06:05 AM »

A day to honor Dr. King is fine, but based on what I know about his life, I seriously doubt he would've wanted people of any race, religion, creed, or color NOT WORKING in his honor. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 09:09:28 AM »
it's cool that mccain can cross the aisle and work with libs like teddy kennedy when it comes to issues like opening up our borders and legalizing all those illegals.

but, when it comes to think like race relations and awareness, he toed the party line back then and voted NO with the other repubs.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 09:12:23 AM »
what would kanye say?

Who gives a fvck?

His music sucks too.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 09:12:52 AM »
So did I...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 09:13:30 AM »
Who gives a fvck?
His music sucks too.

"John McCain doesn't care about Civil Rights activists"

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 09:15:05 AM »
"John McCain doesn't care about Civil Rights activists"

Yay multiculturalism!  ;D

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 01:39:48 PM »
it's cool that mccain can cross the aisle and work with libs like teddy kennedy when it comes to issues like opening up our borders and legalizing all those illegals.

but, when it comes to think like race relations and awareness, he toed the party line back then and voted NO with the other repubs.

wow what a little bitch
?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »
Is it true that MLK was an adulterer?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »

Why does it matter, Dr. Bindare_Dundat?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »

Was he black?   ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 06:49:42 PM »
Was he black?   ::)

No I know he was black I just wanted to know if he was an adulterer or not.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »
No I know he was black I just wanted to know if he was an adulterer or not.

Your degree in Google studies suddenly failed you, you inflammatory little pissant? 

"i just wanted to know if he was an adulterer or not"

What the fuck were you expecting? someone to come on and say, "Yes, I slept with MLK"?

GO play the innocent somewhere else, douchebag. bitch

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 06:57:15 PM »
Your degree in Google studies suddenly failed you, you inflammatory little pissant? 

"i just wanted to know if he was an adulterer or not"

What the fuck were you expecting? someone to come on and say, "Yes, I slept with MLK"?

GO play the innocent somewhere else, douchebag. bitch

MELTDOWN!

Lower the dosage.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 06:59:53 PM »
Stop, aren't you fellas on the same side :-\

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »
Stop, aren't you fellas on the same side :-\

Most certainly not. First he comes up with this bullshit question about MLK.

Then five seconds later he starts a thread called "Riots if Obama doesn't win."

I'd rather he was openly racist than disguise it like this. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 07:03:33 PM »
Most certainly not. First he comes up with this bullshit question about MLK.

I'd rather he was openly racist than disguise it like this. 
is he racist?  I'm lost, I thought he was an arab or some shit?  He usually seems to post from a pretty liberal point of view.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 07:05:48 PM »
is he racist?  I'm lost, I thought he was an arab or some shit?  He usually seems to post from a pretty liberal point of view.

I don't know what he is ethnically, but he smells like a racist POS.  If he is Arab, I'd like to know why they don't like blacks.  Someone started a thread about MLK on the G&O.  First three replies are from squadfather, camel jockey, and some other Team Nasser guy... all dripping with varying degrees of derision.

I come on here and Proteinfarts is talking about blacks. I don't get why minorities hate each other so much.  Blacks hate jews. Arabs/Muslims hate blacks and jews.  It's all fucked.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 07:12:26 PM »
I don't know what he is ethnically, but he smells like a racist POS.  If he is Arab, I'd like to know why they don't like blacks.  Someone started a thread about MLK on the G&O.  First three replies are from squadfather, camel jockey, and some other Team Nasser guy... all dripping with varying degrees of derision.

I come on here and Proteinfarts is talking about blacks. I don't get why minorities hate each other so much.  Blacks hate jews. Arabs/Muslims hate blacks and jews.  It's all fucked.
I agree, everyone hates everyone these days...  I had a time in my life where I fell to these evils and I condider it the lowest I've ever been.  I'll never return to that shit thinking.  Each person by their merits by me. 

If this is true Dundat, I think you have better in you, your posts say there's better there...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 07:33:27 PM »
I am full of love.  ???

I didn't say anything bad about MLK; just that he would be ashamed of what's going on with black people these days.  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 07:35:58 PM »
I agree, everyone hates everyone these days...  I had a time in my life where I fell to these evils and I condider it the lowest I've ever been.  I'll never return to that shit thinking.  Each person by their merits by me. 

If this is true Dundat, I think you have better in you, your posts say there's better there...

Hugo bro, you know me well enough from my posts. Calmus has anger managment problems and it clouds his thinking at times. He's arrogant and his sarcasm is only mildy amusing. I'm the farthest thing from a racist and everyone on here who reads my posts knows that.

I asked if MLK was an adulterer in this thread. I heard it mentioned in a movie but never cared enough about it to ever look it up or think much of it.  Since the MLK topic was brought up I asked about it in the thread and got calmus in an uproar about it. It was an innocent question that got me thinking about people who can make great speeches but who's personal life may not live up to the words they preach.

For example, can a man make speeches about unity and be taken seriously when they cheat on their significant other, a person who they promised to love until their dying day? Doesnt that make them a hypocrite? It was hypothetical(?) question. Unfortunaly Calmus is so politcally correct and probably full of way too much steroids to stay calm enough to answer in a polite fashion and so he had a meltdown. If I'm guilty of anything it's getting pleasure out of self annointed genius losing his mind.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 07:37:51 PM »

I didn't say anything bad about MLK; just that he would be ashamed of what's going on with black people these days.  ::)

That's why I said "varying degrees of derision"  Your post was the mildest.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 07:38:45 PM »

Whats wrong with asking this question?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 07:50:24 PM »
Hugo bro, you know me well enough from my posts. Calmus has anger managment problems and it clouds his thinking at times. He's arrogant and his sarcasm is only mildy amusing. I'm the farthest thing from a racist and everyone on here who reads my posts knows that.

I asked if MLK was an adulterer in this thread. I heard it mentioned in a movie but never cared enough about it to ever look it up or think much of it.  Since the MLK topic was brought up I asked about it in the thread and got calmus in an uproar about it. It was an innocent question that got me thinking about people who can make great speeches but who's personal life may not live up to the words they preach.

For example, can a man make speeches about unity and be taken seriously when they cheat on their significant other, a person who they promised to love until their dying day? Doesnt that make them a hypocrite? It was hypothetical(?) question. Unfortunaly Calmus is so politcally correct and probably full of way too much steroids to stay calm enough to answer in a polite fashion and so he had a meltdown. If I'm guilty of anything it's getting pleasure out of self annointed genius losing his mind.

Ok, what we have here is a failure to communicate... No biggie, it's way easy to fail on when posting shit....  I got a pretty good hunch based on both of your posting histories that this a exactly a "failure to communicate"  Now burry the hatchet you two, there is not enough in this to divide on.  Politically you guys have shit in common... Wait until some hag gets on and talks about worms and your mother to form a serious hatred :)

Love bros, love :P

Now make up or I'll rip your goddamded guts out and psycho film the shit ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »
Ok, what we have here is a failure to communicate... No biggie, it's way easy to fail on when posting shit....  I got a pretty good hunch based on both of your posting histories that this a exactly a "failure to communicate"  Now burry the hatchet you two, there is not enough in this to divide on.  Politically you guys have shit in common... Wait until some hag gets on and talks about worms and your mother to form a serious hatred :)

Love bros, love :P

Now make up or I'll rip your goddamded guts out and psycho film the shit ;D

Man, slow down, Im trying to catch up but the wine is going down kinda rough tonight.  ;)