Author Topic: Dave Palumbo try to interview Arnold...  (Read 10428 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Dave Palumbo try to interview Arnold...
« on: March 13, 2012, 01:13:30 AM »
 :-\
Never interrupt Arnold while he is eating...

at 2012 International Sports Hall of Fame

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Dave Palumbo try to interview Arnold...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 01:20:08 AM »
 :)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 01:39:05 AM »

Haha, what an asshole   ;D ::)

He thinks he is something ?
LOL, guy who took his clothes off for money  :-X :-X

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 03:31:55 AM »
Love it! Arnold just OWNS people left 'n right.  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 04:57:53 AM »
jeez...that's too bad

luckily...I did a 1 hr. exclusive interview w Arnold which is up on musculardevelopment.com for all to watch...

it's in 5 Parts....enjoy!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 05:01:38 AM »
jeez...that's too bad

luckily...I did a 1 hr. exclusive interview w Arnold which is up on musculardevelopment.com for all to watch...

:D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 05:02:47 AM »
Why did Dave think that he was going to get an interview with Arnold???  Should have known better than that
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 05:04:43 AM »
I think it had more you do with palumbo then the eating.
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 05:04:56 AM »
It was just bad timing, Arnie obviously was chillin' and wanted to grab a bite to eat. I rang Arnold there and he said he'd send Dave a written apology

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 05:05:42 AM »
If you think Arnold ignored Palumbo cause he was "interrupted while eating"  think again.

Arnold knows everything and everyone under his "IFBB umbrella"

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 05:10:35 AM »
and a good looking guy

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 05:47:25 AM »
Epic failure

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 05:59:04 AM »
haha, shake of the head and hand up, unlucky Dave

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 06:10:24 AM »
jeez...that's too bad

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 07:15:04 AM »
Imagine wearing all that makeup and eyeliner and then people makes fun of you !

No wonder Palumbo refers to GetBig as a sewer.

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 08:24:35 AM »
Seriously, why on earth does he even upload that. I would be embarassed to death, I'd have deleted the material immedeately to make sure noone is ever gonna see it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 08:28:12 AM »
Seriously, why on earth does he even upload that. I would be embarassed to death, I'd have deleted the material immedeately to make sure noone is ever gonna see it

He had to feel pretty embarassed to say the least.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 08:29:50 AM »
Palumbo should learn from Chick and get a hairpiece.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 08:31:33 AM »
Palumbo should learn from Chick and get a hairpiece.

lol  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 08:43:34 AM »
I have met Arnold but would NEVER approach the man in an interview kinda way without first setting something up, even if informally, and definitely never when the guy's chugging free finger sandwiches into his piehole. You're just asking for a brush off.

Like it or not, these kind of celebrities grow accustomed to behaving towards others in a way they would not have pre-fame and wealth. Arnie believes he is better than others. Never mind the fact that he, too, shall rot away after he, too, dies. Leave a legacy? What a laugh. His memory will outlive most, sure, but in time it will also disappear as if it all meant nothing. Because it DID mean nothing.

Dave should know better. Still, I feel for the guy. His fandom got the best of him at that moment.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 08:52:47 AM »
I have met Arnold but would NEVER approach the man in an interview kinda way without first setting something up, even if informally, and definitely never when the guy's chugging free finger sandwiches into his piehole. You're just asking for a brush off.

Like it or not, these kind of celebrities grow accustomed to behaving towards others in a way they would not have pre-fame and wealth. Arnie believes he is better than others. Never mind the fact that he, too, shall rot away after he, too, dies. Leave a legacy? What a laugh. His memory will outlive most, sure, but in time it will also disappear as if it all meant nothing. Because it DID mean nothing.

Dave should know better. Still, I feel for the guy. His fandom got the best of him at that moment.

Good post.  The clowns that hold Arnold on some sort of pedestal are mostly adolescent teenager idiots or bodybuilders that still live in their mom's basement.  Seriously, who in mainstream society takes Arnold seriously?  He's a fucking entertainer, an action hero.  Yeah he's fucking wealthy but that means fuck all nowadays.  Paris Hilton is wealthy.  Arnold'slegacy is a fucking joke.  He'll be the greatest bodybuilder to a handful of bodybuildilng wannabes after he dies.  His real legacy will be how he fucked his maid and had an ugly retarded looking kid out of wedlock and was a shitty CA governor. .  Anyone that knows anything about raising a family and having kids knows that the worst feeling in the world as a MAN is to have your kids hate you and show no respect for you.  You can see it in Arnold's eyes. He's a beat down old dog that picked one too many "fights" with success.  And his arrogance got the best of him.  Even the most cocky and arrogant of men know the children's love, respect, and admiration means more than all the money, and pussy in the world.  Even Arnold knows this. Sad to see him fall from grace doing two bit interviews with bodybuilding charlatans like Chick.  Dude should have left bodybuilding a long time ago and accepted that part of his life for what it was.  

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 08:56:38 AM »
Good post.  The clowns that hold Arnold on some sort of pedestal are mostly adolescent teenager idiots or bodybuilders that still live in their mom's basement.  Seriously, who in mainstream society takes Arnold seriously?  He's a fucking entertainer, an action hero.  Yeah he's fucking wealthy but that means fuck all nowadays.  Paris Hilton is wealthy.  Arnold'slegacy is a fucking joke.  He'll be the greatest bodybuilder to a handful of bodybuildilng wannabes after he dies.  His real legacy will be how he fucked his maid and had an ugly retarded looking kid out of wedlock and was a shitty CA governor. .  Anyone that knows anything about raising a family and having kids knows that the worst feeling in the world as a MAN is to have your kids hate you and show no respect for you.  You can see it in Arnold's eyes. He's a beat down old dog that picked one too many "fights" with success.  And his arrogance got the best of him.  Even the most cocky and arrogant of men know the children's love, respect, and admiration means more than all the money, and pussy in the world.  Even Arnold knows this. Sad to see him fall from grace doing two bit interviews with bodybuilding charlatans like Chick.  Dude should have left bodybuilding a long time ago and accepted that part of his life for what it was.  

Post of the week for sure.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 08:59:26 AM »
He got brutally rejected and still just stood there trying to salvage some bit of dignity and hopes.

Damn what a pwning.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 09:05:20 AM »
jeez...that's too bad

lol i see what you there.... ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 09:09:21 AM »

This is sharp and cruel.