Author Topic: Oxycotin prescribed - I feel like I am stoned and can't work out  (Read 766 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
DOc prescribed .5 milligrams of Oxycontin 3 x daily. Said I could work out on it, no problema. (Back pain, 1 disc dislocated too many years of DL's HEAVY!!!)

Problem is, when Im on it, I just wanna chill and watch movies like Im stoned. Damn shit.

What would you #### do (besides PM me)-- would you snort it with your Adderal and go hit the weights or what?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Prescriptions Drugz me no likey
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 01:35:22 PM »
DOc prescribed .5 milligrams of Oxycontin 3 x daily. Said I could work out on it, no problema. (Back pain, 1 disc dislocated too many years of DL's HEAVY!!!)

Problem is, when Im on it, I just wanna chill and watch movies like Im stoned. Damn shit.

What would you #### do (besides PM me)-- would you snort it with your Adderal and go hit the weights or what?
when my spine was fused i received one of the biggest pill bottles ever filled with oxy's...i took 2...still have the rest....thats been about 8 years ago..

bench

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 01:36:56 PM »
they dont make oxycontin in .5 mg preparations

but yes, snorting an Oxy with a few adderall is one of the best feelings on earth.......akin to a speedball

you will feel like a champ...

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 01:44:39 PM »

Take 2.5 mg in the morning, it shouldn't make you to tired..It should kill some of the pain as well and go work out soon after the dosage...Then chill for the rest of the day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 01:56:13 PM »
I prefer to wash down my drugs with scotch.  I love scotch