Author Topic: what is wrong with this young bodybuilder's physique?  (Read 32471 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: what is wrong with this young bodybuilder's physique?
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2010, 09:26:30 AM »
lmao!!!  Hilarious.  you like jacked chicks no?

not opposed to it

I would do it "for the story"

and i'm not just saying that to be "profane"--i would, legit, fuck a muscle chick

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2010, 09:36:48 AM »

On a side note I just asked her to start posting on gb.  She responded with "Tell those guys you need to go look at new lighting for our place, NOW"   hahaha  

you don't want her posting here--we are  all pervs

and by "we" I really mean "me"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2010, 09:39:37 AM »
you don't want her posting here--we are  all pervs

and by "we" I really mean "me"

dude fuck off  ;D

lil ass pictres of your wife don't HURT nobody  :D

but I don't know would I want my wife posting here... but if yout two have faced ups and downs, it could be kinda funny  :D, unlike sevastase when he posted his ugly wife and thought he was so inlove... then got dumped for a black man  :-X, anyway... won't recommend it, I think you should just PM her pictures to me  8)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2010, 09:58:56 AM »
Recent pics....  Funny was actually at this party in Miami with JaeJ from GB.  Cool dude by the way

Wife is on the right with the brown dress.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2010, 10:57:39 AM »
No offense X factor but  in this pic you  look  like a rich  65 years old retired golfer with a face lift .

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2010, 11:08:57 AM »
No offense X factor but  in this pic you  look  like a rich  65 years old retired golfer with a face lift .

lmao!! Damn you!! I thought I looked young for 33.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2010, 11:12:10 AM »
damn you X...where are the toy and downtown toronto shots?  >:(

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »
damn you X...where are the toy and downtown toronto shots?  >:(

I have hardly taken any pics of late.  Just went on 2 sweet trips and didn't take one single pic.  I think it's time though!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2010, 11:16:07 AM »
lmao!! Damn you!! I thought I looked young for 33.
You do ,  that's why I said in that pic  ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2010, 11:17:11 AM »

You look happy..

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2010, 11:17:34 AM »
You do ,  that's why I said in that pic  ;D

As I look at it I actually really do.  That's funny.  I wonder if everyone at that party was thinking the same thing. lol

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2010, 11:19:59 AM »

You look happy..

I generally am!  My only life complaint is how much work it is!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2010, 11:22:03 AM »
xfactor,

you truly are "living the life" and my hat is off to you

now- and i'm not saying you are "on" but i have to ask- you probably get the good HGH (or could, if you wanted to, that is)

btw, i meant no disrespect by that

I mean, no generic blue tops for you

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2010, 11:25:09 AM »
I generally am!  My only life complaint is how much work it is!

Fascinating, really.

I've seen pics or ur wife. She's hot

Lets see the wife :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2010, 11:28:41 AM »
 I'm actually dying to try it!!  I'm pretty crazy about the way I train and diet.  It's actually annoying to friends, wife, colleagues, as everywhere I go I keep strict diet regimens and training regimens. I party and have fun but work and gym/eating are my 2 biggest priorities.  My hesitation on the gh front is once I go on I don't think I'll come off due to the fact that from what I hear you can slack on the training and diet and still look good.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »
X, in that first photo you posted on here, it definitely looks like you could achieve the ripped leans of the kid in the photo that I used 'showing' JNN with an additional 20 pounds of muscle.

I don't know who the ripped up kid is but someone sent me that photo thinking it was my nephew and there is definitely a resemblance but it ain't him.

It would be interesting if anyone in their mid 30's + could achieve that look but heredity and a number of way-gone factors would more than likely be involved which are now beyond your reach.

Hopefully some expert on this board will take issue with that statement and show us all what miracles can be accomplished with heavy objects in a gym

One last comment ..... I know a guy who literally grows quality muscle within a week of doing very light curls .... or light lifting of any kind.

On numerous occasions I have recommended that he should donate his cadaver to science upon his death to determine exactly why that occurs.

He likes that idea but wants to be around when they make that scientific discovery.  

He's not brightest kid on this planet but he manufactures muscle with very little exercise.

Interesting to say that .... he is also very shy and hates to talk about his build.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2010, 11:35:51 AM »
X, one other exceptional lean 'bodybuilder' is Greg Plitt (former US Army) whom I had a decent conversation with at a recent fitness expo.

He has an impressive website and you can find it by Googling "Greg Plitt".

Greg is what we all thought bodybuilding would eventually become for the masses but roid usage sort of destroyed that idea. But is is good to see some of these young guys carrying on in the old school pre-roid tradition.

I think that some day it will go back to that.

What's funny here is that guys who have similar builds to JNN's can actually achieve that look if they really wanted to.

We used ot refer to them as a Lean-MEAN-MUSCLE-Machine once they achieved it.

One Marine buddy of mine at Pendleton was in an accident on base that required some extensive medical treatments, so he was shipped down to San Diego  and met a lady who used to be close to Steve Reeves and owned somewhat of a 'radical' health food store. (SOrry, I forgot her name).

She somehow got involved in his recovery and training and within a year he was well enough to come back on active duty.

It took us a while to realize who he was because he came back to the base entirely shreaded and cocky as shit... "You guys gonna kick the shit out of me or say, "Hello"? 

At that time he was the most ripped up SOB I had ever seen and he's still the same today because he accomplished it when he was younger and maintained.

But it would be interesting to see if you can do it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2010, 11:37:11 AM »
Fascinating, really.

Lets see the wife :D

The wife.  Pretty cool chick too, if she wanted she could pretty much live for free and never worry, but the girl chooses to work her ass off 50 hours a week and put in what she takes.  I'm EXTREMELY lucky.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2010, 11:39:35 AM »
X, one other exceptional lean 'bodybuilder' is Greg Plitt (former US Army) whom I had a decent conversation with at a recent fitness expo.

He has an impressive website and you can find it by Googling "Greg Plitt".

Greg is what we all thought bodybuilding would eventually become for the masses but roid usage sort of destroyed that idea. But is is good to see some of these young guys carrying on in the old school pre-roid tradition.

I think that some day it will go back to that.

I find it really hard to get as lean as Jonny without losing so much muscle.  I look really tiny in clothes. It's got to be done though.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2010, 11:42:04 AM »
Greg Plitt is this generations Clark Bartram (in terms of male fitness models)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2010, 11:52:00 AM »
Yep, JNN! You are right! Have you ever had a conversation with him? Great guy!

I'm sincere when I say I think you can achieve the same ... but ya gotta have HEART!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2010, 11:54:34 AM »
Greg Plitt is this generations Clark Bartram (in terms of male fitness models)

Just checked him out wow that Greg Plitt looks awesome.  I'd say he's somewhere in between you and I physique wise.  Way more ripped than me and a little more muscle than you.  What does he weigh?

I'm stuck on that weight thing.  I can look ok at 215-220, but fully ripped puts me at what 195.  I'm 6'1 too.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2010, 12:02:12 PM »
I find it really hard to get as lean as Jonny without losing so much muscle.  I look really tiny in clothes. It's got to be done though.

see though, i don't weigh much

i'm 5'11 and weigh between 155 and 165 but i'm comfortable at that weight and i'm pretty strong at that weight

i like the fact that i'm at a weight that allows me to fight BJ Penn for the Lightweight title and i wouldn't have to cut weight

.....of course, BJ Penn would rip off my head and shit down my neck in 2 seconds...but still- I wouldn't have to cut weight  :D

however, if you can have size and definition (like yourself) than that is a very great accomplishment

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »

I'm sincere when I say I think you can achieve the same ... but ya gotta have HEART!

More like.. you gotta have stellar fucking genetics and a finely tuned drug regimen. Get real.

Johnnynoname has decent potential, but he’s not endowed with genetic tools to pull this type of build off..

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 08, 2010, 12:04:09 PM »
More like.. you gotta have stellar fucking genetics and a finely tuned drug regimen. Get real.

Johnnynoname has decent potential, but he’s not endowed with genetic tools to pull this type of build off..

So he's on juice?  What gh?