Author Topic: not enough to eat?  (Read 1987 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
not enough to eat?
« on: December 28, 2005, 07:34:35 AM »
i'm startin up my new cycle..and wanted to hear you guys' input on it

i start eating in the morning around 9

through out hte day i eat about 4-5 times....which yesterday included

4 egges
2 glasses of milk
4 pieces of chicken breast
1 salad and sweet potato
1 large can of tuna
some misc. cheese..and other odds and ends that didnn't really amount to much

but i weight 195 lbs and am hoping to get up to about 210 in the next 10 weeks with aas on this diet working out eod total body...

i take in a good about of protien...but no where near double my body weight in grams which i honestly think is a waste.  :-\

Loomis

• Getbig III
Re: not enough to eat?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 10:59:41 AM »
If your looking to gain, I think you need moe carbs.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 11:10:11 AM »
I think your ratio of carbs to protein to fat is pretty good, but I'd up the intake more....it'll have to gradual so your body can adjust, but I think you need a bit more protein and few more carbs....not a ton more, but more might help.

Just an opinion.

MOS 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 04:25:12 PM »
i dont eat chicken breasts but from what i can remember it's pretty low on calories, and so seems a lot of other stuff so you might need to start counting calories to make sure you're getting enough otherwise it will be hard, if not impossible to gain a lot of weight
Z

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 10:10:34 PM »
How long have you been training? Are you doing your entire body every other day? If you're taking aas then it seems to be a waste - I mean break your routine up a little. Lastly, if I were you I'd eat a little more.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 05:59:38 AM »
2 years now consistantly..before that it was off and on throughout college and highschool...
now i'm doing it for both me and my future career choices..

so basically i should start eating everything i can get my hands on that's mildly healthy?! lol
i do a modified version of HIT...where i do 3 sets per major muscle group and hit those that aren't worked within those exercises with one set if they're smaller...eod

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 07:40:19 PM »
oatmeal needs to be in there forsure
bodybuildersreality.com

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 03:26:04 PM »
Big fan of oatmeal eh?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 04:00:19 PM »
i'm startin up my new cycle..and wanted to hear you guys' input on it

i start eating in the morning around 9

through out hte day i eat about 4-5 times....which yesterday included

4 egges
2 glasses of milk
4 pieces of chicken breast
1 salad and sweet potato
1 large can of tuna
some misc. cheese..and other odds and ends that didnn't really amount to much

but i weight 195 lbs and am hoping to get up to about 210 in the next 10 weeks with aas on this diet working out eod total body...

i take in a good about of protien...but no where near double my body weight in grams which i honestly think is a waste.  :-\
First off, what does you cycle look like?

Second, your right this is not enough food...especially on cycle.  You need to be eating like a hoarse, eat clean but eat often. On gear you could stand up to 2g of protein per pound of body weight.

I'd recommend that you eat at a minimum 6 good meals every day but shooting for 7or 8 would be more like it. Since your using gear you need to take full advantage of it, and the money you have spent. Not eating enough food and using gear is just like flushing your money down the toilet. Gear is not magic, it takes proper diet, training and rest for you to reap the full benefits.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 07:56:38 AM »
yesterday and the day before i really started to take in the food...i felt hungry alot

both days i had 2lbs of chicken, a large salad with oil dressing (fats to help process the chicken protien and energy), 2 cans of tuna (60 grams of protien) 8 eggs, and some SPAGETTI both days..the spagetti makes me feel very full and very "puffy?!" maybe that's the word i'm looking for to best describe it...

i'm trying to stay away from too many carbs so i dont gain alot of fat with this...but i dunno if my system will actually take much more food without getting sick...

i'm thinking protien shakes are gonna make my life alot easier...at least two of them with about 50 grams apiece in them.  IN CHOCOLATE! and i'm hoping this is gonna show up here in the next few weeks or so...i did shell out not alot but enough money on prop and winny to hopefully get something out of it...

do i need to take in fish oils for liver support even with all the tuna i'm eating?