Author Topic: Getbig earns $105 per day via advertising?  (Read 26198 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Ron is it true you earn $105 per day via advertising?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »

LOL...First, It's kind of hard NOT to throw the companies that SUPPLY the product "under the bus"...we dont make the products, we sell them.

second, we have a price match guarantee, tough for anyone else to be cheaper, and no one matches our shipping time turnover with 3 warehouses...

As for changes, yes, there are many...like like making sure the products we carry are complient with the ever-changing FDA requirements...concernin g "going out of business"...we are projecting 200M in 2010...
des BB.com sell skin care products?

RAZA-BLADE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 08:51:56 AM »
THANK YOU!  i'm going to order the pomegranet/green tea skin product

Thanks for sharing.

P.S.

Hi Chick.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 08:56:50 AM »

LOL...First, It's kind of hard NOT to throw the companies that SUPPLY the product "under the bus"...we dont make the products, we sell them.

second, we have a price match guarantee, tough for anyone else to be cheaper, and no one matches our shipping time turnover with 3 warehouses...

As for changes, yes, there are many...like like making sure the products we carry are complient with the ever-changing FDA requirements...concernin g "going out of business"...we are projecting 200M in 2010...

LMAO...he say "we" like he had anything at all to do with that.  can I get an "oh brother"?????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 09:02:09 AM »
I used to order from champion.  4 or 6 times a year.  Then one day, they said they were no longer going to be doing individual orders, just protein by the case or whatever.

I started going to BBing.com - mainly for accountability.  They ship out of FL, so it's here in 36 hours usually.  They send you emails every step of the way, follow-up emails, etc.

Price doesn't matter too much - I mean if I'm order two tubs of protein, spending $83 vs $86 isn't a huge deal of difference.  Peace of mind is nice though.

I'm sure most companies in the industry offer very good service, and most are similar prices.  BBing.com is nice because they're like the superwalmart of the industry - everything lowest price and good delivery system. 

I'm sure if you're looking for a specialized supp stack or custom diet, there are going to be companies that can deliver more personalized solutions.  But for me, when all I want is mocha protein by the tub, BBing.com works.

RAZA-BLADE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 09:26:23 AM »
I used to order from champion.  4 or 6 times a year.  Then one day, they said they were no longer going to be doing individual orders, just protein by the case or whatever.

I started going to BBing.com - mainly for accountability.  They ship out of FL, so it's here in 36 hours usually.  They send you emails every step of the way, follow-up emails, etc.

Price doesn't matter too much - I mean if I'm order two tubs of protein, spending $83 vs $86 isn't a huge deal of difference.  Peace of mind is nice though.

I'm sure most companies in the industry offer very good service, and most are similar prices.  BBing.com is nice because they're like the superwalmart of the industry - everything lowest price and good delivery system. 

I'm sure if you're looking for a specialized supp stack or custom diet, there are going to be companies that can deliver more personalized solutions.  But for me, when all I want is mocha protein by the tub, BBing.com works.

Hi Chick  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2010, 09:32:42 AM »
LOL... for years I championed champion.  Then they just broke up with me!

I would prefer to buy locally, but the supplement store adds $15 to the price of buying it online.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »
these pages are garbage - on one page my page would go for 100k on another its only 5k ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2010, 09:37:05 AM »

Also for European customers buying their stuff over there?

hossie59

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2010, 09:47:17 AM »

I switched from BB.com to massnutrition.com a while back. They both have the same level of service and quality and mass is usually 5-10 bucks cheaper on the same products. Example would be i just ordered 2 of the animal pack 44 pack vitamins from mass at 18.50 a piece, the exact same ones at bb.com are 24.99 a piece. Shipping is the same and the same 3 day time. The free gift is cool from bb.com but you can only own so many shakers/shirts/calipers.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Getbig earns $105 per day via advertising?
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2010, 10:11:35 AM »
I dont order from BB.com cause Chick has all the access to your personal information....
L

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 10:16:25 AM »
I dont order from BB.com cause Chick has all the access to your personal information....

Yup...and he will publish it if you catch him in a lie.  240 care to comment?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2010, 10:16:40 AM »
I love these sites that tell the estimated potential of how much a site can make.  Yes, I can put lots of ads on the forum like others and make money and stick tons of advertising around.  But I choose not too.  

I do have some great people and companies that support me, aka Muscletech, Bodybuilding.com, DNA Sports Nutrition, and I am thankful that these guys help me pay the server, travel and a few other expenses that would be much harder to cover, so I don't lose money.  People ask me quite a few times to advertise on here, but I am honest, it isnt for the money.  But for me, Getbig is more of something I enjoy, where I meet people around the country, get to take pictures, and hopefully, make friends, and write some good articles.

Bodybuilding.com is probably one of the highest quality companies out there, in terms of customer service and guarantees. Simple as that, you need that if something goes wrong.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2010, 10:21:15 AM »

I think this is the funniest line of them all.  Chick lives in Florida, not in Boise, and does not go into the bb.com database of 800,000 people or more to check out one address to get 'even'.  We all work and enjoy the sport, the industry, and some of you just don't get it.  This is a new year. Time to make your resolutions and work on being more positive, getting back into shape, and just looking at life in a cool way.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2010, 10:26:23 AM »
I think this is the funniest line of them all.  Chick lives in Florida, not in Boise, and does not go into the bb.com database of 800,000 people or more to check out one address to get 'even'.  We all work and enjoy the sport, the industry, and some of you just don't get it.  This is a new year. Time to make your resolutions and work on being more positive, getting back into shape, and just looking at life in a cool way.

Yes MY new year resolution is to contribute to the the positive nature of the 'sport' and 'industry'....
L

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2010, 10:32:15 AM »

If I remember correctly, chick once claimed he had access to account information, specifically on 240. That much did happen.

RAZA-BLADE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2010, 10:55:37 AM »

What is this pos-i-tive word that you speak of?  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2010, 11:21:41 AM »

Chick, I'm only going by what Hi Tech Pharmacuticals and ALR Industries is stating which is that BB.com owes them money and that their information was turned over to the FDA from BB.com.

As far as a price match guarantee, while that's a good thing to have, most people simply go for the lowest price available and don't waste time asking a competitor whether they can offer a lower price.  It hurts BB.com when they are not doing price checks with other store and automatically matching their prices.

My opinion on the whole matter is that competition is good for customers
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2010, 11:34:48 AM »
I love these sites that tell the estimated potential of how much a site can make.  Yes, I can put lots of ads on the forum like others and make money and stick tons of advertising around.  But I choose not too.  

good man  ;)

Method101

• Getbig V
Does Ron really profit from Getbig forum?
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2010, 12:11:09 PM »
He has MuscleTech and some other companies ads on the frontpage.
He blocks links to potential rival forums like Alex23's and Matt C's.
He was the main reason Big Nation Radio went off the airwaves, (he stopped them advertising the show on getbig). The reason they are called Big Nation Radio is because Ron didn't want them to use the name Getbig Radio.

What i once thought was a result of one man's love for Bodybuilding is slowly seeming to become a tool to attain swiss gold.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Does Ron really profit from Getbig forum?
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2010, 12:13:19 PM »
He was the main reason Big Nation Radio went off the airwaves, (he stopped them advertising the show on getbig). The reason they are called Big Nation Radio is because Ron didn't want them to use the name Getbig Radio.

What i once thought was a result of one man's love for Bodybuilding is slowly seeming to become a tool to attain swiss gold.
sweetheart, not one person is asking you to stay. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2010, 12:14:09 PM »

Feel free to leave. Speaking of leaving, didn't you leave once before?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »
The peanut gallery is quite alert tonight  ::)