Author Topic: Anyone notice slight stomach pain /discomfort after eating a pound of cornflakes  (Read 696 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I usually have it with some whole milk when I want extra calories. But cornflakes must a hard to digest I thought it would be easy. Is it becuase they are like hard tosted bread or?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Add a pound of bananas, sugar, and some arsenic. Should clear that right up for ya.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
maybe its the milk not the corn flakes
R

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
maybe its the milk not the corn flakes

No it wasn't the milk. And not the ice cream either. don't think its the sugar, must be the cornflakes. They also make me thirsty.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
And wash it down with some freshly squeezed oranges ...
laced with sulfuric acid. Should clear ya right up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hot nurse with ebola: corn : corn flakes : there's a 112% chance you are suffering the ebola discomfort.

I think getbiggers may have to suspend eating corn, and all corn byproduct, until 6 billion folks are wiped out and everything gets back to normal.

the trainer

I usually have it with some whole milk when I want extra calories. But cornflakes must a hard to digest I thought it would be easy. Is it becuase they are like hard tosted bread or?

I would like to punch you in the stomach and add to the pain for making this stupid thread.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Corn with that please
A