Author Topic: flex wheeler says even on steroids you will never look as good as him natural  (Read 23781 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Steroids AND Genetics made Flex Wheeler

And some oil here and there.

cheftim

• Getbig III
Wrong since you don't know who he's comparing himself to. Relative to getbiggers in general and the general public, he still does.
Guy had a great physique. But how much loger are we gonna hear about him? It's gotta be coming close to an end?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
he's right, but if you use synthol, you can measure him up!

LOL!  :D

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III

What about hard work? No, wait, that was Dorian.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time

Your classic keyboard warrior. No proof at all that she's ever lifted a weight in her life, but apparently she was training side-by-side with Wheeler to know this. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Your classic keyboard warrior. No proof at all that she's ever lifted a weight in her life, but apparently she was training side-by-side with Wheeler to know this. ::)

You of all people shouldn't be commenting on people lifting weights something YOU yourself don't do , you toy with powerods  ;) and you're always referring to me as a female maybe that's due to the fact you're fond of bragging about the many chances you had with transexuals that you met on Craisglist

epic stalking too , go back to the training board and play mod because we all know you don't go to a gym

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
What about hard work? No, wait, that was Dorian.

Flex and hard work ? talk about an oxymoron .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
And some oil here and there.

Ha ha ha can't forget the Mobil 1

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
Flex and hard work ? talk about an oxymoron .

Well it's obvious to me you don't have a clue.  If you think Flex had some kind of magic potion that allowed him to achieve what he has then you obviously don't lift weights either.  Anyone who has spent any measurable amount of time in the gym would no beyond a shadow of a doubt (regardless of how you feel about Flex as a person) that that kind of development doesn't come without hard work, Steroids, no Steroids, genetics, or lack of.  By all means express your opinion on his personality, arrogance, sexual preference or whatever else you feel like hating on but for God's sake don't downplay what the man has achieved and the gifts that obviously is blessed with. 

I'm sure if Flex dedicated his time to developing his physique in order to become the best Natural (depending on your def.) of all time, he would be able to come a lot closer than all of us. The man is gifted.  End of story.

Pat

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
If they've dominated and haven't won the whole thing much then actually it IS racism, always been part of it.

Dude think about it........What I meant was that blacks have dominated the top 10 IFBB spots for a long time.  And Ronnie and Haney have won as many or more than Dorian and Jay.  So don't pull that racist bullshit it's not true anymore.  My point was blacks dominate this sport because for the most part their genetics are better for bodybuilding and respond well to the drugs. 

the big fan

• Getbig II
it wasn't just steriods  it was a lot of different drugs   calf implants    hundreda of clylean shots the day of his contests.

he is not natural now being on HRT  and synthoil    he is a born liar and con man and sure knows how to use people.  ask anyone who was in any kind of busness with him     all failed busness's   including the film group whos name eludes me now ( maybe road to the nationals ?) naming kenneth wheeler as presdent  and they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and the guy Jay of Maryland   went out of that busness

sneakers, motorcycles , flex's names on contests , except for  this year when Steve Blecman  paid money to sponcer it and pay and fly all proformers in.  He cons Steve too !

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Muscle!!! Get It!!!! GetBig!!!!
Flex Wheeler was the best  >:(

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
it wasn't just steroids  it was a lot of different drugs   calf implants    hundreda of clylean shots the day of his contests.

he is not natural now being on HRT  and synthoil    he is a born liar and con man and sure knows how to use people.  ask anyone who was in any kind of busness with him     all failed busness's   including the film group whos name eludes me now ( maybe road to the nationals ?) naming kenneth wheeler as presdent  and they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and the guy Jay of Maryland   went out of that busness

sneakers, motorcycles , flex's names on contests , except for  this year when Steve Blecman  paid money to sponcer it and pay and fly all proformers in.  He cons Steve too !

I'm not posting here to debate Flex's moral character. I have no idea what Flex is about. I don't know him. The things you are saying may be true but his genetics and potential in the sport of bodybuilding (natural or not) is obviously better than most of ours and probably most of the people we know.  Genetics like that don't come around that often.  

Pat

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Epic insecurity on full display, courtesy of our friend FW.  Poor Flex!

dustin

:'(

I've seen hundreds, probably thousands of gym rats that look WAY better than that oil filled cum sack.

Now, Flex Wheeler BACK IN THE DAY.... he had the most glorious bodybuilding physique of all time, imho. I envy him so much. He looked better than any bodybuilder. There have been people more heavily muscles and all that shit, but no one looked as good as Flex. Amazing proportions, full, huge muscle bellies, shredded and amazing in competitions. He had some minor imbalances and short falls (namely his back, it could have been wider without detracting from his physique). But lets not split hairs.

Flex in the past looks great. The present Flex looks like a fucking retarded cum guzzler. If you look at his face, he actually looks FUCKING retarded. Maybe things wouldn't have turned out like that had he won a Mr. Olympia. He just went too nutty with the oils.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Well it's obvious to me you don't have a clue.  If you think Flex had some kind of magic potion that allowed him to achieve what he has then you obviously don't lift weights either.  Anyone who has spent any measurable amount of time in the gym would no beyond a shadow of a doubt (regardless of how you feel about Flex as a person) that that kind of development doesn't come without hard work, Steroids, no Steroids, genetics, or lack of.  By all means express your opinion on his personality, arrogance, sexual preference or whatever else you feel like hating on but for God's sake don't downplay what the man has achieved and the gifts that obviously is blessed with. 

I'm sure if Flex dedicated his time to developing his physique in order to become the best Natural (depending on your def.) of all time, he would be able to come a lot closer than all of us. The man is gifted.  End of story.

Pat

OMG It's obvious to Pat I don't have a clue  ::) and yes Flex had a ' magic potion ' to achieve what he did it's called AAS combined with his genetics and FYI Pat I started lifting weights in 1985  ;) and know full well what hard work is

If you've read anything about Kenny you'd know he's notoriously lazy and had no discipline what so ever , he's said many times he hated working out and he couldn't wait to get done with bodybuilding forever . he relied MOSTLY ( key word ) on his superior genetics to carry him through , he didn't train hard and he wasn't mentally hard old news

I'm a huge Flex fan for the record however I'm not delusional his physique was achieved via drugs and genetics and a minimal amount of work , now imagine what he would have been able to do with an iron will and pinpoint focus?

And you're delusional if you think Flex is ' natural ' in either of those pics or natural even now , he hasn't been natural since I first started lifting weights , he's been on a hell of a lot more than he's been off , without drugs Flex is just another guy in the guy with a good physique and if he could be the best natural among all natural he would've been instead of taking AAS when he was a teenager

At one time he was among the greatest bodybuilder who ever graced the stage , now he's a shell of his former self and a joke , I forgot who said that Steroid testing was the emasculation of the Gods but boy does that apply to Flex Wheeler without drugs he's just another mere mortal .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
it wasn't just steriods  it was a lot of different drugs   calf implants    hundreda of clylean shots the day of his contests.

Great post ! he's not been natural since the early 80s

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Flex will never get it.  Despite his many titles, his legacy will be one of a person whose accomplishments were by way of minimal effort.  I have a much greater respect for a person with a lesser bodybuilding pedigree whose accomplishments, although not as renowned, are achieved via maximum dedication.  During stages of his pro career he had a physique to marvel, but if attained through a token effort, from where should a true sense of accomplishment be derived?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Flex will never get it.  Despite his many titles, his legacy will be one of a person whose accomplishments were by way of minimal effort.  I have a much greater respect for a person with a lesser bodybuilding pedigree whose accomplishments, although not as renowned, are achieved via maximum dedication.  During stages of his pro career he had a physique to marvel, but if attained through a token effort, from where should a true sense of accomplishment be derived?

Great post !

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

turner what do you know about flex wheelers genetics ?

im not talking about his muscle bellies, insertions, skeletal structure, or shape or aesthetics... but genetics for building muscle and getting lean without losing muscle?

look at pictures of flex as a tenneager, ... skinny skinny skinny.. even when he first start competing the guy was SCRAWNY.. flex wheeler4 aint no big man... flex wheelers parents arent no giantrs.. flex wheelers kids arent muscled hulk kids...   it aint in his genetics to have big muscles !

so dont be saying flex wheeler can build bigger muscles than anybody else because of his genetics... it just aint so.

and unless you think the average gym rat does year round mega dose AAS cycles combine with slin gh and thyroids and escilene and does so for a decade or so continuosly... then you can not compare the average gym rat development to flex wheeler development in any way shape or form..

pumpster

• Getbig V
Well it's obvious to me you don't have a clue.  If you think Flex had some kind of magic potion that allowed him to achieve what he has then you obviously don't lift weights either. 

No kidding and no indication this poof has ever lifted in her life, yet apparently she worked out side by side with both Wheeler and Yates to be able to speak on this LOL. She's too busy stalking others and trying to hijack threads with personal crap to work out.

pumpster

• Getbig V
Dude think about it........What I meant was that blacks have dominated the top 10 IFBB spots for a long time.  And Ronnie and Haney have won as many or more than Dorian and Jay.  So don't pull that racist bullshit it's not true anymore.  My point was blacks dominate this sport because for the most part their genetics are better for bodybuilding and respond well to the drugs. 

Actually you said that the results don't back up the domination.

Bottom line plenty of those Yates "victories" were thefts from deserving minority BBs who worked hard and were robbed by the keg.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
No kidding and no indication this poof has ever lifted in her life, yet apparently she worked out side by side with both Wheeler and Yates to be able to speak on this LOL. She's too busy stalking others and trying to hijack threads with personal crap to work out.

Again coming from someone who's sole means of ' working out ' is a Bow Flex and it was YOU who stalked MY post not the other way around , you're the tranny chaser who is looking for revenge because I called you out for referring to men in drag as ' gorgeous ' and your keep referring to me as a ' she ' what does that tell you?

and you can't type in any thread without mentioning me or Yates talking about stalking and NOT sticking to the topic , I made a simple comment that Flex was the byproduct of drugs & genetics and you're licking my boots and still posting the same Yates pics , you're such a loser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Actually you said that the results don't back up the domination.

Bottom line plenty of those Yates "victories" were thefts from deserving minority BBs who worked hard and were robbed by the keg.

Oh boo-hoo the white guy beat my ebony heros  ::) Yates owns your mind get over it