Author Topic: Documents: Romney didn't manage Bain funds - ANOTHER LIB LIE DEBUNKED  (Read 16660 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Documents: Romney didn't manage Bain funds - ANOTHER LIB LIE DEBUNKED
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2012, 09:07:14 AM »
attending board meetings and getting paid 100k.

Boom.  thread end.  He was still working there (albeit in a far less capacity)

If I showed you evidence of obama attending XYZ meetings for three years while they paid him 100k, you'd sure as FUCK consider that to be ample evidence he worked there ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2012, 09:11:21 AM »

If I showed you evidence of obama attending XYZ meetings for three years while they paid him 100k, you'd sure as FUCK consider that to be ample evidence he worked there ;)

NEW PARTY anyone?   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2012, 09:11:28 AM »

There is no "boom, end thread" of anything. Bain execs have verified Romney's story, time and time again. And we've posted the sources repeatedly.

But, if Obama and his kneepadding followers want to waste their time and money on this foolishness, which in the end means next to nothing, as Obama's still tied in the polls with Romney (and a low/mid-40s job approval), that's on them.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2012, 09:15:07 AM »

:D :D check the date, keeeeep digging

Bain Capital's Romney aiming for politics after Olympics
Boston Business Journal
Date: Thursday, August 23, 2001, 10:33am EDT
  W. Mitt Romney is quitting Boston-based Bain Capital    Bain Capital Latest from The Business Journals Romney stops in Westmoreland on TuesdayRomney's Bain career lasted longer than he's disclosed?Local IT firm brings work back to U.S. Follow this company , the $13 billion investment firm he started with $35 million in 1984. The son of a former governor and himself a presidential candidate is going into politics in either Massachusetts or Utah after he completes work helping organize next year's Salt Lake City Winter Olympics.

Romney, 54, is giving up his 100 percent control of Bain Capital to 26 managing directors. The firm has made 170 venture and buyout investments in companies like pizza delivery chain Domino's Pizza Inc., brokerage Datek Online Holdings Corp. and retailers Staples Inc. and the Sports Authority Inc.,

Before taking the Olympics job, Romney previously interrupted his business career in 1994 for a failed bid as Republican challenger to Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2012, 09:17:40 AM »

There is no "boom, end thread" of anything. Bain execs have verified Romney's story, time and time again.

Oh - millionaires that were made rich by romney, who are repubs by income level - back up romney?

Well, let's take their word for it.  Why would they lie?

LMAO - he attended board meetings yet claimed zero affiliation.  I feel like i'm arguing wiht a 4 year old about santa at this point. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2012, 09:19:00 AM »
:D :D check the date, keeeeep digging

Boston Business Journal
  W. Mitt Romney is quitting Boston-based Bain Capital    Bain Capital Latest from The Business Journals Romney stops in Westmoreland on TuesdayRomney's Bain career lasted longer than he's disclosed?Local IT firm brings work back to U.S. Follow this company , the $13 billion investment firm he started with $35 million in 1984. The son of a former governor and himself a presidential candidate is going into politics in either Massachusetts or Utah after he completes work helping organize next year's Salt Lake City Winter Olympics.

Romney, 54, is giving up his 100 percent control of Bain Capital to 26 managing directors. The firm has made 170 venture and buyout investments in companies like pizza delivery chain Domino's Pizza Inc., brokerage Datek Online Holdings Corp. and retailers Staples Inc. and the Sports Authority Inc.,

Before taking the Olympics job, Romney previously interrupted his business career in 1994 for a failed bid as Republican challenger to Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy.

Check Obama's approval ratings. Keeeeeeeep digging!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2012, 09:19:52 AM »
Oh - millionaires that were made rich by romney, who are repubs by income level - back up romney?

Well, let's take their word for it.  Why would they lie?

LMAO - he attended board meetings yet claimed zero affiliation.  I feel like i'm arguing wiht a 4 year old about santa at this point. 

well he does believe they put 2 of every animal in one boat  ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2012, 09:21:20 AM »
Check Obama's approval ratings. Keeeeeeeep digging!!

that's right change the subject  ;D,hurry up turn on the radio rush will give you marching orders  :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2012, 09:22:04 AM »
well he does believe they put 2 of every animal in one boat  ;D

He was given 100 to 200,000.
He attended board meetings.

I guess if you change it - and say Obama attended al-quiad meetings for 3 years while being paid 100k by them, but claims zero affiliation.
Senior Al-Quaid members have verified Obama was not affiliated.

I doubt 33 would take them at their word ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2012, 09:25:02 AM »
i think at this point romney could tell mcway that he was at bain and mcway would call romney a lier  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2012, 09:27:15 AM »
i think at this point romney could tell mcway that he was at bain and mcway would call romney a lier  ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2012, 09:32:25 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2012, 09:34:32 AM »
that's right change the subject  ;D,hurry up turn on the radio rush will give you marching orders  :D :D

Try getting those clues. Or perhaps you're waiting for Obama to issue you one on welfare.

I'm not changing the subject. All this mess is being done by you and the other kneepadders for one reason: To paint Romney as an outsourcer of American jobs, in an attempt to disqualify him as president....ALL to take the focus off Obama's abysmal record.

The fact that you're (not "your", genius) parroting this silliness, yet it's having almost no effect on Obama's numbers, makes this even more humorous.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2012, 09:38:49 AM »
Try getting those clues. Or perhaps you're waiting for Obama to issue you one on welfare.

I'm not changing the subject. All this mess is being done by you and the other kneepadders for one reason: To paint Romney as an outsourcer of American jobs, in an attempt to disqualify him as president....ALL to take the focus off Obama's abysmal record.

The fact that you're (not "your", genius) parroting this silliness, yet it's having almost no effect on Obama's numbers, makes this even more humorous.

what's humorous is you can't admit your wrong,   what would jesus do  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2012, 09:40:34 AM »

Romney said he wasn't there and at least four major Bain execs back his story, as do several media sources that we've cited time and time again.

Yet, silly folk like you continue to parrot and cluck Obama's pathetic diatribe, basically to no avail.

Two months of this gibberish, tens of millions of dollars blown, yet, Obama is STILL TIED with Romney.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2012, 09:44:22 AM »
Boston Business Journal
  W. Mitt Romney is quitting Boston-based Bain Capital    Bain Capital Latest from The Business Journals Romney stops in Westmoreland on TuesdayRomney's Bain career lasted longer than he's disclosed?Local IT firm brings work back to U.S. Follow this company , the $13 billion investment firm he started with $35 million in 1984. The son of a former governor and himself a presidential candidate is going into politics in either Massachusetts or Utah after he completes work helping organize next year's Salt Lake City Winter Olympics.

so i guess they printed back in 2001 knowing they would need it now  :D :D :D :D :D you are looking very foolish

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2012, 09:47:08 AM »
Boston Business Journal

so i guess they printed back in 2001 knowing they would need it know  :D :D :D :D :D you are looking very foolish

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2012, 09:56:31 AM »
Boston Business Journal
  W. Mitt Romney is quitting Boston-based Bain Capital    Bain Capital Latest from The Business Journals Romney stops in Westmoreland on TuesdayRomney's Bain career lasted longer than he's disclosed?Local IT firm brings work back to U.S. Follow this company , the $13 billion investment firm he started with $35 million in 1984. The son of a former governor and himself a presidential candidate is going into politics in either Massachusetts or Utah after he completes work helping organize next year's Salt Lake City Winter Olympics.

so i guess they printed back in 2001 knowing they would need it now  :D :D :D :D :D you are looking very foolish

I guess you missed the very beginning of this thread.

As Fortune wrote earlier, Romney left Bain suddenly -- rather than as part of an organized transition plan -- after being asked to lead an Olympic organizing committee that had spiraled out of control. Moreover, it was unclear in February 1999 if Romney's leave of absence would be permanent, or if he would return (as he had in 1994, after losing a U.S.Senate race to Ted Kennedy). He didn't formally give up his title and firm ownership until 2002, once the Games had been successful and he was interested in other elective office. In the interim, he continued to fulfill legal obligations such as signing certain documents -- but actual investment and managerial decisions were being made by others.

Two months of clucking this Bain mess, tens of millions blown, kneepadding by the media and folks like you.

Yet, Obama is still TIED with Romney.

YOU are looking very foolish....as usual.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2012, 10:04:35 AM »
Romney is just making this worse but he's got so many contradictory statements that he fucked no matter what he does

I'm sure he's gambling he will be less fucked by not releasing more return and having people speculate than giving them actual evidence.

btw - here are Romney thoughts about blind trusts (keep in mind this was at the time that he was pro-choice, pro-gay rights etc.. so his opinion is no doubt the exact opposite now)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2012, 10:05:48 AM »

I guess you missed the very beginning of this thread.

As Fortune wrote earlier, Romney left Bain suddenly -- rather than as part of an organized transition plan -- after being asked to lead an Olympic organizing committee that had spiraled out of control. Moreover, it was unclear in February 1999 if Romney's leave of absence would be permanent, or if he would return (as he had in 1994, after losing a U.S.Senate race to Ted Kennedy). He didn't formally give up his title and firm ownership until 2002, once the Games had been successful and he was interested in other elective office. In the interim, he continued to fulfill legal obligations such as signing certain documents -- but actual investment and managerial decisions were being made by others.

Two months of clucking this Bain mess, tens of millions blown, kneepadding by the media and folks like you.

Yet, Obama is still TIED with Romney.

YOU are looking very foolish....as usual.

Boston Herald article when Romney left the firm in February 1999: "Romney said he will stay on as a part-timer with Bain, providing input on investment and key personnel decisions."

what would jesus do,i'll have to use 240 line  I feel like i'm arguing with a 4 year old about santa at this point.   :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2012, 10:13:41 AM »

Boston Herald article when Romney left the firm in February 1999: "Romney said he will stay on as a part-timer with Bain, providing input on investment and key personnel decisions."

what would jesus do,i'll have to use 240 line  I feel like i'm arguing with a 4 year old about santa at this point.   :D

Then you must be talking to yourself. The story is old news. It's been debunked repeatedly.

Yet, you, 240 and the other Obama kneepadders are dredging it up, because the president has a lousy record which you can't defend and on which he can't run.

Fortune, CNN, The Washington Post, at least four Bain execs, et. al. have backed Romney's account repeatedly.

Again, it's quite humorous, watching you parrot the Obama tripe, and watching his campaign bleed cash to back the mess, and for what......to stay TIED with the winner of the so-called worst GOP field in history.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »
Then you must be talking to yourself. The story is old news. It's been debunked repeatedly.

Yet, you, 240 and the other Obama kneepadders are dredging it up, because the president has a lousy record which you can't defend and on which he can't run.

Fortune, CNN, The Washington Post, at least four Bain execs, et. al. have backed Romney's account repeatedly.

Again, it's quite humorous, watching you parrot the Obama tripe, and watching his campaign bleed cash to back the mess, and for what......to stay TIED with the winner of the so-called worst GOP field in history.

ok santa is real  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  isn't this the point you say more people watch fox news  :D :D         I feel like i'm arguing with a 4 year old about santa at this point.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »

ok santa is real  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  isn't this the point you say more people watch fox news  :D :D         I feel like i'm arguing with a 4 year old about santa at this point.   

Perhaps, if you ask for a government-issued clue, some sense might register in your head (though I wouldn't bet on it).

The story's been shot down by multiple sources, multiple times.

But please deluding yourself and encouraging Obama to waste millions on this crap, just to remain tied with Romney. I haven't laughed this hard in months.