Author Topic: Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground  (Read 11806 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »
Goodrum how is your line of "good solid products" doing?

I'm no longer a Genesis Nutrition distributor and I'm selling off the remaining product and I'll be discontinuing most of the Vitamin Power Line except a few products.  I'm now working with Vitabase & Native Remedies   and I'm building a new site right now to support it at www.gxfitnesscenter.com.     
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »
The new Vitargo is not the same as the old formula.This I know.Art Atwood, who is a good friend of mine ,had the exclusive rights to Vitargo in the USA.He even said the new stuff is crap.Thats why he siwtched to Karbolyn.I am in the bodybuilding World, and trust me, not one pro bodybuilder I know will take the new Vitargo.They all switched, to V-Maxx and Karbolyn.At the Olympia Expo, I had given atleast 12 bodybuilders, and even Frank Mir some of our Waxey Maze.Art Atwood, told me he gave out 24 bottles to some well known pro bodybuilders, even our current Mr Olympia.So Topskin dont tell me I am an idiot, the new Genr8 sucks its garbage!!!!!

First you come bashing Shawn Ray as a spokeman and the company Genr8, then all of a sudden you happened to bump into a friend and now you're going to lauch a rival product.

Just shut the hell up pal because I've lost any amount of respect I had for you
A

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 02:19:43 PM »
Topskin, Anthony Allmada, can have Vitargo, because its garbage!!!! I will say it to his face your face, and everyone elses.Art was glad to get away from the Swedes.There product wasnt consistant, everytime they blended it, that had problems.Patrick Arnold had the orginal rights to Vitargo, but he let it go, because of the problems he had with them and the product.The original Vitargo was an awesome product, not its junk, you might aswell drink maltodextrin.Talk to any pro bodybuilder, they will tell you, its not the same.Every pro bodybuilder I know uses Art Atwoods Karbolyn, or comes to me.Arts new Karbolyn is 10 times better then the Vitargo the Swedes are making now.Why do you think Genr8 failed when Anothny Amato gave GNC exclusive rights to the product for 2 years, and it didnt sell.It sat on the sheleves, nobody wanted it.I deal with several hundred GNC stores, and not one of them reodered the GENR8.They ordered it once, and they said nobody wanted to buy it.Now Anthony got Shawn Ray involved hoping to save his already sinking ship,lol.
Thats like bringing one life raft to save everyone on the Titanic, it wont do any good.If The Swedes were smart they would go back to there orginal formula.All there research was done on the old formula not the new Barley crap.Genr8 is no better then the cornstarch Dymatise, and IDS is selling, lol.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »
Where is the patent.  What is the serial number.  For the life of me I can't find any patent under Vitagro.  I agree that Sean didn't bankrupt the company.  If those morons at that company listened to him and put money behind him and his show they basically deserved to file bankruptcy.  We'll see if the company Sean s with now follows suit or learns from the past.
No Worries 4 me

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »
Vince I been selling Waxey Maze for over 2 years.I sell most of my Waxey Maze in Europe.I dont really want the American market.I would rather people buy Karbolyn from Art Atwood.He is a great guy with a great product.I dont push Waxey because, I dont want to compete with Art.

body88

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »
I might buy into what you say if you didn't write like a retarded chimp.  Honestly, you don't have much business sense if you are the head of a supplement company and you posting inflammatory and insulting messages about your competitors on board read by 99% of the industry.  Granted, your writing makes you less than credible, anyway.

Not trying to be a dick here....just saying.

Viotech the company that Shawn Ray was running is now bankrupt.I guess, having him run the company, plus selling Goat Whey didnt quite cut it.Now Genr8 is using him as there front man.Will Sahwn Ray run this company into the ground aswell.Plus GGenr8 sucks, it used to be Waxey Maze from Potato Rice and Corn, now its from Barley.You might aswell drink beer.Why would you have Shawn Ray run your company? He isnt a buissness man, he is a retired bodybuilder.Why not hire Bill Philips, the marketing genius????
What also pisses me off is MD fired Dave Palumbo, and John Romano for running Species sports nutrition.Why doesnt he fire Shawn Ray, for Running Viotech, and now Genr8? Why doesnt he fire Flex Wheeler for being involved with All American EFX.Flex and Shawn are doing the same shit Dave and John are doing, and they arent getting fired.
Steve Blechman is nothing but a back stabbing twink and a closet homo.Dave and John did alot for him and he screwed them over

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »
I'm no longer a Genesis Nutrition distributor and I'm selling off the remaining product and I'll be discontinuing most of the Vitamin Power Line except a few products.  I'm now working with Vitabase & Native Remedies   and I'm building a new site right now to support it at www.gxfitnesscenter.com.     

Vince
I am sorry to say that that site really doesn't look like one that would engender enough trust to make a purchase from it

looks cheesy

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 02:43:37 PM »
Vince
I am sorry to say that that site really doesn't look like one that would engender enough trust to make a purchase from it

looks cheesy

That's his gimmick.  He acts stupid, has shitty websites sell snake oil so people will feel sorry for him and buy stuff because they think they are helping the needy.  It is a great gimmick he has going.  The only problem is he isn't acting.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2009, 03:07:00 PM »
Vince

looks cheesy

Its not even finished yet as theres is no products in it.  Right now its the default Cubecart Template.  I have to finish the catagories, upload my custom patches to the site, set up the USPS and UPS servers on it to calculate shipping for customers, add the products, and then upload the template skin which is what gives it a look. 

There's a lot of work that goes into building an ecommerce store from scratch and it'll take a week before its completed and officially launched.
A

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »
love all this bitching about carbo supps.

it strikes me that pro's wouldnt know what supp is better than another as there's no way to effectively isolate any one product they have in their system.

on top of that- you might as well market this stuff to pro BB's and place that on the label as if they are claiming benefits, then that isnt the same as being able to benefit the average non drug user- which would be your majority market.

i see supps come out every year under different names and have tried a bunch but dont dance that dance any more. they are all a waste of money. What really makes me laugh is that under actual real double blind studies the difference between one and another is so marginal that it doesnt warrant the differences in pricing.

this is why this entire thread (premise and topic) makes me laugh.

respect to those who dont buy this crap and can see through the "Maise" of marketing....its a shame that this stuff fools most.

all these powders and supps are, is a convenient way to take in calories. Simple as that..and some may argue that its not convenient either.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »
That's his gimmick.  He acts stupid, has shitty websites sell snake oil so people will feel sorry for him and buy stuff because they think they are helping the needy.  It is a great gimmick he has going.  The only problem is he isn't acting.

So Keith, how's that gym in Las Vegas going???  You know the one that was never built yet you went ahead and collected money for gym memberships???

Instead of worrying about me or stuffing your face with food, why don't you spend some time taking care of those people angry at you.
A

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
eat a slice or two of wonder bread combined with 1 egg white (scale to your needs)...same effect but cheaper than any of the waxy maize post-workout products...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »
lol getny you a fucking idiot. you realise your talking about different types of carbohydrate powders, right?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »
If you talk about the supps enough people might believe they make a difference.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »
Viotech the company that Shawn Ray was running is now bankrupt.I guess, having him run the company, plus selling Goat Whey didnt quite cut it.Now Genr8 is using him as there front man.Will Sahwn Ray run this company into the ground aswell.Plus GGenr8 sucks, it used to be Waxey Maze from Potato Rice and Corn, now its from Barley.You might aswell drink beer.Why would you have Shawn Ray run your company? He isnt a buissness man, he is a retired bodybuilder.Why not hire Bill Philips, the marketing genius????
What also pisses me off is MD fired Dave Palumbo, and John Romano for running Species sports nutrition.Why doesnt he fire Shawn Ray, for Running Viotech, and now Genr8? Why doesnt he fire Flex Wheeler for being involved with All American EFX.Flex and Shawn are doing the same shit Dave and John are doing, and they arent getting fired.
Steve Blechman is nothing but a back stabbing twink and a closet homo.Dave and John did alot for him and he screwed them over
u sound like a bitch too

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2009, 04:08:59 PM »
Topskin, Anthony Allmada, can have Vitargo, because its garbage!!!! I will say it to his face your face, and everyone elses.Art was glad to get away from the Swedes.There product wasnt consistant, everytime they blended it, that had problems.Patrick Arnold had the orginal rights to Vitargo, but he let it go, because of the problems he had with them and the product.The original Vitargo was an awesome product, not its junk, you might aswell drink maltodextrin.Talk to any pro bodybuilder, they will tell you, its not the same.Every pro bodybuilder I know uses Art Atwoods Karbolyn, or comes to me.Arts new Karbolyn is 10 times better then the Vitargo the Swedes are making now.Why do you think Genr8 failed when Anothny Amato gave GNC exclusive rights to the product for 2 years, and it didnt sell.It sat on the sheleves, nobody wanted it.I deal with several hundred GNC stores, and not one of them reodered the GENR8.They ordered it once, and they said nobody wanted to buy it.Now Anthony got Shawn Ray involved hoping to save his already sinking ship,lol.
Thats like bringing one life raft to save everyone on the Titanic, it wont do any good.If The Swedes were smart they would go back to there orginal formula.All there research was done on the old formula not the new Barley crap.Genr8 is no better then the cornstarch Dymatise, and IDS is selling, lol.

So much bullshit. Having problems with blending the stuff or whatever doesn't mean it doesn't work as advertised. Ask Patrick Arnold if the reason he dropped it was because the research is fake. You have consumers deciding a products efficacy on it's texture, taste, etc. But that doesn't have anything to do with it. There is no research on these other carbs. The crap you're selling may taste good but that's about it as far as proving it's superior.

And there's nothing wrong with maltodextrin. You know what top pro cyclists use in their drinks? Maltodextrin and sucrose! Cyclists are on the cutting edge of supplementation. Lots of money dumped into research.

Vince I been selling Waxey Maze for over 2 years.I sell most of my Waxey Maze in Europe.I dont really want the American market.I would rather people buy Karbolyn from Art Atwood.He is a great guy with a great product.I dont push Waxey because, I dont want to compete with Art.

Isn't Art Atwood a rat? I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of accusations of him being an informant.

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »

Hi just a question from the ignorant European consumer to the expert:

is the following the real Vitargo:

http://79.125.16.194/languages/eng/Scitec_vitargo.php

Thanks a lot

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2009, 05:03:45 PM »

So Keith, how's that gym in Las Vegas going???  You know the one that was never built yet you went ahead and collected money for gym memberships???

Instead of worrying about me or stuffing your face with food, why don't you spend some time taking care of those people angry at you.

Hey "boy" you really shouldn't say shit you have no idea about.  Here is the deal... I will leave here forever and tell everyone you are the best if you can show just one membership I sold.  Just one.  That is all.  Just one membership.  Honestly you pretend like you know something when you have no idea what you are talking about.  And it's not like you can look any dumber than you really are it just puts solidifies everything people say about you.  And you wonder why no one likes you and you have no future.  I give you credit though for not killing yourself yet.  I am sure it is coming but you have hung in there this long.  But till then keep coming on here and making a fool out of yourself.  It is the only thing you are good at.
No Worries 4 me

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 05:39:37 PM »
Bitchin' thread.

Went from Wax shit to Gym Memberships.

Great lesson in English grammar and vicious vocabulary too.

Thanks!!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 05:41:57 PM »
Van,Art Atwood, is not a rat, and never will be.Art has done alot of favors for alot of people.
Art, is legit, thats why he didnt do time.He has a legitimate, buissness, and legitmate stores.
Art Atwood, is a good guy he is honest, and has a good reputation.
His Karbolyn product is probably one of the best if not the best Waxy Maze on the market.The current man that just won the Mr Olympia used it for his contest prep.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2009, 05:43:23 PM »
Hey "boy" you really shouldn't say shit you have no idea about.  Here is the deal... I will leave here forever and tell everyone you are the best if you can show just one membership I sold.  Just one.  That is all.  Just one membership.  Honestly you pretend like you know something when you have no idea what you are talking about.  And it's not like you can look any dumber than you really are it just puts solidifies everything people say about you.  And you wonder why no one likes you and you have no future.  I give you credit though for not killing yourself yet.  I am sure it is coming but you have hung in there this long.  But till then keep coming on here and making a fool out of yourself.  It is the only thing you are good at.

So I'm suppose to have all of your files of the memberships you sold for that gym...... ::)

Come on Keith, are you trying to tell me that you didn't pre sell any gym memberships at the Olympia booth that you set up in 07 and 08 saying that if they signed up early that you would give him a huge discount???

An Olympia booth rental is about 1500-4000 dollars at best so I'd seriously doubt that you would fork over all that money no.  Sorry Keith, but I already know that you're lying and eventually its going to catch up to you.  You've been putting off all of these people for over 2 years with these bullshit excuses as to why this gym hasn't opened yet.  

I think you did it because you lost all that money in that failed PDI venture.  You can't sell T-Shirts unless you actually have people at the events.

You lose once again Keith but thanks for playing
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2009, 05:47:06 PM »
So much bullshit. Having problems with blending the stuff or whatever doesn't mean it doesn't work as advertised. Ask Patrick Arnold if the reason he dropped it was because the research is fake. You have consumers deciding a products efficacy on it's texture, taste, etc. But that doesn't have anything to do with it. There is no research on these other carbs. The crap you're selling may taste good but that's about it as far as proving it's superior.

And there's nothing wrong with maltodextrin. You know what top pro cyclists use in their drinks? Maltodextrin and sucrose! Cyclists are on the cutting edge of supplementation. Lots of money dumped into research.

Isn't Art Atwood a rat? I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of accusations of him being an informant.

Sorry but I disagree with you on that.  Cyclist are now using Waxy-maize because its less bloating to the stomach than maltodextrin allowing them to perform better.  I was giving clients gloucose polymers (Super Carbo Charge)  for years but now I'll be distributing the Waxy_maize starch brand after seeing the results which simply doesn't lie. 
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 05:47:42 PM »

onlyme, you have been in vegas for a while now..what did happen to the gym that were you building?

I know that you are a strong dude, has your strength returned? what are you pressing these days?
I

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 08:55:32 PM »
Bitchin' thread.

Went from Wax shit to Gym Memberships.

Great lesson in English grammar and vicious vocabulary too.

Thanks!!!

well...if u noticed...they completely forgot about shawn being a bad business man.  this thread is all over the place.
Oh...Monica!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 11:25:09 PM »
So I'm suppose to have all of your files of the memberships you sold for that gym...... ::)

Come on Keith, are you trying to tell me that you didn't pre sell any gym memberships at the Olympia booth that you set up in 07 and 08 saying that if they signed up early that you would give him a huge discount???

An Olympia booth rental is about 1500-4000 dollars at best so I'd seriously doubt that you would fork over all that money no.  Sorry Keith, but I already know that you're lying and eventually its going to catch up to you.  You've been putting off all of these people for over 2 years with these bullshit excuses as to why this gym hasn't opened yet.  

I think you did it because you lost all that money in that failed PDI venture.  You can't sell T-Shirts unless you actually have people at the events.

You lose once again Keith but thanks for playing
Again you moron you are wrong.  Ask ROn, Chic or any of the other 500 people who came by the booth.  Face it I prove you wrong everytime.  I have no idea why I mess with you cause it is like picking on a retard with no learning skills.  You have NO idea one thing about what I was doing.  Quit pretending like you always do.  Face it you don't fit in here or any other board.  I read the other boards too.  You are hated on every one of them.  What is it like having NO friends.  You are a pathetic loser and you should feel lucky I even you 2 seconds of my time,
No Worries 4 me