Author Topic: Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground  (Read 11803 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground
« on: September 28, 2009, 10:32:46 AM »
Viotech the company that Shawn Ray was running is now bankrupt.I guess, having him run the company, plus selling Goat Whey didnt quite cut it.Now Genr8 is using him as there front man.Will Sahwn Ray run this company into the ground aswell.Plus GGenr8 sucks, it used to be Waxey Maze from Potato Rice and Corn, now its from Barley.You might aswell drink beer.Why would you have Shawn Ray run your company? He isnt a buissness man, he is a retired bodybuilder.Why not hire Bill Philips, the marketing genius????
What also pisses me off is MD fired Dave Palumbo, and John Romano for running Species sports nutrition.Why doesnt he fire Shawn Ray, for Running Viotech, and now Genr8? Why doesnt he fire Flex Wheeler for being involved with All American EFX.Flex and Shawn are doing the same shit Dave and John are doing, and they arent getting fired.
Steve Blechman is nothing but a back stabbing twink and a closet homo.Dave and John did alot for him and he screwed them over

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 10:44:02 AM »
Viotech the company that Shawn Ray was running is now bankrupt.I guess, having him run the company, plus selling Goat Whey didnt quite cut it.Now Genr8 is using him as there front man.Will Sahwn Ray run this company into the ground aswell.Plus GGenr8 sucks, it used to be Waxey Maze from Potato Rice and Corn, now its from Barley.You might aswell drink beer.Why would you have Shawn Ray run your company? He isnt a buissness man, he is a retired bodybuilder.Why not hire Bill Philips, the marketing genius????
What also pisses me off is MD fired Dave Palumbo, and John Romano for running Species sports nutrition.Why doesnt he fire Shawn Ray, for Running Viotech, and now Genr8? Why doesnt he fire Flex Wheeler for being involved with All American EFX.Flex and Shawn are doing the same shit Dave and John are doing, and they arent getting fired.
Steve Blechman is nothing but a back stabbing twink and a closet homo.Dave and John did alot for him and he screwed them over

LOL dude, you have balls of steel!  You're a known guy running a supp company, writing stuff like this on the forums!  You're brave, I'll give you that.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 10:49:26 AM »
240, I would be hated for who I am then loved for who I am not.
I am just letting people known what going on the industry,240 Did you know Viotech went under?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 10:50:44 AM »
LOL dude, you have balls of steel!  You're a known guy running a supp company, writing stuff like this on the forums!  You're brave, I'll give you that.

sounds more like a lover's quarrel...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 10:53:00 AM »
sounds more like a lover's quarrel...

yeah obviously someone was not happy having to be the bottom all the time
Thunderdome approved

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 10:54:18 AM »

I'm sorry, but you are an idiot... Gener8 is actual Vitargo, and is the only real Vitargo on the market. Anthony Allmada, (The same guy responsible for bringing creatine to the American market via EAS Posphagen), owns the patent to Vitargo. And it has ALWAYS been from barley. Vitargo and Waxy Maize are not the same thing...and the MANY studies showing the effectiveness of vitargo have been done with actual Vitargo...not with Waxy Maize....

I don't know about Shawn Ray being good material for a company rep... but to say that Genr8 is a bad product..you are just talking out of your ass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 10:54:37 AM »
240, I would be hated for who I am then loved for who I am not.
I am just letting people known what going on the industry,240 Did you know Viotech went under?

I did not know the company went under.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 11:14:29 AM »
The new Vitargo is not the same as the old formula.This I know.Art Atwood, who is a good friend of mine ,had the exclusive rights to Vitargo in the USA.He even said the new stuff is crap.Thats why he siwtched to Karbolyn.I am in the bodybuilding World, and trust me, not one pro bodybuilder I know will take the new Vitargo.They all switched, to V-Maxx and Karbolyn.At the Olympia Expo, I had given atleast 12 bodybuilders, and even Frank Mir some of our Waxey Maze.Art Atwood, told me he gave out 24 bottles to some well known pro bodybuilders, even our current Mr Olympia.So Topskin dont tell me I am an idiot, the new Genr8 sucks its garbage!!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 11:18:19 AM »
LOL dude, you have balls of steel!  You're a known guy running a supp company, writing stuff like this on the forums!  You're brave, I'll give you that.

I'm still waiting for the protein analysis he promised. Me thinks his balls shrank.

Plus GGenr8 sucks, it used to be Waxey Maze from Potato Rice and Corn, now its from Barley.You might aswell drink beer.

That's ridiculous. There's no other "waxy" carb that can prove it does what it claims.

The new Vitargo is not the same as the old formula.This I know.Art Atwood, who is a good friend of mine ,had the exclusive rights to Vitargo in the USA.He even said the new stuff is crap.Thats why he siwtched to Karbolyn.I am in the bodybuilding World, and trust me, not one pro bodybuilder I know will take the new Vitargo.They all switched, to V-Maxx and Karbolyn.At the Olympia Expo, I had given atleast 12 bodybuilders, and even Frank Mir some of our Waxey Maze.Art Atwood, told me he gave out 24 bottles to some well known pro bodybuilders, even our current Mr Olympia.So Topskin dont tell me I am an idiot, the new Genr8 sucks its garbage!!!!!

Look at the fucking patent. It's not the source of the carb that's patented.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »

I think the Palumbo/Romano firing had much more to do with stuff we didn't see. Apparently Palumbo and/or Romano hadn't been in their office for a number of months, and it was told to them they had to at least appear but they didn't. Small, banal shit like this can add up.
Add all the other stuff up, with the smaller stuff, and Blechman could have just decided he'd had enough and no longer liked the direction Palumbo & Co. were taking MD....

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 11:30:03 AM »

Phillips hired marketing guru Dan Kennedy to do his marketing...Kennedy is the genius...you should know this, as you say you own a supp co.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 11:33:21 AM »
Van, When Vitargo first hit the bodybuilding seen thanks to Milos, it was the best carbohydrate ever created for bodybuilders, and endurance athletes.Since then they changed the formula, to cut costs, and its not the same.The good news ,is I ran into one of the original chemists, who helped develope Vitargo, and he left the company to start his own for of Waxey Maze.He has the old formula, and is making it now.I got some of it, and this stuff is amazing.It gives you pumps like crazy, no bloating no cramping, no water retention, nothing!!!.
If Waxey Maze Starch is real, there is nothing better for endurance, insulin loading,to trasport another supplement or to drink during excercise.
Its really sad they had to change the formula.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 11:36:12 AM »
Lax Dan Kennedy is good, but most people dont know who he is.Bill Philips is alos a marketing genious, and so is his brother Shawn.
There are atleast 2 dozen people who are alot better at running a company then Shawn Ray.
Shawn Ray ,was a awesome bodybuilder, but I wouldnt have him run my company, no way.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 11:36:28 AM »
Van, When Vitargo first hit the bodybuilding seen thanks to Milos, it was the best carbohydrate ever created for bodybuilders, and endurance athletes.Since then they changed the formula, to cut costs, and its not the same.The good news ,is I ran into one of the original chemists, who helped develope Vitargo, and he left the company to start his own for of Waxey Maze.He has the old formula, and is making it now.I got some of it, and this stuff is amazing.It gives you pumps like crazy, no bloating no cramping, no water retention, nothing!!!.
If Waxey Maze Starch is real, there is nothing better for endurance, insulin loading,to trasport another supplement or to drink during excercise.
Its really sad they had to change the formula.

The BBing supplement industry thrives off naive people like you.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 11:38:11 AM »
The good news ,is I ran into one of the original chemists, who helped develope Vitargo, and he left the company to start his own for of Waxey Maze.He has the old formula, and is making it now.I got some of it, and this stuff is amazing.It gives you pumps like crazy, no bloating no cramping, no water retention, nothing!!!.

Stay tuned for GetItOnNY's very own product....!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »

Shawn Ray was only the company spokeman and athlete rep for the company and while he did advise them on ways of promoting the business, ultimately its up to the company and its board of directors.  Shawn Ray did his job in allowing his image to be used for product promotion and they did a lot of business because of him that they didn't get previously.  This isn't the first time they fell on their faces.  

The main reason they are bankrupt is because the products simply were crap.  I never heard anything good about them and the Goat Whey Protein was a bad idea as Garden of Life has 95% of the overall market.  There was also a lot of mis-managment in the company from not updating the site to not fulfilling promises such as the Hottest Booty Contest.  

Vyotech will be bought out by someone, the name will be changed, and life will go on.  But don't blame Shawn over something he didn't have control over

BTW, don't think I'm being friends with Vyotech as they royally screwed me over back in 2006.  I had a wholesale account and they sent over some really old ass stock that I simply wasn't going to sell to customer.  Heck I wrote about it in the newsletter but i never disclosed the details as to why I stopped selling their products after less than a month until now.  Waste of money

http://caliberfitness.com/newsletter/?s=Vyo
A

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »
Shawn Ray was only the company spokeman and athlete rep for the company and while he did advise them on ways of promoting the business, ultimately its up to the company and its board of directors.  Shawn Ray did his job in allowing his image to be used for product promotion and they did a lot of business because of him that they didn't get previously.  This isn't the first time they fell on their faces. 

The main reason they are bankrupt is because the products simply were crap.  I never heard anything good about them and the Goat Whey Protein was a bad idea as Garden of Life has 95% of the overall market.  There was also a lot of mis-managment in the company from not updating the site to not fulfilling promises such as the Hottest Booty Contest. 

Vyotech will be bought out by someone, the name will be changed, and life will go on.  But don't blame Shawn over something he didn't have control over

Goodrum how is your line of "good solid products" doing?
Thunderdome approved

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 11:58:01 AM »
The good news ,is I ran into one of the original chemists, who helped develope Vitargo, and he left the company to start his own for of Waxey Maze.He has the old formula, and is making it now.

LOL, what bullshit. What's his name? Do you realize it's patented?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »
Lax Dan Kennedy is good, but most people dont know who he is.Bill Philips is alos a marketing genious, and so is his brother Shawn.
There are atleast 2 dozen people who are alot better at running a company then Shawn Ray.
Shawn Ray ,was a awesome bodybuilder, but I wouldnt have him run my company, no way.

Kennedy doesn't want anyone to know who he is. He doesn't care. If you ever met him you'd see why. He told me Phillips used to call him at 3 a.m. in the morning and wake him up with some new idea. He'd do this all the time.

Kennedy was the one who created that campaign where the guy morphs from fat to lean in several stages.

Yes....most don't have a clue that EVERYTHING IS MARKETING...specially the likes of ray

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 12:02:35 PM »
Goodrum how is your line of "good solid products" doing?

I heasr he has a patented formulatory process that involves mixing the ingredients in his toilet

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »
I heasr he has a patented formulatory process that involves mixing the ingredients in his toilet

;D ;D ;D

im sure some the ingredients come from the toilet to
Thunderdome approved

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 12:16:55 PM »
GetitonNY knows that Shawn Ray was only a spokesperson. He isn't THAT dumb. He is a shit talker about other companies in the industry and doesn't let facts get in the way. How professional. He thinks he's a shining light in the supplement industry.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »
;D ;D ;D

im sure some the inredients come from the toilet to

:D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
GetitonNY knows that Shawn Ray was only a spokesperson. He isn't THAT dumb. He is a shit talker about other companies in the industry and doesn't let facts get in the way. How professional. He thinks he's a shining light in the supplement industry.

Naturally, with money comes power.

A huge supp company with huge money hears of this fellow's slander....what stops them from having this guys legs broken?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »
Anthony Allmada owns the patent to Vitargo. This is what you see in Genr8. Genr8 = Vitargo, and is the only product on the market that can claim this. It is also the only designer carbohydrate product that actualy has studies backing its claims. Art Artwood used to be a rep for Vitargo before the patent was sold to Allmada...he no longer wished to be associated with the company as they were working out an exclusive arrangement with GNC.

Getitonny is talking out of his ass like usual. Thankfully we have installed bullshit dectors like Van-B into the Getbig system to ensure that this nonsesne does not get out of hand.  :D