Author Topic: Jay-Z wears racist bling - no one says anything.  (Read 11598 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Jay-Z wears racist bling - no one says anything.
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2014, 05:35:43 PM »
Author Supreme Understanding discusses Jay-Z's recent wearing of the Universal Flag (of the Nation of Gods and Earths, also known as the Five Percenters), and whether this emblem is a "symbol of the Illuminati" as TMZ reported.

Why would anyone give these idiots attention
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2014, 05:37:47 PM »
Why would anyone give these idiots attention

I have literally no idea myself.

Maybe they want to feel relevant?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2014, 05:41:39 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2014, 05:42:53 PM »
I have literally no idea myself.

Maybe they want to feel relevant?

Seriously,  its sad that anyone would feel comfortable wearing their symbol. Its even sadder that JAY-Z isnt being ostercized for this stupidity.  It's like wearing a symbol of the Third Reich.  Paula Dean was put through hell for using a racial slur decades ago after being violently robbed by a black man. It's unreal.  
A

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2014, 06:14:46 PM »
It's a religion
most religions are discriminatory (islam with dhimmis and all that, hinduism with the caste system, christianity with the whole if you're not in our club you'll fucking burn)

if he was wearing a cross or whatever nobody would think anything of it but its the same thing really

all religions are batshit but let people have their batshit beliefs, as long as they don't hurt anyone who cares

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2014, 06:26:10 PM »
Honestly, it's much to do about nothing. The 5%er thing is mainly a northeast thing that is/was popular in poorer communities. And as I mentioned in the other thread, I'd much rather deal with guys into it than, say the typical gangster culture that is around now. Most of the guys that I knew that were into it were separatists, but they were peaceful about it. It was closer to old school Black Power/Black Empowerment than say, the Black Israelites or Radical Islamic stuff.

As far as the White Devil stuff, yes it's in there, but it's engrained in those communities through all types of things, not just the 5%ers. Personally, I'd rather deal with the 5%er guys where the message is more of less "Do not trust the White people to look after you, because they won't" and "you should be pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, blackman", than say the other messages that come out of typical urban gang culture which is far more violent.

Plus the story of Yacub is fuckin' hilarious -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam) .

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2014, 06:28:34 PM »
Honestly, it's much to do about nothing. The 5%er thing is mainly a northeast thing that is/was popular in poorer communities. And as I mentioned in the other thread, I'd much rather deal with guys into it than, say the typical gangster culture that is around now. Most of the guys that I knew that were into it were separatists, but they were peaceful about it. It was closer to old school Black Power/Black Empowerment than say, the Black Israelites or Radical Islamic stuff.

As far as the White Devil stuff, yes it's in there, but it's engrained in those communities through all types of things, not just the 5%ers. Personally, I'd rather deal with the 5%er guys where the message is more of less "Do not trust the White people to look after you, because they won't" and "you should be pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, blackman", than say the other messages that come out of typical urban gang culture which is far more violent.

The problem is the double standard. 
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2014, 06:33:52 PM »
The problem is the double standard. 

Meh, it will always be there. Jay-Z is catching a decent about of flack over it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2014, 06:46:29 PM »
Meh, it will always be there. Jay-Z is catching a decent about of flack over it.

I cant accept that kind of thinking.  If everyone thought that way nothing would ever change or would have changed.   
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2014, 08:14:25 PM »
Beyonce's parents are deep in the occult...People around her mom have come out and said she like her daughter have split personalities and even different names for each of them. Mentally ill people with money are not called mentally ill but eccentric...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 08:24:26 PM »
Beyonce's parents are deep in the occult...

Jesus, where do you come up with this shit?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 08:32:58 PM »
Jesus, where do you come up with this shit?

Her dad's been a freemason for years. He managed her along with many others. People that worked with her mom came out and talked about her mom having split personalities. Many singers talk about being another person when they step on stage. Beyonce even has a name for who she is on stage. She calls herself Sasha Fierce. And even tells her dancers to call her Sasha...This isn't made up shit. Beyonce's has talked about a lot of it. She has said that they only time she can be creative is when she becomes Sasha. As if Sasha is her muse...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2014, 08:48:49 PM »
Her dad's been a freemason for years. He managed her along with many others. People that worked with her mom came out and talked about her mom having split personalities. Many singers talk about being another person when they step on stage. Beyonce even has a name for who she is on stage. She calls herself Sasha Fierce. And even tells her dancers to call her Sasha...This isn't made up shit. Beyonce's has talked about a lot of it. She has said that they only time she can be creative is when she becomes Sasha. As if Sasha is her muse...

Ok, so we got mental illness and an actor getting into character. All that's left is the Freemason thing, which is what I suspect fuels your theory.

Ah, nevermind. Knock yourself out.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2014, 08:52:16 PM »

Apparently Yakoff is a Klingon.   ;D  I already knew the story as I worked with a guy that believed that stuff.  I imagine he's still waiting for the 16 yoots to beam  him up and then destroy the caucasionals.  Hatred turns ignorant people into really stupid people.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2014, 09:18:27 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2014, 09:28:26 PM »
Do you think whites that tan are trying to be black?

Nope.  Those that run ghetto rims, wear baseball caps backwards, have their baggie 3Stooges shorts down around their bum cracks, make retarded gang signs and speak in weebeese are trying to be peepses of color. 

Be-Once is striving to be (as was coined by the LDS) "white and delightsome".    She is a beautiful woman regardless.  Halle Berry and Mariah Carey are two more women of semi-color that do their best to appear totally black on the inside (like Karate men who bleed on the inside!) but on the exterior seek to be W&D, all the while espousing that they are indeed "black".  Mom was white, dad was black and despite the fact that the two did meet, they pretty much disavow being of non-color.

But how do they look?  All three of them are lovely women, again regardless of color.  Show bidness be weird.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2014, 04:27:38 AM »
Yes, it's just like wearing a symbol of the third reich.  ::) You're comparing Jay-Z to Paula Dean? That fat alcoholic southern piece of trash is no victim. She's a fucking idiot. Why any white man would feel sorry for her is beyond me. There's a time and a place. Anybody with any common sense knows this. It wasn't just one remark decades ago. Where do you work? At a fucking gas station? How many of us could make racist remarks openly in the workplace? Someone walks into HR making a claim, an investigation is conducted and if their is sufficient evidence your ass will likely be terminated. Am I the only one here who's sick and tired of everything constantly being compared to nazi germany?

The swastika being the most recognizable symbol of hate, the comparison is natural and appropriate.  Dean used the slur in anger decades ago after having been personally robbed and assaulted by a black male.  A certain amount of leeway is perfectly appropriate and understandable considering the circumstances.  Jay-z is openly wearing the symbol of a hate group without the least bit of concern about what it represents.
A

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2014, 04:48:04 AM »
who is jay-z?

would invite beyonce to my house and lock her in my cellar like true euro.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2014, 04:52:04 AM »
and let me add

its hard with black people, look at Flex Wheeler, he wears Freemason ring.

they just want to be little white
using skin lighteners and so

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2014, 04:52:45 AM »
No it's not. Jay-Z is a former crack dealer from marcy projects. Dean is the southern bell with the heart of gold. See the difference? Again, this wasn't just one racist remark that was made. It had gone on for years and her employees who had to listen to it were sick and tired of it. You can't compare the 5% nation to the to the Nazi's. It's a ridiculous comparison.

It's not a ridiculous comparison.   Philosophically there is very little difference.   Both center around racial supremacy, racial animus and historical revisionism.    The only difference being the size of the movements.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2014, 05:08:05 AM »
Yeah, just the size of the movements. In that case why don't you compare them to the modern day kkk. The one that's a fucking joke. Hitler and the nazi party? Bit of a reach don't ya think? The only difference is millions of lives.

Its not a reach considering how they are near identical philosophically.   The nazi's also have very prominent and recognizable iconography and this makes the comparison easier for the average person to understand.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2014, 05:19:47 AM »
Accept your L fuckboy.

I accept your surrender, garebear.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2014, 07:13:19 AM »
You little psuedo-intellectuals are pathetic.

A pseudo-intellectual is still better than someone incapable of having an intellectual conversation at all.  Someone who resorts to ranting and name calling.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2014, 08:05:46 AM »
The fact that you're comparing the five percenters to the nazi's and making excuses for a piece of trash like paula dean shows what little intellect you posess.

The comparison is sound even down to the economic conditions that prompted both groups to developed as they did ideologically. 
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2014, 09:26:15 AM »
Jay Z is a supremacist - no difference which color you're are, you're one and the same. Of course it fits his lifestyle because he can literally be elitist though he doesn't sound or look sophisticated. Fortunately money can't buy the most important things.
We'll see if Ramtha can work some magic on his low level appearance... so far nothing's working.