Author Topic: In a world without a "GOD".  (Read 29989 times)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Re: In a world without a "GOD".
« Reply #350 on: August 25, 2012, 04:46:17 AM »
I am interested in all schools of thought, I don't have particularly much interest in the bible, I read a Children's version when I was about ten and went to church of my own bat for about 6 months (my parents weren't religious, although my mother had a religious bent, but my father was definitely an agnostic/atheist but they never forced any belief system on me), I just see it as another field of inquiry, and it's best to know a little about the things you don't agree with or are critical of.  I'm not about about to study the bible to win an argument on getbig, personally, I just think knowledge has evolved well beyond the bible, and blindly believing in things that aren't true or empirically unprovable is only holding back human innovation, technology and a deeper understanding of the world around us.  It is quite possible that humans will never know the Ultimate truths as they are also a part of the cosmos, but we sure are on our way to solving some of the deeper mysteries that have plagued humanity.  It's apparent to the casual observer that humans have a destructive nature, and religion was a great control system of the masses until knowledge and logic became popular and questioned the bizarre statements made in the Bible, most of which children can see the lack of logic in.  Churches and religion have been fighting academia now for quite some time, and they are losing the battle.
Fair enough, Personally i don't believe in any Religion, in any Culture, in any Country, IMO it all Equals Brainwashing witch starts for some from birth, witch in turn... leads to Envy/"superiority"/Mistrust/Deceit//Death and all in that order for the fanatics all over the place.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #351 on: August 25, 2012, 05:03:21 AM »
Paragraphs motherfucker, can you use them?
I believe if he read the Bible, hs would have learned how to use them.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #352 on: August 25, 2012, 05:06:05 AM »
Fair enough, Personally i don't believe in any Religion, in any Culture, in any Country, IMO it all Equals Brainwashing witch starts for some from birth, witch in turn... leads to Envy/"superiority"/Mistrust/Deceit//Death and all in that order for the fanatics all over the place.

Agree 100%.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #353 on: August 25, 2012, 07:01:49 AM »
I dunno man... I think I knew from the time I was born to not steal and kill... I certainly don't need any rules to tell me that.
That brings up a good question.  Why do people steal and kill in the first place?  Lack of intelligence? Desperation? (poor, hungry), maybe they couldn't control their primitive urges.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #354 on: August 25, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
Sounds convenient!  Who the hell would believe in any religion that treats non humans as worthless beings not worthy of life and are to be sacrificed for god or humans = What a bunch of freaks!
That is not the point here is it

The point is you thought the commandment ``thou shalt not kill`` included animals. lmao dumbass  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #355 on: August 25, 2012, 03:22:32 PM »
We live in a world without god already, its reality.  What we really need is a world without the concept of god and all the petty nastiness it brings.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 25, 2012, 03:33:58 PM »
who did freud help live better exactly?

Ask some of his patients....of course, they are likely all dead now.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #357 on: August 25, 2012, 03:34:20 PM »
That is not the point here is it

The point is you thought the commandment ``thou shalt not kill`` included animals. lmao dumbass  :D
I believe it does, it's pretty black and white - You freaks can INTERPRET the Bible any way you want, I'll just take the words as they are PRINTED - To kill means to deprive a life-form of it's life-force, seems a pretty twisted concept to take a black and white statement like THOU SHALL NOT KILL and then say BUT - with the exception of high protein tasty life-forms, just another example of the pure hypocrisy of religious NUTJOBS.  The fact you feel good about the killing of animals for mass consumption shows what a HELLISH individual you are.  If you are an example of a GOD BOTHERER, then no wonder decent folk steer well clear of GOD and the BIBLE!
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #358 on: August 25, 2012, 03:44:45 PM »
I believe it does, it's pretty black and white - You freaks can INTERPRET the Bible any way you want, I'll just take the words as they are PRINTED - To kill means to deprive a life-form of it's life-force, seems a pretty twisted concept to take a black and white statement like THOU SHALL NOT KILL and then say BUT - with the exception of high protein tasty life-forms, just another example of the pure hypocrisy of religious NUTJOBS.  The fact you feel good about the killing of animals for mass consumption shows what a HELLISH individual you are.  If you are an example of a GOD BOTHERER, then no wonder decent folk steer well clear of GOD and the BIBLE!
No one ever thought what you just did, no one is that dumb, that is 1 verse out of a chapter, out of a 40 chapter book (exodus) It is 100% clear that it only means humans, it clarifies this in previous verses and in verses after.You would have to be a complete idiot to think it includes animals, it is the most clearest of points in the entire Bible.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 25, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »
How the fuck would we eat moron?  Animals and plants have "life-forces".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #360 on: August 25, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »
How the fuck would we eat moron?  Animals and plants have "life-forces".
He is dumb, everyone knows, including every single person who does not believe in God that the Bible tell us to kill animals a billion time over. Millions of animals are killed in the Bible for food, for clothing and for sacrifices, yet this fool wants us to believe that the commandment ``thou shalt not kill`was referring to animals as well, what a dummy

BTW good point with the plant and animals having life, lol so he believe`s the commandment also means don`t cut down trees. lmao

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: August 25, 2012, 04:26:05 PM »
How the fuck would we eat moron?  Animals and plants have "life-forces".
Plants do not have a consciousness, they do not feel pain and aren't sentient beings, this is how fucked up religious indoctrinated retards are, they compare animals to plants where the huge biological and genetic disparity between the two is obvious to a toddler.  The argument is, Bible bashers have no problem with causing other sentient beings suffering, whether it be human life or animal life, the Bible should be called the Big Book of genocide and God labelled an angry sociopath.  Keep believing your Bible Bashing Nonsense because it helps you fit in down at the local church, but you will never be considered a free thinking independent rational being.  Anybody with a shred of lucidness and intellect will look at you the way a grown man looks at a child.  Like I said, I think the ten commandments are retarded, delivered to humanity by a schizophrenic and taken as gospel by schizophrenics.
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #362 on: August 25, 2012, 04:29:39 PM »
give it up dumbass, it did not mean animals and you`re dumb for thinking so.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: August 25, 2012, 04:33:01 PM »
He is dumb, everyone knows, including every single person who does not believe in God that the Bible tell us to kill animals a billion time over. Millions of animals are killed in the Bible for food, for clothing and for sacrifices, yet this fool wants us to believe that the commandment ``thou shalt not kill`was referring to animals as well, what a dummy

BTW good point with the plant and animals having life, lol so he believe`s the commandment also means don`t cut down trees. lmao
I don't even believe in the bible, it's full of fanciful child like stories for the simple minded, my point is the hypocrisy, Thou shall not kill can be interpreted any way you like and often is for the convenience of the reader. 

God was a genocidal maniac, God commanded his chosen people to carry out literal genocide - I mean, wipe out every Amalekite to the last man, woman, child, and, you know, donkey and so on, because hundreds of years ago they got in your way when you were trying to cross the desert - not only did He do things like that, but, after all, the God of the Bible was ready to destroy every living creature on earth because some humans irritated Him. That's the story of Noah. I mean, that's beyond genocide - you don't know how to describe this creature. Somebody offended Him, and He was going to destroy every living being on earth? And then He was talked into allowing two of each species to stay alive - that's supposed to be gentle and wonderful

Talk about hypocrisy, and were supposed to take the commandment thou shall not kill seriously, Oh Brother.  Anybody who believes and follows the Bible is a simpleton and more than likely will be a barbaric individual with little to no conscience or thought to the sufferings he imposes on others, because the bible tells them so.  What a bunch of freaks.
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #364 on: August 25, 2012, 04:36:55 PM »
I don't even believe in the bible, it's full of fanciful child like stories for the simple minded, my point is the hypocrisy, Thou shall not kill can be interpreted any way you like and often is for the convenience of the reader. 

God was a genocidal maniac, God commanded his chosen people to carry out literal genocide - I mean, wipe out every Amalekite to the last man, woman, child, and, you know, donkey and so on, because hundreds of years ago they got in your way when you were trying to cross the desert - not only did He do things like that, but, after all, the God of the Bible was ready to destroy every living creature on earth because some humans irritated Him. That's the story of Noah. I mean, that's beyond genocide - you don't know how to describe this creature. Somebody offended Him, and He was going to destroy every living being on earth? And then He was talked into allowing two of each species to stay alive - that's supposed to be gentle and wonderful

Talk about hypocrisy, and were supposed to take the commandment thou shall not kill seriously, Oh Brother.  Anybody who believes and follows the Bible is a simpleton and more than likely will be a barbaric individual with little to no conscience or thought to the sufferings he imposes on others, because the bible tells them so.  What a bunch of freaks.
Not when it clarifies that it does not include animals in the following verses ding dong.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: August 25, 2012, 04:38:55 PM »
give it up dumbass, it did not mean animals and you`re dumb for thinking so.
Oh, you're one of them zealot Religious NutJobs - you have a monopoly on what the BIBLE meant exactly, that's why you freaks are hated, you walk around spouting what you believe to be true because a bunch of weak minded people got together and determined an interpretation that suits you.  That's the point, it's open to interpretation, it's a book full of hypocrisy and vague generalisations and because of that you could get ten thousand interpretations.  Thank God for Aristotle and the discovery of LOGIC, too bad it was lost on the simple minded fol at the church.  You would buy anything your local Pastor told you, that much is more than obvious, more than likely your local priest is a member of  North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA)
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: August 25, 2012, 04:43:48 PM »
Not when it clarifies that it does not include animals in the following verses ding dong.
Are you that ignorant, that's the hypocrisy everyone hates about the bible, it makes black and white statements That says, you musn't kill, but then goes on to say except under these circumstances. face it, every modern day thinker worth his salt heaps scorn on the childishness and ridiculousness of the bible, from the 7 day creation to women coming from the rib of a man, any fool could tell you, that's not the way the world works, unless you're an indoctrinated bible basher who has never critically analysed his indoctrination.  I'm waiting for the, oh no, that passage meant this and that passage meant that.  Bible freaks are a laughing stock and there GOD is a vengeful, hypocritical, genocidal MANIAC

Deuteronomy 2:
33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain

And this from Deuteronomy 20:
16 However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.
17 Completely destroy them - the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusite - as the LORD your God has commanded you.

And from Joshua 11:
20 For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that He might utterly destroy them, and that they might receive no mercy, but that He might destroy them, as the LORD had commanded Moses.

Next, the account of what Joshua, at God's command, did to the inhabitants of Ai (Joshua 8):
24 And it came to pass when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness where they pursued them, and when they all had fallen by the edge of the sword until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned to Ai and struck it with the edge of the sword.
25 So it was that all who fell that day, both men and women, were twelve thousand - all the people of Ai.
26 For Joshua did not draw back his hand, with which he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.

(Joshua 6:21):
21 They devoted the city to the LORD and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it - men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

Kings 2: 23-24:
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!"
24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Not too mention the story of Noah and Gods almost complete destruction of life on the planet save a handful of people

Genesis 7:23.
Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; men and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds of the air were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark..

What sick fuck would believe in such a sick, depraved and sociopathic Divine being - not hard to work that out -  a sick, depraved and sociopathic human being.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: August 25, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »
Plants do not have a consciousness, they do not feel pain and aren't sentient beings, this is how fucked up religious indoctrinated retards are, they compare animals to plants where the huge biological and genetic disparity between the two is obvious to a toddler.  The argument is, Bible bashers have no problem with causing other sentient beings suffering, whether it be human life or animal life, the Bible should be called the Big Book of genocide and God labelled an angry sociopath.  Keep believing your Bible Bashing Nonsense because it helps you fit in down at the local church, but you will never be considered a free thinking independent rational being.  Anybody with a shred of lucidness and intellect will look at you the way a grown man looks at a child.  Like I said, I think the ten commandments are retarded, delivered to humanity by a schizophrenic and taken as gospel by schizophrenics.
I don't believe in the bible, or "religion".  I know that we have to kill to survive though.  ::) 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #368 on: August 25, 2012, 05:47:38 PM »
I dunno man... I think I knew from the time I was born to not steal and kill... I certainly don't need any rules to tell me that.

The super wealthy who are running politics, technology and big pharma will slit the throats of any humans who get in their way. We really don't matter to the people who are running shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: August 25, 2012, 08:47:48 PM »
The super wealthy who are running politics, technology and big pharma will slit the throats of any humans who get in their way. We really don't matter to the people who are running shit.

If the super wealthy run politics, it is because the voting public and everyone else allows this to happen. Others give them their power. Life is a survival of the fittest. In today's world money equates to being the fittest (most powerful). This will be true until there is a revolution as there has been in times past.