Author Topic: What a fucking dick...  (Read 17938 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: What a fucking dick...
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2009, 06:04:03 PM »
it was accidental and had no bearing on the fight.  think of it as an accidental eye poke or groin kick.  if it has no bearing on the fight it's no big deal.  What don't you get ???

We can only assume that it had no 'obvious' bearing on the fight...but only BJ and GSP know that for sure. You are assuming I want to change the outcome of the fight. I agree it was possibly 'no big deal' but there is no denying it, it is very strange that a corner as skilled as GSP's would make a mistake like that.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »
LOL, ok.

That still doesn't change the fact he got fucked up so badly he quit like a punk bitch.
Nor does it change the fact that GSP cheated.
!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »
Nor does it change the fact that GSP cheated.
And it doesn't change the fact that it put another win over BJ in GSP's record book. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2009, 06:12:48 PM »
And it doesn't change the fact that it put another win over BJ in GSP's record book. :D

BJ Penn at the Mundials 2000
BJ gains submission from his back
!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2009, 06:16:12 PM »
BJ could fight GSP 10 times and might pull out 1 win.
DAWG

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2009, 06:25:54 PM »
BJ could fight GSP 10 times and might pull out 1 win.
As long as those wins aren't by cheating and being a slick piece of shit, GSP could walk around with those nine wins with pride.
!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2009, 06:30:04 PM »
As long as those wins aren't by cheating and being a slick piece of shit, GSP could walk around with those nine wins with pride.

you could cover BJ's whole body in Vaseline and it wouldn't make a difference...well....he might squeak out 2 wins out of 10 fights against GSP.
DAWG

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »
you could cover BJ's whole body in Vaseline and it wouldn't make a difference...well....he might squeak out 2 wins out of 10 fights against GSP.
Eight wins won without cheating would allow GSP to hold his head high, as opposed to being a cheating piece of shit.
!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2009, 09:35:20 AM »

Oh brother ::)  We're talking about MMA not BJJ.  Has BJ EVER submitted anyone in an MMA match from his back?  Here's a hint...NO!  To say that BJ would have been able to submit GSP from his guard, has GSP not has some leftover lube, is absurd.  He hasn't done it to anyone else, he's certainly not going to be able to pull it off against GSP...
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2009, 10:55:38 AM »
Oh brother ::)  We're talking about MMA not BJJ.  Has BJ EVER submitted anyone in an MMA match from his back?  Here's a hint...NO!  To say that BJ would have been able to submit GSP from his guard, has GSP not has some leftover lube, is absurd.  He hasn't done it to anyone else, he's certainly not going to be able to pull it off against GSP...
Did you say submission in mma, or did you ask if BJ ever made a submission from his back, you human shitstain? Learn to read your own fucking words.

By the way, how many people has BJ submitted off his back?

Further
more, if you knew shit about bjj, when you are in your guard, you usually don't plan to maintain that position but look for an opportunity for reversal to gain a submission.

I am glad you enjoy rooting for cheaters. When GSP and his glass jaw gets KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, I hope you won't be on hear crying that he "didn't have enough time to train," or that it "was a lucky punch," or that "the other guy had hidden brass knuckles, " or some such other bullshit.

When has GSP announced he is moving up in weight class to test himself with a greater challenge? :-\
!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2009, 12:03:35 PM »
Did you say submission in mma, or did you ask if BJ ever made a submission from his back, you human shitstain? Learn to read your own fucking words.

Further
more, if you knew shit about bjj, when you are in your guard, you usually don't plan to maintain that position but look for an opportunity for reversal to gain a submission.

I am glad you enjoy rooting for cheaters. When GSP and his glass jaw gets KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, I hope you won't be on hear crying that he "didn't have enough time to train," or that it "was a lucky punch," or that "the other guy had hidden brass knuckles, " or some such other bullshit.

When has GSP announced he is moving up in weight class to test himself with a greater challenge? :-\

We're talking about MMA.  If u need every detail spelled out, then you're an autistic mongoloid retard.    ;D
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »

Yeah, we get it.

BJ is a Bottom.

Get over it already.
As empty as paradise

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2009, 12:57:42 PM »
GSP needs to fight guys in his weight class and stop with the cheating/greasing.
GSP is a cheat. Thankfully he got caught on film.

He will get what's coming to him in one way or another.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2009, 01:14:55 PM »
GSP needs to fight guys in his weight class and stop with the cheating/greasing.
GSP is a cheat. Thankfully he got caught on film.

He will get what's coming to him in one way or another.

I'd like to see a catch weight fight with him and Anderson Silva.

Not that I think GSP would stand a chance.

But that's the big fight that GSP needs to take.

Anderson would maul GSP.

As empty as paradise

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »
I'd like to see a catch weight fight with him and Anderson Silva.

Not that I think GSP would stand a chance.

But that's the big fight that GSP needs to take.

Anderson would maul GSP.

there's a lot more interesting match ups for silva if he heads up in weight as opposed to to moving down considering his hat has already been tossed into the ring at 205...

for all anyone knows GSP would fall into the "ordinary" catagory if he moves up to 185...

if I'm Dana I keep GSP as far away from Silva as I can...

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2009, 01:24:55 PM »
there's a lot more interesting match ups for silva if he heads up in weight as opposed to to moving down considering his hat has already been tossed into the ring at 205...

for all anyone knows GSP would fall into the "ordinary" catagory if he moves up to 185...

if I'm Dana I keep GSP as far away from Silva as I can...

I think it is very evident that the UFC protects GSP.

Look at the way he was portrayed on the primetime special compared to BJ.
And getting away with greasing....

Yup. He has nothing to worry about.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2009, 01:39:08 PM »
I think it is very evident that the UFC protects GSP.

Look at the way he was portrayed on the primetime special compared to BJ.
And getting away with greasing....

Yup. He has nothing to worry about.

What the hell are you talking about dude?! BJ fucked himself over on that prime time special, by not training , not taking this fight seriously and making himself look like a jackass...GPS was all class.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2009, 01:52:05 PM »
What the hell are you talking about dude?! BJ fucked himself over on that prime time special, by not training , not taking this fight seriously and making himself look like a jackass...GPS was all class.

Ever heard of editing??? BJ himself even said that they added some of his joking that was not supposed to be shown.
They played up his time off like he was being lazy, when it is part of every training camp for him.

What about greasing and not even being penalized? Just doesn't add up. Dude.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2009, 02:25:09 PM »
Ever heard of editing??? BJ himself even said that they added some of his joking that was not supposed to be shown.
They played up his time off like he was being lazy, when it is part of every training camp for him.

What about greasing and not even being penalized? Just doesn't add up. Dude.

"it wasn't supposed to be shown"...lol.  I was a HUGE BJ fan until all the smack talk he did on the show.  He said he was going to kill GSP and that he would fight to the death.  Instead, he had his ass handed to him and he QUIT...lol.  GSP is all class.  The vaseline was not intentional, was wiped off and if any was left over, it did not play a roll in the fight as GSP destroyed BJ in the stand up.  Also, BJ is a lazy SOB.  He didn't train as hard as GSP and he surrounded himself with a bunch of yes-men. His laziness is not how he was portrayed but clearly a fact based on how quickly he gassed and gave up. 
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2009, 02:54:17 PM »
"it wasn't supposed to be shown"...lol.  I was a HUGE BJ fan until all the smack talk he did on the show.  He said he was going to kill GSP and that he would fight to the death.  Instead, he had his ass handed to him and he QUIT...lol.  GSP is all class.  The vaseline was not intentional, was wiped off and if any was left over, it did not play a roll in the fight as GSP destroyed BJ in the stand up.  Also, BJ is a lazy SOB.  He didn't train as hard as GSP and he surrounded himself with a bunch of yes-men. His laziness is not how he was portrayed but clearly a fact based on how quickly he gassed and gave up. 

GSP may have class....but he is not ALL class.

Wonder if GSP greases when he trains too?....or do you think he just greases to beat up "Top Level BJJ Black Belts?"

Either way, I used to like GSP. Never liked BJ and still don't.

The only fact we have is GSP had grease ILLEGALLY applied during the fight. All on tape too.

Accident or Not...GSP is a cheat.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »
an autistic mongoloid retard.    ;D
Devastating.  :'(  In the streets I'd no doubt be humiliated with that level of trash talk.  ::)

Nevertheless, after a comment that was only amusing to yourself, the fact remains that:

#1 BJ has submitted people from his back
#2 Your boy GSP is a cheater
#3 GSP has yet to move up to a higher weight class and test himself the way BJ did
#4 You support cheaters, which makes you a piece of shit  :)
!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2009, 04:01:01 PM »
Devastating.  :'(  In the streets I'd no doubt be humiliated with that level of trash talk.  ::)

Nevertheless, after a comment that was only amusing to yourself, the fact remains that:

#1 BJ has submitted people from his back
#2 Your boy GSP is a cheater
#3 GSP has yet to move up to a higher weight class and test himself the way BJ did
#4 You support cheaters, which makes you a piece of shit  :)

and #5 GSP still has the belt & 2 wins over BJ.  I win.  You lose.
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »

The real winners were the MMA fans that got to catch a cheat on film.
Pretty brutal to his image when you see it blatantly with your own eyes.
Once you get caught,their is always a cloud no matter how good you are.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2009, 05:15:00 PM »
The real winners were the MMA fans that got to catch a cheat on film.
Pretty brutal to his image when you see it blatantly with your own eyes.
Once you get caught,their is always a cloud no matter how good you are.

I'm not sure what rock you've been hiding under, but the overwhelming majority of MMA fans believe it was not intentional and even if it was, that it had zero impact on the outcome of the fight.  The overwhelming majority of the MMA fans think BJ is a whining pussy and lost respect for him.
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »
HAHAhahahaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!