Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day  (Read 51962 times)

ukjeff

Re: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day
« Reply #300 on: February 24, 2013, 12:13:53 PM »
The Bible is the proof that He wrote these words and His existence is clearly understood by the visible things of creation. Indeed you were made in the image of God so look at yourself to see God's reflection and handiwork. Obviously you can't sense Him because the Creator Himself is Spirit and infinitely higher than His creation (including us humans). That is why He had to reveal Himself to you in the Bible instead of you going to find Him.
Lol...
You keep mentioning this character called God, and claim he wrote a book without anything at all to back it up.

God exists because does, so there.
Lol

PS I have never read the Bible.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #301 on: February 24, 2013, 12:15:10 PM »
Lol...
You keep mentioning this character called God, and claim he wrote a book without anything at all to back it up.

Lol

Well I have read the Bible... Front to Back numerous times. (Religious Education will cause that)

He still doesn't exist though.

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2013, 12:25:37 PM »
Lol...

Lol

As I already said the Bible itself backs it up. God Himself penned the Bible hence its existence. If you have never read the Bible that means you are illiterate in the ways of God and have lots of catching up to do. It's never too late to start.

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #303 on: February 24, 2013, 12:26:53 PM »
Well I have read the Bible... Front to Back numerous times. (Religious Education will cause that)

He still doesn't exist though.

Well, read the Bible properly then, you godless degenerate.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2013, 12:28:32 PM »
Well, read the Bible properly then, you godless degenerate.

Yes, because we all know that there is only one proper interpretation of the Bible... Yours.

::)

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2013, 12:34:16 PM »
Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.

ukjeff

« Reply #306 on: February 24, 2013, 12:43:39 PM »
As I already said the Bible itself backs it up. God Himself penned the Bible hence its existence. If you have never read the Bible that means you are illiterate in the ways of God and have lots of catching up to do. It's never too late to start.
Lol at the idiocy of faith.

How can I be illiterate in ways of something that you cannot prove the existence of?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #307 on: February 24, 2013, 03:41:12 PM »
Since God made that statement it's 100% true as God is God and God cannot lie. Also, the existence of God is already proven so kindly refrain from suggesting/stating anything to the contrary.

has she no free will?
c

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #308 on: February 24, 2013, 08:55:38 PM »
stop fucking thread up please, this has nothing to do with this. please fuck off.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #309 on: February 24, 2013, 09:01:42 PM »
SNIP

That is the most ignorant image ever...

There is no comparison. Do people deny air and in turn oxygen... That's what water is to a fish.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #310 on: February 24, 2013, 10:57:49 PM »
That was brutal truth, that's why uberman ignored that along with my question.

Uberman wants no part of anything he can't control or dominate. Which is why he work a poorly-paid menial unskilled immigrant type job because he's afraid to challenge himself as he'll come up short. So he stays in a job he 'mastered' and with a woman and child he can dominate and control. A casual read of his posts will tell you that.

If you ask me, him AND his wife come from broken and abused homes. Especially him. I really will not be surprised if there was a close male relative that .... took his innocence away. Too often he talks about father figures. He's also been depressed for a very long time. Maybe he's becoming more self aware and realise his life isn't a life worth living.

I'm very serious when I said that I won't be surprised in the slightest if he ends up executing his family before turning the gun on himself.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #311 on: February 24, 2013, 11:46:35 PM »
My guess is he did love her a lot! but it was the jealous, controlling kind of love. I think the cell phones are key & are going to reveal some Valentines day text message from that Rugby player or some other guy. She must have had plenty of other guys trying their luck, I'm sure... The insecure hot headed guy Oscar was, I think he  went through her phone, discovered a message from some guy, lost his cool & confronted her with it, threatened her, chased her with the gun in a state of possesive rage, she fled down the passage and locked herself in the toilet...bang! bang! bang! bang!

A case of...if I'm not going to have you nobody else will!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #312 on: February 24, 2013, 11:56:08 PM »
did she run into the bathroom w a krushed scull?

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: February 25, 2013, 12:10:04 AM »
did she run into the bathroom w a krushed scull?

From what I can gather her skull wasn't crushed & she had no defensive marks on her body.

He claims he used the cricket bat to break down the door, after he "realized"  ::)  it was Reeva who was in the locked toilet he'd off loaded his gun into.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: February 25, 2013, 12:12:17 AM »
they're back to the crushed skull story now - at least thats what the papers are saying her family was told.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 25, 2013, 12:16:31 AM »
they're back to the crushed skull story now - at least thats what the papers are saying her family was told.

it depends where you read it, im sure if the skull was crushed there would be no bail...right jadevon????

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: February 25, 2013, 12:39:06 AM »
it depends where you read it, im sure if the skull was crushed there would be no bail...right jadevon????

It was weird how everyone going CRICKET BAT!  But then in the bail hearing, nobody mention it...
You’d think if he DID belt her with it, his lawyer woulda know bout it surely?
But at the same time, it seem unbelievably insensitive for the cops to give her family that info, and it wasn't even correct…

Woteva the case, I think we gonna learn whole lot more about what went down once the actual court case starts....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: February 25, 2013, 12:42:25 AM »
It was weird how everyone going CRICKET BAT!  But then in the bail hearing, nobody mention it...
You’d think if he DID belt her with it, his lawyer woulda know bout it surely?
But at the same time, it seem unbelievably insensitive for the cops to give her family that info, and it wasn't even correct…

Woteva the case, I think we gonna learn whole lot more about what went down once the actual court case starts....

Yes you are right. I convinced the media just makes shit up just to keep you interested. If her head was crushed with a bat then im sure thats more important then the 3 bullets that were pumped into her, sure it may be a "intruder" from behind a closed door, but that intruder story is void if her head was smashed with a bat.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: February 25, 2013, 12:45:40 AM »
Another thing I noticed is he didn't even show a lil involuntary flash of joy when he got bail... I think coz he so busy stressing about all the bits of evidence and shit the state gonna dig up, or has dug up and is sitting quietly on...

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: February 25, 2013, 12:47:50 AM »
Pretty simple, the girls family realized they are most likely fucked and this guy will walk.. so lets make up a story to the media about something that definitely didn't happen to skew public perception even more than it is.

btw, I think this guy is guilty as shit.. I do think he will get away with it though.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: February 25, 2013, 12:48:40 AM »
he's kind of fucked himself by putting in an affidavit what his defense is going to be. did that in order to expedite bail but that means he can't change his story depending on what the investigation turns up.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2013, 12:51:45 AM »
A friend of mines GF told me this weekend, her stepdad works with a guy who heads up the South African Quadriplegic Association , said he has known Oscar for many years and described him as ‘arrogant and short tempered’.

And in the Sunday Times here they talkin bout some ‘former TV star’ who ‘ready to spill da beans’ about Oscar’s ‘recreational drug use’...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: February 25, 2013, 12:52:04 AM »
Another thing I noticed is he didn't even show a lil involuntary flash of joy when he got bail... I think coz he so busy stressing about all the bits of evidence and shit the state gonna dig up, or has dug up and is sitting quietly on...

was it me or did his hair turn grey?
most likely his just devastated, if his guilty, then jail for life and get raped and murdered in jail.

I dont think there will be any joy on his part unless his acquitted, he may kill himself if it gets to much, if he did bash her head i think he will know that there is no chance of being free, i think the bat story is B.S, the judge definately would of mentioned it.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: February 25, 2013, 12:57:40 AM »
was it me or did his hair turn grey?
most likely his just devastated, if his guilty, then jail for life and get raped and murdered in jail.

I dont think there will be any joy on his part unless his acquitted, he may kill himself if it gets to much, if he did bash her head i think he will know that there is no chance of being free, i think the bat story is B.S, the judge definately would of mentioned it.

I'd rather commit suicide than go into a South African jail...32 inmates per a cell , getting ass raped while they sing hymns to drown your screams

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #324 on: February 25, 2013, 01:03:13 AM »

Lol is that really his account of it all?

I'm no expert but wouldn't he better off blaming it on some substance or using a temporary insanity plea ???