Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75609 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Im glad in Australia we don't fall for that B.S, that will not fly here.

I don't let minorities rent my investment property, fuck having a outdoor BBQ grill in my living room, 15 people living in it and i'm sure it will fucken stink too. fuck that.
America has truly become fucked up.

You stole money from hardworking gettbiggers. When are you going to pay them back? Is that how you do it in "Australia"?  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
as the deadline arrived (game 5), he got a lawyer... and they were royally FCKED in that game. 

Last night, they got a great lead (game 6)... same day he missed the $2.5 mil deadline...
and voila, they just got shredded on call after call... the last 8 minutes, you sneezed near OKC and it was a charge.

Early in the series, they were the feel-good story, and they were getting EVERY call.  OKC looked completely dickless.  That was when everyone was cheering for Adam silver.   Now, with Sterling on the air - they just want it to go away.  So they GIVE game 5 to OKC and they make Game 6 shady too.  Now the story loses half its momentum.

Fixed as the day is long.

That conspiracy is just too far out there.

You would be hearing something huge coming out of Vegas and so far not a peep has been heard.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
So many angles to this story.

First the old man could potentially die before this whole situation is resolved.

Then the issue of his estranged wife who would essentially receive the team because they are not divorced yet and the issues that brings.

Then the issue of the players boycotting and the legal ramifications that go with that.

Blecher and his lawsuit against the NBA which I am sure he's going to want to hit back just as a hard and take them for a ton of cash.

The issue with the other owners. How they vote. Where they decide to take this thing going forward. Backing Silver and being all gung-ho right after this broke is one thing but now that a precedent is being set and they realize this old man isn't about to back down and potentially has some leverage to fuck up their own individual lives and backed with a powerful legal team to do it. Well let's just say that changes a lot of things.

The summer of 2015 leading up to the new season will be VERY interesting.

Do you think Mark Cuban is going to vote "yes" that an NBA team can be taken away from its owner because of something that was said is perceived to be unpopular?

Wait until Sterling claims the NBA owners have colluded with the Player's union to keep salaries down. That lawsuit will cost the owners billions of dollars....and Sterling certainly doesn't seem to give a fuck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

That conspiracy is just too far out there.

You would be hearing something huge coming out of Vegas and so far not a peep has been heard.

Maybe... but in the past, NBA conspiracies went on for years.  If it can go so high as Refs changing outcomes for their own profit $... imagine if the image of the league, player boycotts, lawsuits, etc was all on the line. 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Maybe... but in the past, NBA conspiracies went on for years.  If it can go so high as Refs changing outcomes for their own profit $... imagine if the image of the league, player boycotts, lawsuits, etc was all on the line. 

Didn't one NBA ref admit to doing such?
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

yes, it was a big ongoing thing for years, and I think he showed others that were involved. 

if they'll fix games for a few thousand $, surely they'll "tilt" the calls at the end of close games if it helps prevent a major public relations nightmare they see coming (since they figured the lawyer/fine refusal were coming)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
You stole money from hardworking gettbiggers. When are you going to pay them back? Is that how you do it in "Australia"?  ::)
Pay them back??? Fuck you.

LittleJ

• Getbig V

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Im glad in Australia we don't fall for that B.S, that will not fly here.

I don't let minorities rent my investment property, fuck having a outdoor BBQ grill in my living room, 15 people living in it and i'm sure it will fucken stink too. fuck that.
America has truly become fucked up.

Yes it has and the only solution is to do what I did.
Move to a town that has a very low population of them and buy the nicest place you can afford to live.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Do you think Mark Cuban is going to vote "yes" that an NBA team can be taken away from its owner because of something that was said is perceived to be unpopular?

Wait until Sterling claims the NBA owners have colluded with the Player's union to keep salaries down. That lawsuit will cost the owners billions of dollars....and Sterling certainly doesn't seem to give a fuck.

Cuban already showed signs of reservation when this broke out.

It's such a slippery slope but I bet in his heart of hearts he wants to vote no.

He doesn't want that precedent set.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

It's such a slippery slope but I bet in his heart of hearts he wants to vote no.

You have a couple beers in you and joking around you tell your buddy something he said "is gay" and the NBA owners think they can take your billion dollar team away from you?

Not a fucking chance in hell Cuban is board for that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
haha just wait next time you call someone a niggga or a fagget they wlll legally confiscate your house and car for

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_1/6.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_conductor
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

he reneged on what he said, he said the the teams are a franchise of the NBA and the NBA should be able to fuck him off.
I dont agree with him. But Cuban will vote sterling out.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Yes it has and the only solution is to do what I did.
Move to a town that has a very low population of them and buy the nicest place you can afford to live.

Hows the new place brother? have heard from fran lately?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
he reneged on what he said, he said the the teams are a franchise of the NBA and the NBA should be able to fuck him off.
I dont agree with him. But Cuban will vote sterling out.

Then you don't understand monopolies and antitrust laws.

Do you have any idea how many times the NFL said they would run Al Davis out of the league?

How did that work out?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Then you don't understand monopolies and antitrust laws.

Do you have any idea how many times the NFL said they would run Al Davis out of the league?

How did that work out?

Are you questioning me or Mark Cuban?
I have no idea about the NFL or Al davis.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Hearing is set for June 3rd.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

yea Tim Donaghy

Nails

• Getbig V

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10954789/nba-initiates-charge-los-angeles-clippers-owner-donald-sterling

NEW YORK -- The NBA charged Donald Sterling on Monday with damaging the league and its teams with his racist comments, and it set a hearing for June 3, after which owners will vote to decide the future of his ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers.

The league also said the banned owner has engaged in other conduct that has impaired its relationship with fans and merchandising partners.

The owners' vote will take place after the hearing, which will be held in New York.

Sources with knowledge of the NBA's legal strategy tell ESPN.com that Sterling's comments from a CNN interview with Anderson Cooper are included as part of the basis for the charge to remove him and the ownership group. The charge relates to the TMZ audio recording and acts related to that recording, including the CNN interview.

"All of these acts provide grounds for termination under several provisions of the NBA constitution and related agreements," the league said in a statement.

Minnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor, the chairman of the board, will preside over the hearing, which is planned for two days before the start of the NBA Finals. If three-fourths of the owners vote to sustain the charge, Sterling will be forced to sell the team he has owned since 1981.

Silver has said he is confident he has the votes.

Sterling and his lawyer, Maxwell Blecher, received written notification of the charges Monday. Blecher has declined comment through his law firm.

Sterling was banned for life and fined $2.5 million by commissioner Adam Silver after the release of a recording in which he made racist remarks. He has until May 27 to respond to the charge and the right to appear at the hearing and make a presentation in front of the board of governors.

Sterling told a female friend, V. Stiviano, not to bring black people to Clippers games during their conversation that was recorded. Sterling specifically mentioned Magic Johnson and then criticized the NBA Hall of Famer as a poor role model during a recent interview with CNN.

"Among other things, Mr. Sterling disparaged African-Americans and 'minorities'; directed a female acquaintance not to associate publicly with African-Americans or to bring African-Americans to Clippers games; and criticized African-Americans for not supporting their communities," the NBA said.

The league also charged Sterling with issuing a false and misleading press statement about the matter.

Article 13 of the NBA's constitution, which deals with termination of ownership, states that one of the conditions is if an ownership fails or refuses "to fulfill its contractual obligations to the Association, its members, players, or any other third party in such a way as to affect the Association or its members adversely."

A number of sponsors suspended deals with the Clippers in the wake of Sterling's remarks, potentially hurting league revenues, and players have said they would consider a boycott next season if Sterling was still an owner.

"Mr. Sterling's actions and positions significantly undermine the NBA's efforts to promote diversity and inclusion; damage the NBA's relationship with its fans; harm NBA owners, players and Clippers team personnel; and impair the NBA's relationship with marketing and merchandising partners, as well as with government and community leaders," the league said.

If Sterling does not respond to the charge within five business days or appear at the hearing, it would be deemed an admission of the "total validity of the charges as presented," according to the constitution.

But even the players who want him out believe Sterling will fight, and his attorney sent a letter to the league last week informing it that Sterling wouldn't be paying the fine. Blecher also said Sterling will sue if not afforded due process.

Sterling's estranged wife, Shelly, has said she will fight to keep her 50 percent share of the team even if Sterling is forced to sell, but the league said in its statement that "all ownership interests in the Clippers will be terminated" if the charge is upheld.

Shelly Sterling's lawyer, Pierce O'Donnell, released a statement on Monday.

"We have just received the voluminous charges and are beginning the process of carefully reviewing them," O'Donnell said. "Based on our initial assessment, we continue to believe there is no lawful basis for stripping Shelly Sterling of her 50 percent ownership interest in the Clippers. She is the innocent estranged spouse. We also continue to hope that we can resolve this dispute with the NBA for the good of all constituencies."

Information from ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne, ESPN.com's Darren Rovell and The Associated Press was used in this report.

Nails

• Getbig V

Hit Man  ??? or Shitty burglar hired to steal the rest of those recorded tapes???

Cops responded to the home of V. Stiviano Monday after someone broke a window and tried to break into her home ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources say ... at around 11:30 AM ... someone broke a window in the front of the house and tried to get in.  Stiviano was not home, but her brother and sister were inside the house and heard the commotion.

We're told the would-be burglar tried to jimmy another window but the person was scared off by the people inside.

For some reason ... no one called the cops for hours.  The call came in at 2:50 PM ... long after the bad guy left.

Gee ... wonder what they were trying to get?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz32CkEQxUM

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Stupid, fucking pathetic, racist, old man. But what bearing does it have on anything? He hires blacks and pays them well, who cares how ignorant he is? This is stupid.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
The NBA charged Donald Sterling on Monday with damaging the league - kobe didnt damaged the league with his fucking homo?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
The NBA charged Donald Sterling on Monday with damaging the league - kobe didnt damaged the league with his fucking homo?

That's EXACTLY what I was saying to some people yesterday.

The league is actually fucking themselves over on this one... I almost feel they are doing it in such a way that he will inevitably get to keep his team and they can say, well, "We tried..."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
That's EXACTLY what I was saying to some people yesterday.

The league is actually fucking themselves over on this one... I almost feel they are doing it in such a way that he will inevitably get to keep his team and they can say, well, "We tried..."

A big dog and pony show.

Would really like to hear the conversations going on with the 30 or so owners behind closed doors right now.

Nails

• Getbig V
Funny how they only quote and highlight the black part of his statement and not the white part

Mark Cuban: If I See a Black Guy in a Hoodie I Cross the Street

::) ::) ::)

Cuban was participating in an onstage interview that included a range of topics. When the conversation turned to bigotry and Donald Sterling, Cuban had this to say: "I know I'm prejudiced, and I know I'm bigoted in a lot of different ways. If I see a black kid in a hoodie on my side of the street, I'll move to the other side of the street. If I see a white guy with a shaved head and tattoos [on the side he is on], I'll move back to the other side of the street. None of us have pure thoughts; we all live in glass houses," Tennessean.com reports.

The timing of Cuban's comments may be hard for some to swallow, considering that the NBA is still in the throes of handling the Sterling scandal and just a year ago, "hoodies" and "black kids" became a national discussion after Florida teen Trayvon Martin was gunned down while wearing a hoodie. The NBA allowed Miami Heat players to wear hoodies in a team photo to protest the shooting.  

Cuban, who is part of the league of owners who will vote June 3 on whether or not Sterling gets to keep his team, told the audience that he has decided which way he will vote but isn't ready to speak on it. He did add that he believes voting Sterling out of the NBA is a "slippery slope" and feels that he may come off as a hypocrite in voting on whether or not Sterling gets to stay.  

When asked about keeping bigotry out of the NBA, Cuban said: "You don't; there's no law against stupid. I'm the one guy who says don't force the stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are."