Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75612 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
When Chris Paul leaves the clippers no one will care about them.
I hope Donald makes a lot money and the clippers move to Seattle.
But I hope he wrecks havoc first.

maybe Steve Ballmer  will try and move the clippers over to seattle and team up again with his buddy paul allen who own the seahawks like you said

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
2 billion damn, and not one championship banner to go with it.

this is going to be one of those purchases that they will regret after a few days.

Nails

• Getbig V
in order to rid itself of the history of Donald Sterling and its Racist team, the new owner will move his team to Seattle where the city of seattle has be patiently waiting for their team again since the NBA ripped it from them when they were about to be competitive again OKC

the NBA owes it to Seattle   ::)

Maybe it was done purposely all along to find a way to move the clippers from LA to Seattle  ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
So Sterling paid what? 14 million for the Clippers?

Who really gets the last laugh if it sells for 2 billion.

Sterling.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
So Sterling paid what? 14 million for the Clippers?

Who really gets the last laugh if it sells for 2 billion.

Sterling.

I just read its a false rumour that it was sold.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I just read its a false rumour that it was sold.
Its not finalized, but it does say on sportscenter that a 2 billion dollar bid was submitted.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Its not finalized, but it does say on sportscenter that a 2 billion dollar bid was submitted.

Shizzo, get ahold of Arce and Quickerblade and let's put in a $2.1 billion bid.

I'm sure you can come up with your 25%.   ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
ESPN quickly retracts its story and is now saying its ONLY A BID of $2 Billion

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11003237/former-microsoft-executive-steve-ballmer-submits-winning-bid-buy-clippers-according-sources

ormer Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer has submitted a bid of $2 billion to buy the Los Angeles Clippers, sources have confirmed to ESPN.

Sources tell ESPN.com's Darren Rovell that Ballmer's bid is the highest so far, topping bids from groups led by David Geffen ($1.6 billion) and L.A. investors Tony Ressler and Steve Karsh ($1.2 billion). Geffen confirmed to ESPN on Thursday night that his group has formally withdrawn from the bidding.

Sources, meanwhile, tell ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne that negotiations are ongoing and Ballmer's bid has not been proclaimed the winner yet. Banned owner Donald Sterling's lawyer tells ESPN that his client has not signed off on any sale and would need to do so before a bid could be accepted.

Sterling's wife, Shelly, has pushed to negotiate a sale before Tuesday's board of governors meeting at which both of the Sterlings' ownership interests could be terminated, while Donald Sterling has vowed to fight the NBA's attempts to force a sale.

News of Ballmer's bid was first reported by the Los Angeles Times.

The $2 billion price tag would be the second-most ever for a North American professional sports franchise. The Los Angeles Dodgers were sold in 2012 for $2.1 billion. It would be the most paid by far for an NBA team, after the $550 million paid for the Milwaukee Bucks this year.

Ballmer, 58, was CEO of Microsoft from 2000 to '14, and reportedly is worth $20 billion. He was the only investor that did not immediately seek out other partners when preparing a bid.

On Wednesday, Seattle Seahawks (and former USC Trojans) coach Pete Carroll took to Twitter to back Ballmer.

Pete Carroll        ✔ @PeteCarroll
Follow

The Clippers would be so fortunate to get Steve Ballmer as owner. He's a great competitive force & would bring big energy to the LAC fanbase

It's not the first time Ballmer has bid on an NBA team. He was part of a group that attempted to buy the Sacramento Kings last year, with the intent of moving the team to Seattle. NBA owners voted to reject the proposed move.

Ballmer told The Wall Street Journal earlier this month that, should he obtain the Clippers, he would not attempt to move the franchise from Los Angeles, saying that would be "value destructive."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Sterling is the new Charlie Sheen. Winning.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Only in America  ;D

Somebody post the gif of woody drying his eyes with wads of cash.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Shizzo, get ahold of Arce and Quickerblade and let's put in a $2.1 billion bid.

I'm sure you can come up with your 25%.   ;D

Arce is will shelly sterling right now.

first thing I do is fine every player that dumped their clipper tops at midcourt and turned there shirts inside out. JJ redick included.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Arce is will shelly sterling right now.

first thing I do is fine every player that dumped their clipper tops at midcourt and turned there shirts inside out. JJ redick included.

We will draft white players only.

And change the name of the team to the Los Angeles WASPs.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
We will draft white players only.

And change the name of the team to the Los Angeles WASPs.

We want to win though.
 We stick with the same team, just withhold pay from players for 6 months so we can cover the interest repayments. Make them run drills for 8 hours a day and fuck watching tape, they can watch Mya Angelou recite poetry on youtube for another 3 hours, this will keep the NAACP off our backs.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
BREAKING NEWS
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11003237/former-microsoft-executive-steve-ballmer-submits-winning-bid-buy-clippers-according-sources

Former Microsoft exec to buy Clips

Former Microsoft executive Steve Ballmer has submitted a winning bid of $2 billion to buy the Los Angeles Clippers, sources have confirmed to ESPN.

Sources tell ESPN's Darren Rovell that Ballmer's bid beat out bids from groups led by David Geffen ($1.6 billion) and L.A. investors Tony Ressler and Steve Karsh ($1.2 billion).

The $2 billion price tag would be the second-most ever for a professional sports franchise. The Los Angeles Dodgers were sold in 2012 for $2.1 billion.

Continued proof Ballmer and Allen are two lucky SOBs.  Subtract Bill Gates from their lives and they are broke as any GetBigger.  Asswipe Deal of the Century!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Continued proof Ballmer and Allen are two lucky SOBs.  Subtract Bill Gates from their lives and they are broke as any GetBigger.  Asswipe Deal of the Century!
Lol!!! Ballmer was with Microsoft since 1985. He was also the CEO from 2000-2014. He paid his dues brah.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Lol!!! Ballmer was with Microsoft since 1985. He was also the CEO from 2000-2014. He paid his dues brah.

Who spent 2.5 yrs in New Mexico?  He could have picked two other classmates.  Ok, Ballmer got more tech credits than Allen. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
conspiracy theory?   sterling released the tapes intentionally to be FORCED to sell the team in a brutally public bidding war.

NO WAY this team sells for 2 BILLION without the whole "buy this team and be the hero that saved us from that big bad mean man!"  We now see the buyer as the good guy.  I bet most people can name 3 owners... Jordan, Cuban, and this new dude.

Nails

• Getbig V
Shelly Sterling will sign a deal tonight to sell the L.A. Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer ... for $2 billion ... sources familiar with the negotiations tell TMZ Sports.

Contrary to various reports ... the deal has not be signed, but in the last 2 hours Ballmer and Shelly have made "an agreement in principle."

We're told lawyers for both sides are currently hammering out details, and they expect the parties will sign on the dotted line before midnight Pacific Time

Our sources say Ballmer has agreed that he will not move the team from Los Angeles to Seattle ... where he has deep roots. We do not know if that promise is memorialized in the agreement.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Sterling is a genius. The release of a 5-minute audio tape increased his team's value from $500 million to $2 billion. He only paid $12 million for the team. Damn good return on a 20 year investment.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Sterlings did well, they factored in the capital gains tax also.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Shelly Sterling will sign a deal tonight to sell the L.A. Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer ... for $2 billion ... sources familiar with the negotiations tell TMZ Sports.

Contrary to various reports ... the deal has not be signed, but in the last 2 hours Ballmer and Shelly have made "an agreement in principle."

We're told lawyers for both sides are currently hammering out details, and they expect the parties will sign on the dotted line before midnight Pacific Time

Our sources say Ballmer has agreed that he will not move the team from Los Angeles to Seattle ... where he has deep roots. We do not know if that promise is memorialized in the agreement.

Is that booty's high school graduation photo?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sterling is a genius. The release of a 5-minute audio tape increased his team's value from $500 million to $2 billion. He only paid $12 million for the team. Damn good return on a 20 year investment.

I think you're right.  The funny thing will be all the people out there saying "Sterling is so dumb, he'd never think of that".

Dude didn't get to a 1.9 billion value (BEFORE this sale) by being stupid.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
this team is not worth 700M, like I said after CP3 is gone and Rivers leaves it will the shit hole it was before Chris Paul joined.
Los Angeles will always be about the Lakers no matter how tragic they are.

what happened to all the black entertainers they were interested in buying the clippers..fuck you mayweather and Oprah. When it became real these punk ass entertainers run away.

Im glad sterling got his money but this is a horrible investement.

Nails

• Getbig V
Anyone else but me think that Ernie Johnson and Kenny Smith go home and vent to their wives about how much of ignorant Charles Barkley is and all the while referring him to the "N" word  ???