Author Topic: TrueProtein.com  (Read 1102 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
TrueProtein.com
« on: June 05, 2008, 01:41:51 PM »
Anyone using their mixtures?   Good combinations?  What's your results with dieting?  Wild guess they are better than Weider, MuscleTech and other sugar flavored proteins on the market.
Oh...Monica!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: TrueProtein.com
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 01:43:03 PM »
dante is a stand up guy and the stuff he sells is quality product at very good prices..   your mixture depends on your personal metabolism and current physique goals..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 01:55:21 PM »
I've used their services in the past, but about a year or two ago i stopped bothering with protein powders altogether,  I'll maybe have a shake once a week or two but not religiously anymore, gains are same as when I was having 3 shakes a day.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 02:17:53 PM »
It is a great site if you have specific needs for your protein (carbs, creating, etc.).  But it would be confusing to look at for a novice.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »
I've used their services in the past, but about a year or two ago i stopped bothering with protein powders altogether,  I'll maybe have a shake once a week or two but not religiously anymore, gains are same as when I was having 3 shakes a day.

yep like I said protein powder is a scam

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 02:24:25 PM »
divcom, if you notice, the guy telling you protein is a scam happily admits he is a "145 lb weakling" ...

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 02:28:45 PM »
divcom, if you notice, the guy telling you protein is a scam happily admits he is a "145 lb weakling" ...

actually 152 lbs of monstrous meat now, and if you post a current pic I bet I still have more muscle than you.

That doesn't matter though, I'm just relaying the consensus of the scientific community as reported in the NY Times today.  All I had to do to post the news was type a few characters on my keyboard and move my mouse around.  It didn't require much muscle.  I bet even a small girl could do it, so what is the relevance of my size?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 02:35:18 PM »
Anyone using their mixtures?   Good combinations?  What's your results with dieting?  Wild guess they are better than Weider, MuscleTech and other sugar flavored proteins on the market.
Your guess would be correct. For the price, value and what you get? It makes sense. Trueprotein is for anybody but it seems to me only the most serious 'athletes' use it and order from there.

3 things we agree on... What has this world come to?
?