Author Topic: Rich Piana Says He's Off Steroids Until 2016 & Goes Over PCT  (Read 3811 times)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
Rich Piana Says He's Off Steroids Until 2016 & Goes Over PCT
« on: October 03, 2015, 02:28:06 PM »
Rich says he's going to stay off the jesus juice until the end of 2015. He then goes over his PCT protocol, well actually, he just talks about using hCG in huge doses (5,000 IU's per shot)

Why doesn't he talk about the anti-estrogens needed to offset the hCG? You do need to take anti-estrogens if you're using that much hCG right? Is he taking too much hCG in your opinion?

Thanks

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Rich Piana Says He's Off Steroids Until 2016 & Goes Over PCT
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 02:57:01 PM »
Rich says he's going to stay off the jesus juice until the end of 2015. He then goes over his PCT protocol, well actually, he just talks about using hCG in huge doses (5,000 IU's per shot)

Why doesn't he talk about the anti-estrogens needed to offset the hCG? You do need to take anti-estrogens if you're using that much hCG right? Is he taking too much hCG in your opinion?

Thanks

His methods are not to be advised

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 03:16:22 PM »

Thanks

As far as the anti-estrogens go, I never even heard of using them in conjunction with HCG until recently.  I just did my HCG, watched my balls magically inflate, along with my libido, and that was that.  What's the downside to not running an anti-estrogen with HCG?

Depocyp

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »
As far as the anti-estrogens go, I never even heard of using them in conjunction with HCG until recently.  I just did my HCG, watched my balls magically inflate, along with my libido, and that was that.  What's the downside to not running an anti-estrogen with HCG?

What the fuck?? Anti-estrogens work for one purpose, as an ANTI ESTROGEN. Used to prevent a hormonal rebound might be a GOOD reason to use them?

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 07:48:01 PM »
What the fuck?? Anti-estrogens work for one purpose, as an ANTI ESTROGEN. Used to prevent a hormonal rebound might be a GOOD reason to use them?

I don't need a 25 yo to define anti-e for me.  Even though we didn't really have those back in the late '80s, I use them now.  However, what benefit do they provide when used with HCG during PCT?  Your term "hormonal rebound" doesn't mean shit without relating it to my question.  What's your protocol for running an anti-e with HCG?   I never come off, so this is more or less for my own edification, and for the other 2 or maybe 3 other bros on Earth that evidently don't run an anti-e during PCT.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 11:47:34 PM »
higher dosages of HCG allegedly lead to estrogen spikes because a higher signalling of HCG, which is a LH analogue (or FSH ? i always confuse the two) leads to more testosterone production, however a certain portion of testosterone is always aromatized into estrogen...
the theory is that theres a limit to the amount of testosterone your body can produce in response to HCG and that big dosages lead to excess estrogen but not any more excess testosterone production than you would get with more sensible amounts

since you actually only need 250 to 500 iu once or twice week of HCG to mimick natural testosterone production (there are studies on that, i think someone recently posted them on here or promuscle) then using a much higher amount at once would probably lead to massive estrogen production
WHICH IN TURN would suppress your HPTA further and actually prevent recovery... excess estrogen = shut down

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 11:51:50 PM »
Piana is dumb.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 08:29:53 AM »
That much HCG prolly equals a supraphysiological dose anyway. He probably still uses slin and GH when hes "off" too. Well i know he pretends not to use it but i dont believe it.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 12:59:16 PM »
Come on, he's not going off. His ego & mental state won't allow it.

At best, he will reduce the dose & then claim that his supplement line is responsible for keeping his strength & size.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 05:47:13 AM »
He stays on GH  he said that in a few interviews or videos he saiD in one it just helps him heal faster.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 07:06:48 AM »
Come on, he's not going off. His ego & mental state won't allow it.

At best, he will reduce the dose & then claim that his supplement line is responsible for keeping his strength & size.

You couldnt have said it better.... :)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 07:51:38 PM »
i would think with 5,000 iu's you would need some sort of anti-e to prevent gyno from that shit. am i wrong?

is piana's advice not to be trusted?

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 02:27:40 AM »
I shot 5,000 IU's of HCG twice and havn't seen any estro sides but I'n still popping adex. My question is so you guys mix the HCG and draw it all up and just shoot some change the needle tip a week later and shoot more? seems better top just slam the whole shot and buy the 2,500IU HCG vials.

I don't like leaving shit in syringes so I just slammed all 5,000 IU's.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2015, 06:07:47 AM »
now that i think about it the olympia is over so he has time till the arnold to get ready for the booth posedowns and his little insulin trick he does leading up to that

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 07:06:55 AM »
Well if you think about it, its not like the SEO he has in his arms and delts is going to go anywhere while hes off gear.  ;D