Author Topic: List of Politicians, Writers, party Elders who believe Trump may be a Dem plant  (Read 2577 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Look, a repub congressman believes Trump may be a Dem plant:

Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) said in a recent local radio interview that he thought there was a "small possibility" Trump could be a Democratic plant
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEYQFjAHahUKEwir9-GI6Z_HAhXVEpIKHeRjDDY&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkingpointsmemo.com%2Flivewire%2Ftrump-carlos-curbelo-democratic-plant&ei=JUjJVevQB9WlyATkx7GwAw&usg=AFQjCNHAZr_8zyKvbNA3CmKESAB3Ch7Jow&sig2=mVabNeKeOkrPqnCC-r-ZEw

Brent Budowsky: Is Trump a Clinton plant?
Trump has a history. He has donated substantial money, to his credit, to the Clinton Foundation. He was an important supporter of Hillary Clinton for president in 2008, and was a notable donor to her campaign that year. In the past Trump has offered very high praise for the former secretary of State — especially when he was supporting and helping to fund her presidential campaign in 2008.
http://thehill.com/opinion/brent-budowsky/250445-brent-budowsky-is-trump-a-clinton-plant

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Moderators please move to Conspiracy Theories board.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Aside from Alvin Greene, it happened in another US Senate race in 2012.
That's at least TWO US senate races where people openly admit a plant/helping other candidates to fake the weakest possible nutjob and/or water down support.  But no, it could only happen in senate twice, but never in the prez race, right?

How I Helped Todd Akin Win — So I Could Beat Him Later

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/todd-akin-missouri-claire-mccaskill-2012-121262.html#ixzz3iZB12V6h

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I haven't seen you this scared since Palin.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

only you are dumb enough to think anyone (other than McCain campaign managers) were scared of Palin

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Aside from Alvin Greene, it happened in another US Senate race in 2012.
That's at least TWO US senate races where people openly admit a plant/helping other candidates to fake the weakest possible nutjob and/or water down support.  But no, it could only happen in senate twice, but never in the prez race, right?

How I Helped Todd Akin Win — So I Could Beat Him Later

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/todd-akin-missouri-claire-mccaskill-2012-121262.html#ixzz3iZB12V6h

what  exactly is your definition of a "plant'

Mccaskill didn't "plant" Akin and  he wasn't a phony candidate secretly working for her (both of which you suggest of Trump)

All she did was figure out that he was the easier candidate to beat in the general election so she took his own nutty statements and advertised the shit out of them because she realized the batshit crazy wing of the party were the dominant voters in the primary

Also keep in mind it wasn't a secret either

Everyone knew it at the time she was doing it

240 is Back

• Getbig V

yes, i'm very much scared of Trump.  

Bill Clinton encouraged him to run after attending Trump's wedding and spending the $ that donald gave to his association.

Anyone who isn't scared of "lifetime dem encouraged by dem to run against his dem wife while shitting all over FOX and other repubs" is, well, probably a democrat lol.

Come on man... i've said since 2011 that trump has one goal - make repubs look terrible.  He made a mess of the birther issue (and it's a legit issue).  he's turned the formidable Jeb into a scared jellyfish.  He has FOX apologizing to him, punking megyn kelly, the hero of fox viewers.

Bro, if you weren't emotionally invested, if you had no preference, you'd step back and look at the damage trump is doing to the GOp and realize... wow, maybe he's not a repub after all?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
All she did was figure out that he was the easier candidate to beat in the general election so she took his own nutty statements and advertised the shit out of them because she realized the batshit crazy wing of the party were the dominant voters in the primary

All bill clinton did was call up a longtime buddy, donor, family friend, and encourage him to run.

All Trump has done... shit over repubs WAY more than hilary (you know that, right?)
All Trump has done... made FOX look petty and stupid and unfair
All Trump has done... made repubs look like loud, rude, classless fcks making jokes about periods and shitting on vets.

Just because the palin-loving base excuses his trashy behavior doesn't mean moderates/independents will.  have you see how trump polls with them?  Trump loses by 30 states.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
yes, i'm very much scared of Trump.  

Bill Clinton encouraged him to run after attending Trump's wedding and spending the $ that donald gave to his association.

Anyone who isn't scared of "lifetime dem encouraged by dem to run against his dem wife while shitting all over FOX and other repubs" is, well, probably a democrat lol.

Come on man... i've said since 2011 that trump has one goal - make repubs look terrible.  He made a mess of the birther issue (and it's a legit issue).  he's turned the formidable Jeb into a scared jellyfish.  He has FOX apologizing to him, punking megyn kelly, the hero of fox viewers.

Bro, if you weren't emotionally invested, if you had no preference, you'd step back and look at the damage trump is doing to the GOp and realize... wow, maybe he's not a repub after all?

or even worse

he's totally a Republican which is why he seems to  be appealing to the majority of Republican voters in these early polls

the problem is (for Repubs) that he's  not kissing the party's ass and he likes to say stuff out loud and in public that they all agree to only say behind closed doors and to deny in public

240 is Back

• Getbig V
he's totally a Republican

Is he?   What about his positions tell you this man is a republican?

I read he was pro-abortion, supported the assault weapons ban, supported universal healthcare, and letting 11 million illegals stay here.

Also, he says he might just run against republicans in the election, right?   I mean, which repub voices encouraged him to run?  Bill Clinton, right?   WHich repubs were at his wedding.  The clintons, right?  Which candidates did he donate to?  Dems, right?

Can you list the reasons why you think he's a republican?  Even Megyn Kelly had to say "just when DID you decide to no longer be a democrat?"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
All bill clinton did was call up a longtime buddy, donor, family friend, and encourage him to run.

All Trump has done... shit over repubs WAY more than hilary (you know that, right?)
All Trump has done... made FOX look petty and stupid and unfair
All Trump has done... made repubs look like loud, rude, classless fcks making jokes about periods and shitting on vets.

Just because the palin-loving base excuses his trashy behavior doesn't mean moderates/independents will.  have you see how trump polls with them?  Trump loses by 30 states.

except both groups totally deny that and of course Trump has been talking about running for POTUS for years

btw - of course Trump will lose

he's not even running

it's a goof  and a big FU to everyone

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I read he was pro-abortion, supported the assault weapons ban, supported universal healthcare, and

Also, he says he might just run against republicans in the election, right?   I mean, which repub voices encouraged him to run?  Bill Clinton, right?   WHich repubs were at his wedding.  The clintons, right?  Which candidates did he donate to?  Dems, right?

Can you list the reasons why you think he's a republican?  Even Megyn Kelly had to say "just when DID you decide to no longer be a democrat?"

so  what

you can find individual Republican who support (or have supported) all of those things

again - please give us your definition of a plant since you seem to think both Akin and Trump were planted by Dems

I can't quite see the comparison between Dem and Akin

Also explain what exactly Trump gets out of this since I think we can all agree that he only does what is good for himself (and don't tell me he gets a Dem POTUS because he doesn't exactly seem thrilled with the current Dem POTUS and he does just fine regardless of who is in office)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

I read he was pro-abortion, supported the assault weapons ban, supported universal healthcare, and letting 11 million illegals stay here.

Just look at the difference yesterday between Trump and Hillary.

Leave policies completely out of it and look at the body language between the 2.

Trump stands up like a man and faces the press. Answers every single question they ask with super confidence.

Hillary gives some bizarre 20 second sound byte about how "women are oppressed" or some shit then scurries away like a cowardly little rat behind her aides while the press is shouting out questions to her. How can anybody be inspired or respect weak behavior like that? She OBVIOUSLY looks like she is trying to cover something up.

Trump is like "here I am...bring it on motherfuckers"

I know which one I respect more when it comes to situations like this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Leave policies completely out of it and look at the body language between the 2.

agreed - and I think repubs are so drawn into his body language and charm - they forget about his 62 years of supporting democrats and truly being a democrat.

One doesn't just magically transform all of their core beliefs conveniently when the tea party comes into power.  Megyn Kelly agrees with me - "When did you stop being a democrat, Mr. Trump?"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
agreed - and I think repubs are so drawn into his body language and charm - they forget about his 62 years of supporting democrats and truly being a democrat.

One doesn't just magically transform all of their core beliefs conveniently when the tea party comes into power.  Megyn Kelly agrees with me - "When did you stop being a democrat, Mr. Trump?"

And then he counters with the Ronald Reagan card.

And so far it works.

Still a long way to go though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

And so far it works.

anytime a person is confronted with straight liberal hypocrisy, the response is always "Reagan was great!"

It's the ultimate in "I have no argument, but I just FEEL like I'm right and you suck".

Anytime a person brings out the reagan card, and refuses to admit the liberal things that Reagan truly stood for - amnesty, AWB, growing govt, raising taxes - I walk away from that argument.  They admit they want to eat baby food politics, they want pre-chewed snippet of feel-good history, and I let them have it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

And so far it works.

Did you see his NEW strategy?  As brilliant as it is transparent.

In monday night's press conference, Trump was repeatedly asked "HOW will you deal with china, HOW will you get that wall, HOW will you create jobs"?  Finally, the media is over the lust and they want to ask him actual policy questions.

And trump's response?  "In the business world, I don't share my strategies until AFTER I win the contract, and this is no different" (paraphrased, you can look it up).  His answer is to just say he's not telling us HOW until after we give him the job.

Sadly, a lot of idiots will cheerlead this.  They could catch trump pissing on their grandmother and they'd cheer his strong urine stream.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Did you see his NEW strategy?  As brilliant as it is transparent.

In monday night's press conference, Trump was repeatedly asked "HOW will you deal with china, HOW will you get that wall, HOW will you create jobs"?  Finally, the media is over the lust and they want to ask him actual policy questions.

And trump's response?  "In the business world, I don't share my strategies until AFTER I win the contract, and this is no different" (paraphrased, you can look it up).  His answer is to just say he's not telling us HOW until after we give him the job.

Sadly, a lot of idiots will cheerlead this.  They could catch trump pissing on their grandmother and they'd cheer his strong urine stream.

It's not "what" he says so much as it is "how" he says it.

Charisma and powerful speaking skills can take you VERY far in this game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It's not "what" he says so much as it is "how" he says it.

Charisma and powerful speaking skills can take you VERY far in this game.

I admit, I was honestly unprepared for Trump's answer on policy specifics.  He's not going to tell us how he's going to fix everything, he's just going to become president, and fix it.

It's so simplistic, so insulting, and in this world of people that vote angry against everything that's gotten our country to the awesome place it is in... it could work.  People aren't aware of the intricate balancing act that obama, bush, clinton, bush, reagan have all done - despite their antics and failings, we really are the #1 nation in the world, we really are the last superpower and it is really great here.

Trump might just fck that up.  we might be facing sanctions, embargo, tariffs, and destroyed treaties from our current trading partners, the minute he takes office, thanks to his big rude mouth. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so  what

you can find individual Republican who support (or have supported) all of those things

again - please give us your definition of a plant since you seem to think both Akin and Trump were planted by Dems

I can't quite see the comparison between Dem and Akin

Also explain what exactly Trump gets out of this since I think we can all agree that he only does what is good for himself (and don't tell me he gets a Dem POTUS because he doesn't exactly seem thrilled with the current Dem POTUS and he does just fine regardless of who is in office)

Rob - I've asked you like 5 times now to explain your definition of a "plant" and what exactly Trump gets out of being used as such

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Rob - I've asked you like 5 times now to explain your definition of a "plant" and what exactly Trump gets out of being used as such

Okay, i think he really wants to be prez, or he wants hilary to win. 
I think he'd prefer to be president, but if they run against each other, then worst thing that happens is, his good wedding buddy hilary wins, and he ends up secretary of whatever, if he wants it.
He gets the monster attention he loves, that feuds with Rosie don't deliver anymore.

And lets be honest here - Trump was a very outspoken liberal for 62 years.  That doesn't just change when he turned 63 and coincidentally, the tea party arrived in 2010.  Trump decided to put out a new positions book in 2011, and voila, tons of oppotunity to grow his brand.  Either win presidency or lose and still be the #1 face and voice in the country.  Write his own ticket after that. 

to what extent he is a plant, I don't know.  Maybe he knows, maybe he'd duped too.  But i do think the clintons stacked the deck - Bill has no biz calling trump to eoncourage him to take on hilary - his motive (and what trump has done since them - take attention from hilary's scandal and make jeb look like shit)

Proof is in the pudding.  We'll never get Bill or Donald admitting it.  But when all is said and done, if Hilary is prez, her legal issues never getting attention, if jeb is neutered and the repub brand takes a monster hit, and fox news looks like bullies.... well, proof is in the pudding.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Okay, i think he really wants to be prez, or he wants hilary to win. 
I think he'd prefer to be president, but if they run against each other, then worst thing that happens is, his good wedding buddy hilary wins, and he ends up secretary of whatever, if he wants it.
He gets the monster attention he loves, that feuds with Rosie don't deliver anymore.

And lets be honest here - Trump was a very outspoken liberal for 62 years.  That doesn't just change when he turned 63 and coincidentally, the tea party arrived in 2010.  Trump decided to put out a new positions book in 2011, and voila, tons of oppotunity to grow his brand.  Either win presidency or lose and still be the #1 face and voice in the country.  Write his own ticket after that. 

to what extent he is a plant, I don't know.  Maybe he knows, maybe he'd duped too.  But i do think the clintons stacked the deck - Bill has no biz calling trump to eoncourage him to take on hilary - his motive (and what trump has done since them - take attention from hilary's scandal and make jeb look like shit)

Proof is in the pudding.  We'll never get Bill or Donald admitting it.  But when all is said and done, if Hilary is prez, her legal issues never getting attention, if jeb is neutered and the repub brand takes a monster hit, and fox news looks like bullies.... well, proof is in the pudding.

You realize this is nothing more than your very vivid imagination

You think Bill somehow tricked Trump into running and that Trump doesn't even know he was tricked?

One of  the possible end games for this "trick" by Bill Clinton is that Trump becomes POTUS

The only pudding on this topic is inside your skull

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You realize this is nothing more than your very vivid imagination
You think Bill somehow tricked Trump into running and that Trump doesn't even know he was tricked?
One of  the possible end games for this "trick" by Bill Clinton is that Trump becomes POTUS
The only pudding on this topic is inside your skull

At the very least - can you admit the possibility that Clinton "encouraged" trump to enter the race because Clinton thought it would somehow benefit Hilary?   

I mean, saying no means he thought it'd have no effect (impossible) or that a well-known billionaire with close ties to the clintons would hurt them.  These are the only 3 possibilities - Clinton thought it'd help, hurt, or have no effect. 

obviously, we can toss the "no effect".  Now we have to ask - Did clinton encourage Trump cause he thought it'd HELP or HURT?  We can safely assume he didn't push trump cause he wanted hilary to have a tougher time.

What is left?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
At the very least - can you admit the possibility that Clinton "encouraged" trump to enter the race because Clinton thought it would somehow benefit Hilary?   

I mean, saying no means he thought it'd have no effect (impossible) or that a well-known billionaire with close ties to the clintons would hurt them.  These are the only 3 possibilities - Clinton thought it'd help, hurt, or have no effect. 

obviously, we can toss the "no effect".  Now we have to ask - Did clinton encourage Trump cause he thought it'd HELP or HURT?  We can safely assume he didn't push trump cause he wanted hilary to have a tougher time.

What is left?

People in both their groups say it was never discussed

Trump has talked about running for YEARS

This seems to be the year when everyone and their brother is running for the Republian Nomination (I believe we're up to 18 now)

Trump is a world class narscissist and seems to only do whatever he wants to do all the time (case in point this Megan Kelly nonsense where he just keeps doubling down)

so

the answer is no I don't think it's possible or even plausible

240 is Back

• Getbig V
People in both their groups say it was never discussed

Oh, did you expect either to ADMIT it?

Please please please tell me you're not being just how repubs were during the previous elections - "I don't care how many women accuse him, they're all framing Cain" and "technically, Palin's IQ and education and work experience are greater than obama"...

I mean, he calls him, he's encouraging, and not only does trump run after 25 years of flirting with it, but he also magically decides to shit on all of the hilary threats in the process?

I guess, when all is said and done, and hilary wins 40 states and appoints trump secretary of something, we'll all look back at the 2012 birtherism and the 2016 Bush-collapse and thank Trump for it, with a wink and a nod.

The call came as Trump was making a final decision about whether to run, and he was candid about his political ambitions and his potential interest in seeking the White House during the talk, these allies said.

The 42nd president listened intently and then analyzed Trump’s prospects and his desire to rouse the GOP base, the Trump allies said.

The tone of the call was informal, and Clinton never urged Trump to run, the four people said. Rather, they said, Clinton sounded curious about Trump’s moves toward a presidential bid and told Trump that he was striking a chord with frustrated conservatives and was a rising force on the right.

One person with knowledge of Clinton’s end of the call said the former president was upbeat and encouraging during the conversation, which occurred as Trump was speaking out about GOP politics and his prescriptions for the nation.