Author Topic: Real men of Getbig, I have a question for you  (Read 4575 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Real men of Getbig, I have a question for you
« on: December 05, 2008, 04:00:13 PM »
Notice I said "real mean" in the title so if you discuss which bodybuilder looked better than the other than please leave now. No offense intended, the world is full of fags and you are all entitled to your opinions.

Ok, now that the fags are gone. What do you guys think of these fkn mutts who sit on here and talk about whether they prefer a huge black muscleman or a huge white one? It used to be only 2 queers discussing it, now it seems like a hot topic around here. Are there really that many fags here? Does anyone think it is possible to talk about which male physique they prefer day in and day out and be heterosexual? Cuz I honestly can't imagine a real man discussing this type of nonsense.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Real men of Getbig, I have a question for you
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 04:03:21 PM »
fags for sure.

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 04:05:22 PM »
fags for sure.

I have not been this upset since the days of Team Nasser(thanks a lot Bluto! ;)). Every time I log on people are talking about which man looked better all oiled up half naked. What kind of man talks about this shit!?
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 04:06:25 PM »
Well, its gay as gay can be, for "straight" man to discuss who has the best est, most shredded ass. But hey, I just stay away from those threads, just as they seem to do when I post some fine ass chick, naked.

I've said it before, I'll say it again- start a thread about some fine ass honey, with password to her site included, and only 2 men show up. Start a thread about an ivory and an ebony mountain of muscle, and all the muscle worshipers come out to take part, and the thread goes 1700 pages...... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »
Notice I said "real mean" in the title so if you discuss which bodybuilder looked better than the other than please leave now. No offense intended, the world is full of fags and you are all entitled to your opinions.

Ok, now that the fags are gone. What do you guys think of these fkn mutts who sit on here and talk about whether they prefer a huge black muscleman or a huge white one? It used to be only 2 queers discussing it, now it seems like a hot topic around here. Are there really that many fags here? Does anyone think it is possible to talk about which male physique they prefer day in and day out and be heterosexual? Cuz I honestly can't imagine a real man discussing this type of nonsense.

If you don't want to talk bodybuilding on a bodybuilding site....go here www.joelocalpt.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 04:08:10 PM »
If you don't want to talk bodybuilding on a bodybuilding site....go here www.joelocalpt.com

What sort of things will I be allowed to post there, Coach? Anything goes?
HAHA, RON.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 04:08:11 PM »
I have not been this upset since the days of Team Nasser(thanks a lot Bluto! ;)). Every time I log on people are talking about which man looked better all oiled up half naked. What kind of man talks about this shit!?

but its more than that, theyre insane. you cant discuss the same shit over and over for 4 years without being insane in the membrane.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 04:08:48 PM »
Well, its gay as gay can be, for "straight" man to discuss who has the best est, most shredded ass. But hey, I just stay away from those threads, just as they seem to do when I post some fine ass chick, naked.

I've said it before, I'll say it again- start a thread about some fine ass honey, with password to her site included, and only 2 men show up. Start a thread about an ivory and an ebony mountain of muscle, and all the muscle worshipers come out to take part, and the thread goes 1700 pages...... :-\

It used to be just one thread, but these homos are branching out. Talking their queer talk all over the board. Who fkn cares what roided up loser looked better than the other anyway? I can't believe how open some of these guys are with their homosexuality.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »
but its more than that, theyre insane. you cant discuss the same shit over and over for 4 years without being insane in the membrane.

I can't even argue with the same person on here for more than a day or so. You sling some shit and move on. WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE GUYS!!!!!!!??????
E

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 04:10:46 PM »
What sort of things will I be allowed to post there, Coach? Anything goes?

Almost anything.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 04:11:59 PM »
Almost anything.

How about Chris Mason and his "shitty" products? Can I talk about that?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »
december 5th

dear diary

spent all day talking about dorian vs ronnie

december 6th

dear diary

spent all day talking about dorian vs ronnie
Z

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 04:12:36 PM »
How about Chris Mason and his "shitty" products? Can I talk about that?

Sure, it would make for good debate.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 04:13:44 PM »
Sure, it would make for good debate.

I have a HUGE collection of private photobucket pictures I have accumulated through the years, can I photoshop them and post them?
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 04:40:26 PM »
danielson is pretty pissed off right now.....it's kinda turnin me on.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »
The f'n mindboggling number of pics these titlings dig up to prove some point, no idea what it is, is incredible.  Hours scouring the internet for pics of their favorite oiled up, thonged muscleman..."I'm sure this picture will convince them....." 

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »
it's a bodybuilding website, this is what should be discussed, would rather the whole website pay attention to
your cellphone in the gym? or how you can't use dumbbells cuz they hurt your Mp3?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »
it's a bodybuilding website, this is what should be discussed, would rather the whole website pay attention to
your cellphone in the gym? or how you can't use dumbbells cuz they hurt your Mp3?

Don't anger danielson...

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2008, 04:49:48 PM »
Don't anger danielson...

All these guys who come on here and say "oh men in thongs are gay" this is a bodybuilding website you queers, hit the bricks if you don't
like it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2008, 04:51:56 PM »

All these guys who come on here and say "oh men in thongs are gay" this is a bodybuilding website you queers, hit the bricks if you don't
like it.

You must have a drawer full of other men's soiled posing panties.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2008, 04:52:24 PM »

like it.

No offense, but you've only been around a couple of months, right?  This debate he's talking about is tiresome after awhile. 

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »
Doesn't matter if they're gay, straight or bi. They're entitled to their opinions aslong as it doesn't hinder on the time had by the other 99.9% of those who visit this forum. If you don't like their posts, petition it to Ron, though chances are it will fall on deaf ears.

The f'n mindboggling number of pics these titlings dig up to prove some point, no idea what it is, is incredible.  Hours scouring the internet for pics of their favorite oiled up, thonged muscleman..."I'm sure this picture will convince them....." 

You hit the nail on the head. Even Hulkster and ND themselves have lost their way, regarding the point they're trying to prove; besides the main point of "who is better." It's now simply become a case of tearing down the other's "man" at any cost by posting irrelavent pics, quotes, and using personal attacks. The taking over of various threads with this (now) meaningless debate is almost getting out of control.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 05:02:23 PM »
ok what should be discussed on a bodybuilding forum?

serious answers only

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 05:03:21 PM »
ok what should be discussed on a bodybuilding forum?

serious answers only

E

oh uh, someone called on the fag defense team

earl to the rescue!! woooh wooh wooh!
Z

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 05:03:29 PM »
The solution would be to inform the loser of the argument (ND) to cease and desist.

Then we can get back to "quality BB threads" that danielson starts, like putting a starbucks in every gym. Hard core baby! :-\