Author Topic: Real men of Getbig, I have a question for you  (Read 4619 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Real men of Getbig, I have a question for you
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2008, 06:13:14 PM »
it's a bodybuilding website, this is what should be discussed, would rather the whole website pay attention to
your cellphone in the gym? or how you can't use dumbbells cuz they hurt your Mp3?

What about real men only did you not understand? If you honestly give a fuck about which dude in a thong looks better than another, then take that shit to another thread you fkn homo.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2008, 06:19:20 PM »
Yes, I know you do.

Actually I was just playing with you Coach.
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2008, 06:22:34 PM »
Ok, now that the fags are gone. What do you guys think of these fkn mutts who sit on here and talk about whether they prefer a huge black muscleman or a huge white one? It used to be only 2 queers discussing it, now it seems like a hot topic around here. Are there really that many fags here? Does anyone think it is possible to talk about which male physique they prefer day in and day out and be heterosexual? Cuz I honestly can't imagine a real man discussing this type of nonsense.

Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(

Seriously, this used to be a fun site to shoot the shit and occasionally own some n00b, but the worship of oiled men in thongs has gotten way out of hand.  Yeah, we all lift weights and diet (except Squadfather), but most of us could care less about the "competitive bodybuilding" scene. I think we need new mods to delete the fag shit and get this board back on track.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2008, 06:28:21 PM »
Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(

Seriously, this used to be a fun site to shoot the shit and occasionally own some n00b, but the worship of oiled men in thongs has gotten way out of hand.  Yeah, we all lift weights and diet (except Squadfather), but most of us could care less about the "competitive bodybuilding" scene. I think we need new mods to delete the fag shit and get this board back on track.  >:(

so why are you watching live bodybuilding show webcasts?

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2008, 06:31:14 PM »
so why are you watching live bodybuilding show webcasts?

E

Shouldn't you be over on "Mr. Levrone's" site posting with one hand?  ::)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2008, 06:31:31 PM »
Fact is, there are many men who contradict themselves here for one reason or another. Whether it's that they give in to the peer pressure and social acceptance of calling BBing "gay" or whether they're just confused in-the-closet homosexual muscle worshippers with self-hatred, that's unknown.

Just because Dorian said this sport is gay, doesn't make it so. Time to think for yourselves.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2008, 06:33:45 PM »
Fact is, there are many men who contradict themselves here for one reason or another. Whether it's that they give in to the peer pressure and social acceptance of calling BBing "gay" or whether they're just confused in-the-closet homosexual muscle worshippers with self-hatred, that's unknown.

Just because Dorian said this sport is gay, doesn't make it so. Time to think for yourselves.

It's gay because men are judging other naked men. How could that not be considered gay? Next time you are with your buddies, tell them to strip down to their underwear and tell them you want to "judge" them on how they look naked. You think that's a straight man activity?
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »

Shouldn't you be over on "Mr. Levrone's" site posting with one hand?  ::)

haha you're owned so you ignore the question just like bluto

you say bodybuilding is gay yet you watch the live shows hahahahaha ;D

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2008, 06:34:24 PM »

Lifting weights, dieting, and building a decent physique for health, aesthetics, or just a sense of accomplishment is fine, but the whole "competitive bodybuilding scene" is gayer than a $3 bill.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2008, 06:36:30 PM »
still waiting for what should be discussed on a bodybuilding forum

no answer means i've owned yet another thread 8)

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2008, 06:37:51 PM »

E

Working out, Starbucks in the gym and bitches.
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2008, 06:39:11 PM »
haha you're owned so you ignore the question just like bluto

you say bodybuilding is gay yet you watch the live shows hahahahaha ;D

E

When the topic of conversation on the board on a given night is a particular webcast, watching the webcast creates material for posting.  How do you know what to rip on Bob Chick about if you're not watching hin trip over his dick live?  That's a far cry from being the #1 fan of a bodybuilder to the point you have a man-crush on him, right Earl (president of the Kevin Levrone fan club)?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2008, 06:41:27 PM »

E

Well, if you're a n00b, training and dieting advice, warnings that supplements are bullshit, and warnings about the homosexuality of "competitive bodybuilding" are always helpful.

Otherwise, ownings and off-topic postings are often entertaining.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2008, 06:41:44 PM »
Working out, Starbucks in the gym and bitches.

you don't have many posts in the training forum, most of your posts are here in the G&O where we talk pro bodybuilding

we always talk about '"bitches" but i don't think anybody originally came here to talk about them, when i think "bitches" i don't think of bodybuilding forums

starbucks ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2008, 06:42:34 PM »

When the topic of conversation on the board on a given night is a particular webcast, watching the webcast creates material for posting.  How do you know what to rip on Bob Chick about if you're not watching hin trip over his dick live?  That's a far cry from being the #1 fan of a bodybuilder to the point you have a man-crush on him, right Earl (president of the Kevin Levrone fan club)?

excuses ::) ::)

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2008, 06:42:56 PM »

starbucks ??

Starbucks beats the shit out of most coffee.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2008, 06:43:16 PM »
you don't have many posts in the training forum, most of your posts are here in the G&O where we talk pro bodybuilding

we always talk about '"bitches" but i don't think anybody originally came here to talk about them, when i think "bitches" i don't think of bodybuilding forums

starbucks ???

E

Gyms should have a Starbucks or a nice coffeehouse in them, so you can socialize and get some much needed caffeine.
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2008, 06:44:22 PM »
Almost anything.

Well, I have my limits. I just may join your forums....besides, at times I'd like to hit you for some training advice.  ;)
HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2008, 06:45:33 PM »
Well, if you're a n00b, training and dieting advice, warnings that supplements are bullshit, and warnings about the homosexuality of "competitive bodybuilding" are always helpful.

Otherwise, ownings and off-topic postings are often entertaining.

yes when you're a noob, but training and dieting isn't rocket science

somebody like "geo" can say they come here for ownings or off topic posts, but that excuse doesn't work for YOU ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2008, 06:47:02 PM »
Gyms should have a Starbucks or a nice coffeehouse in them, so you can socialize and get some much needed caffeine.

nobody joins a gym for coffee

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »
yes when you're a noob, but training and dieting isn't rocket science

somebody like "geo" can say they come here for ownings or off topic posts, but that excuse doesn't work for YOU ;)

E

Earl-  which one of us is sniffing Kevin Levrone's panties?   Case closed. ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2008, 06:48:29 PM »
but the whole "competitive bodybuilding scene" is gayer than a $3 bill

It has become so a bit lately, now that we've had a lot of sordid stuff about the behind-the-scenes activities of some of the pros come to light. Back in the 90s, I followed bodybuilding pretty closely via the magazines (mainly FLEX and a couple of others) and I never once saw competitions or even bodybuilding as being 'gay'. The mags focused mainly on training and nutrition and made it seem like a cool subculture that wasn't for everyone.

Problem now is that in forums like this one, people are free to speak their mind and slander whoever they want in whichever way they want, all under the shield of anonymity. Which is why some guys try and outdo the others in proclaiming how cool they are simply because they are disgusted by bodybuilding. In their defense, there are no cool characters in the "sport" now to look up to.

I know Danny is just trying to get a raise out of some people here cause he loves the drama, but some of the guys here always seem to be trying a little too hard about convincing everyone else that they aren't gay, which they do by referring to 'men in thongs' and all that. Guess what, no one cares whether you are gay or not and whether you think BB is gay or not (not addressing you there, GB). And as much as I love reading the stuff posted on here cause of the entertainment factor, I still mainly come on here to catch up with BB news as limited in scope and entertainment it is - it's not something you can discuss with anyone in your family or friends.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2008, 06:48:58 PM »
nobody joins a gym for coffee

E

People don't join a gym for the shitters either, but they are a nice touch, no?
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »
The f'n mindboggling number of pics these titlings dig up to prove some point, no idea what it is, is incredible.  Hours scouring the internet for pics of their favorite oiled up, thonged muscleman..."I'm sure this picture will convince them....." 

Yep....I don't get that either. They have their favorite images memorized and cataloged, so that they can BAM!, just pull 'em out on anyone who doesn't share their worshipin' opinion.....

HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2008, 06:50:40 PM »

Earl-  which one of us is sniffing Kevin Levrone's panties?   Case closed. ::)

it must be you because i know it isn't me :P

E
E