Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym.  (Read 49677 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Altercation At The Gym.
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 01:33:10 PM »
 It's a health club. I usually work out at Power Gym, but on weekends I prefer to work out at this gym because it is close to my house and Power Gym is on the other side of town, and I don't want to drive.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So in this health club there was a beast on the squat rack using the only Olympic bar in the gym for 500lb squats that you eventually beat up and afterwards said beast pressed criminal charges for the beating he received at your hands, correct?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 01:33:30 PM »
What kind of "health club" is this. Curves has more olympic bars than this place.

You'd be surprised how hardcore Curves actually is.   ;D
S

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 01:33:54 PM »
How the fuck do you possibly break a german shepards spine with your bare hands?

This "suckmybutthole" seems like a pathological liar. Probably weaker than a newborn kitten and skinnier than a crackwhore on speed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 01:34:34 PM »
fixed.

No wonder you sympathize with that guy, since you are so much like him: you are both short, fat and, judging from his demeanour, he is trailer park trash just like you. Hey, QuakerPhaggot, how many truck drivers you let fuck your wife's asshole in exchange for money to buy Budweiser and pork rinds? Ha ha ha ha... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »
POLICE REPORT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
S

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 01:34:59 PM »
suckmymuscle if u end up having to go to jail for this id be more than happy to take over as mod on the nutrition board for u
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 01:35:54 PM »
hahahaha, i love how these made up fight stories always go just like a Chuck Norris/Steven Seagal movie with the classic bully/working man's hero setup, bully has the bar and says he won't give it up, Mr. Hero sticks up for everyone and confronts bully, bully swings and misses then "hero" beats him up. ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »
So in this health club there was a beast on the squat rack using the only Olympic bar in the gym for 500lb squats that you eventually beat up and afterwards said beast pressed criminal charges for the beating he received at your hands, correct?

You obviously missed the part where I state that he was squatting 500 lbs "for quarter reps with two spotters." Learn to read, dumbass. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 01:38:15 PM »
hahahaha, i love how these made up fight stories always go just like a Chuck Norris/Steven Seagal movie with the classic bully/working man's hero setup, bully has the bar and says he won't give it up, Mr. Hero sticks up for everyone and confronts bully, bully swings and misses then "hero" beats him up. ::)

Be careful, bro. Suckyliar will threaten to track down and kill you like he did Earl.  ;D

io856

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 01:39:07 PM »
hahahaahaha

and then the supposed kicking of the ribs even though the guy  had two spotters with him...  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2009, 01:39:35 PM »
POLICE REPORT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

I will. I can't now for legal reasons.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2009, 01:40:38 PM »
suckmymuscle if u end up having to go to jail for this id be more than happy to take over as mod on the nutrition board for u

You got it. I will talk to Ron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2009, 01:41:08 PM »
Be careful, bro. Suckyliar will threaten to track down and kill you like he did Earl.  ;D
I've seen Earl offer that guy a plane ticket and hotel accomodations a hundred times and 'sucksameandick' always backs down.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2009, 01:41:28 PM »
hahahahaa, i'll bet due to "suckmymuscle's" massive size and strength the battalion of cops needed two pairs of cuffs to restrain this living breathing supersized Rocky Balboa. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2009, 01:42:34 PM »
hahahahaa, i'll bet dude to "suckmymuscle's" massive size and strength the battalion of cops needed two pairs of cuffs to restrain this living breathing supersized Rocky Balboa. ;D
I bet the police dogs backed away in fear of recieving a broken back at the hands of the super sized suckmybutthole.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2009, 01:43:18 PM »
hahahaahaha

and then the supposed kicking of the ribs even though the guy  had two spotters with him... 

The spotters just wet away. They seemed to be just helping him out. They didn't seem to be his friends.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2009, 01:43:50 PM »
Good thing suckcockmuscle is extremely wealthy and can pay off the court system to keep his record clean.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2009, 01:45:01 PM »
I've seen Earl offer that guy a plane ticket and hotel accomodations a hundred times and 'sucksameandick' always backs down.

suckymenspenis is the biggest bullshitter here.

Thankfully his stories always provide me with a few laughs  ;D

Good thing suckcockmuscle is extremely wealthy and can pay off the court system to keep his record clean.

Yet he is humble so he trains at health clubs where they have only one Olympic bar

Mons Venus

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2009, 01:50:09 PM »
hahahahaa, i'll bet due to "suckmymuscle's" massive size and strength the battalion of cops needed two pairs of cuffs to restrain this living breathing supersized Rocky Balboa. ;D

No, but when the police car arrived at the gym to settle the thing, the two cops were intimidated by my size and called backup and two more cars arrived. Of course they didn't need it since they had guns and could shoot me, but the psychological factor spoke higher. I thought they would call air support, but alas, I was wrong about that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mons Venus

« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2009, 01:52:12 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2009, 01:52:49 PM »

Bullshit. I have given my address the first time and he came up with some excuse not to send me the tickets. I realized he was bullshitting me and so now it would be pointless to give my address again. We both know he won't send the money.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »
  You obviously missed the part where I state that he was squatting 500 lbs "for quarter reps with two spotters." Learn to read, dumbass. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm gonna let that go cause it was funny.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2009, 01:55:13 PM »
Never seen a gym with one olympic bar and "a line waiting to use it" lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »
Never seen a gym with one olympic bar and "a line waiting to use it" lol

That's because you've never been to a gym. You only workout at home doing your hardcore Bowflex workouts. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE