Author Topic: Study - Diet Sodas are of no benefit to dieters - I call bullshit  (Read 35267 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
 This c.u.n.t, W8 whatever, is truly the dumbest bitch to post in this board. I post not one, not two, not even three studies proving my point that most sweeteners do indeed cause insulin release, but four, and instead of admitting that she is wrong she comes up with bullshit excuses. Hey, dumbass, the fact that aspartame does not cause change in glycemic status in fasting individuals does not mean it doesen't cause insulin release. The two things are not mutually synonymous! Releasing insulin does not necessarily = change in blood glucose status. During a fast, levels of glucagon and GH rise to counter hypoglycemia, so of course you can have elevated insulin levels and maintain blood sugar homeostasis. Like I said, diabetics have both high circulating insulin levels and high blood sugar levels. Riddle me that? The problem with arguing with people who don't know shit about physiology and endocrinology is that they can't even understand why they are wrong. The bottom line is that sweeteners do cause insulin release. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm not going to attempt to get involved in the debate between you and W8, but I do have one simple request that might be of benefit at the end of your comments.

Instead of stamping your aggressive stance with "SUCKMYMUSCLE", why not instead use the overpowering "SUCKMYDICK" at the end of your posts?  Wouldn't that produce a more poignant response after a wordy owning?

Just a suggestion..
"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
The spirit of Andy Kaufman is strong in those who are trying to convince us that diet soda makes us fat

So if you may be too stupid to get that reference

suckmymuscle

I'm not going to attempt to get involved in the debate between you and W8, but I do have one simple request that might be of benefit at the end of your comments.

Instead of stamping your aggressive stance with "SUCKMYMUSCLE", why not instead use the overpowering "SUCKMYDICK" at the end of your posts?  Wouldn't that produce a more poignant response after a wordy owning?

Just a suggestion..
"1"

You are right. But in the case of W8 telling her to suck dick is like rewarding her. If men were cows and sperm were milk, W8 would be the milk bucket of the World's best cow milk drawer...;

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bradistani

• Getbig V
big business has government in pocket shocker  ::)

w8m8

This c.u.n.t, W8 whatever, is truly the dumbest bitch to post in this board. I post not one, not two, not even three studies proving my point that most sweeteners do indeed cause insulin release, but four, and instead of admitting that she is wrong she comes up with bullshit excuses. Hey, dumbass, the fact that aspartame does not cause change in glycemic status in fasting individuals does not mean it doesen't cause insulin release. The two things are not mutually synonymous! Releasing insulin does not necessarily = change in blood glucose status. During a fast, levels of glucagon and GH rise to counter hypoglycemia, so of course you can have elevated insulin levels and maintain blood sugar homeostasis. Like I said, diabetics have both high circulating insulin levels and high blood sugar levels. Riddle me that? The problem with arguing with people who don't know shit about physiology and endocrinology is that they can't even understand why they are wrong. The bottom line is that sweeteners do cause insulin release. :)

SUCKY

We knew you had nothing else to present, thankyou for the vindication.

Whether Adonis, Tbombz or [much less] my fragrant self, you have been dealt with to an almost unfathomable and arguably diabolical degree; please do fuck off!

Now, to important matters.

T.A, let us discuss meringues... fillings therein, wines thereof!

I must say, a delightful Asti - from the Piedmont Valley, hewn from the finest Moscato grapes - doth ring my bell, verily so no less!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Whether Adonis, Tbombz or [much less] my fragrant self, you have been dealt with to an almost unfathomable and arguably diabolical degree; please do fuck off!

I must say, a delightful Asti - from the Piedmont Valley, hewn from the finest Moscato grapes - doth ring my bell, verily so no less!!

Might I suggest a wine from Annefield Vineyards at Annefield Plantation.  The same builder and architect that built Annefield Plantation built my house in the 1850s using an Italianate and Greek Revival style that was popular in the Antebellum South.
http://annefieldplantation.com/index.php

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Might I suggest a wine from Annefield Vineyards at Annefield Plantation.  The same builder and architect that built Annefield Plantation built my house in the 1850s using an Italianate and Greek Revival style that was popular in the Antebellum South.
http://annefieldplantation.com/index.php

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

suckmymuscle

Bitch...all the studies I posted clearly state most artificial sweeteners release insulin. Face it: you got owned. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
  Bitch...all the studies I posted clearly state most artificial sweeteners release insulin. Face it: you got owned. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

what do your studies say
about men who chase young men
that pose for erotic videos
on youtube Pedro?

suckmymuscle

what do your studies say
about men who chase young men
that pose for erotic videos
on youtube Pedro?

My studies show that women who have pictures of dogs as their avatars on internet message boards show they subconsciously realize what they truly are. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

why deny your
sexuality here
you are so
open about it
elsewhere Pedro

suckmymuscle

why deny your
sexuality here
you are so
open about it
elsewhere Pedro

Bitch, you are so unwitty it is not even funny(pun intended). I am pretty much demolishing you and you know it. Trust me, I will make you cry if you keep at it. And stop calling me Pedro, you fugly whore. One of my parents is Anglo and the other is European and I was born in America. Why you keep calling me that is beyond me but then again not only are you a bitch but you have the brains of one as well. No wonder the picture in your avatar. :D And I am not gay or bisexual - not that there is anything wrong with that. In fact, I am one of the very few straight guys who posts on Getbig.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

you are bisexual
you post about it
on brazilain boytoy videos
on youtube
why not admit it here
Pedro

suckmymuscle

you are bisexual
you post about it
on brazilain boytoy videos
on youtube
why not admit it here
Pedro

At least learn how to spell Brazilian correctly, you dumb bitch. Any evidence for anything you said? Prove it or STFU.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy

Just a suggestion..
"1"

Ha ha! My laugh for today. Classic, man. Pure classic.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
If you're going to drink soda, look for some that have STEVIA in it instead of the other stuff. The gov/was trying to keep stevia off the shelves but too many people smartened up on the benefits of it. I believe coke and pepsi caved and are making or going to make stevia type products.

I believe they already have!

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/12/coke-truvia-stevia-fda-safe-pepsi.php

w8m8

SUCKY

;D  in your dreams mongol .. you are a laughing stock .. rat studies lolololololololololersss sssssssssssssssssssssss

You've placed yourself on a pedestal due to the fact you're a mod here .. it's really more funny how you have let that define how smart you think you are .. pretty sad life you got there SUCKY .. so it's understandable why you get so riled up here :D

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Dave Palumbo drank a liter a day of diet soda.

žoklis

• Getbig II
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458357
CONCLUSION:

Caffeine has some potential to benefit training outcomes via the anabolic effects of the increase in testosterone concentration, but this benefit might be counteracted by the opposing catabolic effects of the increase in cortisol and resultant decline in the testosterone:cortisol ratio.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10698173

Green tea polyphenols, especially the catechin, (-)-epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), have been proposed as a cancer chemopreventative based on a variety of laboratory studies. For clear assessment of the possible physiological effects of green tea consumption, we injected pure green tea catechins ip into rats and studied their acute effects on endocrine systems. We found that EGCG, but not related catechins, significantly reduced food intake; body weight; blood levels of testosterone, estradiol, leptin, insulin, insulin-like growth factor I, LH, glucose, cholesterol, and triglyceride; as well as growth of the prostate, uterus, and ovary. Similar effects were observed in lean and obese male Zucker rats, suggesting that the effect of EGCG was independent of an intact leptin receptor. EGCG may interact specifically with a component of a leptin-independent appetite control pathway. Endocrine changes induced by parenteral administration of EGCG may relate to the observed growth inhibition and regression of human prostate and breast tumors in athymic mice treated with EGCG as well as play a role in the mechanism by which EGCG inhibits cancer initiation and promotion in various animal models of cancer.
Has anyone tought about caffeine and especially green tea lowers testosterone?

žoklis

• Getbig II
here iz full study on green tea and hormones
http://endo.endojournals.org/content/141/3/980.full

suckmymuscle

;D  in your dreams mongol .. you are a laughing stock .. rat studies lolololololololololersss sssssssssssssssssssssss

You've placed yourself on a pedestal due to the fact you're a mod here .. it's really more funny how you have let that define how smart you think you are .. pretty sad life you got there SUCKY .. so it's understandable why you get so riled up here :D

Imbecile liar, two of the studies were performed on Humans, and rat studies are perfectly adequate to prove the point that something affects Humans as well. Why? Because rats are physiologically identical to Humans. Why do you think pharmaceutical companies test their drugs on rats for Human consumption you dumb turd? Rats have pretty much the same drug uptake sites than Humans, the same liver enzymes, same metabolic pathways, etc. Their pancreas works the same as Humans and they have the same insulin receptors as Humans. Therefore, what causes insulin release on rats will cause the same roughly to the same degree on Humans, you stupid bitch. Fucking owned. ;) Holy shit, I am dishing out ownings to dumb bitches left and right. ;D Makes me feel like a pimp. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

Imbecile liar, two of the studies were performed on Humans, and rat studies are perfectly adequate to prove the point that something affects Humans as well. Why? Because rats are physiologically identical to Humans. Why do you think pharmaceutical companies test their drugs on rats for Human consumption you dumb turd? Rats have pretty much the same drug uptake sites than Humans, the same liver enzymes, same metabolic pathways, etc. Their pancreas works the same as Humans and they have the same insulin receptors as Humans. Therefore, what causes insulin release on rats will cause the same roughly to the same degree on Humans, you stupid bitch. Fucking owned. ;) Holy shit, I am dishing out ownings to dumb bitches left and right. ;D Makes me feel like a pimp. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sigh;

One final time, then if you are still unhappy, we'll call mom to pick you up early. I'd suggest having a look at the toys, cakes and cordial, give it a chance?

Either way; You have been declared the loser herein; embrace the loss, make it yours!

I digress; three of your [irrelevant] studies were performed on rats, with the fourth being a study that supports our position. I care not if you - as part of a futile attempt to circumvent our collective drenching of your legs - have adulterated your original post; suchlike is but further grist to this particular 'owning mill' you have found yourself within.

Your animal studies have no relevance here; you - as your own failings doth reveal - have been unable to corroborate them with a single human study, NOT ONE!

Concurrent to this, you have revealed yourself, once more, as quite the mongol; incapable of grasping the earlier point re: promising animal studies, the results of which, do not necessarily translate to humans. Further, your attempt to filibuster by way of conflating said lack of absolute translation with an implied absolute thereof, really does betray you for the odoriferous dunce with whom we are all too familiar.

Moving on;

Now look here, Johnny fuck all - vulgar little shit that you are - you have been passed around heretofore and herein somewhat akin to a packet of low grade, prison cigarettes. Indeed, whilst Adam and I would have perhaps ordered our legion of rapists to 'rubber up', such an assumption cannot be made in equal measure concerning the young man Tbombz; indeed, after witnessing him demolishing you with his somewhat debatorial and undeniably furfuraceous cock, one would be somewhat remiss if not advising you thereafter to locate not only a bottle of Chlorox, but also the attendant ball of wire wool.

I appreciate you cannot "let it go", that the dissonance doth so verily drench your execrable essence with a parity equal in measure to that of the piss currently saturating your mononucleosis legs, but, and to be frank, we are done with you.

On a final note, it is incredibly delightful to watch you manifest your frustrated, owned self via the tri-fecta of poor post construction, emboldened text and smilies thereafter; bravo, keep it up, as said, it is fun... fun fun fun!!!

Thanks for playing and keep the leash... oh and, take a sponge cake home for mom.

Best wishes,

w8m8

suckmymuscle

Sigh;

One final time, then if you are still unhappy, we'll call mom to pick you up early. I'd suggest having a look at the toys, cakes and cordial, give it a chance?

Either way; You have been declared the loser herein; embrace the loss, make it yours!

I digress; three of your [irrelevant] studies were performed on rats, with the fourth being a study that supports our position. I care not if you - as part of a futile attempt to circumvent our collective drenching of your legs - have adulterated your original post; suchlike is but further grist to this particular 'owning mill' you have found yourself within.

Your animal studies have no relevance here; you - as your own failings doth reveal - have been unable to corroborate them with a single human study, NOT ONE!

Concurrent to this, you have revealed yourself, once more, as quite the mongol; incapable of grasping the earlier point re: promising animal studies, the results of which, do not necessarily translate to humans. Further, your attempt to filibuster by way of conflating said lack of absolute translation with an implied absolute thereof, really does betray you for the odoriferous dunce with whom we are all too familiar.

Moving on;

Now look here, Johnny fuck all - vulgar little shit that you are - you have been passed around heretofore and herein somewhat akin to a packet of low grade, prison cigarettes. Indeed, whilst Adam and I would have perhaps ordered our legion of rapists to 'rubber up', such an assumption cannot be made in equal measure concerning the young man Tbombz; indeed, after witnessing him demolishing you with his somewhat debatorial and undeniably furfuraceous cock, one would be somewhat remiss if not advising you thereafter to locate not only a bottle of Chlorox, but also the attendant ball of wire wool.

I appreciate you cannot "let it go", that the dissonance doth so verily drench your execrable essence with a parity equal in measure to that of the piss currently saturating your mononucleosis legs, but, and to be frank, we are done with you.

On a final note, it is incredibly delightful to watch you manifest your frustrated, owned self via the tri-fecta of poor post construction, emboldened text and smilies thereafter; bravo, keep it up, as said, it is fun... fun fun fun!!!

Thanks for playing and keep the leash... oh and, take a sponge cake home for mom.

Best wishes,http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20303371

w8m8

Yawn, your only excuse is that the studies were performed on rats and not Humans. Guess what, bitch? Studies done on rats are relevant on Humans. Why do you think drugs are tested on rats for Human consumption? Riddle me that, dumbass? But since you insist, here are studies proving that most artificial sweeteners cause insulin release in Humans. They are straight out of Pubmed, meaning that they are all double-blind, placebo-controlled:

Just the taste of Socdium Saccharine in this study elicited insulin release

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18556090

In this study, Stevia caused less insulin release than sucrose but still caused it anyway, and aspartame caused insulin release comparable to sucrose - post-padrial insuluin release.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20303371

In this study, glucose by itself caused less insulin release than glucose + diet soda.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19808921

Consider yourself owned, bitch. lol, I am so happy by how I have embarassed you. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

ISUCKMUSCLEDICK

I hoped thought you'd choked on a cake!!

Your comprehension skills are terrible.

As I told you, quit your filibustering attempt to conflate an implied absolute relevancy of rat studies with the, de facto, lack thereof.

Nobody said rat studies per-se are absolutely irrelevant (drugs are tested on rats, nah really?) What was said, was that your rat studies thus far presented are not herein relevent to this example; this by virtue that you have absolutely failed to present a single human study corroborating them, thus you - de facto - vindicate our position.

Or perhaps (and warm up your overly raped asshole once more) you'd like to point to the many drugs that reach phase 5 of drug trials based on the murine pre-clincal phase alone then? LOL ROARING WITH FUCKIN LAUIGHTER, you know-nothing, fucking wet ponce! Did you miss my previous post wherein I declared my previous years working with Merck? But do carry on, wankers like you are the proverbial fish in the barrel LOL

Also, we are discussing Aspartame, so if you could stay on point whilst saving your digressive double talk regarding oro-sensory stimulation, artificial sweeteners and the Cephalic phase of secretion thereof; you are only serving to dig a deeper hole for your fat, virginal self!

Sweet solutions, which are assumed to be highly palatable, have been tested for their efficacy in eliciting cephalic phase insulin release in humans. As discussed above, both nutritive and non-nutritive sweet solutions elicit cephalic phase insulin release in rats. However, in humans, sweet solutions do not appear to be particularly effective stimuli for eliciting the response; in several studies, cephalic phase insulin release was not observed after subjects tasted solutions sweetened with aspartame, sucrose (nutritive) or saccharin (non-nutritive). Although two studies did demonstrate significant increases in pre-absorptive insulin release following either ingesting sweetened solution or tasting a glucose solution, the response to this type of stimulus appears to be less robust than to a whole food.

To determine whether sweet-tasting solutions are effective elicitors of cephalic phase insulin release (CPIR) in humans, two studies were conducted using nutritive and nonnutritive sweeteners as stimuli. Normal weight men sipped and spit four different solutions: water, aspartame, saccharin, and sucrose.

... no significant increases in plasma insulin were observed after subjects tasted the sweetened solutions.

These results suggest that nutritive and nonnutritive sweeteners in solution are not adequate stimuli for the elicitation of CPIR.

For the time being, the money centers on the psychological components of the human equation, but you wont know that, because you are a mongol cunt!

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224496100479

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/003193849400373D

TO REPEAT: YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT ASPARTAME ALONE IS INSULINOTROPIC IN HUMANS, NONE!

If you want to present studies employing various food loads and their insulintropic resonance thereafter, then perhaps, dickhead, why not tell folks to stay away from the "allosteric hazard" that is Leucine and Glucose combos. Also, moron, you do realise that glucagon-like peptide 1 is a fucking satiety hormone? More so, you do realise the relevance thereof both these points taken in tandem re: any argument yourself and Mongol Methyl Mike may have been struggling (like cretins) to cobble together? not that that pair of you are spastics you understand!

Now, idiot, human studies with Aspartame, or, and as said, fuck off.

Little boy, you are a wanker pontificating within the walls of a shit forum, take a day off, sonny!

Are you this much of a failure in real life? I bet you're sat there - stained curtains, shit strewn floor - wanking off about my fine tits as you type? squalid little herbert!

Owned by a lowly girl... on a bodybuilding forum no less!!

hahahahahahaha, you are a quirky little boy.

w8m8

SMM:

Did you actually read the Stevia/Aspartame/Sucrose pre-load/post-prandial study all the way through?

If you were trying to substantiate your position, you probably shouldn't have referenced this paper.

The study did not show that aspartame increases insulin.

SMM getting raped assways, allways, alldays!!

dear me!!