Author Topic: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!  (Read 31939 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2011, 02:06:37 PM »
Pipe down Ole Man River...you and I have had this talk before in which you conceded. Now you care to bring this up again?
Because you interact with one of at least two people who use the account........not Woten the thread starter.

Multiple users bro.

By the way,I hope all is well.  :)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2011, 02:23:51 PM »
a photo of her has been posted, ugly white girl, massive nose, big pores, thin lips, poor skin complexion...   her comments about you taking steroids are funny cuz all the dudes she likes are roid heads... on top of that she is an admitted racist, homophobe, and apparantley hates women as well. a woman hating woman. common among whores, not so common among well adjusted females.

You dont have the right to call anyone ugly buddy.
Trans Milkshake.

w8m8

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2011, 02:27:42 PM »
What did I do to you?

Anyway, great five year old pic of TA standing at 5"11 and all of 155 while starting his "diet" somewhere around 220. You do the math.

Coach, you have NEVER hit the kind of condition (7% BF) that TA has achieved.

NEVER!

You are a cretin with fuck all grasp of closed ward metabolic studies, yet, in spite of this, you have the cheek to attack TA, a man of whom, has not only demonstrated his comprehensive knowledge of said metabolic studies (along with the cutting edge nutrigenomic science thereof) but has also manifested said knowledge in the form of a very real, solid steel, 7% BF physique!

In words that a vulgar, dribbling cunt (such as yourself) might understand, TA not only "talks the talk" he also, in able fashion "walks the walk".

Conversely, you reveal your ignorance of human metabolism (and the consensus science thereof) each time you open your fucking cunt trap!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2011, 02:27:52 PM »
Adonis looking lean and mean in that photo

w8m8

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2011, 02:40:00 PM »
LOL @ all the mongols gathering in a heap of protan and lube to give each other some "back up"

gimmick .. racist ..man hater .. woman hater .. multiple user account .. closeted repressed homosexual .. ugly .. large pores .. big nose .. syntax

lololololololololercopte rs .............

Gaylor is a vile disgusting oil filled deformed pig who fucks and sucks black strangers and steals from his own parents

booty let Little Lee shit on her fake bags and needs acceptance by strangers so desperately she posts nude pics and earns money from a webcam peep show

wes is so old and empty he needed to go to the library to check in on a message board and beg to be a mod

Narcissistic is addicted to the virtual connection so badly his post count is over 35 grand

if any of you fucking losers had a real life you wouldn't be so invested in what I have to say about anything

it shows how deeply I can reach your inner self perception of yourselves and exactly how important you feel about being perceived as someone of value and worth ... build yourselves up online to make up for what you lack IRL

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2011, 02:47:06 PM »
wes is so old and empty he needed to go to the library to check in on a message board and beg to be a mod
Now that hurt me deeply.  :(

You fucking idiot............. talking trash with a 25 cent vocabulary.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2011, 02:51:54 PM »
Yeah there is something wrong here

The pics of the girl that is w8m8 and the words used in the last few posts don't add up

The ultimate end all to this controversy would be the old "take a picture of yourself with a piece of paper that has your name on it" trick

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »
Just when I needed a reminder that this place could be fucking brutal, the lady W8M8 came along :)

Seriously, I remember the days of Mirza and his "I stuck up for you about the peanut butter and dick 'wich; I told him you didn't eat peanut butter" sophomoric, if overwhelming, junior high school schtick.  (I actually feel for Dave.  He's the most relentless troll I think I've ever seen on a forum, which makes me wonder about the poor guy's personal life.  As Adonis would say, who in the blue fuck is compelled to make tens of thousands of posts a year?)

Incidentally, Adam probably was about 7ish percent in those photos.  Maybe 6 and high change if he was a tad bloated?  In all honesty and respect to my fellow Carolinian gentleman, it does look like he lost a lot of size in the dieting process.  On the other hand, however, that lends some credence to his claim that he's a lifetime natty.  I am NOT a lifetime natty and I know what it's like to diet down to the low/mid single digits with and without "help."

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2011, 02:55:10 PM »
Now that hurt me deeply.  :(

You fucking idiot............. talking trash with a 25 cent vocabulary.

LOL.

Wes, you've proven yourself beyond a shout of a doubt.  I'm a little curious:  why do you continue to post here, broham?  I mean, I love Getbig too, but ...

Anyhow, you 'da man!  I hope I'm only in half as good of shape when I'm your age.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2011, 02:56:32 PM »
LOL.

Wes, you've proven yourself beyond a shout of a doubt.  I'm a little curious:  why do you continue to post here, broham?  I mean, I love Getbig too, but ...

Anyhow, you 'da man!  I hope I'm only in half as good of shape when I'm your age.
Thanks,I love this board..........first board I ever joined.

You don`t have to be a certain age to post on a forum and have fun.  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »
LOL @ all the mongols gathering in a heap of protan and lube to give each other some "back up"

gimmick .. racist ..man hater .. woman hater .. multiple user account .. closeted repressed homosexual .. ugly .. large pores .. big nose .. syntax

lololololololololercopte rs .............

Gaylor is a vile disgusting oil filled deformed pig who fucks and sucks black strangers and steals from his own parents

booty let Little Lee shit on her fake bags and needs acceptance by strangers so desperately she posts nude pics and earns money from a webcam peep show

Narcissistic is addicted to the virtual connection so badly his post count is over 35 grand

if any of you fucking losers had a real life you wouldn't be so invested in what I have to say about anything

it shows how deeply I can reach your inner self perception of yourselves and exactly how important you feel about being perceived as someone of value and worth ... build yourseves up online to make up for what you lack IRL

;D

The irony of your post is the best part if all , you go one these trolling-diatribes and then have the audacity to post that somehow you're getting to us  ::) it's YOU who initially are so infuriated at whomever YOU feel compelled to lash out that speaks volumes about your ' inner self perception '

The jokes on you to bad you're to dumb to see it.

And could your ' attack ' on me be any more lame or unoriginal? my post count? you think you're the first one to ever comment on that?  ::) I've been here since 2004 I average 13.7 posts a day , so much for my ' virtual connection '

Seriously I've seen a lot of gimmicks come and go since 04 , at the least you could be is original.

w8m8

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2011, 03:24:21 PM »
The irony of your post is the best part if all , you go one these trolling-diatribes and then have the audacity to post that somehow you're getting to us  ::) it's YOU who initially are so infuriated at whomever YOU feel compelled to lash out that speaks volumes about your ' inner self perception '

The jokes on you to bad you're to dumb to see it.

And could your ' attack ' on me be any more lame or unoriginal? my post count? you think you're the first one to ever comment on that?  ::) I've been here since 2004 I average 13.7 posts a day , so much for my ' virtual connection '

Seriously I've seen a lot of gimmicks come and go since 04 , at the least you could be is original.

LOL, fucking cretin.

NarcissisticDeity, is a piss poor photoshop all you have?

I guess so; well, lets move on from your amateurish bullshit and bring things back on point with your recent round of begging letters to ron; muchos gracias to fat alex for this gem:

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2011, 03:25:17 PM »
Coach, you have NEVER hit the kind of condition (7% BF) that TA has achieved.

NEVER!

You are a cretin with fuck all grasp of closed ward metabolic studies, yet, in spite of this, you have the cheek to attack TA, a man of whom, has not only demonstrated his comprehensive knowledge of said metabolic studies (along with the cutting edge nutrigenomic science thereof) but has also manifested said knowledge in the form of a very real, solid steel, 7% BF physique!

In words that a vulgar, dribbling cunt (such as yourself) might understand, TA not only "talks the talk" he also, in able fashion "walks the walk".

Conversely, you reveal your ignorance of human metabolism (and the consensus science thereof) each time you open your fucking cunt trap!

what a brutal kuntwhore,  I think she's just angry that wes, dante, and coach haven't done a train on her yet

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2011, 03:34:51 PM »
LOL, fucking cretin.

NarcissisticDeity, is a piss poor photoshop all you have?

I guess so; well, lets move on from your amateurish bullshit and bring things back on point with your recent round of begging letters to ron; muchos gracias to fat alex for this gem:

awww went and edited the original post huh? to bad I have it already on screen cap  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »
yes , she didn't have to try that hard either 

we had a seven month relationship

I ended it when I realized that men were right most of the time , women are difficult to live with and moody at least once a month , along with the major high maintenance I just couldn't handle it any longer.

I don't always think of myself as being bi-sexual because honestly the sex with a man is much more satisfying but I know if Carmen Electra came over and was inquisitive I'd be more than happy to have a one on one lesson 

I find some women irresistable and sexy
I find all men attractive and sensual , some moreso than others

at least I know for sure if I ever just snap and kill someone I can survive in prison with no worries 

W8W8 keep trying dummy  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2011, 03:47:41 PM »
W8W8 tried to pull a fast one lol but she needs to be a little smarter first  ;D

I ended it when I realized that men were right most of the time , women are difficult to live with and moody at least once a month , along with the major high maintenance I just couldn't handle it any longer.

I don't always think of myself as being bi-sexual because honestly the sex with a man is much more satisfying but I know if Carmen Electra came over and was inquisitive I'd be more than happy to have a one on one lesson 

at least I know for sure if I ever just snap and kill someone I can survive in prison with no worries 

w8m8

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2011, 03:48:59 PM »
W8W8 tried to pull a fast one lol but she needs to be a little smarter first  ;D

::)

3/10

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2011, 03:51:42 PM »

::)

3/10

You thought you were smart dummy , you're not , you went back and edited the post but didn't anticipate me leaving leaving the original window open  ;) fucking retard

What the matter ashamed your licked some other girls twat for 7 months? hypocrite.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2011, 03:53:54 PM »
..either way I find them both intelligent and refreshing...
This  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2011, 03:54:58 PM »
The newly edited version and the original  ;)

busted  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2011, 03:57:31 PM »
Ain't nothing wrong with two broads eating each other out btw

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2011, 03:59:48 PM »
Ain't nothing wrong with two broads eating each other out btw

I agree but she thinks it's bad now she went and tried to edit out that part  ;D fucking retard.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2011, 04:08:11 PM »
She went back and deleted another post too lol what a fucking moron trying to pull a fast one  ;D

if that's a question ? the answer is no I don't want to be picky

life is like a great buffet with flavors of all kinds and dishes from all over the world so if I get hungry I would like the freedom to try whatever suits my fancy at the moment

if that's a suggestion > same answer 

w8m8

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2011, 04:24:47 PM »
She went back and deleted another post too lol what a fucking moron trying to pull a fast one  ;D

if that's a question ? the answer is no I don't want to be picky

life is like a great buffet with flavors of all kinds and dishes from all over the world so if I get hungry I would like the freedom to try whatever suits my fancy at the moment

if that's a suggestion > same answer  

Jesus fucking christ, Narcistic Deity you are a mongol.

Why?

Well, perhaps now would be a good time to tell us just why your photoshop versions of my posts have absolutely emboldend text?

Small clue, you don't know how to use photoshop's character feature, you fucking retard!

BUSTED, you inept, incontinent, photoshopping twat!

LOL, I mean, shit, just LOOK at the mess ND is attempting to pass off above; abysmal low quality photoshopping; piss poor no less!

If anyone recalls, I was the one that did the fatpanda photoshops; it's a piece of software I actually make a living with.

Here is a link to the BB.com post feat the full compliment of fatpandas photoshops for all those that want to remind themselves of the stuff of legend:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128309901&p=561750021&viewfull=1#post561750021

LOL, just compare those with the shit "Narcistic Moron" is trying to sell LOL, fuckign lamer cunt!

Here is the thread in question (for anyone to read) that Narcistic Spastic is attempting to misrepresent; it's nothing secret, and features my usual standard text, text of which, appears to be somewhat beyond Narcistic Dickheads forging abilities LOL.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194966.0

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2011, 04:30:14 PM »
  ....if there's one thing I learned posting on Getbig....,,is that making an enemy out of Sukmuscle is a sure recipe for disaster...,,,..the dude is a genius and as vicious as a rabid doberman..,,,,.I wouldn't want to be on his bad side,,,just look at what happened to "Tbomz","Pellius" mindspin and others who tried to debate him......you cant win a debate with him....it's impossible,,,, :-\ :-\ :-\