Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855788 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
The infamous "altercation" thread....I won't bother with the specifics....you all can read...

Highlights:

1) Supposedly gets in fight with guy
2) Kicks the guy a few times when he was down
3) Gets taken to police station after this gem:

No, but when the police car arrived at the gym to settle the thing, the two cops were intimidated by my size and called backup and two more cars arrived. Of course they didn't need it since they had guns and could shoot me, but the psychological factor spoke higher. I thought they would call air support, but alas, I was wrong about that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

4) Meeting with OMRB, said guy, and each of their lawyers to commence
5) Hilarity ensued

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
epic irony

Please leave this thread or risk destruction

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
They do exist.  I saw their names in public records and they live at apartment 601.  The have a 31 year old son, possibly SMM.

NEGATIVE

Call the number I provided (WHICH IS THE NUMBER ON THEIR BUILDING'S WEBSITE THAT PUTS YOU IN CONTACT WITH THE SUPERINTEDENT AND THE FRONT DESK SECURITY)  and the management company/superintendent of the building will tell you herself that not only do those 2 apartments NOT exist, but that there are NO RAMOS TENANTS in the building.

I posted all of this around pages 38-45 of this thread.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
This gets better by the page lol. Sucky a.k.a. Pedrophile talked too much and I hope he gets what is coming to him. Sick delusional bastard.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Another interesting tidbit:

http://www.swordforum.com/forums/search.php?searchid=204153

Here are all his posts as a Swashbuckler on a Sword Forum.  He gets into a huge argument with them, claiming to have a 10,000 dollar sword being crafted for him.  They ask him what its for, if its for combat then he proceeds to say he has studied Kenjutsu and needs a sword of high quality and other nonsense. ROFLMOA

lolol, pedro went back and deleted everything, the link doesn't work anymore

Someone is furiously deleting past embellishments ;D ;D ;D ;D

So much for SMM not being Pedro

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
I have never seen anything like this.  OMRB has some serious problems and you can tell by the way he bullshits about EVERYTHING and constantly builds himself up, whether it is his intelligence, his fighting skills, his physique or his place in society that the exact opposite is true.  Deep down this guy really despises himself and who he is, he hates himself so much he can't bear to be himself even online where no one knows him and has to be above eryone else because because he's NOBODY in real life.  I genuinely feel sorry for him. This guy has never even kissed a girl I don't think, all he does is talk about it online because he doesn't even no if he's straight or not!  He is gone for good now I would say as the very last vestige of hope he is now gone.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

That's OK...

A team of us already printed out every single one of his PEDOPHILIC posts and also have screen caps of the information.

Not to mention that most of this information was past along to the right people as well..

He can erase all that he wants.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Getbig legend disturbia strikes again. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Getbig legend disturbia strikes again. 8)

Where the hell is Disturbia?

I've been asking JohnnyNoName about him for weeks, but even Johnny went missing.

Get Disturbia in here.

75,000 cocks, I was hoping for 100,000!

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day

Haha, the plot thickens ;D

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III

I've been asking JohnnyNoName about him for weeks, but even Johnny went missing.

Get Disturbia in here.

"1"

he posts under the bike kunt gimmick

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Disturbia/Avesher is a legendary getbigger.

This is truly a dismemberment.  I was starting to feel bad for "suckmymuscle" until OneMoreRep pointed out what a creep he is.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Get Disturbia in here.

"1"
He reads but doesn't post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
We need a photoshopped Fatality picture with Pedobears head torn off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
We need a photoshopped Fatality picture with Pedobears head torn off.

This dude must be frantically going to all the other sites he posted on that we did not dig up yet and deleting as much as he can.  I ran across some wierdo shit from this freak.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
he posts under the bike kunt gimmick
Wrong again.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Wrong again.

you got an answer for everything old man..hurry up you might miss the early bird specials

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lol, Mr.Simpson, say ing that the Xeelee would make us look too small is an euphemism: if they make the Human galac tic civ i liza­tion from the year 70,000 A.D insignif i cant in com par i son, then imag ine how they would make us look as we are today. To give you an idea, con sider that the Human civ i liza tion in the story is com posed of qua tril lions of peo ple spread across 100,000,000 plan ets, and capa ble of such tech no log i cal feats as faster-than-light travel and planet ter raform ing, and yet the Xeelee were so incom pre hen si bly supe rior that they deemed the Human civ i liza­tion as being beneath notice. In the war against the Xeelee, 10,000,000,000 peo ple died a year for 20,000 years, and the most we accom plished was to pester the Xeelee in the same way that mos qui toes pester us. Truly fright en ing. I agree with you that CGI can’t ren der that for less than a bil ion Dol lars: the Xeelee are sim ply way too majes tic; way too titanic. As for Keanu, I don’t agree with you. In the war with against the Xeelee, Humans used cloned troops. Reeves could be the pro to­type sol dier. Imag ine how beau ti ful it would be to watch ten bil­lion Keanus being atom ized a year for twenty thou sand years by the god-like aliens.

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2008/12/18/earth-to-keanu-youre-a-bit-late-but-you-look-great

What a fucking nut.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Once again, Mr.Simpson scores a fuck ing goal. I finally saw this gem — films come out here about two weeks afte they do in the U.K/U.S — and it is utter garbage. The whole eco log i cal theme was too hyper bolic, as if the planet were at the edge of col lapse, when in real ity we still have a cou ple cen turies to go before the level of poi sons in the atmo phere reaches a cri ical thresh hold. Besides, any aliens who found a planet with a sen tient species would be far more inter ested in the species than on the planet. The orig i nal was bet ter in the sense that nuclear weapons cn really wie out all life on Earh sans cock roaches in 20 min utes, giv ing the orig nal film a sense of real urgency.

What really pises me off, though, is that, with so much truly great sci-fi out there, they would make such a sopho moric film on an even more sopho moric story. You know what I would really like to see in the sil ver screen? “The Xeelee Sequence”, by Stephen Bax ter. It is a much deeper, and more stim u lat ing science-fiction than most of the garbage out there:

It is the year 70,000 AD, and Humans, after a series of wars and diplo matic deal ings, have sub dued the entire MW Galaxy and are now a galaxy-spanning civi iza tion that is the most pwer ful they are aware of. How ever, when Humaniy reaches the cen ter of the galaxy, they meet the Xeelee, a mys te ri ous race of aliens who con trol the super mas sive black hole at the cen ter of the galaxy. The Xeelee are pos s esed of very strange tech nol ogy that appears mag i cal and incom pre hen si ble for the extremely advanced Human galac tic empire. After a war that lasts for a few thou sand years and in which the Xeelee seem to mosty ignore Mankind, the Xeelee aban don the black hole and Humans take con trol of it. To make a long story short, the black hole at the cen ter of the MW was only one of mil lions of black holes in mil lions of galax­ies the Xeelee con trol. In fact, they are spread across the entire Uni verse liv ing at the cen ter of galax ies, where super mas sive black holes are, and they use these super mas sive black holes for their own purposes.

What Human ity ignores is that the Xeelee are on a cosmic-wide war against the photino birds, dark mat ter beings that are accel­er at ing the death of stars through out the entire Uni verse because they pre fer stars in a white dwarf sta tus, and that the “war” with Humans for con trol of the super mas sive black hole at the ceter of the MW, wich mobi lized the entire resourcs of the galaxy-wide Human empire, was a minor dis trac tion for the Xeelee, and they gave it up because they had mil lions of super mas sive black holes and the loss of one would make no dif fer ence to them and they couldn’t afford to bte with any thing other than the photino birds. Humans were these galaxy-spanning civ i liza tion pos s esed of inced i bly advaned tech nol ogy, such as warp drive, grav ity manip u la tion and the abil ity to creat time-dilation fields, and yet they were like fleas com pared to the Xeelee. In fact, the Xeelee evolved for BILLIONS of years since the Big Bang, and their tech nol ogy is so hyper-advanced as to be beyond god-like. Some of the descip tons Bax ter gives of the strug gle between the Xeelee and photino birds are headache induc ing, such as the Xeelee throw ing entire galax ies as if they were pieces of rocks at their ene mies, and engi neer ing their entire civi iza tion in a multi-dimensional per pet ual time-loop so as to give them selves more time AND options to defeat the photino birds. The “wings” of Xeelee craft are made of time-space costruct itself, allow ing them to travel between uni verses, dimen sions and time instantly. How­ever, the most impres sive descrip tion of all is of the “The Ring” an object 200,000,000 light-years across built by the Xeelee of time-space con struct that is so mas sive that it can tear a hole in our Uni verse to another Uni verse, which they built to escape the photino bird once and for all. The last book of the sequance is “The Ring”, and it ends with the Xeelee finally fin ish ing off Human ity by mak ing all the stars in the MW die except for the Sun, and then they lock the remain ing Humans on Earth inside a four-dimensional quan tum prison, leav ing Human ity to pon der it’s mis take eter nally — for time never passes inside a 4-D prison — while watch ing the photino birds kill all the stars in the Uni­verse until dak ness is all that’s left. Humans finally under stand that they should have been fight ing the photino birds, and com­pre hend how fool ish it was to oppose the hyper-powerful aliens. The book ends with the Xeelee finally con ced ing defeat to the photino birds after 20 bil lion years of war, and exit ing our Uni­verse via the ring.

What I like about this book is that Bax ter has a PhD in physics, so can afford to give minu tiae descrip tions of the tech nol ogy and sci ence behind the races in his book wthout look ing fool ish. The other thing I like is that most sci-fi por trays civ i liza tions that are cen turies or at best mil lenia ahead of us, whilst with the Xeelee Bax ter describes a civ i liza tion that is truly hyper-advanced, being bil lions of years ahead of where we are today. The Xeelee make the gods from most mytholo gies seem like impo tent pussies in com par i son: not only do they have power over the entire Uni­verse, they have almost com plete power over real ity, cre at ing uni­veses, time-periods and their own laws of physics at will. Their sci ence is sim ply beyond Human com pre hen sion, being some 20 bil lion years ahead of ours. The incred i bly advanced Human galac tic civl iza tion from the year 70,000 were looked upon by the Xeelee in the same way the Human galac tic civ i liza tion would look upon a Pale olithic hunter-gatherer tribe. Truly titanic and awe-inspiring.

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2008/12/18/earth-to-keanu-youre-a-bit-late-but-you-look-great

Someone call this guy a shrink fast. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
One thing is for certain, GB attracts some really weird cats. :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The stupidest, most illogical rebuttal ever. First of all, there is an enormous difference between showing a 15 year-old boy who’s almost completely naked - except for a boxer brief - and who’s showing the upper part of his pubic hair line, to a similarly aged girl who’s doing a fashion show fully clothed. It’s like comparing apples to oranges. Secondly, straight men don’t care about fashion and don’t watch fashion shows, so your point is mute. In reality, it is women who purchase fashion magazines and, thus, supports the exploitation of girls.

Thirdly and finally, there is no logical connection between women not finding teen boys sexually attractive, and there not being any public outrage against the book. Women may or may not buy this book en masse. Completely irrelevant. There is no logical connection between the demographics of those who purchase this book and the lack of public outburst, as much as there is between the perceived motifs of the book’s author, and how such motifs are deemed to be acceptable exclusively due to her gender. Most men might find underage girls to be sexually attractive, but this is immaterial to the discussion, because no man would even dare to publish a book showing semi-naked 15 year-old girls, and very few men would have the galls to purchase such book. Again, your point is nil. No: there was no public outrage over the book because the author is female, and the gender being exploited, male. It’s like the double-standard when a grown man has sex with an underge girl, and is immediately deemed to be a paedophile, but when a woman does the same to an underage boy, the charge is dismissed because “he obviously wanted it”. Even if it’s true, the fact is that grown women can get away with acting towards minors of the opposite gender in ways that no man would get away when it comes to girls. Like Greer, you’re a hypocrite and clearly biased toward the commonly acepted post-modern feminist prejudice that women can do no wrong, and that men are responsible for all the evil in the World. Fuck you and your gender.

http://whatmenthinkofwomen.blogspot.com/search?q=P+coderch