Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855700 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
They were working a few minutes ago.  ;D
People are saying this is him but I don't know where they got them from.
Someone mentioned a sigma site--which OMRB has mentioned being a part of.

http://imgur.com/a/Mkhcc

Looks white-Hispanic - check
Appears to live near the sun and have some money - check
Sword/Martial Arts obsession - check
"Exceedingly handsome" and tall - debatable  ;D
In to math - check
In to philosophy - check

But that looks like an anorexic kid that barely weighs 120 pounds...

I can't believe it...
"1"

A Professional

• Getbig IV
But that looks like an anorexic kid that barely weighs 120 pounds...

I can't believe it...
"1"

In hindsight it makes sense...

Also, why would they take the pics down when someone posted them earlier. Confirmation no?  ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I can see where the guy is coming from with his legal threats as if it his name, well.. it's page one on google now.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
In hindsight it makes sense...

Also, why would they take the pics down when someone posted them earlier. Confirmation no?  ;D

Good point!

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
  And the only pressure point you look for is to squeeze the underside of the dick head when you are performing fellatio to delay the ejaculatory response so you can suck the guy's dick for longer. You learned it from your mom. I know it for a fact.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=401675.0

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Why is this a surprise? I can't believe people on here took him serious.
 ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
True....the true owner of the pics would be oblivious to all of this, and they would still be up IMO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  This looks generic in terms of special effects, and in an era where films showing superheroes with fatastic powers are commonplace, a guy who's only skill is being strong and swinging a sword doesen't awe me.

The only way to make this film great would be to have a really over-the-top Conan with a really over-the-top villain and really, really brutal and epic battles. They should have used a really monster bodybuilder here like Branch Warren as a body double, and put his musculature in the frame of Shaquille O'Neil with the voice of James Earl Jones. Like I said, a really over-the-top Conan.

Make the villain really perverse, depraved and despicable. Open the film with him raiding a village, burning everyone alive and then fucking a little girl down her throat until she dies of asphyxiation. Show the little girl turning purple and gasping in despair as the bandit laughs and thrusts his dick down her throat. Make the point that he got power by killing his older brother for the throne by slowly poisoning him to death in the most despicable way with no remorse and removing the uterus of his own mom so that she could never give him any brothers that could challenge him for throne. Make him a real monster.

The battle scenes should be so vicious and gruesome that most people will vomit in the audience. Make it into a huge "Friday The 13th" slasher flick showing guts spilling, skulls being cracked with brain matter splashing everywhere and nutsacks swinging from spear heads. This is how I would have made the film. I would have given the fans what they want to see...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=375646.0

Done.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
WTF...

This looks generic in terms of special effects, and in an era where films showing superheroes with fatastic powers are commonplace, a guy who's only skill is being strong and swinging a sword doesen't awe me.

The only way to make this film great would be to have a really over-the-top Conan with a really over-the-top villain and really, really brutal and epic battles. They should have used a really monster bodybuilder here like Branch Warren as a body double, and put his musculature in the frame of Shaquille O'Neil with the voice of James Earl Jones. Like I said, a really over-the-top Conan.

Make the villain really perverse, depraved and despicable. Open the film with him raiding a village, burning everyone alive and then fucking a little girl down her throat until she dies of asphyxiation. Show the little girl turning purple and gasping in despair as the bandit laughs and thrusts his dick down her throat. Make the point that he got power by killing his older brother for the throne by slowly poisoning him to death in the most despicable way with no remorse and removing the uterus of his own mom so that she could never give him any brothers that could challenge him for throne. Make him a real monster.

The battle scenes should be so vicious and gruesome that most people will vomit in the audience. Make it into a huge "Friday The 13th" slasher flick showing guts spilling, skulls being cracked with brain matter splashing everywhere and nutsacks swinging from spear heads. This is how I would have made the film. I would have given the fans what they want to see...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"1"

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=375646.0

Done.  

Very twisted and depraved 120lb twink with serious aggression and psychological issues towards women, homosexual men and children.

I am so glad that this fucking piece of shit has been exposed.
Trans Milkshake.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Why is this a surprise? I can't believe people on here took him serious.
 ???

Nobody took him serious dude, he's just been exposed.

I don't think one person here really thought that the single greatest human being ever to walk the earth decide to hang around a BBing board. ::)

His claims were so beyond ridiculous no rational person could possibly take him seriously...it's just that he was SUCH an asshole about it, that he got fucking SERVED

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I don't think one person here really thought that the single greatest human being ever to walk the earth decide to hang around a BBing board. ::)

His claims were so beyond ridiculous no rational person could possibly take him seriously...it's just that he was SUCH an asshole about it, that he got fucking SERVED

Speak for yourself.  I lost a hero.   
A

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

He was fairly intelligent, if he didn't have his psycho nerd meltdowns every two minutes and respected people a little bit more, his posts would have went down well, regardless if a fair amount of it was copy paste.

I am certain that he has some prior with the law though, his views on women and children are so fucking ridiculous, it's beyond comprehension.
Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Quote from: G o a t b o y on July 09, 2008, 11:18:27 AM
For most of human history, the "acceptable age" for sex was once a woman had gone through puberty and was sexually mature.  Marriage age was typically 14/15 or something like that.  The higher "legal" age in modern societies in purely a human construct, and has little to do with nature's idea of maturity.  Pedophiles are those who prey on prepubescent children, and that has always been considered morally wrong going back to antiquity.  However, someone who is attracted to a sexually mature 15 or 16 year old girl is either "perfectly normal" or a "sick criminal" depending solely on when and where they've lived.  

Exactly, Sir! Thanks for pointing that out. So which is better, Nature's standard for what age girls should be getting porked or Society's standard? Like you've said, Nature says it's ok for girls to get porked at ages 13 or 14. Society says age 18. So which is right? I say Nature is right because at least Nature gives a reason for that age - when a girl can get pregnant and reproduce the species - while Society's age of 18 is completely arbitrary and based on no logic whatsoever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=223017.100

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
  And the only pressure point you look for is to squeeze the underside of the dick head when you are performing fellatio to delay the ejaculatory response so you can suck the guy's dick for longer. You learned it from your mom. I know it for a fact.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=401675.0

Somewhere TooMuchManChowdertoSwall ow4U is shaking his said and saying, "I've been doing it wrong all this time".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

He was fairly intelligent, if he didn't have his psycho nerd meltdowns every two minutes and respected people a little bit more, his posts would have went down well, regardless if a fair amount of it was copy paste.

I am certain that he has some prior with the law though, his views on women and children are so fucking ridiculous, it's beyond comprehension.

Agreed, he's not the only bullshitter here, by far..it's that he was a giant douche and attacked people who questioned his ridiculous claims, when anyone with half a brain could see he was obviously lying, like I said...he expected people to believe that shit?

I'm 6'4" 290 and bench 620 pounds...and i'm the smartest person IN THE WORLD....and i'm a billionaire...and I'm a martial arts experts who kills people...come on now....NOBODY would buy ONE of those claims, and he expected people to swallow ALL of it, and went on the offensive when they didn't.....LOLOL...it's beyond stupid, and he got what he deserved

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  Stupid incompetent canine! I can't believe it attacked you and failed to rip you apart.  I would actually throw you inside a dog pound full of starving pitt bulls, and then tape you being mauled, then jack-off to it. That would be a pretty damn good retribution for your mutilation of boys, you stupid cun.t. I would only feel sorry for the poor pit bulls, having to eat your putrid flesh. And fuck that little girl. Who gives a shit? Thousands of boys are mutilated and killed every year, and yet everyone cries for some little whore? Fuck her. She'd probably grow up to become a spoilet little princess anyway, pampered by her daddy, and then would leach off some poor sap for the rest of his life. Planet Earth is already exhausted, so there's no need for the little bitch to be breathing my oxygen. I say good riddance!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=115646.100

Wow! 

bike nut

• Getbig V
Agreed, he's not the only bullshitter here, by far..it's that he was a giant douche and attacked people who questioned his ridiculous claims, when anyone with half a brain could see he was obviously lying, like I said...he expected people to believe that shit?

I'm 6'4" 290 and bench 620 pounds...and i'm the smartest person IN THE WORLD....and i'm a billionaire...and I'm a martial arts experts who kills people...come on now....NOBODY would buy ONE of those claims, and he expected people to swallow ALL of it, and went on the offensive when they didn't.....LOLOL...it's beyond stupid, and he got what he deserved

Oh get down off your high horse!

I had too..... ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Oh get down off your high horse!

I had too..... ;D

I just take offense to his posts,the nerve of this guy

it's obvious I"M the single greatest human being ever LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He is definitely P Coderch.   No doubt at all.   Same themes and posting style in all the sites I reviewed.    Very sick in the head nut fr sure. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
WTF...

"1"
Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.

This has to be the rank as one of the most fucked up posts on getbig.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Goatboy should never have been shit-canned.
O

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
85,000 posts, impressive

bike nut

• Getbig V

The Romanian gypsy's blood pressure just spiked so high his nose started bleeding.... ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Hey, OMRB......I see what you did there...

HA HA HA HA! ;D Too bad you have not been around the board for a while:you have no idea the amount of retards that registered here in the last few months. Of course, "William Idol" actually surpasses the newbies in the wittless department. A shame, really, because he should know better, after hanging around this board for the past years, 24/7.

Dude, I can't wait to see your video! :D That will be the shit! Titus killing that chick was a shame, though:no altercation with Baroni will happen. But hey, we are bodybuilders and we can eventually challenge that bitch someday. I hold a third degree black belt in Shotokan Karate, but I haven't fought in years. Not as if I need any training, weighing 260 lbs and having a 480 lbs bench(it wen't down a lot, after I got off the sauce. But still... :o ;D). Stick around! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE