Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855730 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Where did they find the pics of the skinny kid? If they are linked to Pedro, then the connection to the Hindemburg dude is instant.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The best strategy would indeed be for him to stay silent and pack his bags.

This thread is taking up a lot of breathing space on the board, and is past the point of serving its purpose. It will only keep going if SMM intervenes by inserting himself in it again. Otherwise, we will tire of it soon and placed into getbig archives of the greatest ownings ever.
;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
The big question is did Adonis know his real name but was he just baiting him with the username Pedro but linked to his real pics to further flush him out?

Pedro Coderch was a famous Spanish sausage maker btw.

Of course. Why do you all think these pictures of Hindemburg Melao Jr. suddenly appeared? I bet Adonis is laughing right now.

NN

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
What we are witnessing now is your typical Getbig death spiral, they all do it. A few defiant posts, claiming they "don't care"....and this site "means nothing", and then they are gone

Jizzacked

the thunderdome is a fearsome place, and a self regulating entity

jwb

• Getbig V
Of course. Why do you all think these pictures of Hindemburg Melao Jr. suddenly appeared? I bet Adonis is laughing right now.

NN
Legendary

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Who the hell is this "Hindenburg" guy and how is he related to SMM?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Has anybody contacted Hindemburg Melao Jrs facebook account? 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :).  Himdenburg melao for prez

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Riddle me this...why then when the name Pedro was posted did several of his posts on other sites start getting deleted? The sword site, the Pedro youtube comments .... and yet he's supposedly left up his real youtube videos and his real name in connection with that Sigma stuff? Doesn't make sense to delete the posts of a fake name and leave up your real name, does it ???

because pedro was his cover handle to post ultimate BS anonimously and once he blew it ans getbig linked pedro to his real identity  it makes sense to try to nuke pedro and all his traces, simple as that.  

A Professional

• Getbig IV
That's because he thinks that no one would be able to believably connect SMM and Hindemburg Melao Jr. And maybe he posted some stuff under Pedro Coderch that would definitely lead to HMJr. It's easy to delete a fictional character on the internet... on the other hand, deleting a society that is the sole purpose to your life, is not that easy.

My question is this: Why would SMM mention that little society on this site? He knew everything about the questions... about the IQ level they correspond to.. who couldn't answer them... what the right solutions were.... how they were designed etc. At one point he basically told me: " You can't solve this question with a computer algorithm, because HMJr designed it that way bla bla bla".... why does he know so much about it??

This makes the most logical sense to me.

Hindemburg = Pedro = CigaretteMan = SMM

I'm not sure why anyone believed the Pedro Coderch name was real. He would have to be really stupid to post under his real name. He was covering his tracks because he knew this was leading closer and closer to Hindemburg. He subtly admitted that the pics were him in an early post. That is what freaked him out--not the name. The fact that they had the pics, implied that they had his name too.

Logically it makes sense:

How many intellectual caucasian hispanics that speak fluent english and Portuguese and are obsessed with MMA, the gym, chess, katanas, and both are involved in an obscure Brazilian society do you know? Too many similarities to be a coincidence. It's almost as if he was promoting the society through his post. But really it seems his ego got so big or he's such a narcissist that he couldn't help but mention it since it's his baby--despite the fact that it lead right to him.

They always say killers brag about their crimes...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
There is still more my friends.  The show is not over yet.  ;)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

adonis is making the history books as one of getbig gods

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
How was the connection to Hindenburg made? In other words, how were these pics linked to Pedro/SMM?

Getbig is dying to know!
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
The Hindemburg thing is still a weak hypothesis: we need more evidence that he can speak fluent english, and we need to know how Pedro and Hindemburg are linked.

Someone needs to put it together in a concise, evidence based persuasive manner.
follow the arrows

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
The Hindemburg thing is still a weak hypothesis: we need more evidence that he can speak fluent english, and we need to know how Pedro and Hindemburg are linked.

Someone needs to put it together in a concise, evidence based persuasive manner.

Dude, it's very strong. He shut right up and subtly admitted the pics of Hindemburg were him. That was after mods kept deleting links to the pics.
And he speaks perfect english. His facebook page was posted.
English just isn't his native language and SMM has said many times that english is not his native language.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
i guess i missed, it, how was the connection from OMRB to Hindemburg Melao Jr. made? was it the sigma society that gave it away?

and those pics of the anorexic paki, was that Hindemburg Melao Jr.?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Dude, it's very strong. He shut right up and subtly admitted the pics of Hindemburg were him. That was after mods kept deleting links to the pics.
And he speaks perfect english. His facebook page was posted.
English just isn't his native language and SMM has said many times that english is not his native language.
Yea that definitely is suspicious.

So far:
-SMM went quiet when H's pics were posted
-H is the head of an obscure high IQ society called Sigma, based in brazil.
-SMM posted up a question from Sigma, and named H in his post as having created it.
-Both H and SMM have an interest in martial arts, high IQ societies, etc.

Lets keep adding to the list!
Also, i excluded stuff we found about the facebook profile. Can someone confirm that profile is linked to Hindemburg, creator of Sigma?
follow the arrows

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Chaos was onto something and he didnt even realise it ha ha

LOL!!!! SMM being de-fucking-stroyed. ;D

WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much effort though LJ88.........although if that's your thing, you're doing it quite well.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Yea that definitely is suspicious.

So far:
-SMM went quiet when H's pics were posted
-H is the head of an obscure high IQ society called Sigma, based in brazil.
-SMM posted up a question from Sigma, and named H in his post as having created it.
-Both H and SMM have an interest in martial arts, high IQ societies, etc.

Lets keep adding to the list!
Also, i excluded stuff we found about the facebook profile. Can someone confirm that profile is linked to Hindemburg, creator of Sigma?

Why wouldn't it be his Facebook? It's not like we're talking about someone famous. He might be known to a few people in Brazil as the creator of some obscure high IQ society, but outside of Brazil he is not known.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
The brutal destruction of SMM has generated more pages than the Will Grant/Booty breakup thread, truly one for the Getbig Hal of Fame.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Ishibara, the man who created the K1 and organizes the PRIDE, has said stated that Van Damme qualified to the K1, you retarded fuck.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sorry, dude, but Van Damme WAS an European kickboxing champion, besides having a third degree black belt in Shotokan Karate. He even qualified for the first edition of the K1, back in 1993.

SUCKMYMUSCLE